Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Princess Jellyfish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 16, 2010 8:40 AM
May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Firstly, I was so annoyed when episode started 15 minutes later than usual! I mean, I was relieved when it finally started, but I was so anxious before that DDD: I was like "WHERE THE HELL IS MY KURAGEHIME". It's too addicting, this series, damn.
Anyway, no matter how much of bitch Inari is, she's absolutely hilarious and I love her for that. I wonder if Shu believe that deep in the heart he want to have sex with Inari "again" lol. Also, Koibuchi! "Have you made it to the home base with my son?", I died. :D Inari of course lied, but Kuranosuke didn't believe that Shu actually had sex, lol. "Because he's a vi-vi-vi..." "Vi-?" "Virgin." and Inari was like LOLWUT
Also, Inari blushing at Kuranosuke's awesomeness and politely asking who is he after she talked shit about his woman self made me laugh out loud for some reason. In the manga she thought he's BISHONEN, didn't she? Too bad they couldn't do it in anime.
Tsukimi got drunk and fell asleep pretty fast. Anyway, Clara is the best. I want to talk with her in my dreams too, lol.
Kuranosuke carrying Tsukimi to her room at the end was so adorable. <3
QashqaiDec 16, 2010 12:03 PM
Dec 16, 2010 10:10 AM

Jun 2008
Great as usual!

Any word at all on if a second season will be planned... ever? I can't handle only having 2 more episodes.
Dec 16, 2010 10:11 AM

Nov 2007
lol @ the driver only cares about the car, not the woman.

lol @ the woman's reaction when she found out about Kuranosuke's brother.

Kuranosuke's mother's face been revealed.

lol @ the father and another guy's conversation.

Awwww~~~ @ when Kuranosuke hugged the girl up to her room, just as her mother did when she was young.
tsubasaloverDec 16, 2010 10:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 16, 2010 11:22 AM
Apr 2010
I hate that huge lie Inari made up DX, that`s just too cruel. It make me really angry.
When Shu`s father said about 'third base' I was like: "Jigau. jigau!..." Poor Tsukimi>.<
Everything else is just perfect, the driver and uncle are amasing as ever. The characters are really what drives this show.
Dec 16, 2010 11:32 AM

May 2009
I love Clara :D
Dec 16, 2010 11:46 AM

Dec 2009
This love triangle is killing me, but Kuranosuke carrying Tsukimi to bed was sweet.
...the scale tilting towards Kuranosuke again!

Dinamet7 said:
I can't handle only having 2 more episodes.
Dec 16, 2010 12:26 PM

Jun 2009
I can't believe I just saw Kuranosuke's father and uncle in a sailor uniform.
Anyways, I just love Inari's reaction when she discovered that Shuu is a virign. Also, Kuranosuke carrying Tsukimi to her bedroom was cute <3 And I can't believe that theres 2 episodes left.
jjihhyeDec 16, 2010 12:56 PM

Dec 16, 2010 12:37 PM

May 2010
Another great one for the jellyfish! It looks like Tsukimi is still crushing on Shu tho doesn't it? I loved how Inari is like if u really thought i was irritating then u would just leave and he gets up and leaves!! In your face u heartless biotch! If she really wants to be serious with him she needs to be honest with him. I'm getting a little sick of her really. Shu was just keeping her company because he is overly polite.
clearbrite99Dec 16, 2010 12:55 PM
Dec 16, 2010 12:46 PM

Jan 2008
"What's her type? The type who tweets everything on Twitter?" loool
and then Kuranosuke's uncle and father wearing uniform... omg!!

And the ending was so sweet! *-*
Dec 16, 2010 1:11 PM

Jan 2010
I think it's pretty impossible to wrap up the love and money problems in 2 episodes.
The only logical explanation is that a second season will be coming out.

Kuranosuke cares for Tsukimi whether she's pretty or not and knows more things about her. He carries her to bed and tries to make her feel better. He wants to help her overcome her problems. There's no competition. The only issue is that Tsukimi needs to stop liking his brother.
Dec 16, 2010 1:13 PM

Jun 2010
Kuranosuke is so sweet and I can't wait to see that jellyfish dress they're going to make. I hope making the dress will make Tsukimi a little happier and get her mind off Shu for a while.
Dec 16, 2010 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That entire scene with the uncle and Dad. I can't even....

And +100 to Kuro for being a sweetheart.
Dec 16, 2010 1:37 PM
Apr 2010
clearbrite99 said:
If she really wants to be serious with him she needs to be honest with him. I'm getting a little sick of her really. Shu was just keeping her company because he is overly polite.

No way she wants to be serious, she`s just doing her job by tricking, blackmailing people, flirting, etc. Shu is just one those people, nothing more.
Dec 16, 2010 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
THAT ENDING. So cute~ *_*
Dec 16, 2010 1:56 PM
Dec 2007
Last scene was nothing short of awesome, like most of the episode. Only two epsiodes remaining though.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Dec 16, 2010 2:11 PM

Jan 2009
Shoko the Christener - Legendary Virgin Killer!! :D

Just 2 episodes left.... :(
Dec 16, 2010 2:47 PM

Dec 2009
lmao @ Hanamori only offering his handkerchief to save his leather seats.

nicoliolipoli said:
I think it's pretty impossible to wrap up the love and money problems in 2 episodes.

Let's hope so. This show cannot end so soon!
Ara ara.
Dec 16, 2010 2:48 PM

Nov 2007
....asflsakjfhaskf /////// the last scene. ❤ i still don't understand how people can call kura-pyon's feelings "superficial". someone pls enlighten me & explain /how/ they're superficial. ?____?

that dramatic "HAVE YOU GUYS MADE IT TO HOME BASE" scene getting ruined by hanamori just chillin' & wipin' his benz's side mirror LMFAO. and then this comes out of nowhere: "WE'VE BEEN UNITED IN SPIRIT /AND/ FLESH!!!"

fffff 2 more weeks! :'[
Dec 16, 2010 3:07 PM

Feb 2009
...I think I got diabetes from that last scene. I could handle it... It was just so...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW worthy! <3 <3 <3

I freaking love this series and as nice as Shu is... Kuranosuke is definitely the way to go. Seriously <3
Dec 16, 2010 3:14 PM

Apr 2010
nicoliolipoli said:

Kuranosuke cares for Tsukimi whether she's pretty or not and knows more things about her. He carries her to bed and tries to make her feel better. He wants to help her overcome her problems. There's no competition. The only issue is that Tsukimi needs to stop liking his brother.

Exactly. I was a bit disappointed to see she still liked him, even if they barely interacted in the previous episodes. I was hoping she was already tending a bit more to Kuranosoke, given the fact that he's the one who cares for her and makes her feel better. Will she ever? Because if in the end she doesn't get over Shu and Kuranosuke'll be all alone I'm gonna me effing mad.
Dec 16, 2010 3:25 PM

Jul 2010
"Hanamori-san! Benz! Ten-yen coin! Ten-yen scrape!" I loved that!

I kept hoping that when Tsukimi ran away that she would run into Shuu since he also ran away. I hoped that when she tripped and lost her shoe, he would just appear, pick it up for her, and help her home. But he didn't. I was kind of disappointed. :(

I wanted to smack Shuu's dad for being all, "I'm so glad he lost it to her." Honestly... people these days. I hope by the end of this show Shuu realizes he didn't do anything with Inari.

It was a cute episode, but it was also kind of sad, too.
Dec 16, 2010 4:37 PM

May 2010
Iilia said:

I kept hoping that when Tsukimi ran away that she would run into Shuu since he also ran away. I hoped that when she tripped and lost her shoe, he would just appear, pick it up for her, and help her home. But he didn't. I was kind of disappointed. :(

I wanted to smack Shuu's dad for being all, "I'm so glad he lost it to her." Honestly... people these days. I hope by the end of this show Shuu realizes he didn't do anything with Inari.

I totally agree with u on the hoping for Shu to show up when they both ran away its like they haven't had any moments together in ages! and whats up with them believing that stupid cell phone pic its just them laying together nekked not like it proves anything beyond that!
Dec 16, 2010 4:41 PM

Sep 2010
I was like "Hanamori x Shouko?" But of course not, Hanamori just doesn't want his Benz to get messed up. XD
"Have you and Shu... made it to home base?" DUN DUN DUN DUN. *Hanamori wipes the mirror*
And Shu running away is always funny.
The scene when Shu walked in on his dad and uncle was really weird.
Dec 16, 2010 4:45 PM

Sep 2009
aww I love this anime :)
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Dec 16, 2010 6:03 PM

Aug 2009
Two more episodes? Please tell me there's a second season. D':

I love this series too much. When I saw that the subs were out I had a huge smile on my face.
Kuranosuke is so sweet. And Tsukimi is just adorable. I think it's weird that no one mentioned Tsukimi when she went with Kuranosuke to his house.
Dec 16, 2010 8:43 PM

Jul 2009
Poor Shuu...</3
Dec 16, 2010 8:57 PM

May 2009
Hanamori and his devotion to his Benz never gets old. Kuranosuke carrying Tsukimi to her room was a nice moment. Wondering how this will conclude with only 2 episodes left. Hoping for a second season as well.
Dec 16, 2010 9:26 PM

Dec 2009
Hanamori! Benz! Ten yen! Ten yen coin! Then Hanamori's immediate and shameless loosening of his tongue lolol.

Shoko The Christener...omg I nearly died when they showed us the map lmao

I really can't bear the thought that it's only two more episodes remaining. Here's the first portion of my grovelling for a season 2: PLEASE MAKE A SEASON 2!!!!!!
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

Dec 16, 2010 11:27 PM

Nov 2007
Kuranosuke gets my approval. I hereby declare I am a Kuranosuke x Tsukimi shipper.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 17, 2010 2:52 AM

Feb 2010
omg so many lol moments great ep.
Dec 17, 2010 3:00 AM

Mar 2010
Kazandravk said:
Two more episodes? Please tell me there's a second season. D':

I love this series too much. When I saw that the subs were out I had a huge smile on my face.
Kuranosuke is so sweet. And Tsukimi is just adorable. I think it's weird that no one mentioned Tsukimi when she went with Kuranosuke to his house.

I can't beleive that either!
It' s like when i was waiting for Kaze és Sawako first kiss and nothing!I'ts lucky to get 2nd season!
I was wonder about that either go to home with Kuranosek so late? I think she wanted to meet with Shuu:P
Dec 17, 2010 3:19 AM

Oct 2010
Iilia said:

Yea and ,,, made it to home base ?
Dec 17, 2010 4:29 AM

Dec 2007
it is juz me or I feel time goes sooo fast when watching kuragehime..? lol..
Dec 17, 2010 5:32 AM

Sep 2009
cLoVer4miza said:
it is juz me or I feel time goes sooo fast when watching kuragehime..? lol..
Yeah it feels like that to me as well. This isn't one of the best shows I've seen, but this show feels different than the other shows that are on and it just draws you in.
Dec 17, 2010 6:56 AM

Mar 2010
hilarious episode into my top five this year. more animes need male protagonists like kuranosuke. hell of a colourful character + good morales. too good to be true. probably why his VA is a woman
Geso
-----:D
Dec 17, 2010 7:00 AM

May 2010
Another great ep..

Hanamori's love for Benz is just funny.. He cares for them than any other things.. xD

Also,

The prime minister made me laughed hard.. I can't stop grinning thinking about this.. :D

The last scene is just nice.. Last 2 eps to go :(
Dec 17, 2010 9:35 AM

Dec 2008
This was a really good episode. Everything is now one big mess because of Inari. I hate her!!! She better get what's coming to her in these last 2 eps or I'm going to be really pissed!!! The truth better get revealed soon.

I would love to see Tsukimi and Kuranosuke together. But it seems like Tsukimi is really stuck on Shu. Kuranosuke is probably aware of that. I think more than anything Kuranosuke wants to see Tsukimi happy even if that means its not with him.
Dec 17, 2010 11:31 AM
Apr 2010
I don`t think the 2 season will come out soon, because 9 episodes covered 3 chapters of manga, 2 more will cover the main part of 4th volume. And there`s only 5th volume left, which came out recently, so it will definitely take the mangaka some time to release enouhg material for a new season:( Unless the anime studio will come up with some original plot and ending (like in Fullmetal alchemist) I don`t want a cliffhanger, but seems that`s exactly what`s ahead :/
Dec 17, 2010 12:00 PM

Nov 2009
I was not overwhelmed with the story as much as the comedy this episode. Obviously it would take me an hour to point out every funny scene this time around.

What will Shu do?! (Excellent 9/10)
Dec 17, 2010 2:02 PM
Jul 2018
god... the last escene....just amazing.

this show proves to be the best of this season, everithing is great, really.
the character, OP, Ed, the ambient, clara!, everything!!!!!

2 episodes left, omg ;_;
lol at sailorfuku xDDD
Dec 17, 2010 3:35 PM

Sep 2009
Hanamori's Benz obsession is so damn hilarious! Now I don't like him being tagged as the side character *spouts*

Iilia said:
I really thought that this would happen though I wasn't that disappointed with the outcome because Shu doesn't recognize the 'without transformation' Tsukimi.

Kazandravk said:
I think it's weird that no one mentioned Tsukimi when she went with Kuranosuke to his house.
It must be because there are less KuranosukeXTsukimi supporters.

As usual, loved every bit of the episode.

Tsukimi is under aged for alcohol? NEET rules? XD
Dec 17, 2010 4:10 PM

Dec 2010
Love this show a lot. Tsukimi is so adorable when she's ranting about jellyfish. Can't believe it's going to be over in two weeks though. :(
Dec 17, 2010 4:18 PM
May 2009
IdemPerIdem said:
I don`t think the 2 season will come out soon, because 9 episodes covered 3 chapters of manga, 2 more will cover the main part of 4th volume. And there`s only 5th volume left, which came out recently, so it will definitely take the mangaka some time to release enouhg material for a new season:( Unless the anime studio will come up with some original plot and ending (like in Fullmetal alchemist) I don`t want a cliffhanger, but seems that`s exactly what`s ahead :/

The 6th volume came out recently, not 5th. And remember that the Kiss magazine comes out two times a month. We'll have enough of material for second series by the next fall already, I guess. But who knows when they'll make one...
Dec 17, 2010 7:41 PM

Nov 2009
so much win again. home base scene <3 THE OLD GUYS AS SCHOOL GIRLS!!! HAHA <3 and kurapi carrying tsukimi to bed was sooooo sweet. i love kuragehime :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2010 10:39 PM

Oct 2008
Awwwww!!! First Clara and Tsukimi - cuteeeee!
And then Kuranosuke and Tsukimi!!!

I believe Kuranosuke belongs with Tsukimi not Shu.
Dec 17, 2010 11:04 PM

Aug 2008
This episode was the funniest so far to me. I don't know if it was the driver's comment about not getting snot and tears on his car, or Tsukimi's pitiful attempts to cope with her heartbreak or everyone tripping over Shu's virginity.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS UP WITH THAT UNICORN?

And I swear, I wanna snap that woman's cell phone at this point. Not just because I'm sick of seeing that damn picture, but because I hate flip phones.

Dec 18, 2010 1:00 AM

Apr 2009
That was really cute, that last bit. :3
Dec 18, 2010 4:11 AM

Apr 2010
nicoliolipoli said:

I hope so, too!
Dec 18, 2010 4:01 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode. LOL at the virgin thing, Inari is so funny XD
Anyways, doesn't look like Tsukimi is really ready to be in a relationship ... I'm wondering how this will end O_O
Dec 18, 2010 4:31 PM

Aug 2007
Great episode. I love the ending. <3
Usotsuki. 
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

232 by Dripz2012 »»
Mar 17, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 18, 2010

133 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 6:35 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

magelet - Nov 11, 2010

168 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

163 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 4, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Kuragehime Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Jinjos - Oct 28, 2010

132 by LuxuriousHeart »»
Feb 3, 3:31 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.