Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 27, 2010 1:24 AM

Aug 2008
They shouldn't have made this anime in the first place if there isn't going to be a resolution of any sorts.
Dec 27, 2010 2:08 AM

Oct 2008
WTF was that? Seriously? This episode made no sense. o_o

This has got to be the worst last episode of an anime I've ever seen. Everything about it was just awful.

I must admit that I didn't find it to be a complete waste of my time though. It did give me some pretty good laughs. I loved the numerous nipple shots.
Dec 27, 2010 2:14 AM

Apr 2009
Last episode is as good as the rest of the series. 1/5
1/10 overall.
Dec 27, 2010 7:05 AM

Aug 2007
Just WHAT THE F*CK did I just watch?

sublimekisses said:
That thing in the end that was supposed to be Rin? Made my eyes bleed.

The WHOLE episode made my eyes bleed. At least for the last episode they could have used a decent art, because my god it was horrible. And wtf I totally didn't get the final fight. Random building shots, some random Akirai crap, Rin appearing out of nowhere, more random building shots with a sword fight sound effect, Rin getting stabbed in the leg (how the hell did that happen?!), Shiki repeating the same sword movement at least 3 times and the other bs that made no sense. One moment I thought that I was watching the cut version of the final episode.
What's up with the crappy ending? I can't find right words to describe it. And lolwut at random nipple shot.

After all it's better that Keisuke died last episode. He was saved from the fails of this episode.

Dec 27, 2010 9:52 AM
Apr 2009
Seriously..what the fuck?! What did they do to my beloved TnC?!! Pretend that I've never watched it..Pretend that there was no anime adaptation in the first place...
Anyway 1/5. One for Shiki. No matter what terrible things they did to him I still love him..Poor Shiki >.>
Dec 27, 2010 9:56 AM
Apr 2009
Seriously..what the fuck?! What did they do to my beloved TnC?!! Pretend that I've never watched it..Pretend that there was no anime adaptation in the first place...
Anyway 1/5. One for Shiki. No matter what terrible things they did to him I still love him..Poor Shiki >.>
Dec 27, 2010 11:57 AM

Sep 2010
I'm very disappointed ..
Dec 27, 2010 12:10 PM

Oct 2010

Im glad it's over this show is the worst thing i've seen in my entire life and not even Shiki could save this show

Dec 27, 2010 1:21 PM

Jul 2009
To the 3 people that gave this a 5/5...

I need to understand why. Please. Post your logic.
Dec 27, 2010 4:23 PM

Mar 2009
Rizzle said:
To the 3 people that gave this a 5/5...

I need to understand why. Please. Post your logic.

I put a 4 ....may be it's an investment into the future of some sort ^^``` I still want them to make adaptations....even if this one sucked...may be they'll work on their mistakes..and plus I really like Togainu and the seyuu cast....can't put a bad mark...my hand won't move that direction >_>

Dec 27, 2010 7:15 PM

Dec 2010
Glitterati said:
I love how gg put a blog entry with an image of re-used frames for this ep. I mean, wtf, the anime team was so hurtin' for money they needed to steal from like ep 4 o__O

where can i find this
Dec 27, 2010 8:27 PM
Oct 2009
xHarmoniax said:
Glitterati said:
I love how gg put a blog entry with an image of re-used frames for this ep. I mean, wtf, the anime team was so hurtin' for money they needed to steal from like ep 4 o__O

where can i find this

Here. This is so sad.

I am so glad I dropped this. I want to forget this ever existed.

I expected Togainu, my beloved BL game, to be adapted into a fluidly-animated, shounen-ai-filled anime with kickass fight scenes and plot that made sense. And then A-1 gave us this shit. I will always hold a grudge against them for this. The only way I'd ever forgive them is if they made an extremely well-animated OVA series with an actually coherent plot, good character development and gay sex.
kururu_xDec 27, 2010 9:20 PM
Dec 27, 2010 8:40 PM

Jun 2009
I feel more and more embarrassed about the fact that I even watched this -_-...I wish I knew what the current progress of the visual novel's translation was. Although this show almost made me not want to even read it anymore.
Dec 27, 2010 8:56 PM
Oct 2009
not_a_peep said:
I feel more and more embarrassed about the fact that I even watched this -_-...I wish I knew what the current progress of the visual novel's translation was. Although this show almost made me not want to even read it anymore.

The anime was actually so bad that I'm afraid that I won't be able to fully enjoy the franchise to the extent that I used to. Maybe I had my hopes up way too high, but... GODDAMMIT. ;__:

And about the visual novel translation: it's still in progress, but I don't know how much is done. I thought the project had been dropped or something until I saw this.
kururu_xDec 27, 2010 9:23 PM
Dec 28, 2010 4:02 AM

Oct 2008
The only reason why I kept watching this was in the hope that I might get to see some BLing happening but then when Keisuke died I realised that any chance of this actually turning into shounen ai was lost. I wish they had just killed him off sooner so I could've just dropped it... X'D
Dec 28, 2010 8:35 AM

Aug 2010
PockyMonster said:
not_a_peep said:

The anime was actually so bad that I'm afraid that I won't be able to fully enjoy the franchise to the extent that I used to. Maybe I had my hopes up way too high, but... GODDAMMIT. ;__:

And about the visual novel translation: it's still in progress, but I don't know how much is done. I thought the project had been dropped or something until I saw this.

I believe their official forum (where they posted all updates) was deleted because it had malicious content and the visitors got malwares every time they clicked on the link. GG subs warned them about it (this was recent, around episode 3 or something). But I think the project is still on going, let's just hope they update us in the future...
Dec 28, 2010 10:44 AM

Jul 2009
Wow, WTF is this series? Animation was pure crap, the characters were all O_O and I still don't know what the plot was. Like the military people? Still confused -_-" At least the music was good ... ish :P
So yea, this episode there was random fighting. BTW, GIRL RIN, WTF?! WRONG. OH GOD >_<
... I wish I didn't pick this up, but 5/10
Dec 28, 2010 4:15 PM

Jan 2010
Wtf was that?
They made Shiki SO damn annoying. It really disappointed me.
Also, every character in this series was annoying as hell except for the "Nicole" guy.
&& what the hell was with all the nipple shots in the past two episodes? The fights weren't even fully shown and the animation was flippin' horrible.

Ending + the whole second half of the series = LAME.
Dec 29, 2010 8:53 AM

Jan 2010
So much potential. *sigh* I really expected this to be good, but no.. I'd give it a 7, but even that I feel is too generous (and I think 7 is awful), 6/10

I have the first 4 volumes of the manga, hopefully they're better.
Dec 29, 2010 9:09 AM
Dec 2010
disappointed....... :(
i was waiting for better. Live
Dec 29, 2010 4:28 PM

Dec 2007
Quite disappointed... It was a 7 in the beggining, with potential of becoming a 8, but later (last 4 eps excluding ep11) it was a cement 6 -_- Too bad...I was hoping for something much better :/
Dec 30, 2010 7:40 PM
May 2008
I'm kinda confused.

The ending was really disappointing... ;_;
Dec 30, 2010 11:01 PM

Dec 2009
This was bad. I fell asleep twice in the last episode. (Well, it was four in the morning and I was lazing on my sofa) Re-watching certain scenes twice or thrice didn't prove to have much effect either. That, coupled with a "What the fuck did I just watch?" feeling brought me to the conclusion that this anime only deserves a score of 3.

Enjoy listening to the GazettE? Join the club here!
Previously wingscanfly and Hizuki
Jan 1, 2011 4:10 AM

Dec 2009
Shitty start. Shitty end.
The animation was pathetic.
No YAOI was lame. Tagging it as Shounen-Ai just because Akira cared for Keisuke was even lamer.
And all the "psychological" bullsh*t Akira mumbled in this episode made me puke.
2/10
Jan 1, 2011 5:33 AM

Oct 2008
I'll just leave this at 7/10 because it wasn't that boring - when compared to other shows.

But the art and animation were horrible. There is no way that TnC deserves to be associated with such crappy art and animation.

Another A-1 fail I guess...

Now please don't ruin Ao no Exorcist - for the love of exorcists...
Jan 2, 2011 7:13 PM

Sep 2010
I give this series a 5/10 mostly because Keisuke died in the manner that he did, but that was for the best cause he was too fucking epic for this show if he saw episode 12 he would have hung his head down in shame.

lol @ Rin at the end in the hospital what happened to him he was all cute in the earlier episodes now he just looks like a mess.
RolokoJan 3, 2011 2:47 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jan 5, 2011 2:26 AM

Mar 2008
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C- CRAP!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?!

Did they ran out of money to make the fight secnes?? that was horrible!! Happy that Keisuke was killed off, but hmm did they left his body there? Did they burried him? Did they lost hid body in the snow? Did some thing ate him? Oh I know the answer... lets just forget about him...

Then we were shown the four of them leaving Toshima. How did they get out? Where was all the military guys??!!!!!

Where was the shonen-ai at all??

Ive never been so pissed off about an anime ending in all my time watching them!! Some endings made you wonder why they even did that... But this?!

A-1, you guys did a awesome job with Kuroshitsuji and then you let this happened?!?!?!!

I give it a 5/10

now im going back to play the game, maybe it might make me happy >.>
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Jan 5, 2011 2:29 AM

Mar 2008
shadowsword said:
I'll just leave this at 7/10 because it wasn't that boring - when compared to other shows.

But the art and animation were horrible. There is no way that TnC deserves to be associated with such crappy art and animation.

Another A-1 fail I guess...

Now please don't ruin Ao no Exorcist - for the love of exorcists...

Im praying it wont be another fail for A-1.... Which if it turns out to be another one, A-1 should just give up -____-
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Jan 5, 2011 9:05 AM

May 2008
Wow wtf did I just witness. First off, wtf was with the sword sound effects and no ACTUAL scenes showing it? Everything was ALL over the place. Delayed reactions, reactions that happened too fast and you weren't sure what they were reacting to, choppy and unorganized animation, etc etc. Like, they spent so much time trying to mess with the first 11 episodes, preferably the first few, that they just said "Fuck it. We'll just drop a bomb on the last episode. No one will notice anyways." Well I sure as hell noticed that's for sure.

Akira was more involved with Keisuke, and I didn't get my ShikiAkira >:I So much for that. What a let down.

Jan 11, 2011 9:39 AM

Sep 2008
To much yaoi sub-tone!
Ended the exact way it started!
Characters didn't accomplish anything!
No female characters except that one military chick, guess it had to play into yaoi...
Main character never really fought, he defended and ran. Not sure how he was the undefeated champion...
Jan 11, 2011 5:01 PM
Jul 2009
It would have been nice if the anime had actually looked like this:

But apparently even that would be too much to ask of the people who made this crapfest.
Jan 14, 2011 4:01 PM

Dec 2010
jujyfruity said:
It would have been nice if the anime had actually looked like this:

But apparently even that would be too much to ask of the people who made this crapfest.
I have that poster. It would have been nice if it looked better, I Still probably wouldn't appreciate the show very much, because they ensured it wouldn't turn into a love story by taking keisuke out of the picture.
Jan 14, 2011 9:31 PM

Nov 2007
God-awful animation and timing. Cringe-worthy art, characterisation, plot. Anything that could be bad was bad. I think this was the worst thing that I've ever seen.

1/10 overall.
Jan 25, 2011 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
I'll give it 5/10 just because I liked Nano.
Jan 28, 2011 2:56 PM

Nov 2009
To be honest I agree with Biche, but I'd give it a 7 for more characters, but they made it awful, how come such an amazing game/manga and BL let's not forget get in the hands of idiots that wanna make fun of it more than remake it into something amazing. the only good credit i give them is the awesome OST, but the music in the anime is not reason enough for it to waste hours of my life. I expected so much more from this.

Feb 5, 2011 8:30 PM

Jul 2010
One of the worst endings I've seen.
This anime could have been soo good but they ruined it!!. ( not just because of the ending btw )
So many horrible things about this anime to mention but most of you have already.
I am just so disappointed. =(
Jun 11, 2011 5:10 PM

Nov 2009
WOW! Worst ending I've ever seen in my life >_< The fight scene was so stupid that you mostly see were stupid buildings and all you hear is sword sound effects! (What the hell?)
I couldn't recognize Rin in the hospital for a second. O_o One of my friends, she told me that their was no hospital scene. -_-

This Anime was a piece of shit! Not enough character developments, the fight scenes were lame, no BL, bad angles, & crappy animation. Their was only 1 female in the series and the rest were mostly guys! >_<
I can't believe I wasted my time watching this shit. It's all because of one my friends told me to watch it! >.> I was so bored while watching this and I still don't have a favorite character. I even don't know what the hell was going on in this series. I’m going to forget that I watched this series. I’ll never ever want to see this series again.

Overall: 3/10
shygirlnerdJun 14, 2011 3:41 PM
Aug 10, 2011 12:59 PM

Aug 2009
Okay, the last episode of this show is the worst episode of animation in the history of anime. Fucking terrible, absolutely fucking terrible.

This episode showed how low the budget was that A-1 was provided with by Aniplex. I mean, it's like Aniplex thought "Oh hey, it's a work by Nitro+ anyway, it's doomed to fail, let's give a shitty budget to our own animation studio."
I mean, most of the time the characters' mouths didn't even move when they talked. What the fuck was up with that? The animation was so bad in this episode, I have never EVER seen a show with animation this bad before.
Whoop dee fucking doo, we're getting building shots while we're hearing grunting men and scraping metal. The fuck was that all about?

I could rant on for several more hours/pages, but I don't feel like doing that right now. kindergraph's review pretty much expresses how I feel about this show.

Best thing were the Itou Kanako EDs, some of the BGM tracks and the Madoka Magica commercials at the end of each episode.
Worst were Nano talking bullshit all of the fucking time that didn't have any fucking meaning, the characters were incredibly ugly, Shiki being the worst villain ever, Akira---
I'll just stop here, cause I don't think I'll ever be able to stop pointing the bad stuff about this anime.

3/10
Aug 17, 2011 3:13 PM
Jun 2009
Did Nano die? I must have missed his death scene because he didn't look like he was dying the last time I saw him...

If Akira had been able to escape with Keisuke, I would've given this a 7 because it would've been a happy end to their life and emotional journey together. But they just HAD to kill him off and make Akira return for the sake of revenge against Shiki. Shiki had potential as a character, he was cool and badass. But now, he's more like a jerk to me.

6/10
Sep 6, 2011 1:07 AM

Sep 2010
Mystere said:
Did Nano die? I must have missed his death scene because he didn't look like he was dying the last time I saw him...

If Akira had been able to escape with Keisuke, I would've given this a 7 because it would've been a happy end to their life and emotional journey together. But they just HAD to kill him off and make Akira return for the sake of revenge against Shiki. Shiki had potential as a character, he was cool and badass. But now, he's more like a jerk to me.

6/10

Same man same. I would have given it an 8 if the ending wasn't like that. They should have let Akira, Keisuke, Motomi, and Rin all escape Toshima and go their separate ways then after that they would have an montage of what they did after they escaped with some good BGM music by Kanako then at the very end Keisuke and Akira reunites with Motomi and Rin so many years down the road. Then Akira would look up at the sky and give a cheesy final monologue as the camera would pan up towards the sky then the end. And the ending credits would be the opening theme with various scenes from the series playing. After the credits roll we would see a picture of Motomi, Keisuke, Rin, and Akira smiling for the camera that they took back in Toshima with ~Fin in the lower right corner of the screen. That would have been way better than the shit ending they gave us.

I gave it a 5/10 instead of a 3/10 for Keisuke's sake. xD
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 25, 2011 5:50 AM

Apr 2008
loved everything about this ep especially this scene in the spoiler:

Mar 13, 2012 2:19 PM

Aug 2008
why all hate this was ok show just filler ending.
Apr 4, 2012 5:35 AM
Oct 2009
Episode 11 - 12 made it all too unrealistic. When the real introduction of N came it was like he was a kind of god, and Shiki, the one who was the ''one to be feared of'', was the one who was dumb.. I really disliked it.
Apr 8, 2012 4:04 AM

Sep 2010
lakisa said:
why all hate this was ok show just filler ending.

Actually it was an original ending. This anime was adapted from a VN they should have at least chose an route to follow instead of ending it in a lame way.
Apr 8, 2012 11:42 PM

Sep 2008
Had only watched the anime and no manga and game.
would gave 5/5 if only keisuke lived.
Still gave 4 since I enjoy it and somehow it's keisuke/akira (/*3*)/
and Shiki is annoying.
Live the life that you love, Love the life that you live...
We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world. - The Buddha
Nov 8, 2012 4:53 AM
May 2009
Glitterati said:
I can only now hope for some other company making an OVA.
Or some very condensed movie. At least give me some damn fanservice and nice animation ;-;
Oh well~ I'll only be stalking around for the OST to this anime because the music was very good.

I agree~
Nov 8, 2012 4:54 AM
May 2009
Animefanx3 said:
Well I did expect an open ending but I guess this was kinda okay... At least Akira went to Shiki for revenge (and if I think about it he'll win xd) and he's still friends with Rin so that's okay :) I hope they'll make an OVA/special or something but well I liked it ^^

heheh <3 me too~ i enjoyed the soundtrack the most! >3
Nov 11, 2012 3:36 AM

Aug 2012
I actually liked the whole serie, maybe it could be better.. But I didn't really hated it.
6/10
Sep 29, 2013 1:04 PM

Feb 2011
Well that was weird, Rin being the one trying to get Akira to stop fighting Shiki.

The ending was definitely like Keisuke Good End...without Keisuke. Meh.

And the Shiki Bad Endings, without Akira. And like in Shiki Good Ending, Akira wielding a sword?? So mixed up that that it all seems jumbled.

I wonder how the seiyuu felt about doing this anime...did they feel everything was in character, made sense, compared to their lines in the game? It can't have just been money to them and who cares about the plot.
ChouninatteSep 29, 2013 1:19 PM
眠れないのは君のせい
Mar 28, 2019 7:20 AM
Nov 2017
Meh I expected some more from the ending and not "we will now fight but we aren't gonna show you guys the fight because the story ends here"

I was also kind of hoping that it would've ended happy with Akira and his friend together rather than this.
Half the anime was black, literally. The screen
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 28, 2010

76 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.