Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 19, 2011 11:01 AM

Aug 2008
Nice one, teenoli. =D

Yesss ! Come on ! Post something !! Please ! =3

Shazia, neither do I... I just used to search some new stuff on Youtube... But I don't have time anymore.... ='(

...Just kidding. We always have time to do some geek stuff !! è_é ! *Come onnnnnnn Osa-... Ginrakuuu ! Be a man !* I'll post something as soon as I'll find something new... and cool. ;)
Sep 19, 2011 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Teenoliii! New Bilal Khan songgg! I likesss! =DDD I really really likes!
Guy's got talent mannnn.
Kudos for the vid.

Ginraku is your real name Osama?
Sep 19, 2011 11:43 PM

Oct 2007
Hain. Ye Shazia kaun hai? :/ koko? Weren't you Komal? Or was that Bari Koko?
And Gin-chan, you're Osama? :D This is kinda cool. Its like everyone has an alter-ego

Oh. And ye lo. Another one of my not-so-recent favorites:

Sep 20, 2011 6:34 AM

Aug 2008
Oh they started singing in urdu ? :p Nice, nice ! ;)
Concerning her name, yup that's true. They both are Komal, I think. But Shazia is funny. Don't you agree, Christiiina ?

lol, yup, Osama. Ali Osama.

People in France don't usually know about Osama. They call me.. "'Aali", you know, this way => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9vsbVHvIss
And in Pakistan, except my parents, nobody knows about the Ali part. So I already have an alter-ego in Pakistan. =p Different mood, different language, different jokes, different appearance, different name... ;)

...Btw, this is the only website where I used "Ginraku" as a pseudonym. =p
GinrakuSep 20, 2011 7:54 AM
Sep 21, 2011 9:50 AM

Oct 2007
Didn't they always? :/ I think they only have a couple of songs in pushto/dari

Ahahahaha! Entertaining fo' sho! :P And lol. I can relate to the two-name scenario :P My real name is Shadab, people at school and work call me this. But my friends and family call me Tina (or teenoli jab zaroorat se zyada pyaar aa jata hai mujhe pe). Most of the time the two circles don't know my other name and they get really confused if it's brought up :P

Also. Disney is fab. Now I'm going to go watch some Aladdin. Thanks Prince Aali :P
Sep 22, 2011 1:43 PM

Aug 2008
Ah, that should be true. I was just trying to show you that I actually knew them. =p

Oh someone in the same situation ! =o Nice, nice !
Shadab ? quite original ! (i think...) I mean, where I live, and probably all over Punjab, or atleast in the lahori/gujrati areas, the name isn't so common.
So you're Shadab Tina ? Haha, you really are someone unique ! (anime fan, name, peshawar, save children <= Nice profile !)

I would add the jokes, i've to bear since i'm a kid.
"Oh beta kya naam hai ?
- Osama.
- hihihihi....
(10 seconds later)
BEN LADENNNNNNNNN, HAHAHAAHAHA ! >_<
- ..."

" Yo ! What's your name ?
- Ali.
- Hmph. Ali baba ? hahahaha.
- .... -_-'
- Sorry."

Aadi hogaya houn ub to...

Oh han, baat houi aadat ki, pakistani music thread mein, so obviously :

And lol, you're welcome, Princess Shadab ! =p Disney Banzai. (...)
Sep 23, 2011 3:02 PM

Aug 2009
Aaaali! I like the sound of that LOL.

AALI BABA AHHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!

=P

Oh oh DISNEY FTW. I LOVE DISNEY TO BITSSSSS. <3
Proud of my entire gold collection of almost all the classics.
Also, I'm getting the new Lion King diamond edition!
Sep 24, 2011 1:46 PM

Oct 2007
k0k0 said:

Oh oh DISNEY FTW. I LOVE DISNEY TO BITSSSSS. <3
Proud of my entire gold collection of almost all the classics.
Also, I'm getting the new Lion King diamond edition!

Yeah sista~!
Disney is love. And Lion King's my absolute favorite! I think I know every movie of theirs dialogue by dialogue. And I'll tell you a secret.... I have all the songs on my ipod o////o

Same here! IO have all the gold editions, but I never knew there was a diamond one :O MUST.... GET... NAO

AND ON THAT NOTE. I hope you're all prepared for this....

LMAO
Sep 24, 2011 4:52 PM

Aug 2009
Oh here's a confession:
I HAVE ALL THE SOUNDTRACKS ON MY IPOD TOO! =DD

And LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @ the vid.
"simba, yeh kya bakwaas kar raha hai??'
AHAHAHA
Oct 15, 2011 1:13 PM

Aug 2008
Edit : F*** ? Yaar 8-9 videos post ki thin... chalo, phir kabhi sahi.
GinrakuOct 16, 2011 1:54 AM
Nov 20, 2011 1:52 AM
Nov 2007
"isskaar" Issskaar plx plx strepsils kha lo. simba ko to guunga hi kara do. my image of lion king just went through a black hole.
Dec 11, 2011 3:11 PM

Aug 2008

memories...
Dec 11, 2011 9:11 PM

Oct 2007
Ginraku said:
memories...

Shehzad Roy <3333333333
^ this was just about as intelligible I could be when this song came out :P Shehzad Roy was the shiz back then.
Dec 11, 2011 11:44 PM
Jan 2009
May 31, 2012 1:20 PM

Aug 2008
Here, coke studio is back.

Jun 3, 2012 2:05 AM

Oct 2007
Oho maree, da zamung Humayun khan walay pakay nishta?

Jun 3, 2012 8:08 AM

Jun 2009
raku and teenoli= good songs!! i think ill make a CD of all the recent coke studio songs so i can listen to them when i go on a long drive to another city to meet relatives or something. Our coke studio sure beats the indian one any day :p i dont think woh chal saka tha. woh khatam ho gaya hai na?

p.s
i didnt understand any of the songs except the first one :P but still love them all ^_^ the tune of Larsha Pekhawar is soooo catchy *_* i think ill be humming that song for a while and maybe be mistaken as a pukhtoon by some pakistani/afghan soon :P

Jun 3, 2012 8:19 AM

Jun 2009
another GOLDEN song. I think it was translated into pushto and punjabi too because rahim shah speaks both those languages

And speaking of songs that i cannot understand but love....

Can anyone tell me if this is pushto? it sounds a bit different. is it the Quetta dialect or something? lol the only pushto words i know are "pakhair raghley", "pa makh da kha" and "sanga" lol :P :P oh! and "kana".....who doesn't like the good old "Aooo kana!" it reminds me of Kana from Minami-ke tho XD
Chai_Jun 3, 2012 8:30 AM

Jun 3, 2012 11:20 AM

Oct 2007
Definitely pushto :D
Hahahah! I like your pushto vocab chai! :P That's all you need to pass yourself off as a pathan to a non pathan! :P
Jun 3, 2012 3:39 PM

Aug 2008
I don't understand pushto at all, and the only phrase I know is something like "dagha rora magha rora"... I think.

When I was in Pakistan, my english teacher, a blond blue-eyed pathan used to say it. That made laugh the pathan fellows but I never understood what it meant. teenoli, please ? =3

Oh and Rahim Shah... memories... T_T

Not new, but Shehzad Roy is the man. 8-)
GinrakuJun 3, 2012 4:37 PM
Jun 4, 2012 7:19 AM

Jun 2009
teenoli said:
Definitely pushto :D
Hahahah! I like your pushto vocab chai! :P That's all you need to pass yourself off as a pathan to a non pathan! :P

*dons a pakul/khapol*

Ginraku said:
I don't understand pushto at all, and the only phrase I know is something like "dagha rora magha rora"... I think.

OMG, thats what i heard from someone too! "dagha rora"! but i never knew what it meant! TEENOLI, U MUST TELL US >_<

Jun 4, 2012 8:42 AM

Oct 2007
Ginraku said:

OMG, thats what i heard from someone too! "dagha rora"! but i never knew what it meant! TEENOLI, U MUST TELL US >_<

Hahahhaa! *feels like a sir, straightens monocle*

Well, 'dagha' means 'that' (as in something close by) and rora can either be Rora which means brother. Or Raora, which means bring/fetch :P
I'mma put my money on bring. Hence. Daagha book rora= bring/fetch that book
If you put Rorai instead of rora, it becomes polite, the equivalent of putting a 'please' in a sentence.
:: Daagha book rorai= please bring that book

*bell rings*
Ok kids, remember this will be on the test next week! Dismissed!
Jun 14, 2012 8:20 AM

Jun 2011

soomro_sanJun 14, 2012 8:24 AM
Jun 14, 2012 7:45 PM

Jun 2009
ooooh, ive already heard Pere Pavandi Saan and it sounds like a masterpiece!

The singer and beats are really quite enthralling. I wish i knew what he was talking abt tho :( Help, soomro-mian? just a general idea wud be nice :D

ill b checking out the rest tomm ^_^

Jun 14, 2012 9:36 PM

Jun 2011
pere pavandi saan chawandimas rahi wanjj raat bhambhore main means "per pakarlonki us ko kahongi aik raat rehjao bhambhore main"

he is definitely talking about the story of sassui punhun which is in shah jo risalo of shah abdul latif bhittai note that the singer says at near 5:00 "adiyon shah latif chae" "behnon shah latif kahe" and i think he is singing the verses of shah jo risalo although i m not sure. also bhambore is the ruins of a city near karachi ,maybe of debal which muhammad bin qasim attacked.
Jun 23, 2012 3:26 PM

Aug 2008
Nice soomro-kun. Didn't know "The sketches", but they're awesome. And so are pere pavandi and saeen zahoor ;)

Btw, hyderabad bro, did you go to PTI jalsa ?
Jun 23, 2012 4:10 PM

Jun 2009

This is a bit old but LOL, its AWESOME! xD
Saein tou saein, saein ki bachchi bhi saein! XD
DAT MUSTACHE!!!!

ginraku showed me this but ive seen this before as well. Its pretty epic/funny nonetheless!

Jun 23, 2012 4:44 PM

Aug 2008
After all, you're the one who recommended me eminem ki ulaad. =°

A bit old ? lol yaar, abhi 1week hi to houa hai. Freshly new hai.
Well this reminds me of something else. This time, yup it's old, controversial and everyone watched it on tv. Still, I have to post it heeere :

Jun 23, 2012 8:37 PM

Jun 2009
@ginraku: LOL

And ive been listening to Nind Nashe Vich for a while now. Sooooooooooo relaxxingggggg :)

Jun 23, 2012 9:38 PM

Jun 2011
Ginraku said:
Nice soomro-kun. Didn't know "The sketches", but they're awesome. And so are pere pavandi and saeen zahoor ;)

Btw, hyderabad bro, did you go to PTI jalsa ?

no i was on a visit to my hometown larkana for a week, back yesterday
r u a fan of imran khan?

@chai: funny video havent seen it before wedere ka beta
saeen is like the japanese word sensei or sama or mixture of both
Jun 29, 2012 10:36 PM
May 2012
Does anyone over here listen to pakistani underground music? y'know bands like mole, orangenoise, basheer and the pied pipers? these are basically indie rock typish bands. if anyones into these genres they should listen to them. They're really good.
Jul 1, 2012 1:22 AM

Oct 2010
XD XD Alu Anday is such a good song! XD

Well, currently
This is my top fav, i dont know if it counts as total pakistani but it has alamgir in it. o.o

Note from Chai: Sup. I was just correcting the youtube video's BBcode so that the video wud show up. If you want to post a video then:
1. Take the code that comes after "v=" (e.g http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0).
2. Put it in between the {yt} {/yt} code (replace the { } with [ ])
Cheers! ^_^
Chai_Jul 1, 2012 3:17 PM
Jul 1, 2012 3:20 PM

Jun 2009
@kuchuku: WOW, nice find!!
@ginraku: i kinda disliked the Alu Anday song. I find it lame for some reason. I know many other ppl like it though.
Chai_Jul 1, 2012 3:24 PM

Jul 7, 2012 9:46 AM

Jun 2012
well..........desi thumka lagao re sab XD
Dec 1, 2012 1:57 AM

Aug 2008
Dec 4, 2012 1:20 AM
Nov 2007
there are so many posts that are empty. i was wondering for 5 mins if i had some sort of pc font problem.... nice trolling
Oct 25, 2014 1:08 PM

Mar 2014
Why am I always late to the party?

Ah good times when Youtube wasn't blocked..... shit.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Ramadan Mubarak

blazinc - Apr 2, 2022

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 2, 2022 12:14 PM

» Shahzor Urdu Fighting Game *insert appropriate accent*

teenoli - Dec 21, 2011

6 by SushiPie »»
May 17, 2021 7:53 AM

» Ramadan Mubarak![late]

blazinc - Apr 19, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Apr 19, 2021 7:53 AM

» Winter Animes

blazinc - Mar 22, 2021

0 by blazinc »»
Mar 22, 2021 2:21 AM

» What anime left the strongest impression on you? And for how long were you hungover it?

ShiroNeko89 - Feb 11, 2014

18 by removed-user »»
Jan 27, 2021 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.