MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Shiki Episode 21 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Shiki »» Shiki Episode 21 Discussion

Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Shiki Episode 21 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

169 81.25%
4 out of 5: Liked it

32 15.38%
3 out of 5: It was OK

3 1.44%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 1.44%
1 out of 5: Hated it

1 0.48%
Voters: 208

12-23-10, 8:44 AM
News Team
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More and more cruel attack...

Summary
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

12-23-10, 8:50 AM

I'm kind of surprised at what's been happening to Muroi, and certainly didn't expect the people he knew at the shrine to be killed.

Lot's of brutal killings and deaths, mostly centered around Muroi and Seishirou. The finale next week should sure be interesting to see.

12-23-10, 10:02 AM

Is a subbed version of this out yet? I haven't found any. Blegh.

12-23-10, 11:11 AM

Wow, another brutal episode. Ookawa and his gang are merciless. I think my jaw dropped when they killed the people at the shrine.

12-23-10, 11:44 AM

This episode was too insane for words @__@
The humans are completely out of control!!
RIP Tohru-chan!! I hope you found some peace!! =( That was definitely the biggest shock for me this episode.... seeing Ritsuko and Tohru staked ;__;

12-23-10, 11:59 AM

Yummy genocide, yess.
The Hellsing's major would be very proud of this episode.
Sorry for grammar mistakes(if any), english is not my native language. Feel free to correct me if you see some.

12-23-10, 12:13 PM

If Sunako dies, i will cry!

Villagers are the worst.

12-23-10, 12:41 PM

Probably the worst Shiki episode... How the hell does Muroi get by all those people, when hes just walking out in the open? He was even at the spot where people had just been killed, and no one noticed? Give me a break...

I cant believe theyre actually gonna make it so Sunako survives, thats BS

12-23-10, 12:47 PM

Lol@the beginning. Let's have tea while covered in blood and surrounded by corpses!

Looks like Masao is going to bite the dust. And what happened to Akira? I guess he did die, then...? They haven't shown him since Tatsumi caught him and left him as Shiki food.

Tohru... Ritsuko... They were brutally killed with the rest. I knew they would be, but it's still sad. They were the only two Shiki I really wanted to make it. I'm sure they'd both rather be dead, though. Especially Ritsuko since she was starving.

Natsuno, your absence was missed in this episode. I'm glad you have Seishirou Kirishiki as your slave, though. One Jinrou down.

Ookawa-san and his troupe did something stupid and killed innocents again. Definitely getting barbaric here. Oh, and I'm so disappointed at how the Head Monk turned into a Shiki... I seriously thought he might have something up his sleeve like Natsuno and Toshio. But no, he pretty much came across as a coward. Like father like son? What a let-down.

Sunako, quit whining. You don't deserve sympathy. I eagerly anticipate your death as well as Seishin's. I'm getting a bad feeling like Sunako might actually make it out of this alive, though.

I kinda liked the "special ops" feel to the Shiki ambushing the human villagers on patrol. Pretty cool stuff. Can't wait until the final episode!

12-23-10, 12:48 PM

Oh well. Seems the villagers have gone far past the point of just fighting to survive.
Heh. One fucked up village this will be after all this is over. Many residents seem to have completely lost it.
Also, Masao's sister was sadistically awesome.

I'd really like to see Megumi survive this but that feels kinda unlikely at this point.
Whenever you correct someone's grammar just remember that nobody likes you.

12-23-10, 12:48 PM

Ah god. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Seeing the villagers casually going about staking and dumping bodies was.. wow.

It's so hard to see characters die that you grew attached to. I'm sad about Masao too, even though I knew he'd have to die. He was.. uh.. unique. I liked that.

I am too obsessed altogether with Shiki. XP I wonder what happens next to Natsuno and Megumi.

12-23-10, 12:52 PM

lolz Natsuno had Kirishiki, Seishirou kill Kurahashi, Yoshie. Anybody else think that next ep Natsuno is going to kill Megumi?
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
Alien vs Predator 2 is the movie version of that book"

12-23-10, 12:56 PM

YuliLake said:

Villagers are the worst.

I already cried ;_;

I hate the villagers. I loathe them! Please, at least let Sunako lives.
“See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good.
Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two.”
― Hayao Miyazaki

12-23-10, 1:00 PM

Wow, the villagers really are going too far... How can Toshio not notice they're becoming too brutal? Everything's became very creepy, I'd have never expected the shikis to be killed like this...

And when I saw Tohru and Ritsuko... I couldn't believe it.

12-23-10, 1:01 PM

YuliLake said:

Villagers are the worst.

indeed... I don't want Sunako die ;__;

12-23-10, 1:03 PM

Crazy episode, as usual. I can't wait to see how they're going to finish this up. :D

12-23-10, 1:06 PM

So much blood. . . .

12-23-10, 1:09 PM
Forum Moderator
Really the villagers got the taste of killing and can't seem to stop, i wonder how much more of there own they will kill besides vampires.
And it seems that snipper is out for vampires now, i wonder if this is because of Natsuno.

The Vampire side is also trying to create collaborators from the looks of it.
And it seems Masao is finally killed, and ironically by his sister in law who he hated so much.

12-23-10, 1:10 PM

XtremeEnigma said:
Anybody else think that next ep Natsuno is going to kill Megumi?
Yes, please. My life would then be complete. Megumi and Masao dead, yessss.

I am pissed as fuck. You'd think after laying the heavy Tohru and Natsuno BL on us and then having none for six or so episodes, you'd have at least some sort of reunion scene. And then Tohru ends up dead and Natsuno didn't kill him. WHAT THE FUCK? HOW DOES THAT WORK? We didn't even get a proper death scene for me to be properly sad. Those motherfuckers. I was ready to BAWWWWWWW and HNNNNNNNNGGHHH and now I'm just full of rage.

It doesn't make sense at all. Tohru is Natsuno's reason to kill shiki in the fucking first place. So why the fuck wouldn't he be all in that? And by all in that, I mean his chest when he stakes him.

And at the rate we're going, Toshio won't be killing Seishin either. ;____;
And I like Sunako. She's adorable and I'd cringe if a loli gets killed in such a brutal way. I'm perfectly happy with Sunako and Natsuno being the only one's still alive.

But, seriously, y u do dis shiki?
Modified by ONEESAMAAA, 12-23-10, 1:17 PM

12-23-10, 1:16 PM

Oh God, villagers are even worse than shiki now. They're killing everybody whether it's shiki or humans. They're like obsessed.
Although i knew it's going to happen, it's still sad that Touru died... He didn't deserved that.
The next episode is the last one :'( Can't wait to see who survives (if anyone will)

Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices