MyAnimeList.net

Manga Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Mirai Nikki Chapter 59 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Manga Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Mirai Nikki »» Mirai Nikki Chapter 59 Discussion

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Mirai Nikki Chapter 59 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

102 52.31%
4 out of 5: Liked it

31 15.90%
3 out of 5: It was OK

30 15.38%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

20 10.26%
1 out of 5: Hated it

12 6.15%
Voters: 195

12-28-10, 4:08 PM

HAPPY END

◕ε◕

12-28-10, 6:16 PM

What the hell was that?... Maybe I'm the only one who actually liked last chapters (I just love Time Travel and Alternate Universes), I even think about previous chapter as the best in all manga, but that... That just.. just... WHAT WAS THAT?!??!??!?!? What with this ending? What did they smoke to make it??.. I can't describe that ending...

But... did it ruined atmosphere of all story? Of course not... It's so good that last chapter have only 36 pages and no more. It's kind of depressing, but very good... I liked it... Everything after 36th page is a fake, it have to be...
Never saw no miracle of science, that didn't go from a blessing to a curse
Never saw no military solution, that didn't end up as something worse

12-28-10, 6:51 PM

I liked the troll ending.
Yuno looks out of the coffee shop to see Yuki with the other girl and his family, credits start to roll... then BAM! the space time continuum is smashed with a hammer! Everything is good and happy.
Not bad.
8/10

12-29-10, 5:17 AM

This was probably the best way to end the series. And it was hilarious to see Yuno breaking the space time continuum with a hammer.

Overall a 9 out of 10. Sure it sorta lost steam after the mayor was killed, but it was one hell of a read. And Yuno ranks as one of my favorite manga characters of all time.

I'm going to have some mild withdrawal symptoms due to it ending. What am I gonna read every month now?

12-29-10, 6:26 AM

The Manga lost indeed a lot of steam at the end but it was still worth reading it. And let's not forget that troll ending. I was seriously disappointed to see that they're going to end it with such a bittersweet bad end but then suddenly: Yuno!

Really a nice read. I'm going to miss this Manga.
8/10

12-29-10, 8:18 AM

didn't like it.
except for minene and her flying babies.

12-29-10, 8:34 AM

Didn't liked the ending and I agree with those, who think that the manga lost a of of steam at the end.

Well but overall 8/10 since I read it in one go.

12-29-10, 4:17 PM

When I started reading this, I guess 25 chapters were released. It was my favorite manga back then. But then, somewhere, the plot started going all crazy and confusing and it also started losing points in my eyes. Like Yuno's personality chancing all the time and Yukki becoming pretty cracked up and whaa ~

But the ending was quite cute. It could have been much better but I guess I'm satisfied with this since I was expecting a lot worse. So this gets 9/10 from me :--)

Anyway, I'm gonna miss this serie. Maybe someday I'll re-read it and undestand everything what I missed now.

12-29-10, 9:24 PM

i think the ending was good. This manga killed off every character at least once (even yukki) then in a third world they fix everything so that everyone got what they wanted. 3rd world yukki finds non yandere love. 3rd yuno makes up with her parents and lives a normal life and everyone is happy.

Meanwhile second yukki gets his yandere yuno back and they make a new world. Happy end.

I really think it was great because those last few chapters really built up the relationship between yuki and yuno.

12-30-10, 3:36 AM

It was a pretty good ending for me .. at the very least its acceptable

12-30-10, 1:41 PM

ReaperEXE said:
Rinso said:
Oh, a "deus ex machina" ending.
Indeed. I think I would have preferred a troll ending, or even an ambiguous restart of the Future Diary Game so that there's an infinite loop.

I would have preferred they just left it at the "original" ending and not done the after-credit business.

Still give it a 7/10 (which is a good score for me). I'll miss not reading this, even if the last half-dozen chapters have been kinda WTF.

12-30-10, 4:45 PM

lolwat
Happy End? In my Mirai Nikki? Bullshit.

Yuki never gave a fuck about Yuno. What is this shit?

Still 8/10 because I never really liked Mirai Nikki anyway. It was always a poor man's Death Note.

I'll miss my monthly dose of Yuno though. ;_;

12-30-10, 8:03 PM

Didn't really think there was going to be a happy ending. Oh well. Gonna miss Yuno though.

12-30-10, 8:14 PM

moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:
lolwat

This is all I have to say about that...
Modified by ReaperEXE, 12-30-10, 8:17 PM

12-31-10, 1:16 AM

Good ending, not the greatest, but good. Glad to see it end on a happy note. Except I do love my unhappy endings sometimes. I just only really felt bad for Akise. I know he technically was created but I still believe he can feel things for himself and it was just sad to see him get a bad ending. He was actually like the only one that got a fucked up ending. And he was my favorite too. . .

12-31-10, 3:31 AM

Dairy said:
YUNO SMASHED
THE WALL OF
SPACE-TIME WITH
A HAMMER!
Should have just ended it there.

Going to read Hoshi no Samidare now...

Rinso said:
Oh, a "deus ex machina" ending.
ubergeneral said:
I really think it was great because those last few chapters really built up the relationship between yuki and yuno.
ReaperEXE said:
moogo-ONEESAMAAA said:
lolwat

This is all I have to say about that...
deus sex machina?
Modified by DrHouse, 12-31-10, 3:48 AM

12-31-10, 12:08 PM

The ending just didn't feel right with me, I wish it had ended in a more mysterious way. That was what this manga was about mystery, betrayal, that's what kept me glued. Happy ending doesn't fit at all after all that we've seen.

8/10

01-01-11, 5:30 AM

I want a slice of life anime about Minene, Nishajima, and their flying babies RIGHT NOW.

I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that the last chapter continued to make me go, "what is this I don't even" every few pages.

Mirai Nikki gets away with the deus ex machina ending, if only because I was annoyed at Yuki for doing nothing for 10000 years. Seemed like a reset back to how he was at the start. But I guess after 10000 years of no Yuno, no parents, no friends (even if he did recreate the world I assume he couldn't create any of the people he knew), he's suffered long enough.

Have to agree with the majority, the manga lost steam at the end. I said it before, the content was good, the execution was poor. 7/10

01-01-11, 7:51 AM

(-_-)

^
Is all I have to say about this ending. How can anyone actually be satisfied with this?

01-01-11, 7:49 PM

Oh my what an ending...7/10

Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices