Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2010 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This chapter was the funniest in a while. Hopefully this means Skip Beat! Will be getting back on track. For once I don't feel like i've wasted time reading it.
Dec 19, 2010 1:36 PM

Oct 2009
BAHAAA!!!! Maui Mazui Omu Rice xD Love it!!!
ahhh rens too cute...i love him *sigh* <3
Dec 19, 2010 2:00 PM
Dec 2009
so funny, yet did anything really happen...? wierd situation though, what's with the cooking for kyouko?
Dec 19, 2010 2:04 PM
Mar 2009
maui turns to mazui!!haha...that's funny

and one more thing, when Kyoko can't disappoint Ren by telling his rice is delicious, man.. it's hilarious!

when the next chapter will be translated?
Dec 19, 2010 6:09 PM

Jan 2009
Basically its starting to piss me off, nothing happens in this manga anymore.
Dec 19, 2010 6:26 PM
Aug 2010
I was cracking up the whole time... "And so maui rice simply became... just mazui rice" oh boy one of the best so far!
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Dec 19, 2010 6:30 PM
Aug 2010
I know Kyouko is one of the most hilarious characters I know =:) I love her
"To define is to limit."
--Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray
Dec 20, 2010 2:01 AM

Aug 2010
LOL. I'm surprised they finished it off, I don't think I could ever do that, haha.
Anyways, I think things might be turning around this time, hopefully we'll get more progression, and maybe next chapter Kyoko will ask Ren what is going on with him.
Hopes-
Dec 20, 2010 5:45 AM

Nov 2007
Such a clever chapter!
For those complaining about ' no progress':
.check out Ren's wrist, he's lost the watch.
.also, think back to how Kyoko acted out Kuon and compare it with Ren in this chapter.
She was spot on!
So there's huge progression here. Ren is trying her out, testing her, showing her his true self (Kuon) to see how she reacts to it.
. finally, someone on mech's site noticed this:
Dec 20, 2010 6:52 AM

Aug 2010
cleo said:
Such a clever chapter!
.also, think back to how Kyoko acted out Kuon and compare it with Ren in this chapter.
She was spot on!
So there's huge progression here. Ren is trying her out, testing her, showing her his true self (Kuon) to see how she reacts to it.

I totally agree, I've actually enjoyed these few chapters, because finally the mysterious Ren is coming together piece by piece. And Kuon's personality from the accident is leaking into Ren's personality. I think he could only hold the bay so long, finally he's determined to come to terms with what happened..
But I'm still so ever curious about Ren's bad childhood (That reino saw in the rock "Corn") before the Rick incident.
You know, now that Ren is changing, I'm hoping that what was holding him back from telling Kyoko how he feels has changed!
Totally looking forward for the next year :)!
Dec 20, 2010 12:05 PM

Oct 2009
cleo said:
Such a clever chapter!
She was spot on!

wow thanks for pointing that out!!! O: wow real progress!! I never noticed he didnt have his watch on ...*goes to read the chapter again!!!!!*
Dec 20, 2010 12:31 PM

Jun 2008
It feels like nothing really happened in this chapter, but the infinity sign I'm sure meant something. It was a really cute chapter...and I hope it's preparing for something to happen next chapter. I hope we aren't looking too into it and that it really is a cleverly drawn chapter!!! I would have never noticed the watch missing. :P
Note: I decided not to accept random friend requests. Most of the ones I accept will be people I know from other sites unless I get to know some people here. (=^_^=)
Dec 20, 2010 10:31 PM

Jan 2008
i just can't wait to see what happens next. sure, not much happened but i did notice that infinity thing on it so we'll just see what his plans are for the night.

next chapter seems like it will be out on the 6th.
Dec 23, 2010 1:17 AM

Sep 2008
cleo said:
She was spot on!

That comment makes me wanna re-read those chapters of her acting out Kuon ^.^
That´s really cute that he´s finally showing her his true self and I´m happy that Kyouko is kinda realizing that :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2010 1:18 AM

Nov 2007
lol~~ the phone call conversation, the buying, cooking, and the eating! Everything in this chapter is so funny!

lol @ Maui = Mazui!
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 24, 2010 6:50 PM

Oct 2008
It's going tooo slowwwwww~
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Dec 25, 2010 8:36 AM

Oct 2009
A whole chapter about Omu Rice?
I FEEL TROLLED!!
When is there finally going to be some progress in this manga. I mean we all understand that Tsuruga had a violent past and that this is all really hard and such, but...
WASN'T THIS A ROMANTIC COMEDY??
where's the frickin comedy and more important, the romance! anyone??
I'm in despair. This manga has left me in despair!
Dec 29, 2010 1:38 PM

Dec 2009
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

wow! there were so many cut pics of Tsuruga-san and Kyouko in this chapter.. funny chibis.. *.* i love that kind of smile of Tsuruga-san so much! <33
Aug 8, 2013 9:18 PM

May 2013
Ungirl said:
A whole chapter about Omu Rice?
I FEEL TROLLED!!

It is what it is~~~

Ungirl said:
When is there finally going to be some progress in this manga. I mean we all understand that Tsuruga had a violent past and that this is all really hard and such, but...
WASN'T THIS A ROMANTIC COMEDY??
where's the frickin comedy and more important, the romance! anyone??
I'm in despair. This manga has left me in despair!

If you read the above posts, cleo mentioned what the progress was :T

Also, I thought it was a cute slash funny chapter. And having a handsome man like Ren cook for you (as bad tasting as it may be) is pretty damn romantic, I think. He doesn't ask for just ANYONE in the dead middle of the night into his small apartment, you know.

If Yashiro-san knew about this, he would fangirl so hard XD
Think about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 319 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 21, 2023

1 by lavismartinez »»
Feb 29, 7:57 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 278 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Jan 19, 2020

13 by Saprya »»
Feb 8, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Skip Beat Chapter 50 Discussion

vearg - May 27, 2009

2 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Jan 27, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 318 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:17 AM

Poll: » Skip Beat! Chapter 317 Discussion

0 by tsubasalover »»
Nov 21, 2023 1:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.