Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 1, 2011 7:02 AM

Jul 2011
This alternate ending fulfilled one of my ''What if'' thoughts, Truly amazing.

IMO Other animes should also have an alternate ending.
Aug 5, 2011 12:14 PM

Jul 2011
Seito kaicho eh.. I want to see Otonashi wear Naoi's hat XD

2 minutes 35 secs, need more! >_<

Aug 8, 2011 5:51 AM
Jul 2011
I WANTZ MOER D:!
Aug 11, 2011 4:58 PM

Oct 2008
kaleidome said:
Have any of you guys realised that the show kind of goes full circle? (well at least it repeats the same idea).

The one who originally designed the angel program was as described in the show, somebody like Otonashi who had reached fufillment in his life, but wandered in due to a case of amnesia. He was waiting for the one he loved - but in the end began to lose his sanity and turned himself into a NPC. Now Otonashi in this ending is the one waiting for Kanade to return.

The whole idea of her returning is the idea of reincarnation which is present throughout the whole series. We see it in the bit after the credits in Ep 13 - where the 2 of them presumably meet in another life. Whether or not that happens I don't know.

To be honest I think they just put it in to have a nice, happy ending in case they weren't guaranteed a second season. THIS epilogue I think, is however them covering all bases in case they were recommissioned.

I'm a bit confused about the time events in this (it doesn't really make much sense) - Otonashi dies and Kanade inherits his heart, but she was there long before him. My understanding is also that she was in some form of coma, and actually alive back in the real world - i.e. in the last episode she talks about how her heart was beating etc.

Ah! i'm glad to see someone else shared the same thoughts as me!
My suspicion is that, as mentioned the time line follows a full circle. The character you see in episode 12 may possibly be one of the characters we are familiar with yet they have been there waiting for many a year, either that or we are actually familiar with the 'programmer' to say the least and that everything that is happening has happened before, as this supposed 'programmer'/person would follows the same roll and criteria Otonashi meets and fulfills (losing the one he loves as she realises her love for him, and waiting for her to return in the distant future) at the very end of the series. Following this logic it may be possible that Otonashi may have been the programmer in a distant past?

I had another idea, this regards my initial thoughts on the mysterious character that Yuri confronts in episode 12. I initially suspected it to be Otonashi himself in an npc form from a distant past and the 'circle' has reached the point where the two may be present at the same place once again the two being the old npc form who was waiting for Kanade to return, this would explain the time delay as to how Kanade was present in the world before the Otonashi we're familiar with arrived. however the problem with this is, how would two otanashi's exist in the same place in time. He states "that this place should not be a place where love exists as it is originally created for persons as a transit for somewhere else. However, love existed anyway, in the form of the programmer itself, and to avoid a bug that results from the existence of love, he made himself into an NPC" this may tie up to the npc that Yuri ultimately 'destroys' which may actually end the cycle, or recreate it. considering the ending of the series where you see Otonashi making contact with Kanade, thus npc Otonashi is reunited with her however the one we are familiar with continues on in the spirit world. There are many flaws in my argument and some possible contradictions, however they're ideas to be explored.

^^,
Aug 29, 2011 4:24 PM
May 2011
The idea that the story comes full circle and reunites us with an NPC version of one of the characters (presumably Otanashi) in episode 12 doesn't sit comfortably with me. Whilst the NPC (presumably self-referencing) details the person being driven to insanity, I think this falls far from Otanashi's character. As shown in the way he dealt with his sister, and his own tragic death, I find this second ending far more stirring than the first.

Whilst the first works under the sense that Otanashi is someone who has found a purpose in aiding other people, and because he as accepted that he can move on, I think the second method works as it links in with his extreme loyalty with his devotion to aid others.

I think the programmer/NPC is merely a reference to the dangers of staying in this world, to add tension to the decision Otanashi is left with at the conclusion of episode 13. The idea of being granted a new life, or living in that world for an eternity. I think it is probably a decision that the creators were unsure of themselves, in the same way I am unsure as a viewer. Whilst I think it would be fitting and heart-warming for the original epilogue to be the final conclusion, I think that, however tragic, it is more befitting of Otanashi's character to take the route of the second epilogue. He mentions that he is satisfied with the life he lived, and that he wanted to stay and help, and I think I prefer the ending that way. He has in a sense become the "angel" that is referenced throughout.

And to clarify against points previously made by others: I don't think this epilogue has anything to do with a desire for a sequel, and I don't believe a sequel can be made from it. If it was made it would be a fairly superficial fan-fic style series that wouldn't be worth much emotional investment.
Sep 6, 2011 1:53 PM

Aug 2011
Season 2 will explain everything :D
Sep 27, 2011 12:39 PM
May 2011
It all ended in episode 13. It might have been a mock up of an ending, but it was still an ending.
Nov 1, 2011 5:09 PM

Feb 2011
tomnomnom said:
The idea that the story comes full circle and reunites us with an NPC version of one of the characters (presumably Otanashi) in episode 12 doesn't sit comfortably with me. Whilst the NPC (presumably self-referencing) details the person being driven to insanity, I think this falls far from Otanashi's character. As shown in the way he dealt with his sister, and his own tragic death, I find this second ending far more stirring than the first.

Whilst the first works under the sense that Otanashi is someone who has found a purpose in aiding other people, and because he as accepted that he can move on, I think the second method works as it links in with his extreme loyalty with his devotion to aid others.

I think the programmer/NPC is merely a reference to the dangers of staying in this world, to add tension to the decision Otanashi is left with at the conclusion of episode 13. The idea of being granted a new life, or living in that world for an eternity. I think it is probably a decision that the creators were unsure of themselves, in the same way I am unsure as a viewer. Whilst I think it would be fitting and heart-warming for the original epilogue to be the final conclusion, I think that, however tragic, it is more befitting of Otanashi's character to take the route of the second epilogue. He mentions that he is satisfied with the life he lived, and that he wanted to stay and help, and I think I prefer the ending that way. He has in a sense become the "angel" that is referenced throughout.

And to clarify against points previously made by others: I don't think this epilogue has anything to do with a desire for a sequel, and I don't believe a sequel can be made from it. If it was made it would be a fairly superficial fan-fic style series that wouldn't be worth much emotional investment.

Agree, but it's kind of sad he stayed behind waiting for her.
Nov 1, 2011 7:18 PM

May 2009
Well, I believe that this 2 mins short anime was just like the title it suggested as an alternative ending showing what would it be like if Otonashi continued to stay there, while comparing with the orginal ending that Otonashi and Kanade met again in an afterlife.

Personally, I don't like this alternative ending as it gave me a heartache to see Otonashi was all alone just to help other new comers to fulfil their dreams and be able to move on to the afterlife. That is what those NPC students talked about him "waiting for someone" here meant, I believe. He stayed there and waited to help any new comers. However, the mystery of waiting has casued some misunderstanding that he was there waiting for Kanade for some viewers. That is not true at all. Kanade has already fulfiled her dream of thanking the one who donated her a heart and moved on. While there was no regrets, there was no reasons for her come back. Moveover, there is no points and possibilities for people who have already moved on to their afterlife may return to this in-between world. Even if they return, it will be some regrets regarding to the afterlife, not something about their previous life anyway. If people have no regrets, they won't even be here. So, there really is no point for him to wait Kanade to return. Therefore, this alternative ending is weak and leave the viewer a sense of unfulfulled if used.

I would also like to point out that in the ED of epi 13, it has already showed us everyone left this in-between world graudually including Otonashi himself as the last one. They all graduated from here. Besides, the light that rised toward the heaven after Kanade vanished for a while actually signified Otonashi's soul. Because he already realised that he had a fulfulled life, and it was only made possible to meet Kanade again in an afterlife if he wanted to be with her forever. They did promise each other to be together forever before Kanade moved on. He wanted to stay at the in-between world only because he wanted to be with Kanade, and the only possible reason for them to stay there together was to help new comers since it was what Kanade had been doing in the in-between world. When Kanade went, he just followed her and hope to find her again in the afterlife.

* The "in-between world" here means that people already die but still have some regrets in their previous life so that they have not yet be able to move on to the afterlife.
animan7Nov 20, 2011 8:00 PM
Nov 5, 2011 12:45 AM

Sep 2011
Oh, so this was an alternative Ending? :P (Just finished the whole series, plus the two OVAs)

I originally thought that Otonashi died a long time ago (before the events in Angel Beats!) and that this was a scene from back then in the far past - in the 'afterlife' world. I believed that he became school president there, and I also believed that he was the one who created the Angel Player Program; since in episode 13, that man said the person was waiting for someone, but he wouldn't disclose his name. He also said that he turned himself into an NPC with the program.

So that is why I think that after he got tired of waiting and turned insane, he created Angel Player, turned into an NPC, lost his memory, and then met Yuri. Those are my thoughts - that Otonashi was actually an NPC when he met Yuri. It would be a more logical explanation to why he didn't disappear when he already accepted his past life, instead of "I feel bad for Yuri", because surely he wouldn't have had the time to ponder that when he was in such a shock from regaining his memories.
Nov 5, 2011 12:49 AM

Aug 2011
That was shit.

1/10
Nov 6, 2011 2:21 PM

Jan 2010
To me this seems like it took place before the epilogue of the original series. Otonashi wanted to stay behind and help other people that got sent to purgatory be able to move on. Even though Kanade left him, it's very possible he stayed for a while to help people out. Sometime later Otonashi himself finally moved on and that's where the epilogue to the original series comes in.

x2

Nothing much too see here except that he became student president to help out other people which arrived to purgatory.

Just reinforced what I already thought.
Nov 20, 2011 8:58 PM

May 2009
edmond321 said:
I originally thought that Otonashi died a long time ago (before the events in Angel Beats!) and that this was a scene from back then in the far past - in the 'afterlife' world. ... ...

I guess that you can also intepret it that way too. Perhaps it is left to open intepretation since there are so many possiblities in games/life.

Nevertheless, when Otonashi, the student president, talked to the new comer that "one person needed courage to face the past, another person needed effort to make a dream come true, yet another person needed time and friends...", it showed us the images of the gym where the concert was held, the baseball field and the principle office at the same time. These places actually remind us those significant memories and meanings from the past instead of indicating a future story that has not yet to come. So, I would say that this ending epilogue took place after everything had happened, not before. Just try to imagine if we saw this 2 mins epilogue first before the whole series, these images would become random and meaningness to us, and those words would not be so clear and powerful.

After everyone was gone and Otonashi decided to stay, he took over the position of the student president from Kanade and waited for the new comers whoever needed his help to fulfil their dreams. That is how it looks like to me.

At the end of this epilogue, the new comer grabbed his exam paper angrliy but it soon cut to a white screen with two words "Next Stage". To me, this doesn't look like an end and it might indicate a new story. I guess that if the production gets more budget and support, Angel Beats! 2 with new characters and story might be on its way.
animan7Nov 20, 2011 9:57 PM
Dec 4, 2011 8:01 PM

Jul 2010
mastersanzo20010 said:
it could be that he didnt go back right away, got tired of waiting, and left to be reincarnated for the epilogue from episode 13

i like this thought, good job.

Dec 4, 2011 9:11 PM

Sep 2011
That guy...... Is Edward Elric!!
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Dec 16, 2011 11:15 PM

Oct 2011
This could work to open a second season AND still tie in with the epilogue from ep 13.

If he stayed behind originally, he could have waited for someone to take his place, that way when they did he could pass on. From there, someone else could wait, so on and so forth. This way there's never a moment when there's no one to start helping get people to pass on-a "guide".

Also, this way he can still be reincarnated, ya? ^^ I just loved the original ending. I was crying from sadness but then I was like "Eh?!" *blink blink* Therefore this is my version and I'm sticking to it! O_O

Dec 21, 2011 5:16 AM

Jan 2011
Ok, let me tell you what I make of all this:

-Otonashi dies
-Because time is distorted in that purgatory world, he comes to that world without memories, after the coming of Kanade (to who he gave his heart)
-13 episodes of AB! ensue
-Kanade leaves the world, leaving Otonashi alone.
-Otonashi becomes the counsil president, develops the angel software, waits for Kanade to return... she never returns... (this epilogue)
-He is consumed by madness, and turns to an NPC.
-Because of his will, at some point he reverts to being a thinking person. He is sent back in time to the same point as in the first time.
-TIME LOOP!!!
-After the 4817456758624863886246th time, he overcomes his regrets and leaves the world together with Kanade.
-They meet again in another life (original AB! ending)

Yes, I love Higurashi!
And, also, this show has so many similarities with the Haruhi series (school club with girl president, that does all sorts of weird things, weird alternative world, yadayadayada) that expecting some Endless Eight in it is not much...
Feb 5, 2012 1:16 AM

Mar 2010
BlitzAceSamy said:
Angel Beats alternate ending, where Otonashi becomes the Student Council President, waiting for his dear Kanade, FOREVER ALONE.
The concept of "Waiting for someone else forever" really got me T^T

Feb 9, 2012 2:10 AM

Apr 2009
This reminds me of the story of the person who developed Angel Player. He didn't want the one he waited for to ever disappear again so he created a system that nips love in the bud so she wouldn't disappear again, at least from the same cause. The difference here is that Otonashi accepts that the one he is waiting for will disappear after graduating, but he will keep waiting through endless reincarnations just to meet some fleeting moments with Kanade again and again.

I guess since Otonashi has the mission of guiding people to accept their life in addition to waiting for Kanade's reincarnations he is less likely to turn insane or it will happen much later. But I doubt it will make him develop a program like Angel Player and set it up to go against what he originally fought for.
Mar 24, 2012 6:08 AM

Dec 2008
I dont recall seeing Otonashi having actually gone off to be reincarnated. Some people just assume that is what happend, but I do not believe it to have ended thusly. I think, nay I HOPE there shall be a 2nd season. Might even be better than the first. LONG LIVE TK!!!
Mar 30, 2012 10:10 AM

Jan 2012
This just left me confused in the end. Now instead of a couple of possibilities, it's left me with lots. I want a second season, but it's been quite a while now and I haven't heard much. Plus the fact that there wouldn't be much if they continued it. Either way, it just left me wanting more Angel Beats. ><
Apr 4, 2012 11:00 AM
Feb 2012
Another Epilogue --> Another such as "Different" or "More"? Hmmm....

In the "More" version you could say that Otonashi stayed behind until this new guy appears, supposedly the new "Otonashi-guy", who can take his place so he can finally dissapear too :D, and then the anime original ending comes :D:D:D

as for different... I hope it somehow becomes a season 2 that shows an even better ending than season 1, lolz, probs not but hope never loses :P
Apr 19, 2012 12:39 AM

Jan 2012
This is a different ending actually. The original ending is where Kanade meets Yuzuru in their next lives who knows how many years later. They probably made this so that they could introduce a season 2 but then this is just speculation
Apr 28, 2012 7:05 AM

Aug 2011
I prefer the original ending.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Apr 30, 2012 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
Otonashi is still continuing in there, he really has a kind soul.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
May 2, 2012 2:47 AM

Jun 2010
If they want to make a second season (impossible though, just my thinking)
well, Otonashi become student council president just like this another epilogue, then he can't leave the world because he's waiting for Kanade... After some time helping the others, now he met another people which can remind him of the SSS and Kanade.
Now, with some new conflict and stuff. He entrust his job to that people, then Otonashi regret all vanished, and he reincarnated to the world like the original ending. Now the only topic that I can think to make a happy ending is that all members of SSS and Kanade are going to the same school (in the real world) and hopefully they remember each other that they've already met, and fulfill their promise like Hinata and Yui, also Otonashi to Kanade of course. Well, logically it's impossible for them to have the same name like in their previous life, so just make a new name for them but still the same individuals.
May 3, 2012 2:27 PM

Dec 2008
I thought it was good, but the idea of a second season is kind of useless. If anything they should have extended the story in season one and made 2 seasons out of that, but now that the story is done there is no real reason. Season 1 ending took care of that.
Fur Sure
May 29, 2012 4:54 PM

Jan 2012
Poor Otonashi, he stayed behind all alone for all eternity. Good ending? Don't look like it. Well, but it's just an alternative, so maybe he didn't stay behind. Hope to see season 2 with new people.

Jun 10, 2012 2:17 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
so this would be end of he would stay alone in world of the dead... kinda sad.. prolly wiating for Kanade
Jun 15, 2012 3:45 PM

May 2012
its an alternate ending.. he really disappear after kanade.. just what the picture in the end and one by one disappearing(including otonashi).

Jul 15, 2012 12:09 AM

May 2012
DarkTemptation said:
its an alternate ending.. he really disappear after kanade.. just what the picture in the end and one by one disappearing(including otonashi).

Yeah this is just a what if he stayed behind epilogue, but you know what they could make a really good season 2 if they went ahead with this ending instead of the other one...or even better make it so that he actually stayed for a while helping other students (this ending) and then at the end of season 2 he actually moves on and he reunites with Kanade(the ending of season 1). That way both epilogues are considered valid and season 2 would just be what happened between the time that Kanade disappeared and him meeting her again in their second life's.
Jul 15, 2012 7:42 PM

Mar 2012
Damn...that ending is so freaking sad. T.T
Jul 22, 2012 12:12 PM

Feb 2009
Screams alternate ending for the VN.
Jul 22, 2012 1:39 PM
May 2012
this was rather interesting.at this way there will be a path open for a new season.and that would be way out of this world.
Aug 6, 2012 9:58 PM

May 2010
Recently finished watching the series and then did some research (probably already said by someone else in this thread but I'll say it again for those who don't want to go post hunting).

Apparently Otonashi does eventually move on and this was confirmed by the writer.

http://worldomonation.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/angel-beats-interview-with-maeda-jun-second-season/

Basically it seems that rather than this special instead of being an alternate ending is actually a sequel that takes place directly after episode 13.

Otonashi stays to motivates the students around him to gain the courage to live on as the new student council president.

I guess he was just waiting for someone else to take his place.

Then in the post credits scene of episode 13 he's reincarnated and gets to meet Tachibana again in the real world.

If there is a season 2 (unlikely IMO) it would probably be about Otonashi trying to find his successor and then he would eventually move on.
Aug 9, 2012 8:53 AM

Jun 2012
Pretty nice little extra episode, i finished watching the angel beats series a few months ago and i just decided to watch this and it was nice, brought back a lot of feelings from the series. It would have been cool if they made a second season from this alternative ending but i guess its never going to happen.
Aug 20, 2012 1:22 PM

Jul 2012
I just rewatched Angel Beats and realized i had forgot to watch this one the first time.

It's kinda sad that Otonashi stayed behind for all eternity, and even worse is that he's now in Kanade's place, forced to be the evil one while helping everone. I realy hoped that Kanade and Otonashi would have left together :/
O'Hai :D
Aug 21, 2012 9:08 AM
Dec 2011
By the way (not to destroy anyone's happy ending), doesn't Otonashi's situation look way too similar to the programmer's from episode 12?

What I want to say is that we know time doesn't flow chronologically here, and what if Otonashi is actually the programmer described in ep12?

Situation seems the same... and once he becomes an npc, maybe time resets. (just thinking out loud)

But it would totally suck if this was real:S
Aug 29, 2012 5:15 PM

Aug 2012
Paul said:
I was quite sadden by this episode, not disappointed sadden, emotionally sadden. The fact that Otonashi 'stayed' behind to help other people get through as well as the fact that they stated 'he was waiting for someone'.

Does anyone know what it meant by 'Next Stage" at the end of the OVA/Ep? Kinda lost me there.

Agreed, perfect epilogue here. A bit more realistic I'd say than the after credit reincarnation one, but it was still a great conclusion to the anime.
But I felt sad for Otonashi =((

I wonder what's that "next project" thingie.

4.5/5

Oct 24, 2012 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
This epilogue is more attractive than the OVA. Although the duration is short but gives some explanation
Dec 17, 2012 7:42 AM
Dec 2012
I've read that some of you are thinking about a possible "season 2" but then...

what would it be about, like all the characters has moved on and all. Of course this epilogue is a lot like a cliffhanger but then again.. I've seen a lot of animes where the ending of the anime doesn't make any sense, but continues in the manga.
I love this anime and I am not afraid to tell that I cried to the end. T.T
But I like the possibility of Otonashi and Kanade meeting again, and maybe their friends too. Maybe this could be referred to as a possible PROLOGUE that explains that Otanashi was the god whom they all fight against, it was told the god moved on too as I recall. So it had to be. And Otonashi could have retuned to make up for his mistakes as 'god'. My thoughts running wild... ^^"

But this is just me rambling on and on. anyway. I give it a rating of 7/10. Good possible ending anyway. x3
Dec 27, 2012 11:18 AM

Oct 2012
After watching this anime for few times i realized this episode isn't an alternative ending.

First the name of the episode, "Another Epilogue", an epilogue is something that brings closure to a story. An epilogue can't be an alternative ending.

This episode chronologically happens way before than the main story. In that world there was someone waiting, someone that shouldn't be there. The programmer waited for a very long time, alone, until he turned himself into a npc to ease the pain. Otonashi is the programmer, this episode is meant to explain how Otonashi arrived to that world after Kanade when he died first. He was just a npc for a very long time.

He wanted to hear a thank you from the life he saved and for that he waited in that world
Jan 4, 2013 12:18 AM

Sep 2012
oddly enough, otonashi sounds like the "programmer person" the guy in the computer room in episode 12 mentioned. That he was "waiting" for someone (probably kanade) even though the chances are astronomically zero but there's still a chance. all because of love too.
Jan 4, 2013 10:18 AM

Feb 2009
laep said:
After watching this anime for few times i realized this episode isn't an alternative ending.

First the name of the episode, "Another Epilogue", an epilogue is something that brings closure to a story. An epilogue can't be an alternative ending.

This episode chronologically happens way before than the main story. In that world there was someone waiting, someone that shouldn't be there. The programmer waited for a very long time, alone, until he turned himself into a npc to ease the pain. Otonashi is the programmer, this episode is meant to explain how Otonashi arrived to that world after Kanade when he died first. He was just a npc for a very long time.

He wanted to hear a thank you from the life he saved and for that he waited in that world

Sounds plausible...Actually, I'd prefer that to it being an actual alternative ending. Although the theory has its flaws.

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Jan 8, 2013 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
interesting they should have of made it longer lol. would have of been a great season if they showed him staying behind and helping more people like what happened in the first season.
Jan 18, 2013 11:18 PM
May 2012
Is it just me or does that guy in the beginning of the episode remind you of Edward Elric from FMA well i dunno just me i guess... Aside from that note though... I dont think theres going to be a second season after all it kinda makes sense... he did say he was gonna stay for a while to help the students... and then he probably passed the torch to someone else and later to meet kanade's Reincarnation... Feels like "What Dreams May Come"(Starring Robin williams) all over again or steins gate ending... lol such a mediocre end but nonetheless pretty good, just wished they Elaborated in the anime each persons backstory... like that ninja girl...
Mar 24, 2013 10:24 AM

Oct 2012
Paul said:
I was quite sadden by this episode, not disappointed sadden, emotionally sadden. The fact that Otonashi 'stayed' behind to help other people get through as well as the fact that they stated 'he was waiting for someone'.
Does anyone know what it meant by 'Next Stage" at the end of the OVA/Ep? Kinda lost me there.

During late 2013 they want to make VN that will continue with the story of this world, so that's maybe why Otonashi was left there. This is after all mixed media project. And that's maybe why they didn't explain everything about this world just yet.

But I think that this special was kinda unnecessary. It really changed nothing.
Mar 24, 2013 8:23 PM

Mar 2013
Should I watch this?
Mar 28, 2013 5:46 AM

Sep 2012
LOL, I thought Otonashi was the bad guy...
May 4, 2013 4:11 PM

Sep 2009
Edward Elric

Nothing much to say about this that hasn't been mentioned before. Don't know what to rate it either.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Episode 13 Another Epilogue

earthfairys - Oct 10, 2010

11 by KiroTheAssassin »»
Jun 27, 2022 3:51 PM

» Otonashi circle

JustAnotherShiro - Dec 14, 2019

1 by GreenClock »»
Dec 14, 2019 11:17 AM

» Angel Beats SPOILER

yg01 - May 25, 2018

6 by kevin_satron »»
Oct 4, 2018 4:52 AM

» How this connects to the end of the main series

fang3412 - Jun 6, 2015

1 by ibraheem234 »»
Nov 15, 2015 12:00 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats the best anime....../Another Epilogue

trabeus1 - Sep 10, 2013

38 by Luna »»
Sep 11, 2013 12:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.