Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 17, 2010 5:17 PM
Jan 2009
You guys are joking about liking this, right? Like, there's no way anyone in their right minds could possibly think the last quarter of the series was anything but garbage.
Dec 17, 2010 5:18 PM

May 2009
STM said:
ShiroiRyu said:
Inarius said:

last time I checked, the BD's only sold 1500 copies...and that was last month.

And it's that bad ?
Sora no Otoshimono if i remember was like 4000-8000.
That a real good sale but 1500 is more normal non ?

An anime is considered a success when it's sold 6000+ copies. Sora no Otoshimono and other anime that got a sequel usually have great DVD/BD sales.
Well, that didn't count for Mitsudomoe. Around 1000 copies and it still got a second season, haha.

Anyway, production studios only want money. They don't give a rat's ass about the fans.

It's a bit different with Mitsudomoe. They were planning on a 2-season long series from the start, with one season break, but after the BDs sold bad, they didn't want to do it anymore, but since it was announced and all, they couldn't do anything about it (expect for making it a 8 episodes long series instead of the planned 12-13).
Dec 17, 2010 5:22 PM

Oct 2010
Now that was some quality anime. But the ending could of been better. I await the second season and hope they air it fast. I'll support Ryner all the way o/

I give this anime a 7 out of 10 (Ferris was so hawt o-o)
LibertyPrimeDec 17, 2010 5:33 PM
Dec 17, 2010 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
i won't change my mind for this anime.. it ended well enough to make me excited for the next season and at the same time putting some sort of satisfaction upon reaching this point.. the animation on the ending also didn't disappoint..
Dec 17, 2010 6:09 PM

Jun 2008
I really dunno what to say...really. (well, a second season would be more than welcome)
i want more ;_; i mean this end broke my heart. But it was full of Epicness XD Definitely one of the best animes of 2010.

Linalee-Stratos said:
Hey don't stop there! Don't I beg of you! Don't.....!!!!!! *cries*

Finally the score is 8.00+ *sighs*

Totally 10/10.
Why? Because it delivered everything that I wanted (though the only thing it didn't give me is 24+ episode *hmph*).
-gore
-epic action scenes
-Izuchi XD
-tragedy
-amazing characters except Milk of course
-humor
-amazing dialogues
-more fan service than Urabuko could ever deliver.
- non cliche/fairytale ending.
-Tiir *nosebleed*

Loved it.
So how long before the 2nd season?....and the novels aren't translated are they? It has become a basic necessity to read Japanese now.

totally agree in everything:) It was a very well made plot and characters. We dont get to see this everyday in anime, since all latest animes are full of fanservice, lack of plot and cliché characters. This was a breath of fresh air.

And damn i still love the only cliché here, which was the "best friends turning into enemies";D

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Dec 17, 2010 6:09 PM
Aug 2010
WoW, so this is it, we have to wait until the japanese make a 2nd season if they do it, I HOPE THEY DO IT!!!
Dec 17, 2010 6:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Not fully up to my expectations, but it still deserves an 8. I was a bit frustrated at how they rushed some scenes (notably concerning Alpha and Ryner's parents).
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 17, 2010 6:50 PM

Jan 2010
Awesome anime. Loved it from the first episode I saw all the way back in the summer. I hope that they do make a second season cause this anime still has so much potential and plot that is not revealed yet. Anyways 10/10
Dec 17, 2010 7:02 PM

Jun 2008
This anime had its ups and down but I really do enjoy the magic and fantasy theme of the series. No to mention Ryner <3 Oh and the Ryner and Ferris moments too (HNGH) >w<

Overall a solid 9/10. I really hope for a second season. Wanna see more action! xD

Dec 17, 2010 7:24 PM

Feb 2008
wtf, if there isn't a second season then this sucks, alot. This would remind of anime like Claymore... jeeez..
Dec 17, 2010 7:43 PM

Jun 2010
Great series, and one of my favourites for 2010. The ending is open, so I'll hope for a season two to pick up on the LN. Seeing Ferris at the end was just love. Shame to see this series end. It left off at a pretty exciting looking place. The god eye users overlooking the charge. Sion's going out for conquest, Kiefer (sp?) helping Ryner out, Ferris dere. I want s2 now. :(
Dec 17, 2010 8:17 PM

Nov 2009
that was a total hp/lotr ending if i ever saw one. totallllllly leads you on thinking there will be a second season and i certainly hope there is. so much left unresolved. YAY TIIR! pretty decent show overall. prob give it 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2010 8:24 PM
Mar 2010
I have a strong feeling there won't be a second season. They basically took the remaining pieces and aired them cliffnote style in this episode while still leaving it open "just in case". There was practically no build up to Sion's betrayal and it just sort of happened. Not too long ago he was succesfully batting off the voices and then suddenly "I'm going to kill you without a real reason because it'll be better for you"

Anyone that liked this should go read the Manga because I can promise you you'll be happier with it. The anime completely dropped the hero relics and never even mentioned the curse which still found it's way into the anime's description somehow.
Dec 17, 2010 8:55 PM
Jan 2010
Pyro3000 said:
I have a strong feeling there won't be a second season. They basically took the remaining pieces and aired them cliffnote style in this episode while still leaving it open "just in case". There was practically no build up to Sion's betrayal and it just sort of happened. Not too long ago he was succesfully batting off the voices and then suddenly "I'm going to kill you without a real reason because it'll be better for you"

Anyone that liked this should go read the Manga because I can promise you you'll be happier with it. The anime completely dropped the hero relics and never even mentioned the curse which still found it's way into the anime's description somehow.

anyone know where i can even read the manga?! i really want to read IT >=O Y_Y
Dec 17, 2010 9:31 PM

Aug 2010
10/10 2nd season is must
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Dec 17, 2010 9:39 PM

Jul 2010
yaHzee said:
wtf, if there isn't a second season then this sucks, alot. This would remind of anime like Claymore... jeeez..

Totally agree -__-
Dec 17, 2010 10:58 PM

Sep 2008
The ending totally screams for a 2nd season.
Too many unanswered questions... but I enjoyed the anime overall.
I totally ship Ryner X Ferris by the way :P
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Dec 17, 2010 11:34 PM

Feb 2009
10/10 show.

koukaku no regios and densetsu no yuusha no densetsu need a second season!
Dec 18, 2010 12:21 AM

Sep 2010
-Vid said:
:( Really wanting the second season now. Now that the anime is finished I'll definitely start reading the manga.

Where to read this manga?tnx..
Dec 18, 2010 12:33 AM

Jun 2009
10/10 for me.. here's hoping for a second season ^_^
Dec 18, 2010 12:58 AM

Jun 2008
epic gayness detected >.<

8th_Sin said:
"It's not the time yet"? Worst excuse for not killing someone, ever.

yup...it's the mother of all LAMEness >:

8th_Sin said:
It's going to be known as The Legend of Legendary Crap unless they make a sequel that isn't a cheesefest like this one -_-;

u've read my mind brother ^.^

as for all "10/10 spammers",
perfect score? lol...are all of u out of ur freakin mind?? :O
sick742Dec 18, 2010 1:04 AM
Dec 18, 2010 1:22 AM

Feb 2010
Forget a 2nd season. they need to remake this one.
Had such great potential but I can't help but feel obligated to give it a 9 out of enjoyment.
They skipped many things and rushed through alot.
There was no developement in nearly anything. Ferris just suddenly likes him and as someone said in this thread, they just forget about the relics. and the story about the lonely satan thing just suddenly appears as if it was just a trivial part of the plot and so on.
I'll definitely get the novels if I ever get the chance.
oifxae.jpg
Dec 18, 2010 2:04 AM

Feb 2010
STM said:
He's [Sion] so tsundere for Ryner.

Creepy prospect.

It was a good episode overall. I don't say awesome because I want a god-damned 2nd season NOW!. I can throw a world breaking tantrum ya know!

Anyway it looks like the real fun stuff has just begun.
Dec 18, 2010 2:24 AM
Jun 2008
sick742 said:

8th_Sin said:

Even Ryner 's mother has said it not the time to consume and Lucile know its as well.There is a reason why Sion shouldn't consume Ryner. Its either consuming Ryner or Kill Ryner.there is only two choice.... ,,,,
Its true the Ryner's mother and father love Ryner very much, but they are putting a very big risk in saving Ryner but they are making the world falling apart... >.>".. at least Ryner is safe from dying, since normal Alpha stigma died very soon when they gone berserk.

emashu said:
Forget a 2nd season. they need to remake this one.
actually the Anime in this episode explain more than the original LoLH(they took some explanation from Dai LoLH), they even put some extra scene that doesn't even appear in the original(like the conversation between Ryner's mom and Lucile).

but i am expecting a bit more darker and mind twisted than this lol
MorningGloryDec 18, 2010 2:44 AM
Dec 18, 2010 2:33 AM

May 2010
I want more.....!!!denyuden sugoi!!!

10/10 for me
Dec 18, 2010 3:16 AM

Oct 2007
sick742 said:
epic gayness detected >.<

8th_Sin said:

8th_Sin said:
It's going to be known as The Legend of Legendary Crap unless they make a sequel that isn't a cheesefest like this one -_-;

u've read my mind brother ^.^

as for all "10/10 spammers",
perfect score? lol...are all of u out of ur freakin mind?? :O
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Honestly, for a 24 episodes show and I still haven't got any conclusion yet? And the more I watch it the more it makes me feel so gay >_<

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 18, 2010 3:20 AM

Sep 2008
Decent at best. Taking a look back, the series takes on a lot of ideas that could make it into a great anime: a fantasy setting surrounding a central plot; political intrigue; a tale of friendship; comedic adventure (Ryner & Ferris moments); some disturbing sequences; and a backstory to clear things up. However, I felt that there's something lacking on all of those aspects, poor execution on otherwise good concepts. It didn't excel on any of the diverse concepts that it tried to offer. The animation is inconsistent throughout the series; the OST is decent enough but nothing spectacular.

I did enjoy parts of it, but 6/10 is best score I can give this.
Dec 18, 2010 3:20 AM

Aug 2009
viral_hun said:
It's a bit different with Mitsudomoe. They were planning on a 2-season long series from the start, with one season break, but after the BDs sold bad, they didn't want to do it anymore, but since it was announced and all, they couldn't do anything about it (expect for making it a 8 episodes long series instead of the planned 12-13).

I know they'd planned a second season beforehand, 'cause the first season was getting really popular in Japan. It just didn't sell.
They could've just cancelled the second season if they know it won't sell.
But thank god it didn't get cancelled. <3
Dec 18, 2010 3:25 AM

Feb 2010
well the ending sums up this show perfectly great potential but in the end it doesn't deliver 7/10.
Dec 18, 2010 3:28 AM
Aug 2007
Not a fan of open endings, but I prefer a well done open ending to a poorly done rushed ending. That said, here's hoping for a second season.
Dec 18, 2010 3:56 AM

Jan 2008
This barely gets a 6/10 for me. Yes, the animation was nice and all, but it was really slow at the beginning, and it gave a bad ending that's likely never going to see a second season unless sales go through the roof. It was a meh series that I wouldn't mind seeing a second season for, but the first season was lackluster for me.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Dec 18, 2010 4:39 AM

Aug 2008
10/10 for me ^^..
I actually like the ending as it is, at least the whole I-wanna-kill-ryner-but-don't-want-to-at-the-same-time issue is done ">.>
the pace at the beginning was kinda slow but thankfully the last few episodes weren't rushed xD
looking forward for a second season! <3
AmnaMJDec 18, 2010 4:46 AM
Dec 18, 2010 5:01 AM
Sep 2010
i hpe they make a 2nd season, but i am worried, because this show is not thaat popular

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Dec 18, 2010 5:03 AM

Feb 2010
no end ?
hope for a second season~
Dec 18, 2010 5:10 AM

Feb 2010
8th_Sin said:

That's been a recurring theme of this series. LOLHEROES!

Series ended like I'd expect it to end. Certainly wish I stopped watching this after episode 2 ^^

4/10
Dec 18, 2010 5:44 AM

Jun 2009
Open Ending? Please give me a second season!! I have to say, the ending felt rushed, but it was pretty good. So Shion is bad guy now? Well, I just hope this gets a second season. Anyways, great anime. 9/10

Dec 18, 2010 6:27 AM
Jun 2009
Got some questions that maybe the novel readers can answer...

1) Who were the two Sions? I couldn't tell who was who. If the one in the end was the Dark Hero, why doesn't he want to kill Ryner and consume him? Wasn't that the whole point? Why throw Ryner in jail and run off to war?

2) Lucille. So he has the other half of the lonely demon... but didn't the Dark Hero consume that half?

3) How is the Lonely Demon, Alpha, and the other Alpha Stigma users related? Is the girl that popped out of Ryner the Solver of All Equations or was that his mom (same person?)? Why does Lucille say she is even more crazy than him?

4) So what was the point of Ryner's dad stabbing him in the chest? Is he a possible fourth faction or is he working with someone else?
Thanks.

5) Why does Lucille just let Ferris "elope" with Ryner?
Dec 18, 2010 6:50 AM

Feb 2009
coolxal said:
Got some questions that maybe the novel readers can answer...

1) Who were the two Sions? I couldn't tell who was who. If the one in the end was the Dark Hero, why doesn't he want to kill Ryner and consume him? Wasn't that the whole point? Why throw Ryner in jail and run off to war?

2) Lucille. So he has the other half of the lonely demon... but didn't the Dark Hero consume that half?

3) How is the Lonely Demon, Alpha, and the other Alpha Stigma users related? Is the girl that popped out of Ryner the Solver of All Equations or was that his mom (same person?)? Why does Lucille say she is even more crazy than him?

4) So what was the point of Ryner's dad stabbing him in the chest? Is he a possible fourth faction or is he working with someone else?
Thanks.

5) Why does Lucille just let Ferris "elope" with Ryner?

I've got some more.

6) What is is Lucille objective? Save the country like Sion wants or there's somerhing else? And how he is related to the girl that popped out of Ryner?

7) What's an Iynchpin? Miran Frouade said in the end of episode 15 that Milk is Ryner's Iynchpin.

8) How did the king of Gastark know Sion would betray Ryner?

Other than being confused with the ending, splendid final episode. This anime is officially going to my favorite list, along with Code Geass. 1000000/10 for me. Almost cried in the part Ryner said he would come back to save Sion.

My only complaint is Ryner not meeting Kiefer in a proper manner. She saved him but he barely noticed she was there.

I wonder what Ferris and Ryner going to do now. And what will happen to the other characters that stayed in the fight.

Definitely needs a second season, but I guess it's not going to be so easy...
Friend Code 3DS: 4914-3165-5517
Dec 18, 2010 7:20 AM

Aug 2010
Freaking hell this last episode was amazing. Capped off a great season and god dammit I want the next one now!
Dec 18, 2010 8:04 AM

Dec 2007
if they wont make a second season I will fucking jump off a cliff ffs
Dec 18, 2010 9:21 AM

Feb 2010
I'll give it 8/10 for now, though I didn't like the latest developments and the open ending. This is assuming there will be a second season.
I probably regret this post by now.
Dec 18, 2010 9:28 AM

Jan 2009
MorningGlory said:
7)...what is a Iynchpin? or is it linchpin.?
Linchpin/Lynchpin, also known as keystone, backbone, or anchor.
What Miran meant was something like a crucial person, someone whose existence in this case balances the other person. Kind of. I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff though.
Guess it was a bad word choice ┐('~`;)┌
OosranDec 18, 2010 9:44 AM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 18, 2010 10:43 AM

Jun 2009
damn i love when anime gets fitting ending and leaves a relatively high possibility of 2nd season .... anyway whole episode was awesome , and i finally saw Ferris hugging <3
Gabriel

Dec 18, 2010 10:52 AM
Jun 2008
Oosran said:
Linchpin/Lynchpin, also known as keystone, backbone, or anchor.
the dictionary even explain it as "faith is his anchor"
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lynchpin
Nokizaru said:
damn i love when anime gets fitting ending and leaves a relatively high possibility of 2nd season
even Kamfer can get second season, so I hope this will get one also(maybe within half a year later)....I don't think sales has anything to do with having qualify to make 2nd season or not... >.>
MorningGloryDec 18, 2010 11:01 AM
Dec 18, 2010 10:54 AM

Mar 2009
Wow just wow. It was a epic final. There has to be a second season. Everything is just begining.
It was really great work.
9/10
Dec 18, 2010 11:19 AM

Sep 2007
The term "ending" doesn't apply to this final ep. :(
Dec 18, 2010 11:26 AM

Jun 2010
I liked the ending, too. At first I felt a little confused, but it was alright later.

I hope they will make a second season, I will start the novel though.
Dec 18, 2010 12:15 PM

Oct 2008
Why didn't they just announce that they have decided to make a 2nd season.. the ending already made obvious enough. Incredible series, the ending left a massive cliffhanger so i'll jsut be waiting for more news.

Who was the woman that came out of Ryner? Did I miss something or is she not explained yet like I think (no novel spoils).
Dec 18, 2010 12:28 PM
Mar 2010
6/10\

I really love the characters, I mean I really do, but the unexplained plot holes and constant buildup for the future killed this series. Its still enjoyable, but most people will, like me, always end the episode wanting more and never getting it.

Perhaps the second season will gratify these desires.
Dec 18, 2010 12:29 PM

Oct 2010
...Okay, so let me try and put this in simple terms to see if I understand. Sion is the princess who has been captured and possessed by a dark evil spirit that is consuming him internally and making him lose his sanity. And now, the dark spirit has full control (I think) over Sion's body. So now, Ryner, the Knight in Shining Armor, must figure out a way and uncover the truth on what's happening to herhim in order to save him.

Sion = RichardDamsel in Distress. That is all. And I love it. :3

-

Overall, I enjoyed the episodes. The beginning was pretty cool and instantly caught my intention. But the Ryner/Sion altercation made me sad, again. The Ryner/Ferris moment in the end was pretty neat as well.

Ferris changed her clothes again D: I like her pink one moar xD

If this hasn't been said, I totally ship both Ryner/Sion and Ryner/Ferris. :3

--

EDIT: Oh and Tiir <3 <3 <3
Elysia-chanDec 18, 2010 12:32 PM
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 18, 2010

96 by Bananarama_ »»
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.