Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 13, 2010 7:56 AM

Jan 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I can't believe what I just watched. Mainly because deep down, I had a horrible fear that it would be watered down.

I think direct links to raws aren't allowed, but you should find it easily... And there will be subs soon hopefully.
To say I'm hooked and hyped for the ending would be selling it short.
LeknaatFeb 13, 1:54 AM
Dec 13, 2010 8:42 AM

Mar 2010
OMG... 'It' finally happened... just like the visual novel did...
I was like o_o when Sora said "I look forward continue doing it with you many more times."

And how the episode ended was... oh well... It was pretty much a mess. :|

Btw, I was surprised there was no censorship whatsoever on AT-X channel this time.
stevewiess01Dec 13, 2010 8:46 AM

Dec 13, 2010 8:46 AM

Oct 2010
stevewiess01 said:
Btw, I was surprised there was no censorship whatsoever on AT-X channel this time.
There was one part but it does not matter because Sora's breasts have been exposed gloriously and frankly speaking they out-pawns those of Akira anytime.

Yes they got caught in doggy style by Kozue and Nao. Damn that last orgasm Sora had was good but she lost it fast. Another interesting thing is I got a better expression that Sora lost her virginity more than the other girls ever did.

This being said Haru took care of Sora when she fell sick better than I though initially.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 13, 2010 8:52 AM

Mar 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
stevewiess01 said:
There was one part but it does not matter because Sora's breasts have been exposed gloriously and frankly speaking they out-pawns those of Akira anytime.

Yeah, I forgot there was a single scene with a big diagonal strip on the screen, but the rest of the stuff remained intact though.

Btw, I predict there will be at least 70 replies on this thread before tomorrow.

Dec 13, 2010 9:10 AM
Oct 2010
Yep, that last scene got changed considerably. Here's how it goes in the visual novel:

Oh yeah, by the way:

Pay up, Yumekichi!
Dec 13, 2010 9:12 AM

Oct 2010
Sora the way she was before being caught by Kozue,

you can clearly see she was enjoying this way better than the other girls. Nao comes close to it but far from Sora, far.

Edit: Does that screen not look NSFW to you? Well, perhaps not to you, but it might be for others, so please, think of the children. Next time mark it NSFW in a spoiler tag, or I'll mark you.
desolatoDec 13, 2010 9:31 AM

Dec 13, 2010 10:03 AM

Apr 2009
OMG WHAT AN ENDING O_O wonder how Haru is going to explain it next ep lol

Lots of hawt Sora service was great, and dere dere Sora is also so cute <3

stevewiess01 said:
Btw, I predict there will be at least 70 replies on this thread before tomorrow.

You are probably going to be right lol
Dec 13, 2010 10:20 AM

Oct 2010
busted!!!! 3 h-scenes, i really didnt expect it. And thumbs up for no censor.
anyway a last impact before the final ep. cant wait for it really.
one of the best eroge adaption, even without h.
Dec 13, 2010 10:44 AM
Jun 2008
Ishihara oiii what you doing -.-"
Or maybe Ishihara is watching this as well =)

The Anime is a disaster.I can't stop laughing watching this Anime in Himado ...
MorningGloryDec 13, 2010 11:00 AM
Dec 13, 2010 10:44 AM

Aug 2009
Oh my god, I can't believe what I just watched. Looks like they got caught red-handed. =.=;

Holy crap, at least the creators didn't wimp out, and went all out with this episode. Seriously, the tension in this episode was so high, and when that final moment came in, I was literally thinking "omg they're screwed"

The interesting thing about this show is that it's trying to challenge society's norms, which say that "incest isn't allowed". Haru and Sora keep questioning challenging those norms, and now they've been busted. Whether they keep up their relationship and defend their actions, or conform to society's rules, will probably be the focus of the finale next week.

Final episode should turn out very interesting.... o.O; Final episode title is "Harukana Sora (Distant Sky)" Consider their names (Haru and Sora) are in the title name, I wonder what the implications to the title means.

Dec 13, 2010 11:08 AM

Oct 2009
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the shit has hit the fan ¬_¬
Dec 13, 2010 11:20 AM

Nov 2009
JrBz said:
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

the shit has hit the fan ¬_¬

Damn right it has.

great episode because they way they done it was basically the same as the VN so its earning a lot of points for adapting this route properly, hopefully we get a happy ending too.
Dec 13, 2010 12:36 PM

Oct 2009
At first i fapped, but then i laughed... and a lot! Is that guy THAT unlucky?

Vrrrrroooooooommmm!
Dec 13, 2010 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
Lots of hot incest action, I also like Sora's moaning, her quiet, soft pitched moaning turns me on. Very little censorship is a plus, and the end was nice, they actually got caught unlike in Aki-Sora in which it almost happened.

MorningGlory said:
Ishihara oiii what you doing -.-"
Or maybe Ishihara is watching this as well =)

I bet that pitiful excuse of a governor is watching this and fapping to it, dirty hypocrite. To tell the truth this was a sweet embrace compared to Nao whose a dirty rapist if anything I would be butthurt over the rape not the incest. The incest is purely consensual in nature not to mention a beautiful sight.

Dec 13, 2010 1:39 PM

Oct 2010
Few remarks folks, for one did anyone think that Haru was jerking off Sora as he was cleaning her up around the following part:

I found it rather clever to show that Sora was losing her virginity and screaming in point at the following spoiler's part (NFSW)

Managed to get some shots that are NSFW of Sora and Nao Anyways still think that Ryouhei's expression was the most epic after Sora told him that he is a hentai. There is also Sora's expression when she gave hr first blowjob to Haru
MorningGlory said:
WTF were they saying other than some symbols I know are the letter "A" which I know in hentai mangas mean a sort of moan.
fanoultimatev2 said:
At first i fapped
You too? Sora is the first girl who fapping to gets instant relief, especially her breasts. :D BTW I made a genius fap GIF
Yumekichi11Dec 13, 2010 2:11 PM

Dec 13, 2010 2:24 PM

Jun 2009
HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Such a yummy episode.
Dec 13, 2010 2:39 PM

Jul 2010
Finally, Sora-chan! Yeah, I was surprised it wasn't as censored I thought it would. Still will watch the BDs though. Final episode is going to be interesting.
Dec 13, 2010 2:41 PM

Jun 2010
THIS ARC: DFC = LOVE

I cried with Haru last week at the censorship, but this week, my satisfaction has been given. Sora and Haru were like rabbits out of prison with the way they were going at it, and Sora's chest made me enjoy every second of it. All of her expressions and moans, especially that orgasm when Kozue and Nao walked in. I nearly passed out from a moe heart attack. But on top of her cuteness, she also had some sexiness with it, with her seducing Haru after he took care of her when she got sick(which was heart stopping). This was just a great episode. I was afraid we were going to get the shaft on the Sora x Haru scenes, but I'm glad my worrying was for naught.

I can die in peace now. Even if the rest of the episodes are shit, I got enough Sora in this one, though I do hope for more. Damn that iincho though, trying to get in the way of Haru and Sora's pure love.

Yumekichi11 said:

fanoultimatev2 said:
At first i fapped
You too? Sora is the first girl who fapping to gets instant relief, especially her breasts. :D BTW I made a genius fap GIF

Glorious GIF. You're a good man.
Dec 13, 2010 2:55 PM

Jan 2010
Enjoy your sinful anime while it lasts..the true champion of good Christian values, Shintaro Ishihara, is now poised to ban these foul and un-Christlike shows. I completely agree that it's time to put some good quality Christian values into this smut laden industry.
Ok™
Dec 13, 2010 3:02 PM

Oct 2009
THIS.WAS.AWESOME! I watched over 1000 anime and this episode is one of the best things I've seen so far.
Sora is PURE WIN and the twincest was handled in a very artistic (and detailed) manner. I am SO gonna get the BDs when they come out.
One more episode left. If they don't somehow screw up the ending, this series gets an instant 10 from me.
Dec 13, 2010 3:07 PM

Feb 2008
Is it just me that begin to hate this anime?
This is so close to a Hentai.

Feel kind of School Days, hope it will be Yandere ending here.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Dec 13, 2010 3:38 PM
Jan 2010
So many taboos... I don't even...

But I think this liberal use of explicit taboo scenes is what makes this show "original," per se.

Nevertheless, I hope for a happy ending for the twins.
Dec 13, 2010 4:30 PM

Oct 2010
I'm glad to see this much of Haru x Sora moments this time. I was waiting in excitement when Haru constantly called sora's name gently as he was cleaning her naked body...and then....*sceen skips*....KISS XD Sora's breast was friggin awesome! I'm a DFC lover myself but still awesome.

They sure do kiss and make out a lot compared to the rest of the girls, but that's exactly what make this arc satisfactory.
Dec 13, 2010 4:39 PM

Dec 2009
Wow, anime has desensitized me to the point where I can watch WINcest without batting an eye. But anyways, can we start calling it a hentai now?
I really couldn't be bothered to come up with a clever signature at this time. So right now I will go ahead and say nay and move on with my business
Dec 13, 2010 6:51 PM

Nov 2007
Finally, what we've all been waiting for. What would YOU do if your girlfriend and the class rep barged into your house and find you fucking your twin sister at the front door >_>
Dec 13, 2010 7:13 PM
Oct 2010
sirtakedown said:
Wow, anime has desensitized me to the point where I can watch WINcest without batting an eye. But anyways, can we start calling it a hentai now?

No genitalia shown = not hentai, so no.

Hellmonkey said:
Finally, what we've all been waiting for. What would YOU do if your girlfriend and the class rep barged into your house and find you fucking your twin sister at the front door >_>

"-ahem- Do you mind?!"
Dec 13, 2010 7:28 PM
Feb 2010
McRib said:
Enjoy your sinful anime while it lasts..the true champion of good Christian values, Shintaro Ishihara, is now poised to ban these foul and un-Christlike shows. I completely agree that it's time to put some good quality Christian values into this smut laden industry.

Go back to 4chan. Or are you so disgusting that even they kicked you out?

Hellmonkey said:

"Just give me a sec....."
KoisolaDec 13, 2010 7:39 PM
| "In my time, the wowd is WUINED AND WIFEWESS!."

- Paradox (Yugioh: Bonds Beyond Time Abridged Movie) |

Dec 13, 2010 7:37 PM

Oct 2009
Hellmonkey said:

"Do you want me to come outside ?"
Dec 13, 2010 7:50 PM

Jul 2010
WHY DID THEY WASTE THE FIRST 9 EPISODES for the other ARCS?!
I wanted Sora in all 12 episodes!!
Dec 13, 2010 8:19 PM
Jun 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
MorningGlory said:
WTF were they saying other than some symbols I know are the letter "A" which I know in hentai mangas mean a sort of moan.
The "A" means "AHHHHH" as in surprise because of this

I felt part of my soul has lost in heaven while watching this lol
this is good anime =)
Dec 13, 2010 8:20 PM

Oct 2010
Calib said:
WHY DID THEY WASTE THE FIRST 9 EPISODES for the other ARCS?!
I wanted Sora in all 12 episodes!!

That's what they should've done. Instead of spliting into arcs, make an original plot with lotsa time for character development and Sora ultimately wins in the end. I like the concept of doing this so it resembles an eroge, but ONE AMAGAMI IS ENOUGH.

McRib said:

Shintaro Ishihara is a Buddhist (and Shinto) you friggin Religionist!!

Also, for threatening the anime world with the attemts to ban the inappropriate content which we all love, I hope he dies from being hit and run over by the train to Hozumi station.
LeRealDec 13, 2010 8:53 PM
Dec 13, 2010 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
McRib said:

I detect thick sarcasm.

Holy fuck @ this episode. They didn't hold anything back. For anyone who wanted incest, it looks like we got our fill.
Dec 13, 2010 8:54 PM
Oct 2010
I can't stand Nao, but I couldn't help cheering for Haruka when he almost forced himself on her. Sweet, sweet payback.

This episode is the first time Kozue actually plays an important role and, just like I've foreseen, I already hate her guts. I'd rather have a Sora arc expansion in the DVD/BD extra episodes than her arc.

Dec 13, 2010 9:19 PM

Feb 2008
ongakuka said:
Attention: SHIT. JUST. GOT. REAL... messed up.

What is this I don't even.

That is all.

This arc and the wincest is only the arc that EVERYONE has been talking about and waiting for.. so i don't see why you're so surprised... lol.
Dec 13, 2010 9:23 PM

Feb 2010
LOL yay there's the BJ I was waiting for too bad they couldn't show the other activity. But all I can say about this taboo relationship. That some pretty fucked up shit. Oh man Nao be mad Haru ditched her for his sister.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2010 9:26 PM

Jul 2009
McRib said:

Well, it may have come true. Today, the Tokyo assembly passed a bill aiming at incest and other sexual acts in anime and manga. It has been deemed "anti-everything."

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/tokyo-assembly-panel-clears-bill-to-regulate-sexual-content-in-comics

http://www.japanator.com/fffuuu-tokyo-s-anti-loli-bill-passes-in-commitee-17722.phtml
Dec 13, 2010 9:32 PM

Dec 2007
McRib said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dec 13, 2010 9:46 PM

Nov 2007
wow ... what the fuck. saw the twincest coming and in a fucked up way but for Nao and the other girl to walk in on them? I was hoping he'd have 2nd thoughts and tell her "we can't do this". then he goes full on pervert mode and cheats on his girlfriend ..... with his sister.

I know people like this and wincest usually doesn't bother me but this really felt wrong. no idea how the vn goes, but I don't see how they can stay in that town or how anyone of their friends could accept their relationship.

what the hell kind of explanation does he try to give on that? poor Nao will be emotionally damaged for life after that.
Dec 13, 2010 9:46 PM

Jul 2008
inb4 foursome in the doorway
Dec 13, 2010 9:58 PM

Aug 2010
This is...shocking. No, not the twincest part. Why do people even care what Haru and Sora do? It's their f*cking life, they do what they want (as long as it's not a crime), no1 has the right to point at them and say "That's not right". Kozue and Nao go to hell and die in agony! Phew...i just couldn't hold back.
Dec 13, 2010 9:58 PM

May 2009
Very good and very predictable. That is all I have to say about this episode.

...I lied, I really really like the soundtrack.
Dec 13, 2010 10:05 PM

Nov 2010
McRib said:

hahahaha, oh wait, you were serious? let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHA!!!

i have a few things to say on this ep
FIRST: HA not so fun when YOU get raped IS IT NAO!?
second: i may end up hating that class rep more than nao depending how she goes in the last ep
third: i was falling out of my seat laughing at the final scene XD
Dec 13, 2010 10:06 PM

Jan 2010
This shit is juicy, but I can't help but feel uncomfortable. I mean I hate Nao, but fuck, I feel bad for her being left out and shit. I thought I would of sort of enjoyed that sadness because of how dark the story would be, but it feels awful to watch :'(
Especially when that cat got out of the bag.. (though there was a sense of relief too.. now she can deal with it, and get used to it)
I fucking cringed many times throughout this ep!

Also, LOCK THAT FUCKING DOOR.
Dec 13, 2010 10:07 PM
Feb 2010
"Rule 1: Lock the bloody door!" - Koi-phan

That aside, ep was great :D
Watching Sora and Haru being together really fills me with joy, they look so cute together ^ o ^

Overall score: 5/5

Dec 13, 2010 10:29 PM

Oct 2010
Kirino-phan said:

"Rule 2: Don't bait them by leaving the phone in the desk!"
Dec 13, 2010 10:36 PM
Feb 2010
BitchMaster said:
jaysorbet said:
McRib said:

Well, it may have come true. Today, the Tokyo assembly passed a bill aiming at incest and other sexual acts in anime and manga. It has been deemed "anti-everything."

http://www.japantoday.com/category/national/view/tokyo-assembly-panel-clears-bill-to-regulate-sexual-content-in-comics

http://www.japanator.com/fffuuu-tokyo-s-anti-loli-bill-passes-in-commitee-17722.phtml

F**K YEAH!!! Now these foul & un-Jewdas shows will be banned for the betterment of this smut laden industry we're involving with. All hail Shit-taro Ishit-hara!!! This guy represents the exemplary role model of what an outstanding British Catholic homosexual should be. May he be blessed and salvaged by the holy light of Jew gold for what he did and still does.

I was about to post the finger.....but than i saw your sarcasm.
Now for rule 4: Never have sex with your sister by the front door.

I've a sudden urge to create the rules of Yosuga no Sora xD
Anyone wanna contribute more?
KoisolaDec 13, 2010 10:45 PM

Dec 13, 2010 10:38 PM

Nov 2010
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THE END LOL.
Dec 13, 2010 10:44 PM

Mar 2008
this episode made it entirely worth it to watch this show up until now ಠ_ಠ

too bad the whole show wasn't a sora arc though.
Dec 13, 2010 10:57 PM

Apr 2008
Lefake said:
Kirino-phan said:

"Rule 2: Don't bait them by leaving the phone in the desk!"

"Rule 3: Install sound proof walls, doors, and windows"
Dec 13, 2010 10:58 PM

Aug 2009
While I'd say "in b4 ragetrain," Lord knows it's already taken off full speed with Kozue dead in its sights. In her defense, how do you honestly think you'd react if you were in high school and found out one of your classmates was boning his twin sister on a regular basis? Sure, it'd be nice to just say "let them live their own lives, it's nobody's business but their own," but I highly doubt all of us are that accepting, or if nothing else, everyone has to draw a line somewhere. It's fine to use fiction to indulge in taboos, but you have to remember that Yosuga no Sora is still based somewhat in reality, so you really can't blame a character for acting "realistically."

Now that that's out of the way, on to my highlights/review:

-Nao: If you didn't feel even the most minuscule tinge of pity for the poor girl, I seriously question your empathy skills. I know it's for the best since Haruka doesn't really love her in this arc, but it's still sad.

-Sora: While it was nice seeing her open up (not in that way) and start actively helping Haruka run the house, the overly carnal undertones to the relationship disturbed me. I don't think I'd have so much of a problem with it if she was more affectionate beforehand, but the fact that it came after they started fucking like animals seems kinda off-putting.
--My other issue with her is that her entire arc seems to be centered around the incest factor both in terms of appeal and plot, which to me is kinda bland (They're siblings! They're in love! Society disapproves! Oh teh noes!).

Akira FTW. Catch y'all next week.

EDIT: it seems like everyone's too busy getting trolled by McRib to bother actually discussing the episode. Haven't we caught on by now?
LightningRamielDec 13, 2010 11:05 PM
Ha-cha!
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.