Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2010 10:18 AM

Sep 2009
The village girl kills a vampire and then the village wants revenge against the vampires.
WTF.
-laughs-
Apr 3, 2011 4:25 AM

Jan 2009
lol well said
though what can you expect from a hentai?
they just need the place and 2 persons, the rest of the story ...
They don't exactly stress over it

But have to say I did expect something special when I saw the lovely cover =_=
Haven't noticed that it was a hentai though.
after realizing, I watched it so I can add it to my list after doing the effort of downloading.
RaisoneSep 22, 2013 4:02 AM
May 23, 2011 5:30 PM

Jul 2010
Can't believe there's only one episode it was THAT BAD!!? guess so
Mar 14, 2014 5:33 PM

Apr 2008
Someone told me a long time ago that they were supposed to have a second episode of this, but it was never produced.

Not sure what the problem was. I think there was some kind of animation studio trouble.
Aug 29, 2021 8:57 PM

Aug 2020
Terence_T said:
Someone told me a long time ago that they were supposed to have a second episode of this, but it was never produced.

Not sure what the problem was. I think there was some kind of animation studio trouble.

Around this time is when the producer for the show, Five Ways, was dealing with bankruptcy troubles. They eventually went belly-up.

It's almost guaranteed that they would've made an episode 2 seeing as the manga it's based off of doesn't end when the OVA ends. Though it is fully unclear as to why Five Ways kicked the bucket.
Jan 1, 2022 4:06 PM

May 2011
The village girl kills a vampire and then the village wants revenge against the vampires.

That's one of the points which perplexed me the most. The vampire clan's motivations and credo were well defined, but the villagers were barely roughened out. Elena kills Rick for a baffling reason: she was frustrated of not being bitten to death by her vampire lover (?)
Tragic Silence would need way more buildup, to shape the dramatic stakes of the bittersweet interspecies relationships. For instance, Elena would seek the kill, because of being sick to affect being half of a normal couple. But then again, it'd require to show how the hopeless romanticism of that character borders to murderous neuroticism.

Just as I remarked in my final assessment, I think this anime's ultimate problem is its formula, tailored for an artsy Erotica just like Kanashimi no Belladona. This format doesn't work well with Hentai, as Hentai isn't narrative focused. Indeed, storytelling getting too intricate takes away from the sex scenes.

That being said, I didn't feel as if I lost my time watching this. It is a misshapen curio, sure, but I can see it sparkle with glimmers of mad potential.
sorceryJan 1, 2022 4:16 PM
Jan 30, 1:43 PM
Apr 2020
The entry episode was almost story from manga but the actual ending were cut out where Both Shou and Luticia was founded by Elena and she attempt to kill Luticia but Shou take a stab from Elena then Luticia beg Elena to spare her life to be together with Shou one last time" the ending was so tragic where both Luticia and Shou die together at dawn Luticia die from sunlight and Shou die from stab wound

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tragic Silence: Shoujo Yugi Episode 1 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 28, 2016

3 by Fushigiman »»
Jan 30, 1:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.