Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 18, 2014 2:24 PM

Sep 2013
Wow. I had to stop mid episode just to get on forums and write how great the first half of this episode, death of Reuenthal is. But then I realised I don't know what to really write about exactly, so I thought I'd just say it was one of the best scenes of moving image I have ever seen.

Reuenthal is the man, R.I.P

"I was planning to live until you arrived, but it looks like I won't make it.
You're being a disgrace to your presumptuous name, "The Gale Wolf", you know?"

This line was fucking badass!!! BADASS I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going mad here

Deaths: Yang>Reuenthal>>>Bucock>>>>>>rest for me
cupcFeb 27, 2014 10:05 AM
Mar 30, 2014 5:54 PM

Oct 2013
Damn man Reuenthal went out like a boss. Killing Trunith, securing the future of his son and giving Mittermeyer and his wife a kid. Great acts by a great man. I'm still baffled that no one of the empirials thought to ask Reuenthal wether he had anything to do with the attempt on Reinhard, though I had to add that if they hadn't mentioned in the series when Reuenthal said "that I shouldn't explain myself if I haven't done anything wrong", I would maybe not have thought of it either. But I understand his pride, once ok, but twice, no thanks. Reuenthal I salute you.

PS: who the hell designed the ceiling of the battleship bridges :P That's just stupid design having stuff up there than can impale your admiral :p
Apr 25, 2014 2:24 PM

Mar 2013
I'm really torn here and a loss for words. I love Reuenthal, no doubt about it, and I did from the very beginning (Wakamoto as my favorite VA made this an even easier match). Nonetheless I cant help but feel frustrated by the rebellion and the result. Objectively i feel like its the weakest part so far in LOGH, and seems a bit like forced drama for the sake of drama. It's even more insulting that scum low level trash like Lang, Rubinsky, and the Terraists (Terrorists much?) have such a profound effect on things.

Still even with those issues, i salute you Oskar Von Reuenthal, RIP my friend.

Special props for killing that scum Truniht, it would have been unbearable if he survived this show, especially in a semblance of power.

Also the tempting but evil whore at least did the right thing giving the child to the Mittemeyer family. I was a bit uncomfortable with the Boy servant joining them though, although i guess its acceptable since he was Reuenthal's loyal servant.
Aug 12, 2014 7:11 AM

Nov 2013
Holy shit there was a moment in that episode where his subordinate just put the baby on the counter and walked off without keeping an eye on it. He could have put it on the floor instead and not risk it falling...

Worst arc of the series so far, sincerely hope this picks up again after this folly. The only redeeming factor of this arc is that Truniht died and Mittermeyer got a child.

Also I like the connection between Yang and Reinhard's use of their subordinates. Julian bringing tea for Yang to wake him up and keep him in good spirits. Emil bringing Reinhard tea which is most likely the cause of his fevers lol.
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Aug 13, 2014 4:13 AM

Apr 2012
Quite satisfying to see Reuental put an end to scumlord Trunith, but quite sad to see Reuental wither away. His child is kind of a memento to Mittenmeyer I guess lol and fitting since his wife is not fertile. Bergengrun's last words were more foreshadowing of what's to come.

Oct 2, 2014 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
Reuntal nice way to go out...though felt sad. Amazing character rip. On a lighter note: Rental goes through a wormhole before reaching heinessen. He ends up in a parallel world where aliens invade Japan. He becomes the chief of police and goes by the name matsudaira and can be seen hanging out with the shogun and going to red light areas.

PS truniht good riddance
Nov 12, 2014 4:10 PM

May 2013
kilmindaro said:
Dear God, I didn't know I could cry so much.

naikou said:
I've had a horrible thought. As I watched that one "doctor" kid serve Reinhard tea, I thought that maybe that kid is a Terraist. After all, the Grand Bishop mentioned getting someone close to Reinhard... and the fevers started pretty soon after that kids appearance, iirc. Damn.

Me too. Strange.

Hm, he also may have tried to poison Yang when he had his meeting with Reinhard.

I didn't think about this possibility but it has some merit behind it.
Nov 21, 2014 8:58 PM

Mar 2012
All the feels ;_;
Dec 23, 2014 4:49 AM

Jul 2014
All character will be died? >:(
Jan 7, 2015 11:38 PM

Jan 2014
At least Job Truniht was taken out. All that's left is to take care of Rubinsky and De Villier.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Mar 16, 2015 5:59 AM

Aug 2014
It's sad that Reuntal died. It will be cool to see his kid grown up.
Apr 13, 2015 8:28 PM

Sep 2014
Reuental's death was a great answer to Yang's.

Long, drawn out, tragic, foreshadowed like a mofo, yet still extremely touching. Every second up to his death felt so important and I loved it. In many shows, an excessive death like this would seem like overkill, but this one was executed wonderfully and said a lot about the nature of the LoGH universe.

win
Apr 16, 2015 9:41 AM

Apr 2013
naikou said:
I've had a horrible thought. As I watched that one "doctor" kid serve Reinhard tea, I thought that maybe that kid is a Terraist. After all, the Grand Bishop mentioned getting someone close to Reinhard... and the fevers started pretty soon after that kids appearance, iirc. Damn.

Impossible. Emil was recommended to Reinhard by Mittermeyer or Reuental.

Also, why not just kill him with anything other than... I don't know... months of poisoning and risk of getting caught? He had millions of chances. Remember the night where fires were started? Reinhard was in pyjamas. He could even kill him AND escape without being killed.

I don't think Reinhard's sickness started after Emil. I can't prove this but I'm pretty sure this isn't the case. I hope they don't kill off Reinhard with a terminal illness such as cancer or something. They haven't mentioned illnesses in the show by the way, we know they can make prosthetics as good as original but we have no idea about illnesses. They probably still exist, and kill people, but I like to think any illness or poisoning would immediately turn up on Reinhard's doctor checks. You know he is Kaiser and all... I hope they don't kill off such a strong character who conquered the universe with a simple disease.
Open to chat about any storytelling related subject as long as it's clever and respectful.
Myanimelist
Jun 6, 2015 2:35 AM
Nov 2014
RIP Reuental, almost on par with Yang's death in terms of sadness ;_;
Jun 22, 2015 10:26 AM

May 2012
Not Reuental (Norio) :/ pretty nice episode but I do wonder what will happen when Reinhard returns!
Jun 22, 2015 4:09 PM

May 2011
Oskar Von Reuenthal.
Jul 28, 2015 11:53 AM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
The feels just kept escalating... The glass of alcohol, the baby, the last words, all of it. You did good, Reuental, you did good.

Damn glad that Truniht the traitor died. Now for Rubinsky.
Jul 28, 2015 8:21 PM

Dec 2013
Damn those were some strong feels in this episode. RIP Reuental.

Glad Trunihit and Lang got what they deserved but damn that Rubinsky!
Aug 27, 2015 5:54 PM

May 2012
poor reuental, yet another depressing death to ad to the count.glad that bastard Job is finally dead, only rubinsky, the earth cult left. and im still curious what will come of oberstein
Oct 18, 2015 2:12 PM

Feb 2014
Rest in peace Reuental
Dec 28, 2015 9:36 PM
Apr 2015
Holy shit, I didn't stop crying until the episode was almost over. I found Reuenthal's death much sadder than Yang's. Also, I don't understand why people think this arc seemed forced; they were building up to Reuenthal's "betrayal" since season 2.
blackwatercityDec 28, 2015 10:18 PM
Jan 3, 2016 3:47 AM

Jul 2013
"At this time, Reinhard was still suffering from intermittent fevers just as before."

Damn it, I wonder if he's slowly dying from those fevers because the narrator of this anime always announcing deaths.

If that's true then those teas he's been drinking might be poisoned, and by that red haired kid.
Jan 30, 2016 4:22 AM

Dec 2012
"Your filthy, feces-filled tongue." - Reuenthal just called out Truniht for his shit taste. To be fair, I'm conflicted about his death. In some ways it was among the most satisfying moments, but it's also a little sad that his smug, troll worthy face won't get to prance around anymore.

As for Reuenthal, his impending death provided many layers of his integrity and loyalty to Reinhard. The fact that he spent his final hours fulfilling duties to ease the burden of Neue Land as well as looking out for his son's best interests demonstrate that. I also looked up his final words and they roughly translate to "My Kaiser, to die victorious." Very fitting of his character, as his accolades and way of life as a warrior were nothing short.
Mar 24, 2016 8:23 AM

Apr 2014
shit!! reuenthal´s´death...my eyes are dry....
mittermeyer has a son nowand that´s beautiful present,
reuenthal will be alive in that baby

this death and wengli deadh were so dramatic i cryed a lot T_T
May 28, 2016 2:19 AM

Oct 2011
"Sieg sterber"

That quote is up there in the most memorable words spoken before death along with Spike's "Bang!"

You will be missed.
Jun 24, 2016 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
HELL YES!! That bastard Truniht is finally fucking dead!! It's a shame that I can't bask in this glory because of the rest of the episode though :(

This show really needs to stop killing the characters that I really like...R.I.P Reuenthal
At least his son will be in goods hands with Mittermeyer.

Also, R.I.P to Chuck Norris Bergengrun.
Aug 3, 2016 10:22 AM

Jun 2016
Jujika said:
How did Elfriede get there? By Dominic's sympathy?

Got through the security lickety-split, too. All for plot convenience.

Jujika said:
And on his last words: "Sieg sterben." Google Translate wasn't much help, and I can only assume it means victorious in death, which doesn't make sense since he died defeated. Perhaps he meant victory or death...?

"Victory death" doesn't really seem to mean anything. I think "hail Death" might be the plausible translation, because "victorious in death" doesn't really make sense in context, like you pointed out, and "victory or death" seems too tautological. "Hail death" agrees with Reuental's almost nihilist and fatalist view of life.

Going to miss the crap out of Reuental and his methodical madness. R.I.P.
Oct 28, 2016 1:32 PM

Nov 2010
This episode saddened me a lot and had a huge impact on me. It was equal to Yang's death.
The whole Reuenthal Rebelion and his passing away could be avoided. Eh, pride...!
On the other hand, his death was very beautiful. Oskar remained very composed and classy during his final moments.
I've watched this episode several times, while since 2009 I haven't been able to watch episode 82 again.

Arachnophobic said:

Jujika said:
And on his last words: "Sieg sterben." Google Translate wasn't much help, and I can only assume it means victorious in death, which doesn't make sense since he died defeated. Perhaps he meant victory or death...?
"Victory death" doesn't really seem to mean anything. I think "hail Death" might be the plausible translation, because "victorious in death" doesn't really make sense in context, like you pointed out, and "victory or death" seems too tautological. "Hail death" agrees with Reuental's almost nihilist and fatalist view of life.

"Sieg Sterben" litterally means "Victory [to] die". In my opinion it doesn't make any sense.
I think that the Japanese LoGH creators didn't undertand German so they unintentionally made some mistakes. I don't speak German but I've read that the main opeining poem "Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort... etc." is also linguistically incorrect.

I suppose that "Sieg Sterben" may be translated loosely as "Hail to the Vanquished" ("Gloria Victis" in latin).
From my point of view, this translation suits Reuenthal and his last stand very well.
MaurevalOct 28, 2016 1:38 PM
Oct 31, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2013
Maureval said:
This episode saddened me a lot and had a huge impact on me. It was equal to Yang's death.
The whole Reuenthal Rebelion and his passing away could be avoided. Eh, pride...!
On the other hand, his death was very beautiful. Oskar remained very composed and classy during his final moments.
I've watched this episode several times, while since 2009 I haven't been able to watch episode 82 again.

Arachnophobic said:

"Sieg Sterben" litterally means "Victory [to] die". In my opinion it doesn't make any sense.
I think that the Japanese LoGH creators didn't undertand German so they unintentionally made some mistakes. I don't speak German but I've read that the main opeining poem "Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort... etc." is also linguistically incorrect.

I suppose that "Sieg Sterben" may be translated loosely as "Hail to the Vanquished" ("Gloria Victis" in latin).
From my point of view, this translation suits Reuenthal and his last stand very well.

Going by this line of interpretation I suppose it is fair to assume that by saying "Sieg Kaiser" they actually meant "Heil Kaiser" instead?
Nov 1, 2016 3:47 AM

Nov 2010
MagisterArcanum said:
Maureval said:

Going by this line of interpretation I suppose it is fair to assume that by saying "Sieg Kaiser" they actually meant "Heil Kaiser" instead?
Yes, I think it is fair.
Nov 10, 2016 5:54 PM

Aug 2014
Excellent Episode, one of the best so far.
Reuental's end was so sad, he was one of the best characters in the show and certainly the most complex, RIP.
I also liked it when they killed that Truniht bastard.
Emil is suspicious.

So many things happened.

The end is getting closer, I hope the grand bishop will get burned.
Nov 13, 2016 10:41 AM

Mar 2016
I really wish Reuenthal's rebellion had been longer, maybe even extending to the end of the series with the Terraism arc concluding at the same time

It's almost poetic that Mittermeyer, who wanted children but could not have any, will raise the child of his friend, who wanted no children but fathered a son
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Jan 16, 2017 7:41 PM

Apr 2016
And this is it, a bitter demise of another great character of the show. The pacing was surely stretched a bit more than usual, which helped the viewers get a grasp of "the longest day" in Reuenthal's life.

The episode started with Reuenthal entrusting the governing responsibility to someone else capable, which is pure awesome as it adds more layer to his personality. War is one thing, but administration is administration, he must fulfill each role in the fullest way and didn't neglect either of them.

There were a lots of great lines in this one, I lost count of them and perhaps the most distinct ones are how Reuenthal stated the harsh truth about the Existence that controls birth and how he coldly claimed that he was enjoying the process of dying, which really hurts to hear, yet feels extraordinarily strong.

To me, the highlight of this episode is when Reuenthal saw his son for the first and last time. He never wanted one, but one was born to him, and he made the most reasonable decision without delay, depicting the fact that even when near death he's still capable of being calm and thinking clearly. This awkward reunion probably added more salt to the tragic story of Reuenthal, because, after all, the woman and the child somewhat contributed to his uprising.

The woman who bore his child also got her own development, to me this is the real "tsundere". On the surface she despites Reuenthal, but deep inside her she is attracted to him, thus wanting to know more about him, which is why she didn't leave him after given many opportunities to do so. Seeing Reuenthal slowly dying in agony must have somewhat pained her as well. The scene where she wiped Reuenthals's sweat with the handkerchief under the setting sun is just oddly breathtaking.

I find it ironic that two of the things Reuenthal hates the most suddenly came by his side at the very last moment of his life. However, it appears that he didn't feel that way anymore, by saying that he wanted to grant a woman's wish, and how he thoroughly thought of a way to ensure the healthy life of his son, Reuenthal finally came to a compromise, ridding himself of the past.

Reuental's final words hit me hard. His calling out the name of the remaining "Fantastic Four" member sent shivers down my spine. He respects every single member of the team, especially Reinhard. He has always followed Reinhard. However, this man's pride and honor is too complicated, especially when it comes to this era.

On one hand he dedicated himself to someone he really respects and admires, but on the other, he feels the urge and temptation to surpass that person as well, because after spending a long time together, they know each other well, know what the other want, which explains why narrator said Reinhard's the one who didn't realize he wanted the fight.

The fact that he decided to do something against his nature (kill Truniht, an unarmed man) just because he insulted Reinhard proves how deep their bond is.

Reuental just simply fulfilled his role, combined with the constantly changing circumstances (the Terraists, Oberstein [50% innocent], Lang, etc.), which made him filled with hesitation and doubts. He knew he would not win, still, he fought, that proves how "rich" his characteristic is, a perfect example of what makes a "hero".

While death was drawing near, he continued to think of his best friend, the person who has been with him for many years. After all the hardship they went through, he couldn't make it in time to be by Reuenthal's side in his last breath, which, as Reuenthal said, tainted his presumptuous nickname "Gale Wolf". The two glasses of wine is also a unique symbolism between the duo, only they can make such simple hobby seems so meaningful.

This is just too much of a tragic hero, RIP Reuenthal, my most favorite character of the show.

On a side note, "Wolf de Strum is crying", what powerful description. Mittermeyer had the potential of becoming something great, I wish he had more complexity like Reuenthal, but well I guess that's also of the Author's intention for the story.

Lastly, Oberstein made a remark about Reunthal's rebellion, which is, in my opinion, the most out of character moment of him. This indicates that Reuenthal's deed has made a great impact on Oberstein. For someone who thinks he understands how the Imperial admiral behave, and that he can easily calculate and predict their move, this is perhaps his biggest miscalculation, as he never expected Reuenthal to cause such an astronomical turbulence over something seemingly trivial.

For the normally calm, cold and gloomy Oberstein to speak out his opinion on some people who're mostly not of his concern, could this be a hint of his jealousy or perhaps admiration of the noble friendship between Mittermeyer and Reuenthal? This might also imply that Oberstein is not at all 100% [b]machine[b], he does care about his surroundings, he does have emotion to express like everyone does, it might just be that he had restrainted himself from showing them all the time, only to let it slip out after such an outrageous incident.
CzeroCOct 27, 2017 8:54 AM
Jan 19, 2017 8:27 AM
Jan 2017
naikou said:
Reuntal's death was second saddest after Yang's...

tainteddonut said:
Although it was shown he has been able take time to enjoy some of the finer things in life like opera and art, for the most part he's been hard at work. Even while sick he was still receiving reports and making decisions while in bed.

Wow, didn't noticed out about it, that's an interesting theory

Anyway, can't handle Reuental death... manly tear...
Jul 2, 2017 7:24 PM
Jun 2015
my tears won't stop what to do T_T
Nov 5, 2017 6:28 PM

Aug 2016
Rehuental went really soft on Trunhit.
:v
Dec 31, 2017 7:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Great episode....
...all around the last minutes of Reuental life was sad, very sad adn tearful!!! His son, the woman that who loves him, the Trunit killed and the two whisky glasses waiting to drink with his friend Mittenmeyer, impossible not cry!!!!
Feb 13, 2018 6:11 PM
Dec 2014
Truniht is finally dead.
Feb 27, 2018 12:50 AM

May 2016
Reuenthal's death was so fucking sad, two scenes made cry first when he saw the eyes of his son that was so damn sorrowful for me, the later one was the two glasses of whiskey.

One thing I didn't understand was Reuenthal last word he said Sief Streigt something like that was that supposed to be his son's name?
And forgot about how happy I'm now that Trunhit was killed by him after 97 episodes I can finally see justice.
Mar 28, 2018 3:09 PM

Jan 2017
This series is bringing me the tears and i surely wasn't expecting them.

Seriously, the two glasses has to be one of the saddest things ever. Dying all alone in there, waiting for his best friend to drink that last glass of whiskey, can you get more tragic than that!?

SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Apr 5, 2018 11:29 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I really wanted to cry for Kircheis's death but somehow didn't, and I didn't cry for Yang either. But damn, Reuenthal. In terms of his decisions in these last few episodes, he's of course not as a good human being as the former two, but he is definitely a very complex character, which is why I think I cried for him. His death was the saddest imo because he died "lonely." He didn't have anyone near him who he had emotional intimacy with, even though it's not like he wanted that or even thought of needing such a thing, it's still rather sad. Flawed characters are interesting, especially one such as Reuenthal, who's one main flaw remained with him until the very end, although he was talented and great at everything else he did within the Empire. While I'm with those who didn't quite buy into the Reuenthal Rebellion, I think Reuenthal's death was done masterfully, the way it was built up, such as the two glasses of whiskey, as he waited for Mittermeyer.

There really was a lot to this episode, as detailed in CzeroC's post. Mittermeyer crying, Oberstein's insightful comment regarding Mittermeyere's decision to fight against his best friend...

Forgot to mention, I was actually spoiled way earlier about Reuenthal's death (not talking about that damned narrator). Someone who comments in these threads had a signature spoiling something else that hasn't happened yet, and iirc you could infer that Reuenthal was no longer alive in that quote. At the time though, while I did like Reuenthal, I was kinda of alright with knowing that he would die. Who knew his death would have the most effect on me ;_; But also thank you for finally putting Trunicht in his place.
Apr 25, 2018 3:37 AM

Sep 2016
terra-ism is way too strong. they just assassinated greatest tactician in the history and manipulated the 2nd one to a failed rebellion
Kaiser's turn when?
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 29, 2018 10:30 PM

Jul 2012
this anime really knows how to deliver a death.. =(
Why, you say... Don't you get it?

If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
May 21, 2018 2:58 AM
Apr 2018
RIP Reuental. That was sad.

RIP Trunhit. It was kind of satisfying. But I still felt sad as I loved what a bastard he was.

RIP Brengrun

Lang rats out Oberstein, but I don't know if anything will come from that.

I predicted that Reuental's kid would go to the Mittenmeyers a while back... good thing Elfriede didn't want the child I suppose... I think she did love him though. Also leaving a baby on a table? WTF man?

Yeah, I too wondered here that Emil might be poisoning Reinhard and that maybe he is a Goldenbaum....

1) The Empire. Though I really think Reinhard will die before the show is over. He's too sick.
2) Julian.
3) Rubinski. I got worried but thankfully they couldn't find him. Though like Reinhard he too will die from illness. Now can we get back to the bit about trying to kill Annerose?
4) Earth Cult
5) Goldenbaums
-) Reuental...

MVP: For the last time- Reuental.
Nov 12, 2018 7:17 PM

Feb 2017
Reuenthal giving Truniht a taste of the Lohemgramm dynsaty before dying for his Kaiser.
Nov 19, 2018 4:04 PM
Apr 2018
YES, TRUNHIT DIED! God, thank God we will never have to see that ridiculous smile of him.

Also, nooooo, Reuental... It was expected but still.

Lastly, too late to the party but that Emil theory sure is messed up. That kid sure looks way too innocent.
Apr 13, 2019 12:57 PM

Aug 2017
Mein Keiser.
Mittermeyer.
Sieg Sterben.

Damn that was powerful ;_;
Nov 29, 2019 7:59 AM

Oct 2012
Finally that Truniht is dead! Finally!
Now only the Terrarist's leader and Rubinsky left

RIP Reuental
He didn't deserve that death, he deserved a much better life :(

He just wanted to fight Reinhard, but in the end he can't
But I guess Mittermeyer understand that if Reinhard was the one killed Reuental, he'll antagonize his own Kaiser
"Signature removed"
Dec 6, 2019 10:15 AM

Nov 2019
I really hate how the narrator spoiled Ruental's death in the episode leading to this one. Yea he was injured and maybe some people thought that was the end but some of us would like to believe he could've survived and they spoiled it. Asinine.
Dec 7, 2019 5:03 AM
Jul 2018
crucial99 said:
I really hate how the narrator spoiled Ruental's death in the episode leading to this one. Yea he was injured and maybe some people thought that was the end but some of us would like to believe he could've survived and they spoiled it. Asinine.

They did the same thing prior to Yang's death, those fuckers!

If anyone wants to hear the music that played during Reuntal's death I'll leave the video below.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

97 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 16, 8:39 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.