MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season »» Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
View Poll Results: Kimi ni Todoke 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

96 50.53%
4 out of 5: Liked it

42 22.11%
3 out of 5: It was OK

26 13.68%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

20 10.53%
1 out of 5: Hated it

6 3.16%
Voters: 190

08-13-13, 3:52 AM

So Kurumi is back to irritate my nerves. Shota is kinda stupid for his actions. He should have just accepted chocolates from anyone so that Sawako would've given hers.

Love the Ryu x Chizuru moment... xD

And a new guy enters...

The new OP is okay but subpar when compared to the first. The new ED however is a beautiful ballad... xD

4/5

08-30-13, 6:25 PM

bad start to the new season. last episode of the first season left an impression that they both will be together but wow, this was disappointing. baka

09-01-13, 11:07 PM

I seriously kept on getting so mad at this episode. JUST GIVE THE CHOCOLATES TO KAZEHAYA. LIKE DAMN.

11-18-13, 6:50 AM

Episode 1.. I thought it's gonna special again, since it's the 1st ep
But this is so disappointing for me :(
I know Sawako is in love, her behavior is so damsel's falling in love
But not giving any choco to your friend (especially with romantic feelings).. It's just big minus
Poor Kazehaya.. He just want Sawako's choco

AutumnRome said:
I seriously kept on getting so mad at this episode. JUST GIVE THE CHOCOLATES TO KAZEHAYA. LIKE DAMN.

Right? Ah.. so annoying
"I know love. Convenient store was sell it. For 298 yen." -Mayoi Hachikuji "You don't need a driver's license to hit and run!" -Kagura

12-30-13, 12:45 PM

why didn't she give the chocolate to him? whyyy? I waited the whole episode for that and I was really disappointed!
This anime is moving way to slow! It's frustrating! I mean, he once wanted to kiss her in season 1... didn't she realize he has feelings for her? They are so shy, but why?? I can't stand this, they need to do something soon, the story line is so dead!

01-13-14, 2:35 AM

gah.. kuronuma such a girl..
that moment when she finally failed to give the chocolate to kazehaya..
that moment when pin eating sadako's chocolate :p
DAT moment when new rival finally arrive XD

"My name is Kissshot-Acerolaorion-Heartunderblade...... the iron-blooded, hot-blooded, cold-blooded vampire."

01-25-14, 9:54 PM

After watching so many school romance animes, I never understood how giving chocolates became such a big deal in Japan, I don't recall giving chocolates even being a thing at my high school....

Eh, decent enough of an episode, but this is starting to become a drag, too slow paced for me, get the feeling it'll be the last episode before the first and last monumental thing happens between those two.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"

03-01-14, 3:34 PM

AutumnRome said:

Right? i watched a whole season waiting for them to confess and now she cant give him some damn chocolates
Fear is freedom!
Subjugation is liberation!
Contradiction is truth!
These are the truths of this world!
Surrender to those truths,
you pigs in human in human clothing!

-Satsuki Kiryuin

03-23-14, 6:52 PM

This was so frustrating, ugh. I wanted to scream at my screen, "GIVE HIM THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE, SAWAKO."
I can completely relate to how she feels though.

04-12-14, 4:24 AM

I got to watch it tonight after all I understand where both sides are coming from bc I have watched Sawako grow all of season 1 but I am glad I got to watch this episode bc it was another amazing episode

04-19-14, 2:46 PM

I didn't mind Kurumi teasing Sawako, but Sawako needs to straighten out her feelings for Kazeha. That blond guy seems like he can be a serious contender for Sawako's heart.

Ryuu eating chocolates was to good to pass on.

Sawako spends the entire school day trying to give the chocolates to Kazeha but to no avail because Sawako was too nervous and shy.

05-02-14, 2:30 PM

Seriously is it really that hard just to give somebody chocolates. I swear I cant count how many shows where the girl is to embarrassed just to give the guy she likes some chocolates.

05-18-14, 8:52 PM

Godfuckingdamnit Kurumi! Why did you have to screw it all over again! You lost, just accept it like the bitch you are!

Well, it was a really weird episode. It looked like they had became distant after what happened at the new eve. Wouldn't have expected that...
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie

06-17-14, 1:07 PM

The only characters in this anime that I actually remotely like are Ryu and Sawako's Dad.
The Dakimakura Deity

[/center]

Today, 3:12 AM

Aaaarggh! -.-

Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices