Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 25, 2014 9:20 AM

Jan 2012
lots of lmao moments...

i'd take this shit over dem random slice of life school comedy pieces of shit any day
Oct 28, 2014 2:00 AM

Feb 2013
They all got the Toys back. And they lost them again. I'm kinda glad too. I like them better when thery don't have their Toys. Arsène's identity was finally uncovered and it was forgotten from the impact of the landing. When I guess it's time for season 2!
Jan 11, 2015 2:08 AM

Dec 2012
This was absolutely stupid. For all of the right reasons. Although Milky Holmes with their toys kick ass, it really is more fun to see their antics when they're just a group of retards regular girls. I can't help but feel bad for them a bit though, like the whole world pretty much kisses the ground they walk upon when they have their toys and when they don't it's the Kokoro-chan treatment. A new character's appearance and it really makes me wonder why the underclassmen have deeper voices than the girls in Milky Holmes (first Sonia and now Mori Arty).

Tantei Opera basks in absurdity, embraces how outrageous it is, and isn't afraid of idiocy. Although this led to many hit or miss moments, overall it was an enjoyable ride that was able to deliver raw, random entertainment. I went into this expecting it to be crazy but I never imagined things would get this bizarre and over the top. Especially Twenty, that guy had me gasping for air many a time.

With a 4th season currently airing, it looks like there's plenty more where that came from. 6.5/10, this show killed some brain cells but they all died for a good cause.
Jan 17, 2015 7:27 AM

Jan 2013
It was a surprisingly good series.
日本人はイッちゃってるよ
あいつら未来に生きてんな
Feb 27, 2015 12:24 PM

Aug 2013
Never thought that I would like a loli detective so much 8/10
Oct 18, 2016 1:11 AM
Jul 2016
Aaaaaaand were right back where we were at the start. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from a mindless comedy to begin with. Now that I know what the show is about I'm kinda looking forward to the other three seasons.
Jan 26, 2018 4:03 AM
Aug 2014
Was kind of hoping that would have been the last we'd see of Arsene and her troupe, but I guess not.

The show introduced way too many too quickly; think the show would have been much better with just the main four and Arsene (though I don't particularly like her) and get rid of G4 and Arsene's stooges.
Dec 18, 2018 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
What the hell? What a crappy ending.
D-ohnutsDec 18, 2018 7:51 PM
Oct 17, 2019 7:08 AM

Jul 2016
Despite having awful moe character designs I hate, this anime was super entertaining. It reminded me of my beloved Asobi Asobase's insanity and how both completely ignore their premise to become a mess with no logic whatsoever. It was a very consistent mess and managed to make me smile every episode thanks to its crazy characters and unexpected scenes.
Solid 9/10 and I'm gonna also binge-watch season 2.
Futari wa Milky Holmes was a mistake
Yoshii did nothing wrong

Jun 26, 2020 5:35 AM

Nov 2013
The final confrontation straight up turned into a mix of Final Fantasy and Dragon Ball.

You can't hide your bouncy boobs identity. At least if Milky Holmes weren't that stupid.

It's back to square one and a new frenemy.

Henrietta/Arsène is the best. I could feel her disappointment when they forgot and their toys disappeared again.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 21, 2021 9:31 AM

Feb 2020
That final battle was pretty epic.

They lost their Toys again... :C Poor girls. Well, I know there's still the second season. I hope they'll get them back once again.

Overall, this was an okay show, although I'm not the biggest fan of these type of crazy and wacky comedies. I think the episodes 7-12 were the best ones, especially the beach episode. That was absolutely hilarious.

I didn't like some of the side characters that much, but the main cast was fine. They are all so funny and cute. I don't know which character is my favorite, but at least Henriette is the sexiest, lol.

SerafosOct 25, 2022 8:24 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Any other anime that have similar comedy?

Umbreon20 - Feb 24

0 by Umbreon20 »»
Feb 24, 9:02 AM

Poll: » Which Milky Holmes character do you like best?

bronycon42 - Oct 24, 2023

2 by bronycon42 »»
Oct 25, 2023 6:02 AM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Episode 11 Discussion

Blackbird - Dec 16, 2010

37 by Serafos »»
Nov 18, 2021 10:00 AM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Episode 10 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Dec 12, 2010

30 by Serafos »»
Nov 18, 2021 6:53 AM

Poll: » Tantei Opera Milky Holmes Episode 9 Discussion

snowgreen - Dec 4, 2010

34 by Serafos »»
Nov 18, 2021 4:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.