Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2011 3:40 PM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ok, this was pretty funny. :-D

Rape scene at the end could have been better tho.
Dec 15, 2012 4:49 AM

Oct 2009
That was some engrish in the ending song indeed...
Sep 15, 2017 8:17 AM

Feb 2013
Really hot, the virus is awesome.
Nov 4, 2017 7:24 AM
Jul 2018
Takeuchi, haha. He was probably just surprised from seeing his teacher perform such a lewd act, but part of me wants to believe that he really had no idea what onanism is. And Saeki saying they weren't allowed to use cell phones in school made me think they were in middle school. Lastly, I liked how Saeki used English words for stuff like penis, ******, sperm, and hymen.
May 11, 2018 7:08 AM
Oct 2013
Sensei breathing all erotically and wore somewhat erotic pantsu. erotic exposing of her body to the fat to invite him in. Kinda funny how she said masturbate and he got disturbed by it XD

The fat guy always placing the hand on his belly for some reason. Well I guess if would be a comfortable place to leave.

Quite rare to see upskirt of white leggings.

Somewhat lewd of green to flee slowly with the pantsu rolled down on one leg and an indecent size and exposure of her chest.

Cute of purple to fluster from the getting teased about breaking the school rules.

Surprisingly she was just tsundere for the guy. Rode him somewhat vigorously.
Her and sensei Sure liked to use the English terminology a lot.

Nice full nude of sensei.

most delicious body of orange with the curvy toned legs running up the stairs and the curves and tone of rest of body (*˘︶˘*) her rape was a bit weak, but showed her weakness and suffering at least.

Game over?! It was just a game??

Most engrish song indeed, had no idea what she was singing XD
May 20, 2018 10:04 PM

May 2014
Meh ok. I hope one of them in the series get resistance to the virus. Great animation, but meh plot. 3/5.
Oct 5, 2022 1:30 PM

Nov 2010
Man, too many short haired girls. Saeki Hitomi is the only girl I like. I wanted more sex scenes of her!
This is the kind of "zombie" pandemic/apocalypse that I want to happen in real life! Let's all have sex to death!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kansen: Inyoku no Rensa Episode 2 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Sep 22, 2017

5 by magatetus »»
Jul 24, 2023 10:37 AM

» Episode 2 Ending?

Dhanamerdeka - Mar 19, 2023

0 by Dhanamerdeka »»
Mar 19, 2023 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.