MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Change 123 Chapter 60 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Change 123 »» Change 123 Chapter 60 Discussion

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
View Poll Results: Change 123 Chapter 60 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

19 63.33%
4 out of 5: Liked it

9 30.00%
3 out of 5: It was OK

2 6.67%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 30

08-24-11, 9:34 AM

I loved the last 2 pages, i nearly cried because of happiness ^^

01-27-12, 12:50 AM

i was so close to not finishing the manga at on point but im glad it didnt turn out like others. could of been longer but i enjoyed it very much.

04-04-12, 2:05 PM

what a nice series, but it's a shame i was really found of Hibiki ='(

Ill miss this.

04-23-12, 1:40 AM

I really enjoyed reading this but one thing OVERALL BUGS THE CRAP OUT OF ME....

Motoko HARDLY shows up throughout the entire manga and we rarely see any interaction with her or dialog....so we get stuck with her in the end? Could she have at least magically lost the need for glasses in the end so she could look halfway as decent as her counterparts?

Maybe I'm just mad because I like Hibiki the most :| She was baws and carried the story for me and helped me rage less at the pansy-ness of "Hideo".

WTB Hibiki end.

05-20-12, 3:33 AM

wow Ive got to say that this is one of the best happy ending of all time in a manga even though it feels like it was too short but still worth it

i just finish the manga today I'm really glad i stumbled on this manga ^.....,^

06-25-12, 10:57 PM

I'm going to miss Fujiko. Glad I finished this series.

07-04-12, 9:32 PM

Scrypt said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
While I feel the ending was short, I actually liked it....and loved this last part:

...and Tatsuya is a beast right till the end.....I even had a smile for him when they thought he was dead

I thought I was going to miss HiFuMi's gone but turns out HiFuMi is still there ^^ Good ending
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

07-27-12, 10:51 PM

One of the view mangas that I legitimately felt satisfied after reading it. The ending felt a bit rushed, but it was quite an amazing story to read.

I'm really conflicted on what to rate it. I'll let it soak in for awhile before I rate it.

EDIT: Soaked in for awhile and... 10/10. I think this deserves it. The art itself makes this manga really stick out amongst the crowds of manga.
Modified by PurpleYam, 08-12-12, 2:34 PM

08-05-12, 11:43 AM

damn tears man they wont stop

09-24-12, 12:52 AM

kisami said:
yeah, they could have taken it further but this works too......so they had three kids? or they were baby sitting? haha i bet i know what hey named them.

Well it seems they had three kids seeing as each of them resembled Hifumi, but it's a nice ending given it defiantly felt more face paced towards the end then the start.

10-06-12, 4:00 PM

I would have preferred to see Motoko being aware of Hifumi. It looked as just aspects of their personalities merged over, no behavioural characteristics though.
The part with the kids seemed a bit too quick to me, didn't quite fit imho. Maybe if the ending wasn't rush as much it would've fit better.
Other than that I really enjoyed the manga, 10/10 I guess.
Modified by m-n-s, 10-06-12, 4:07 PM

10-13-12, 12:59 PM

DubDeez said:
I miss Fujiko.
Love how their daughters looked just like Hifumi.
I wish there would have been one more chapter to flesh out what happened to some of the other people.

Overall i loved this manga and most the characters.

Same here i could have used a bit more but seeing the perfectly behaved little fujiko was great. There should be extra chapters to show thier charracters. One more seeing them fighting over daddy would have been cute

11-05-12, 2:45 PM

I really enjoyed this manga.

It was kind of bittersweet that the four personalities all merged into one, because somehow they're gone, and yet they aren't. I guess they couldn't have stayed separate, but it feels like they died in the end.

And yeah, that last battle was killer.

03-01-13, 10:37 AM

I liked the most the moments, when girls become super strong and start fighting with blank eyes.
Overall, a good manga with acceptable amount of ecchi.
you're gonna carry that weight.

04-02-13, 2:26 PM

Really loved this chapter. While it was a bit fast, it was very satisfying and I actually really liked the ending. Very cute manga.

07-31-13, 1:18 AM

Soo, I finished the manga today. I really liked the theme of the story overall. But I'm kinda disappointed with the conclusion.

The true conflict, which split Motoko and Zero into their two respective personalities was never resolved. Motoko just went happy face because the story simply decided, that with the fusion of the personalities the core of the conflict resolves itself. I have no problem with happy endings, but the conclusion really has this huge gap which can't really satisfy me.

Too bad about the ending, all in all pretty good read nonetheless.

09-21-13, 9:35 AM

How come this didn't get to anime adaptation, yet there is so much crap these days I will never understand.
Awesome manga, loved ♥Hi♥fu♥mi♥

Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices