MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Bakuman. »» Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
View Poll Results: Bakuman Episode 12 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

70 61.95%
4 out of 5: Liked it

29 25.66%
3 out of 5: It was OK

11 9.73%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

3 2.65%
1 out of 5: Hated it

0.00%
Voters: 113

12-20-10, 8:58 PM

KeiranShikari said:
Did anyone else lol at the guy on the lefts hair?

Koko teacher! aka Chicken teach (the one Mashiro drew for Miho when the teacher was *it's like koko and koko too and you do the sum koko koko* xDDDDD) It's funny to see him like that xD

Oh I'm happy to know that a Second season is already announced... So I dun have worries for them to rush this Anime or even adding some fillers 'cause so far the series are way behind than the current plot on the manga. Neway it's awwesome to see Shujin's and Kaya's relationship develop like this animated... Never really noticed before it was like that... But know everything makes sense to me in that regard...

Although it didn't have that much stuff involving manga, it had some really important stuff thrown in there... Hattori betting on them so confidently... He really trust them a lot. It's funny to know that such things happen in JACK... ME wonders how near reality is that... Still Hattori is so dedicated... They really need to take advantage of that and use him for their well-being... Of course Hattori could get a higher position on from there... Being successful and all n_n

Monad is totally right... Really people like Miyoshi mingling over such personal matters and being totally nosy about the whole deal are the worst kind you can get across with when you're in such delicate matters as love, but in this case Kaya's totally right. Even the characters inside the Anime that know of Miho x Moritaka are so pissed that they really don't understand why they're so stubborn and childish.... It does suck that they barely talk to each other... Somehow the few lines they speak to each other make up for the whole pissed moments we got form them...

Anyway Kaya's right to try to make things work between Azuki and Saiko... And she was successful in the end :P I'm pretty happy for what happened in this episode. Plus we got to see again how how Kaya is... Just look at that determined sexy pose... that gotta be appealing and if it's not then you got something bad in your eyes. To girls and boys alike... It's hard to ignore... Tho I thought it was a bit weird first hand, you can still see the sexiness out of it... Really hawt pose... SO then next chappie we'll know how well they did on NEXT... me wanna see that already!

Signs,
Green

12-20-10, 10:36 PM

This episode was so slow! Even more so than usual... Like stated by previous posts, I don't have much worry about the pace anymore because of the announcement of a second season :)

12-21-10, 6:37 AM

I love romance and everything, but this is getting too soapy D: I'm actually surprised there are no bubbles floating in the air! Yes, they are cute, but this is way beyond any romantism D:

Shujin and Kaya on the other hand are awesome XD LOL, so I guess only I thought to myself that Kaya will be one of my favourites when I first saw her, and didn't think she would be boring or annoying ;ooo

btw, their editor kicks ass :D

12-21-10, 8:37 AM

DoctorDoom said:
this!
being a moderator makes your pet peeves more important than everyone else's XD
Mod edit: Oh, really now? Then I'd suggest you take a look at the rules again: posts like the example are nothing but spam; they don't contribute anything of value whatsoever to the discussion.
Modified by desolato, 01-14-11, 5:00 AM

12-21-10, 8:49 AM

My impressions are here http://wp.me/p12uiW-1Pd

12-21-10, 3:11 PM

"zutto matteiru." :'D

LAZINESS WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOU!

12-21-10, 4:01 PM

I loved this episode, it was amusing when Miyoshi and Moritaka started arguing. The whole thing with Miho and him not interacting doesn't even bother me simply because I don't really care much for Moritaka, my favorite is Takagi. The ending was sweet though

12-21-10, 10:10 PM

And graduation! At least they say something to each other.

All my gifs are in my blog

12-21-10, 11:14 PM

At least they said something at graduation. It's kinda shoujo-ish but it's not that bad... i think.

Mashiro is supposed to be the main character, and Shuujin the partner, but seriously Mashiro must be one of the most boring main characters ever. On the other hand, Kaya should be promoted to be a main character so ShuujinxKaya should just become the new duo. =D =D

Hattori is really committed. How much more awesome an editor can you get?

12-22-10, 2:20 PM

I LOVE Shuujin x Kaya relationship....

And hattori has gone above and beyond for them! Awesome editor.

As for the main character's romance; I find them the least interesting romantic pair...

Hopefully they draw me in more.

12-22-10, 4:43 PM

elcastillo said:
there is no doubt the author is woman but i loved death note! why can't i like this anime? damn...

No, it's actually created by two guys, just like the series! One does the artwork and the other writes the script.

Can't wait for episode 13, though I doubt I'll have time to watch it on Christmas :P

12-22-10, 9:18 PM

One of the few animes I was looking forward to and the shojo pacing is killing my enjoyment. Its like the only progress made is during the opening minute and the ending minute. That said, are there shojo fans who've read the series and still like it?

12-23-10, 7:11 AM

great episode as always xD they dont seem like middle schoolers at all lol

12-23-10, 8:35 AM

Good episode. :)

I don't think I have high-school graduation and I think I entered high-school earlier than them(like when I'm 14? Now, I'm 15 few weeks after my birthday). And I don't cry either. o.o

12-23-10, 9:35 AM

The more I watch, the more I want to punch Moritaka

「人間は。。。俺のもんなんだからさ。」

12-23-10, 2:21 PM

Pheefa said:
The more I watch, the more I want to punch Moritaka

This. Azuki too
Man, I wish they'd focus less on the romance because that's just BORING. Now they're going to stretch it into ANOTHER season which means it will be slower than ever. Boy, this anime has been a real disappointment so far >_<
At least they finally graduate. Hopefully means less Azuki and more development

12-23-10, 4:22 PM

I dont know why you complain its pretty awesome. If it were like 3 chapter per episode it would be very bad. Like there will be non sense of accomplishement about getting into NEXT, and the future projects. The pacing is for that. I mean come on, how can you compact it to the point where everything happens too fast... they can take their sweet time ! And its one of the best anime in fall 2010, along with Kuragehime, Ika Musume, The world god only knows (well the librarian arc was boring tho)

12-23-10, 9:08 PM

Aww, cute episode. But I wished they would've kissed or hug or something like that >.<

12-24-10, 12:04 AM

I love this show.
I hate waiting for the next episode.

I am fighting the urge to read the manga.

12-24-10, 9:13 PM

<3 this episode.. miyoshi is really something.. hah
What can I say? I'm a fan.
- Usui Kazuyoshi

Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices