MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Motto To LOVE-Ru »» Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
View Poll Results: Motto To LOVE-Ru Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

87 75.00%
4 out of 5: Liked it

21 18.10%
3 out of 5: It was OK

5 4.31%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

0.00%
1 out of 5: Hated it

3 2.59%
Voters: 116

02-06-11, 10:54 AM

wow, i can't believe it's finished.. i'm not saying i loved this series, but it's kinda special i guess. It was a long run, and it feels strange that there won't be any more of it~
It was a nice ending for this show though. It was nice and cute, many uncertainties were cleared and we can even guess what future holds for these lovely characters :) I hope it's a bright one, and that we get to see more of To Love Ru in the future! :D Even a small Ova would do :)
It was a nice journey~ A bit ecchi, but nice nonetheless ;)
Modified by x3mslayer, 02-06-11, 11:02 AM

02-07-11, 12:03 AM

i really dislike the fact that rito likes haruna-chan more than lala >< , why does it have to be like this? =\

02-09-11, 2:57 AM

Oryou said:
i really dislike the fact that rito likes haruna-chan more than lala >< , why does it have to be like this? =

I actually feel the same even though I kinda understand that he liked Haruna far longer than Lala but I wished he said that he liked Lala more. :( Oh well it was good while it lasted.

03-12-11, 12:03 AM

POLYGAMY!! YAY!!

04-17-11, 2:38 AM

So he didn't even confess to Haruna? Lame. :(

06-09-11, 6:02 AM

A typical indecisive ending but it is to be expected for this kind of show. Great idea for an indecisive ending - instead of Rito confessing to Haruna, let's have him confess and marry EVERYONE!

Having finished the whole series, I must say it was MILES better than the 1st season and better than the OVAs. Motto TLR had more cuteness, humorous fanservice, balanced character screentime and some character development unlike the long dreary 1st season. Even the new OP and ED were much more uplifting. At first I thought this would be another disappointing season but now I'm disappointed it's over.

07-23-11, 3:57 AM

they should make this show hentai already liked princess lover more as hentai than echhi comedy.

07-23-11, 7:29 AM

zaffap said:
A typical indecisive ending but it is to be expected for this kind of show. Great idea for an indecisive ending - instead of Rito confessing to Haruna, let's have him confess and marry EVERYONE!

Having finished the whole series, I must say it was MILES better than the 1st season and better than the OVAs. Motto TLR had more cuteness, humorous fanservice, balanced character screentime and some character development unlike the long dreary 1st season. Even the new OP and ED were much more uplifting. At first I thought this would be another disappointing season but now I'm disappointed it's over.

You know, I had the exactly same opinion about it!

I pray "To LOVE-Ru Darkness" gets animated! (the point is that we need a bit more chapters)

09-12-11, 4:15 PM

Pretty interesting series. To sum it up in one word it was *EPIC*........Glad it didn't end with one person heart broken........Thumbs up to the author, the series ended the way it started with Rito confessing to the wrong person again...lol...it was epic.......Also really happy for lala (since she is my favourite character)....her feelings were finally returned even tho Rito doesn't like as much as Haruna, it's still sumfin. At least, his feelings for Lala were cleared up..........damn u Yuki Rito(u are one lucky bastard)*envy* ........ wish all girls were as understanding as Lala.......she really made the show worth watching......I'll give this anime a 10/10.

10-11-11, 9:30 AM

The ending was good, but I don't get why he likes Haruna more than Lala. It really disappoints me. He liked Haruna for all this time not knowing anything about her really, and on top of that he started liking her for something so trivial such as "I don't think rito would do that to the plants". Because she believed him in one incident 3 or so years ago when no one else did? He has met Lala's dad, her sisters, He lives with Lala and her sisters now, he knows more about Lala and her family than any other girl in the anime that likes him. rito is what I call selfish. He sees no wrong in clinging onto Lala and Haruna, and I think its wrong because its stopping them from moving on to find love elsewhere. If I was in his shoes, I would of told Haruna "Lets be friends" and then I would of married Lala easily, and ask her if I could marry Momo as well for extra fun. Happy ending? I think so! ^^

01-08-12, 4:31 PM

Aurao said:
Yami as a mermaid :3

Second confession fail xD

One last Black Cat Eve reference (final arc of the manga).

01-26-12, 7:25 PM

TheTsunami said:
Aurao said:
Yami as a mermaid :3

Second confession fail xD

One last Black Cat Eve reference (final arc of the manga).

Glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

I must say that the 2nd season was done much better than the 1st one. Gets an 8/10 from me.

03-31-12, 1:00 AM

Agreed. Season 2 was far far superior to season 1...which rarely happens. Gonna miss this cast of characters. It was a good bunch with fun chemistry.

Why am I not surprised it ended with indecisiveness...but it was for the best. :D

03-31-12, 5:41 AM

Ah it all ends well.

Now onto the darkness.

05-20-12, 12:28 PM

am i the only one who the misunderstading interrupts?
for god sake,if this writer decided to do something like that,why to leave momo out?
you put mikado in it,but leave momo out?
thats stupid.
overall,it was fine ending.

09-21-12, 4:28 PM

Now this is what I'm talking about. It's as if Motto TLR serves as the reward for enduring the previous season. It's infinitely better than the first.

I found the artwork sharp, colourful and much improved from the previous incarnation in the series. I kept being fixated on their beautiful eyes in this show, something about them gets me so mesmerised, especially Mikan's golden iris'.

I enjoyed this very much. The stories they picked to animate were mostly all of my favourites from what I can remember from the manga. Lots of fanservice with our beloved characters but also neatly advancing the plot to the last scene. It was a fun ride overall.

Loved the OP and ED, I didn't know the former was sung by Kotoko until later on which makes it that much better.

8/10. The best animation of To Love-Ru yet, that is, until Darkness comes...

10-16-12, 1:53 AM

So much better than the first season.
7/10.

12-04-12, 9:19 PM

So much better than the first season! I'm going to miss the uncensored fan-service. >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

01-01-13, 5:59 PM

It was a nice last episode. But I was hoping they would finally wrap things up and Rito would choose one girl.

01-02-13, 11:33 AM

The reaction from Lala is just to epic, she's an alien after all, the ending was just to funny, when he finally had the will power to say it for a second time again he get interrupted and says it to someone else than Haruna xD

Oh well I wonder what's next in the final season!

Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices