Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 23, 2010 3:26 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Starting with Capricorn's story.

OP and ED are both instrumental.

Yoh met Yukiko when he was young and wants to meet her before moving to America with his parents.
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2010 3:42 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2010 3:54 AM

Dec 2010
I absolutely loved the episode :3
When Yoh looked back at when he and Tsukiko met was so adorable :3
At the beginning of the episode I first thought they'll keep showing Tsukiko from behind (when they are in class) and I was a bit dissapointed.
But thanks god she's got a face WITH eyes and is shown in normally ^^
I'll defenitly buy the DVD but I think it's too expensive for 11 minutes... well this was off topic....
Yoh's father is... ridiculous red hair and a pink shirt... X'D
Dec 23, 2010 4:43 AM

Jun 2008
Foxy379 said:

When Yoh looked back at when he and Tsukiko met was so adorable :3

That was the only part I loved from the entire episode and shows a little of the other characters.

Anyway, the episode was alright. I shouldn't expect too much but yeah, knowing it's only about 10 mins long is sad. I just wish it was longer. I was happy to see Yoh's parent in the anime and Tsukiko looks so cute and I love her voice x3! The ED song was great, I like it even though it's just instrumental.

What I didn't like was the animation. They all look weird and horrible at some point.
Dec 23, 2010 8:27 AM

Aug 2010
blackstar44 said:
Can you tell me where I can watch it?

http://www.animate.tv/anime/details.php?id=68&d=1 You need an account there.
Dec 23, 2010 8:33 AM

Nov 2007
all I can say is.........QUALITY.
Dec 23, 2010 9:04 AM

Aug 2010
Tsundere said:
all I can say is.........QUALITY.

It's actually better than what I was expecting xD
Dec 23, 2010 10:28 AM

Aug 2007
Just finished watching it.

So they're gonna be doing this in zodiac order. |D It was to be expected. But it seemed like a pretty good first ep to me. I was rather shocked at how short Naoshi was, even though it was stated in the game that he was "mistaken for a student" (or some such thing).

One thing that I liked was that they showed off every character in that class. I was a little worried that it would be limited to only the characters of each "season." Though, I do wish it was a little bit longer.

Oh well, I'm satisfied though, so I'll keep watching.
Dec 23, 2010 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
Ahhh!!! It finally came out! I'm going to look forward to every thursday...= w = The episode was pretty...mellow...I guess, but it left us with a cliffhanger!!! (Tomoe's dad is kinda...uhhhh *bricked*)
AznPanda222Dec 23, 2010 8:54 PM
Dec 23, 2010 12:59 PM

Feb 2009
Ah I lovedd it!! *_*
I like the mellow atmosphere of it actually. It has that "Spring" feeling. =D Start of something new feeling, it didn't need to have lots of events to begin..
I'm soo excited for the next episode~
I loved the scene with Tsukiko and Yoh at the end!! Lovely shott *_*
And I loved Tsukikos eyes and voice. SO PRETTY.
Dec 23, 2010 1:02 PM
Nov 2007
SoraKuro said:
blackstar44 said:

Umm may i ask how come everytime i try it keeps telling me
情報送信後、アニメイトTV(customer@mail.animate.tv)より仮登録完了のメールが送信されます。
仮登録メールに記載されているURLにアクセスすると登録完了となります。

※ご使用のセキュリティソフトなどの設定によっては、アニメイトTVより送信するメールが「迷惑メールフォルダ」に自動振り分けされることがあります。ご登録後しばらくしても仮登録完了のメールが届かない場合は、迷惑メールフォルダをご確認ください

What does that mean? lol
Dec 23, 2010 1:38 PM

Aug 2010
jtiskool305 said:
SoraKuro said:
blackstar44 said:

Umm may i ask how come everytime i try it keeps telling me
情報送信後、アニメイトTV(customer@mail.animate.tv)より仮登録完了のメールが送信されます。
仮登録メールに記載されているURLにアクセスすると登録完了となります。

※ご使用のセキュリティソフトなどの設定によっては、アニメイトTVより送信するメールが「迷惑メールフォルダ」に自動振り分けされることがあります。ご登録後しばらくしても仮登録完了のメールが届かない場合は、迷惑メールフォルダをご確認ください

What does that mean? lol

Did you check your e-mail to confirm registration?
Dec 23, 2010 1:54 PM
Nov 2007
I checked my email and i have nothing. Does it say i already have an account and need to confirm?
Dec 23, 2010 5:06 PM

Nov 2010
finally the sign up worked!!! that was such a cute episode! Tsubasa is next!! (haha I'm Aquarius~)
can't wait!!
Dec 23, 2010 5:34 PM

Feb 2010
As the e-mail says, check for an e-mail from customer@mail.animate.tv and click the link in the e-mail to complete your registration.
Dec 23, 2010 5:36 PM

Sep 2010
Anyone know who will sub this?

Also is the ep 11mins or is it just me?
HiteiDec 23, 2010 5:47 PM
Dec 23, 2010 6:02 PM

Aug 2010
Reven_Krow said:

I don't know who will sub this, at least there's none in the FansubWiki.
And yeah, it's only 11 minutes xD
Dec 23, 2010 6:46 PM

Sep 2010
SoraKuro said:
Reven_Krow said:

I don't know who will sub this, at least there's none in the FansubWiki.
And yeah, it's only 11 minutes xD
I see well thanks and to any sub groups out there i have the raw in the best quality i think you can get for now.

Msg me if interested.
Dec 23, 2010 7:22 PM

Aug 2010
If you guys don't mind just reading text, I could translate it (tho english is not my first language...) and post it here... Dunno if I'm quicker than the fansubs tho X.X
SoraKuroDec 23, 2010 7:38 PM
Dec 23, 2010 7:58 PM

Nov 2007
I cannot wait for Tsubasa, too, since I'm Aquarius too Though I think there should be more episode for Capricorn.

MAL is late at updating the requests lately because of the lag problem... yeah, it is 10 min.
tsubasaloverDec 23, 2010 8:03 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 23, 2010 8:32 PM
Nov 2007
SoraKuro said:
If you guys don't mind just reading text, I could translate it (tho english is not my first language...) and post it here... Dunno if I'm quicker than the fansubs tho X.X

That'd be awesome :D I only know English and Spanish.. -__- Spanish is a useless language to have in the anime world lol
Dec 23, 2010 9:23 PM

Aug 2010
Here it is, my translation. Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language''...

Dec 23, 2010 10:43 PM

May 2009
it was a okay episode...i just found it a little slow, and very short, but other than that, it was amazing!

and for the ending theme for kinose's part...did they spell destiny "distiny?" ._.
mukuro-sama♥ hibari-sama♥fon-sama♥
My top wanted things:
1. Yato umbrellas!!
2. Mukuro's left eye
3. LEON!!! (KHR)
Dec 23, 2010 11:23 PM

Dec 2008
AznPanda222 said:
Ahhh!!! It finally came out! I'm going to look forward to every thursday...= w = The episode was pretty...mellow...I guess, but it left us with a cliffhanger!!! (Tomoe's dad is kinda...uhhhh *bricked*)

There will be new episodes every week? because I thought that the new episodes will show every month.
Dec 23, 2010 11:49 PM

Feb 2010
Namu12 said:
AznPanda222 said:

There will be new episodes every week? because I thought that the new episodes will show every month.

It's weekly.
Dec 23, 2010 11:54 PM

Mar 2009
I like it, very nice, cute, good design, love the dress! and woah harem! harem! bishie! @_@ glamorous! it seems to be a very romantic history... well, I want to see more >.<
Dec 24, 2010 1:02 AM
Jul 2008
SoraKuro said:
Here it is, my translation. Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my first language''...

If someone timed this and made a "MALsub" release, that'd be awesome xD
Dec 24, 2010 1:30 AM

Jul 2009
SoraKuro said:

Thank you so much!
Dec 24, 2010 3:16 AM

Feb 2009
Well one thing I'm not really happy about it the 10 minute slot each guy gets~ >:
It's a pretty expensive DVD for the length (two episodes per DVD, right?). But I suppose the extras make up for it.

Oh I heard the DVDs will include a bonus 10 minutes of footage..is it possible we could get proper endings for the arcs on them ?
Dec 24, 2010 4:11 AM

Jul 2010
Here's a link of episode 1 without needing to make an account:):
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=MXR19MVR
Their email system is glitchy or something because I never got an email
Dec 24, 2010 4:44 AM

Sep 2010
Nachotee said:
SoraKuro said:

If someone timed this and made a "MALsub" release, that'd be awesome xD

rofl. It would be awesome.

I watched this yesterday, I kept waiting for it for half the whole day.
I kept refreshing at animate's site. rofl. <desperate>
When It was finally up, I couldn't log in due to my fail password remembering skills...
Ha~~ Anyways, thanks to SoraKuro for the translations, my Japanese isn't very good.

Yoh was really cute~ Can't wait for Tsubasa's and Nao-chan's episode~
but somehow I'm confused, doesn't Nao-chan start being their homeroom teacher during their 2nd year? Or is it their 2nd year already? And wasn't Yoh's telescope hidden by bullies? Not that it matters...
pk2495Dec 24, 2010 5:00 AM
Dec 24, 2010 6:08 AM

Nov 2010
tsubasalover said:
I cannot wait for Tsubasa, too, since I'm Aquarius too Though I think there should be more episode for Capricorn.

MAL is late at updating the requests lately because of the lag problem... yeah, it is 10 min.

Yeah I agree.. I'm still confused about how they're gonna make this series flow..
Yay!! Go Aquarius~ xD *highfives*
Dec 24, 2010 7:07 AM

Jun 2009
It was pretty good.

The animation bothered me a little but it’s is no greater thing. It’s a shame it’s so short, 10 min. aren’t enough, but it’s an ONA so it was expected…

I look forward to watching this every Thursday~
AnisamarDec 24, 2010 7:37 AM
I think, then procrastinate.
Therefore, I am.
Dec 24, 2010 7:32 AM

Jun 2007
Since they started with January, it is ok to assume that the next character in line after this arc ends will be Aquarius (which would be quite awesome)?

Anyway. Whoever made the designs for Capricorn's parents... (I assume the original mangaka) is definitely way off. Not only could you not tell that the father was a guy, but they didn't even look older than their high school kid. Meh.

Also, those horrible bangs! How are they even able to see through them?

Aside from this, it was ok, the kind of ok I was expecting, since I'm not that interested in this sign anyway.

Edit: Oh, such Engrish in the ED screenshots.
Sii_KeiDec 24, 2010 1:03 PM
Dec 24, 2010 7:42 AM

Jul 2010
I like it!:) All the characters are so well made in this anime/ONA <3 I can't wait to see the coming episodes!

I'm guessing they're going in order right?
Dec 24, 2010 9:16 AM

Dec 2009
I LOVE the ED song!!

Follow me on Twitter - http://twitter.com/TeaAnyOne91

Dec 24, 2010 11:21 AM

May 2010
It wasn't that bad ,...
Hope the upcoming episodes would be better :)
Kanata FTW ! ♥ ♥ ,,
Dec 24, 2010 3:04 PM

Jun 2008
pk2495 said:
[
but somehow I'm confused, doesn't Nao-chan start being their homeroom teacher during their 2nd year? Or is it their 2nd year already? And wasn't Yoh's telescope hidden by bullies? Not that it matters...

This is their 2nd year already, looking at their neck tie. In the game, they kind of confuse us. I gave up in caring the details =w=
Dec 24, 2010 3:13 PM
Sep 2010
I liked the episode, but the animation is so so. I'm not used to it yet. But despite that, I have high hopes for this anime, because the game was really good. And I liked the idea that each boy have his own episode/arc. ^^
Dec 24, 2010 5:05 PM

Jul 2008
It was fine.
Dec 24, 2010 5:42 PM
Nov 2010
Very boring, expected something interesting.
Next ep better be fun or dropped.
Dec 24, 2010 6:54 PM

Jul 2010
Confuzudu said:
Since they started with January, it is ok to assume that the next character in line after this arc ends will be Aquarius (which would be quite awesome)?

Anyway. Whoever made the designs for Capricorn's parents... (I assume the original mangaka) is definitely way off. Not only could you not tell that the father was a guy, but they didn't even look older than their high school kid. Meh.

Gah, if they're doing them in order my birthday is in October, so it'll be a while for me. XD

I know what you mean about his parents. I thought his mother was his sister at first. And then when I saw the dad I thought he looked way too girly. Like you said, they both looked the same age as their kid.

I don't usually have any anime to watch on Fridays, so I was pleasantly surprised to see this started. Somehow I thought it was going to begin in January. I guess I have a Christmas present after all! ^_^

Duration: 30 min. per episode. Lies! 11 minutes. Gaaaah, I hope it was just for this episode and they make the next ones longer. I was really looking forward to this show because of its voice cast. Pretty good first episode. The romance is rather cheesy, but that's okay. I kind of expected it to be that way after seeing it was rated G.

Oh, and did anyone else notice the music? I thought it was pretty good.

Colcut said:
Very boring, expected something interesting.
Next ep better be fun or dropped.

Interesting how? The genre is Shoujo, School, and Reverse Harem. It's also rated G, so I wouldn't really get your hopes up for a great story.
Dec 24, 2010 7:23 PM

Mar 2009
Studio DEEN, so I have 0 expectations for them. Red-head's dad was hilariously designed.

What bothers me most is their pincers-for-bangs hair design. And DEEN could have totally used textures to match the art of the games; that would have been something neat. But no, they just pull a DEEN and keep it as generic as possible. :|

That aside, the still-frames were yawn-inducing and the colouring was pretty meh.
Dec 24, 2010 7:37 PM

Jan 2008
aaaarrrrggg too much girly-guys >,<
weird "reverse" harem vibes now....
but other than that it looks like its going to be cliche and okay.

midorikawa hikaru sounds weird...i liked his voice acting better when he was doing Li Xingke (CG2) x333
avatar credit goes to Tifa@MAL ::tnx!::
Dec 24, 2010 7:48 PM

Oct 2010
it was alright, but I thought it was suppost to be longer than almost 12 min... but whatever. good begining.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Dec 24, 2010 8:30 PM

Sep 2010
Mimiko said:
pk2495 said:

This is their 2nd year already, looking at their neck tie. In the game, they kind of confuse us. I gave up in caring the details =w=

but in game, they were still first years wearing the 2nd year ties.
It was near the end of the school year but still...
Dec 24, 2010 9:12 PM

Dec 2008
A "meh" opening episode, but with only 10 minutes to work with, I guess you can't do a whole lot. Still, couldn't they have opened the series with a character with, um, more personality? (Sorry to the Capricorns out there, but Yoh was a very flat, generic kind of character)

Very definitely a shoujo through and through, right down to the art style, but we'll see where it goes. It's too early to rate it, I think.
Dec 24, 2010 9:20 PM

Apr 2009
I liked the eyes a lot... Other than that, I wasn't a particular fan of anything, except for maybe the girl's character design. Sorry ><
Dec 24, 2010 9:25 PM

Jul 2010
Oh well, I think it was quite nice but not enough to fill my romance and fan-meter x3

Let's see where it goes, like Aeterna said.
Dec 24, 2010 9:59 PM

Jul 2009
I was really excited to watch this show, but it came as a shock to me as to why it was only 10 mins :0 I hope the next one's better and longer
Dec 24, 2010 10:11 PM

Jan 2008
I first put this on my PTW list because it was a Reverse Harem, which is somewhat rare for Anime but... I was kinda disappointed after watching today.

I expected somewhat more progression in the show, even if it was only 10mins (though database says 30mins) or so. They could have at least rushed a little to actually show something that'll keep you watching, assuming you know nothing of the series, such as me.

I did however enjoy the artwork of the character that was currently displayed (currently because according to database, there are a ton of "Main Characters"). It didn't seem as 'bishounen' as the usual shoujo Anime I tend to see, though I haven't really watched a specific shoujo lately.

Overall, I'll be keeping up with this, though I'm not expecting too much out of it.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» i no longer need this string and am waiting for it to be deleted

Haikyuu_ForLife - Apr 2, 2023

2 by Haikyuu_ForLife »»
Apr 5, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 26 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

33 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:58 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 25 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

12 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:57 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

9 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:56 AM

Poll: » Starry☆Sky Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - May 26, 2011

10 by CQLLIST »»
May 24, 2022 3:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.