MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. »» Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Poll: Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion

12-20-10, 8:58 PM

KeiranShikari said:
Did anyone else lol at the guy on the lefts hair?

Koko teacher! aka Chicken teach (the one Mashiro drew for Miho when the teacher was *it's like koko and koko too and you do the sum koko koko* xDDDDD) It's funny to see him like that xD

Oh I'm happy to know that a Second season is already announced... So I dun have worries for them to rush this Anime or even adding some fillers 'cause so far the series are way behind than the current plot on the manga. Neway it's awwesome to see Shujin's and Kaya's relationship develop like this animated... Never really noticed before it was like that... But know everything makes sense to me in that regard...

Although it didn't have that much stuff involving manga, it had some really important stuff thrown in there... Hattori betting on them so confidently... He really trust them a lot. It's funny to know that such things happen in JACK... ME wonders how near reality is that... Still Hattori is so dedicated... They really need to take advantage of that and use him for their well-being... Of course Hattori could get a higher position on from there... Being successful and all n_n

Monad is totally right... Really people like Miyoshi mingling over such personal matters and being totally nosy about the whole deal are the worst kind you can get across with when you're in such delicate matters as love, but in this case Kaya's totally right. Even the characters inside the Anime that know of Miho x Moritaka are so pissed that they really don't understand why they're so stubborn and childish.... It does suck that they barely talk to each other... Somehow the few lines they speak to each other make up for the whole pissed moments we got form them...

Anyway Kaya's right to try to make things work between Azuki and Saiko... And she was successful in the end :P I'm pretty happy for what happened in this episode. Plus we got to see again how how Kaya is... Just look at that determined sexy pose... that gotta be appealing and if it's not then you got something bad in your eyes. To girls and boys alike... It's hard to ignore... Tho I thought it was a bit weird first hand, you can still see the sexiness out of it... Really hawt pose... SO then next chappie we'll know how well they did on NEXT... me wanna see that already!

Signs,
Green

12-20-10, 10:36 PM

This episode was so slow! Even more so than usual... Like stated by previous posts, I don't have much worry about the pace anymore because of the announcement of a second season :)

12-21-10, 6:37 AM

I love romance and everything, but this is getting too soapy D: I'm actually surprised there are no bubbles floating in the air! Yes, they are cute, but this is way beyond any romantism D:

Shujin and Kaya on the other hand are awesome XD LOL, so I guess only I thought to myself that Kaya will be one of my favourites when I first saw her, and didn't think she would be boring or annoying ;ooo

btw, their editor kicks ass :D

12-21-10, 8:37 AM

DoctorDoom said:
this!
being a moderator makes your pet peeves more important than everyone else's XD
Mod edit: Oh, really now? Then I'd suggest you take a look at the rules again: posts like the example are nothing but spam; they don't contribute anything of value whatsoever to the discussion.
Modified by desolato, 01-14-11, 5:00 AM

12-21-10, 8:49 AM

My impressions are here http://wp.me/p12uiW-1Pd

12-21-10, 3:11 PM

"zutto matteiru." :'D

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

12-21-10, 4:01 PM

I loved this episode, it was amusing when Miyoshi and Moritaka started arguing. The whole thing with Miho and him not interacting doesn't even bother me simply because I don't really care much for Moritaka, my favorite is Takagi. The ending was sweet though

12-21-10, 10:10 PM

And graduation! At least they say something to each other.

All my gifs are in my blog

12-21-10, 11:14 PM

At least they said something at graduation. It's kinda shoujo-ish but it's not that bad... i think.

Mashiro is supposed to be the main character, and Shuujin the partner, but seriously Mashiro must be one of the most boring main characters ever. On the other hand, Kaya should be promoted to be a main character so ShuujinxKaya should just become the new duo. =D =D

Hattori is really committed. How much more awesome an editor can you get?

12-22-10, 2:20 PM

I LOVE Shuujin x Kaya relationship....

And hattori has gone above and beyond for them! Awesome editor.

As for the main character's romance; I find them the least interesting romantic pair...

Hopefully they draw me in more.

12-22-10, 4:43 PM

elcastillo said:
there is no doubt the author is woman but i loved death note! why can't i like this anime? damn...

No, it's actually created by two guys, just like the series! One does the artwork and the other writes the script.

Can't wait for episode 13, though I doubt I'll have time to watch it on Christmas :P

12-22-10, 9:18 PM

One of the few animes I was looking forward to and the shojo pacing is killing my enjoyment. Its like the only progress made is during the opening minute and the ending minute. That said, are there shojo fans who've read the series and still like it?

12-23-10, 7:11 AM

great episode as always xD they dont seem like middle schoolers at all lol

12-23-10, 8:35 AM

Good episode. :)

I don't think I have high-school graduation and I think I entered high-school earlier than them(like when I'm 14? Now, I'm 15 few weeks after my birthday). And I don't cry either. o.o

12-23-10, 9:35 AM

The more I watch, the more I want to punch Moritaka

「人間は。。。俺のもんなんだからさ。」

12-23-10, 2:21 PM

Pheefa said:
The more I watch, the more I want to punch Moritaka

This. Azuki too
Man, I wish they'd focus less on the romance because that's just BORING. Now they're going to stretch it into ANOTHER season which means it will be slower than ever. Boy, this anime has been a real disappointment so far >_<
At least they finally graduate. Hopefully means less Azuki and more development

12-23-10, 4:22 PM

I dont know why you complain its pretty awesome. If it were like 3 chapter per episode it would be very bad. Like there will be non sense of accomplishement about getting into NEXT, and the future projects. The pacing is for that. I mean come on, how can you compact it to the point where everything happens too fast... they can take their sweet time ! And its one of the best anime in fall 2010, along with Kuragehime, Ika Musume, The world god only knows (well the librarian arc was boring tho)

12-23-10, 9:08 PM

Aww, cute episode. But I wished they would've kissed or hug or something like that >.<

12-24-10, 12:04 AM

I love this show.
I hate waiting for the next episode.

I am fighting the urge to read the manga.

12-24-10, 9:13 PM

<3 this episode.. miyoshi is really something.. hah
What can I say? I'm a fan.
- Usui Kazuyoshi

12-24-10, 10:05 PM

Only face palm can explain my feeling of Mashiro and Azuki's love. Haven't they ever heard of the power of love ? By staying in together and with caring each other they can have more power to make their dreams come true. And I thought they were in high school. They seem quite tall for middle school students.

They are like if they once date, they will gonna go straight to hotel and take off their clothes and have wild sex and never do anything for living. But actually all they do is blush and can't say even a single word. More like shy nerds now. lol

This is seriously just puppy love, they did absolutely nothing together so they are only attracted to their looks. OMG I love the idea of mangaka stuff but please ! Mashiro just become gay with ur friend or do other girl or just stfu and stay away from that annoying love shat ! AHHHHHH!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

12-25-10, 1:06 AM

An "awwwwwwww" moment at the end. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~

12-26-10, 1:21 PM

If this anime wasn't centered around such a listless "romance", I think it would be better. I can't help but feel like it was tacked on just to appeal to a wider demographic. Oh well

^_-
[left][/left]

12-27-10, 1:02 PM

it looks like i'm the only one here who likes the relationship MASHIRO-AZUKI are having

12-29-10, 10:36 AM

No matter how Mashiro seemed to save the day, I still think he was being an arse earlier in the episode. -_-

12-29-10, 8:32 PM

just like the title says, gg dropped bakuman. sadly, they were the main subgroup for this anime, seeing as how TMD is ridiculously slow. however! a friend of mine took the initiative and subbed episode thirteen by herself. (link to site can be found at the bottom of the post)

basically, this is a trial or "gamble" to see if people like the subs enough for her to continue. if so, she's looking for any translators or encoders that could help her out to get releases out faster.

anyway, here's the link:
http://g4mbler.wordpress.com/

looking for any feedback or responses to recruitment!
you can message me at my profile and leave comments about the episode

12-31-10, 9:21 AM

Good episode. It's funny to see the relationship between Takagi and Miyoshi compared to how it is in the manga now.

01-03-11, 6:27 AM

im loving this series! but i have a feeling that this is the turning point..and that alot of more hard times and downer-type episodes will come thru later on

i like mashiro/miho's relationship- its unrealistic in a way, but some of the strongest bonds come in the most unorthodox ways.

on to 13!!

01-03-11, 9:11 AM

WAAAAA this episode was so awesome!!!!!!!! i love saikop ans azuki!!!!!!!

01-13-11, 6:11 PM

Boo hoo rant rant rant blah all the bad romance is just not appealing but i guess it is a little entertaining to a certaint point

lets get back to the competition ;)

Behold of my awesomeness~

01-20-11, 10:20 AM

I'll wait, forever.

01-20-11, 12:40 PM

very nice episode!!!! Miyoshi didn't like me, but now I think she isn't bad chara.... Takagi is awesome, he makes me laugh..... MashiroxMiho too romantic, but they are very cutes!!! Ok next episode seems important....

next to 13th ep

01-21-11, 8:41 PM

http://i.imgur.com/7tPCQ.jpg
>Tomodachi subs

Don't know if anyone has mentioned, do you guys think
all their pupils (read: eyes) look a little weird?
Especially Hattori's. They're fish eyes damn.
>http://i.imgur.com/F3kjD.jpg

01-23-11, 12:07 AM

jajaja keep drawing :P

02-01-11, 5:55 AM

Miho is such an annoying b*tch ... ignoring him like that AND overdoing or being the reason of overused cheap musical drama moments ....

04-17-11, 5:33 AM

Miyoshi is really funny. xD

"How long are you willing to wait?"
"I'll always wait for you."
Sweet~

"Perhaps the distant part of the sky always seems clearest, so that we will always strive to reach it."

chiquit

10-01-11, 7:31 PM

Their "love" is a bit retarded but I have nothing against it

It would be too troublesome to have her as a girlfriend and work on being a mangaka.

11-20-11, 1:16 AM

Finally a romantic scene between Azuki and Saikou!!!!!!! Or rather, at last they 'communicate'!!!

12-09-11, 2:13 PM

I'm starting to feel disconnected from this anime because of that stupid relationship that's going on. I know it's part of the story but damn, it's completely illogical. Watch the same thing happen to them that happened to Saiko's uncle.

01-27-12, 9:51 AM

sweet ^^

04-08-12, 12:28 AM

That moment between Akito and Kaya was cute.
|ω・)

04-16-12, 2:31 PM

"I'll wait for you" *.*
Because of this episode I started to like Miyoshi ; she's cute and funny :3

05-10-12, 6:05 PM

I'm happy things are working out nicely between Takagi and Miyoshi! Love romance, love it.

Great ending to the episode too! Haha

05-28-12, 10:53 AM

the waiting thing and how saikou and azuki act to eachother is so stupid and unrealistic.

if you really have such a strong crush on someone you wouldnt be like that, its just silly.

i really like bakuman but the bond between them is just so annoying and unrealistic.

08-16-12, 8:56 AM

I wonder if Miho's mother said the same thing to the uncle when they were younger.
I really want them to beat Eiji, I can't wait for more.
Modified by MasterMeNL, 08-16-12, 11:27 AM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

09-17-12, 1:01 PM

What a weird relationship! But I guess everybody is different!

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

10-13-12, 3:32 AM

I loved this episode, no much manga-thing but the situation between Azuki and Saiko was worthy. Next ep seems awesome. Finally the battle with Niizuma!

02-26-13, 7:01 PM

12 episodes in and they've already graduated. I'm liking this fast pace..

Good stuff so far.

03-24-13, 6:40 AM

I'm really hating the "We won't date/speak/look at each other till our dreams have come true" thing, it's ridiculous and it's dragging the whole story down. I understand that if they're going to date at this fragile point of their "career" it could overwhelm them but seriously, they're not even able to normally walk past each other or talk a little about nothing of importance? >.>

05-12-13, 4:56 AM

Takagi's face XD
know your place.

Pages (3) -0.2 0.8 [1.8] 2.8 »
Advertising     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy