MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 13 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Tegami Bachi Reverse »» Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 13 Discussion

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
View Poll Results: Tegami Bachi Reverse Episode 13 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

18 62.07%
4 out of 5: Liked it

8 27.59%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 10.34%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 29

12-25-10, 8:53 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Aria, her dingo, and Niche...

Summary
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

12-25-10, 8:59 AM

Aria was pretty cute in this episode. Didn't know she was such a klutz. I'll never get tired of Niche's hair. She's gotten so creative. The preview looks really interesting.

12-25-10, 12:20 PM

Bleh.. was an ok episode. Aria is sweet and all but she should stay retired and in the background.

I want more Zazie, Gauche, Lag, Niche and Reverse! D:
mcc badge

Toph: "Even though I was born blind, I've never had any problems seeing."

12-25-10, 3:13 PM

Noooooo! After I said last week that this show has improved so much by dumping the filler that's exactly what we get today. And don't get me wrong, I like Aria and I love Niche so this episode was entertaining, but at this point I really want more from this show than just a fun watch.
Ara ara.

12-25-10, 4:20 PM

DoctorDoom said:
Noooooo! After I said last week that this show has improved so much by dumping the filler that's exactly what we get today. And don't get me wrong, I like Aria and I love Niche so this episode was entertaining, but at this point I really want more from this show than just a fun watch.

its not a filler...... all part of the story. it sets up for the preiew
My Blog: Due2Life

12-25-10, 7:13 PM

Yeah.. this wasn't filler.. this was in the manga.

Nice episode... Aria was pretty damn Kawaii in this :)

12-25-10, 8:29 PM

Oh Niche, what would I do without you in this show.

hi

12-26-10, 12:52 AM

systemkrash said:
Nice episode... Aria was pretty damn Kawaii in this :)
Agreed.

Next episode looks like it's going to be pretty good. I can't wait to see what's going to happen to Lag.

12-26-10, 1:42 AM

i really liked this episode but i kinda wanted to see the cold letter division from the manga... they could've done a few fillers with this so that they could save some time for the manga but I guess speeding it up is good too

i loved Niche and Aria in this episode... but i hope lag get's better soon :P
can't wait till next week!!!!!

12-26-10, 3:00 AM

aria as bee :P and niche was awseome as always.

12-26-10, 7:56 AM

Nice Aria backstory again....

and HOLY ****

Next episode preview!!! THAT day. Can't wait for next week.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

12-26-10, 8:33 AM

Lol at Aria not fitting at her uniform and Niche getting jealous at Aria's boobs(very nice btw). This was a great and funny episode. Aira and Niche make an unusual but very amusing team.
Preview looks promising.
Second season is really loads better than the first one.

12-26-10, 12:35 PM

Aria is pretty cute and watching her shoot her shinidan was pretty interesting too.. lol @ niche commenting on how she understands Sylvette is a "Dangerous Woman"
[url=http://myanv.imelist.net/myfriends.php?go=add&id=270757]

12-26-10, 12:42 PM

"Hibike! Aribari~"
That made my day.

Aria's shindan is REALLY cool. Really unpractical, but REALLY cool.

12-26-10, 1:38 PM

belatkuro said:
Second season is really loads better than the first one.

I agree. I'm a bit wary of some of the changes from the manga, but they're far more bearable than endless fillers.
Modified by sillyriri, 12-27-10, 5:05 PM
If any of my posts seem odd, it's probably because I'm tired. Sorry. I have sleeping issues.

12-28-10, 4:21 PM

nazy-chan said:
i really liked this episode but i kinda wanted to see the cold letter division from the manga... they could've done a few fillers with this so that they could save some time for the manga but I guess speeding it up is good too
yeah, i liked that arc, and they could have used it to show more of Garrardand Hazel...
I was surprised duringthelast preview and actually dreadedthis episode a bit, but it ended up fitting really well.

I really enjoyed this episode. Truly, a lot.I liked the back story of Aria and Bolt, and we saw a bit of Gauche as well. But I just loved how Niche resons through all of this. It was so cute whenshe said "I see, so that's how it is" about Bolt still being Aria's dingo.

The preview looked amazing. As soon as I saw it I... hard to find the words... but this really is a series which you just have to watch all at once... things just keep happening... I guess you could put it that thisis really going to be a great New Year's present to 'open' up.
Feed me!

12-30-10, 10:35 PM

Such a good season so far. I loved this episode. Plus we got some Aria fanservice. =P

It's a shame there's no episode this weekend. =(

01-21-11, 3:10 AM

Finally Aria in her Bee suit <3
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.

03-27-11, 6:32 AM

I really loved this episode. Didn't expect it to be so cool.
Yami-chii said:
"Hibike! Aribari~"
That made my day.

Aria's shindan is REALLY cool. Really unpractical, but REALLY cool.

I completely agree^^

I loved to watch Aria and Niche interact, that was pretty amazing. Niche has a unique way to view things. Plus, the story about Aria and Bolt was pretty heartwarming too.

04-17-11, 9:17 AM

Tequila Sunrise, seriously ?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices