MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Club Game
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Kids of 85 »» Club Game

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (71) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
06-20-08, 3:45 PM

Congrats, that was fast! (lucky you, that you were awake this time ^^)

EDIT: And here is the full screenshot (Ikuto!! <3):
Modified by canis, 06-20-08, 10:39 PM

06-20-08, 10:47 PM

clc said:
wow, before I wake up again lol

lol now it was my turn ^^;;
impressive

06-20-08, 11:04 PM

Here we go again, round 15!

This is prolly pretty easy if you've seen it I guess.

06-21-08, 2:21 PM

Nanatsuiro Drops, character: Sumomo Akihime

Again, I never saw this anime, but since I'm a fan of Noiji Itoh, I came across many pictures of this show. ^^

06-21-08, 2:49 PM

Right on, full points!

You're good at recognizing animes you never saw lol

06-22-08, 4:13 PM

Guess I post the next image then. ^^

06-23-08, 7:24 AM

Noir?

06-23-08, 9:45 AM

Pure guessing...

Legend of the Galactic Heroes?

06-23-08, 10:55 AM

No for both, sorry.
I didn't think that this one would be hard to guess. x_x Guess I was wrong...

06-25-08, 4:31 AM

hmmm, I know I've seen that before somewhere, but I just can't place it. hint?

06-25-08, 10:46 AM

Ok, here is the first hint:
This anime is a little bit perverted... Not hentai, but also nothing for little kids.
It also has to do with a bicycle...

06-25-08, 10:06 PM

Goldenboy

But not sure :p (not sure how the lady is called , its a bit long ago :p)

06-26-08, 3:37 AM

eRe4s3r said:
Goldenboy

Yay! It got solved! Congrats! ^^

About the characters name, I actually don't remember it myself so I would find it unfair for you to have to remember it.
Let's make it like this: to get the extra points that you usually get when guessing a characters name, just tell me what her job is, cause that is (if you remember the character itself) pretty easy. ;)

06-26-08, 6:32 AM

canis said:
eRe4s3r said:
Goldenboy

Yay! It got solved! Congrats! ^^

About the characters name, I actually don't remember it myself so I would find it unfair for you to have to remember it.
Let's make it like this: to get the extra points that you usually get when guessing a characters name, just tell me what her job is, cause that is (if you remember the character itself) pretty easy. ;)

just to say that the character is never referred to by name in the actual anime only by her title of 'Madame President' since she is the CEO for her own computer software company 'TNT softwares' ^_^

06-26-08, 8:35 AM

Oh, that's why I don't remember her name. XD
She was always my favourite of all the girls/women in this show. Her red outfit... it's so over the top that it's just genius again. ;P

So how does the point distribution work now that you snatched the character away from eRe4s3r who knew the anime? Can it be splitted? I always thought that only the person who guesses the anime can also receive points for guessing the character and it was my fault for not saying right away that instead of a name, her job is good enough as an answer. =/

06-27-08, 12:30 AM

well, the extra can always be awarded seperately (i already did so in a previous round) provided the first person didn't answer.
but to be honest, I just wanted to state that fact, since I thought people would have a tough time finding out... goes without saying I watched it so much i can quote lines from the show :P

in any case eRe4s3r won the round , so i go update ladder now >_>

06-27-08, 1:37 AM

Oh, and here is the full screenshot btw:

I watched that show like 5 times, but it's too long ago to still know such details (at least for my bad memory :P). I also only watched the german dub, since it was broadcasted here and I video taped it. I didn't have many anime back then (no internet - no fansubs) so I kept rewatching the few good ones that I had on video tape. ^^

06-27-08, 2:00 AM

canis said:

I watched that show like 5 times, but it's too long ago to still know such details (at least for my bad memory :P). I also only watched the german dub, since it was broadcasted here and I video taped it. I didn't have many anime back then (no internet - no fansubs) so I kept rewatching the few good ones that I had on video tape. ^^

LOL the first time i watched it was precisely on german MTV (I have the german opening theme, so good :D ) and it was also the first anime i downloaded on my 56kbs dial up ... then i bought the dvd like 4 yrs ago... good times

06-27-08, 3:36 AM

Yeah, the only time I saw it was at a drunken anime convention hotel party, so as you can imagine I don't remember too many details about it :3

06-27-08, 4:44 AM

TCHaos, you are german?

clc, lol that is the best atmosphere for an anime like that I guess.

When I first watched it, I was still living with my mother and sister who always used to tease me with that "strange japanese anime stuff", like "Mila Superstar" ("that is soooo unrealistic how high they jump... and look at those much too big eyes!") or Escaflowne ("oh what weird noses they have...").
So I was sitting in the living room watching the first episode of Golden Boy and SHE appeared (the sex-goddess in this Round's screenshot). They were both speechless. I loved golden boy cause it was the only anime where my family didn't comment on, cause they were too shocked by it. XD

Pages (71) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices