Forum Settings
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 4, 2008 10:26 AM

Feb 2008
A long long time ago back when SKY first started in England, it was a single channel available by satalite dish, some time after words I remember seeing Sailor Moon on another channel called Fox Kids.

I can only remember the Foc Kids channel being on SKY as it is now, before it got renamed Jetix... but I did see Sailor Moon...

It got far, I believe I didn't dedicate myself to watching the series, but it seemed to involve a future girl coming back in time to help the sailor scouts defeat the ultimate enemy that could survive a single 'crystal star', she had her own from the future... it helped destroy this enemy...

Anyhow I recently read a onemanga comic series, that seems to be the original Japanese comic... only because I forgot about the anime... soo after reading the nineth volume I put it to my current anime sources to find the original series...

Geez the quality is bad in all the ones I've found...

but in the results was a live action sailor moon, caught me by surprise...

Anyhow I just wanted to see who else is reading the comic series after forgetting the original anime, seeing as how it was broadcast in England I believe it was popular back then...

and since Dragonball also got broadcast here...

and pokemon...

PLEAS PLEASE For the sake of those that have TV's in England but care not for anime, Make Haruhi Suzumiya Popular!

and please do inform me here of anything about the sailor scouts.. any one who recently read the manga of course...
LonerGothJun 4, 2008 10:45 AM
Jun 25, 2008 11:14 PM

Aug 2007
Sorry, I don't live in England, but I do like Sailor Moon a lot. I watched the whole anime series in english dub and japanese audio with subs. I watched the dubbed version from YTV network in Canada and the subbed version online. It's really hard, almost impossible, to get ahold of the english subtitled version of Sailor Moon and they are only on VHS. The dubbed english are on DVD. I found a few in Blockbusters Video, so you might see if your video store carries it. Otherwise, find it online. Or download the subtitled with japanese audio versions, but you probably did that. Good luck! I would love to read the Sailor Manga in english but cannot find any.
Jun 29, 2008 1:30 PM

Feb 2008
Nor could I, what I read was on Onemanga.com - online.

Thanks for the information, I'm sure it'll be helpful to others as well.

More topics from this board

» What would happen if Usagi was forced to marry Kurt Cobain and have a baby with him?

Saori_Shun - Mar 20

3 by phoenix132 »»
Mar 20, 9:03 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 3 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 5, 2014

5 by Jakester95 »»
Aug 15, 2023 11:50 AM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 14 Discussion

witchwings - Sep 27, 2014

3 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 27, 2023 12:51 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 12 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Aug 11, 2014

5 by GolfTennisBall »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:34 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Chapter 1 Discussion

KitaTsuki - Aug 5, 2014

3 by simplyedlena »»
Mar 10, 2023 7:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.