Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 1, 2011 1:33 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nene was saved ! YEY for us !
Anyways, overall a good episode ...
But need another transformation beside X5. XD
Darknightmon ... one of the big boss in the end ?
ShiroiRyuJan 1, 2011 1:44 PM
Jan 1, 2011 7:36 PM
Mar 2009
the preview of ep22 seems slow-paced... More talking and less action.
BTW, it seems like the studio jammed a lot of story into one episode.
Really want to know what happens in the manga version...
Jan 2, 2011 2:37 AM

Jun 2010
Makes me wonder now, who is the true villain. On the one side, we have DarkKnightmon and from the other Bagramon and his team. (And it seems, Team Bagra is not aware about this Darkness Loader).

The episode was good. Plenty of action and more of story development.
Jan 2, 2011 7:40 AM

Feb 2009
^It was like that in Frontier. At the start it was portrayed that Cherubimon was the final boss but it wasn't.

Anyways, Xros Heart should really get more Digimons out, it's always Shoutmon X4 or some other versions that battle.
Blue Flare feels more like an army with MetalGreymon, Cyberdramon and Deckerdramon out battling.
And is Nene joining Xros Heart?

Raising my score for this. Past episodes have been great.
Jan 2, 2011 12:45 PM
Apr 2009
belatkuro said:
^It was like that in Frontier. At the start it was portrayed that Cherubimon was the final boss but it wasn't.

Anyways, Xros Heart should really get more Digimons out, it's always Shoutmon X4 or some other versions that battle.
Blue Flare feels more like an army with MetalGreymon, Cyberdramon and Deckerdramon out battling.

I agree with this. I mean taiki has other digimon with him that are quite strong by themselve so why doesnt he use them. I mean knightmon is a pretty tough guy but hes been used like once, if that with shoutmon.
Jan 4, 2011 9:39 AM

Jan 2010
The true boss is Bugramon.

I think they will use Darknightmon as a stepping stone. Taiking will have to active the super legendary digixros to get shoutmon x9000 so he can beat Bugramon with x9001...or somethign like that.

That may also explain why he never uses his other digimon, for x9001 to happen he will have to digixros all his digimon + blue flare's + nene's + the ki from all the universe.

Either way good ep =3

Jan 13, 2011 2:06 PM
Jun 2008
belatkuro said:

This made me think, didn't kiriha have a Greymon instead of a metalgreymon? and wasnt it mailberdramon instead of cyberdramon? Did they digivolve?
Jan 13, 2011 5:34 PM

Jul 2010
reaght said:

This made me think, didn't kiriha have a Greymon instead of a metalgreymon? and wasnt it mailberdramon instead of cyberdramon? Did they digivolve?

MetalGreymon is Xros Evolution between Greymon and MailBirdramon.
Apr 15, 2014 12:19 PM

Jul 2013
Christopher was saved, yay! He's hot <3
Jul 17, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2013
Nene was saved but the fight against DarkKnightmon didn't end yet.
Bagramon appeared too, he seems to be OP.
Feb 4, 2017 7:50 AM

May 2008
A rival punch! It's been a while since I've seen one~ No man can resist the passion behind a punch from their rival!

Baguramon reminded me of Lincoln. xD But, it seemed like the 3 mini bosses will have rushed deaths at the rate they aren't dying.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 30 Discussion

Blackbird - Mar 9, 2011

28 by ReeeDr »»
Dec 4, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14 Discussion

belatkuro - Oct 29, 2010

15 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:18 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 13 Discussion

Yuki_Giou - Oct 20, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:01 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 9 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Sep 1, 2010

16 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 7:31 AM

Poll: » Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sailorlitakino - Jul 6, 2010

86 by JVskunkape »»
Aug 29, 2023 4:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.