Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2010 2:59 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Fear the Tsurara Clan! And Tsurara's evil smiles too! DO IT!!
Well, interesting to know that some of Rikuo's comrades now have to have their own Hyakki Yakou's. Wonder if we will get to see other youkai create their own as well. Also, I am interested if these little guys will be of any use in battles and such.

Oh, and Tsurara is head of Rikuo's bodyguard? I don't think Rikuo is the one the bodyguard will have to protect XD
NayraelDec 12, 2010 4:27 PM
Dec 13, 2010 10:53 AM

May 2010
Tsurara could possibly be one of the nura head clan, let see the yuki onna/snow woman clan !?

MyAmyDec 13, 2010 11:00 AM
Dec 13, 2010 1:43 PM

Mar 2010
huh? Where did you read this?
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Dec 13, 2010 1:46 PM

Jul 2008
It hasn't been Scanlated yet. I read RAW's (or more exactly Chiense Scanlation) and translations posted on Mangahelpers.
Dec 13, 2010 11:07 PM

Feb 2009
It's out now. Though the last page says that this is Act 134. Weird...

So, timeskip. And Rikuo's not around. A lot of things happened. But this was a good breather chapter. I dunno if I should fear Tsurara(nee-san)'s clan or stare at their cuteness.
Mysterious hooded figure is mysterious. With a lot of items. I'm guessing it has something to do with Sanmoto. We've only seen 2(or 3?) parts of him out of 100. Maybe the others are dormant in items or hidden in places(like in Harry Potter). And that figure was collecting them. Just a guess.
Not a bad start though.
Dec 14, 2010 12:09 AM

May 2008
I love the Tsurara Clan. SO CUTE. AND SO NUMEROUS.
Dec 14, 2010 1:32 AM

Mar 2010
Oh , I see T^T How nice , be able to read RAWs ^^

HAha XD Tsurara is hilarious XD
Sorry for my English ^^' If you notice any mistakes, please tell me about it ^^ Thanks for corrections ^^
Dec 14, 2010 3:14 AM

Jul 2008

It is Mangacurse. And they are a full-pledged speedsub: fast, but little quality. At least the cleaning is better then reddevilshn's was.
Dec 14, 2010 4:08 AM
Jul 2018
Love the Tsurara Clan. There's even an oji-san in there :P

I think others will get their own clans too but the battle potential will be different for each one of them. Tsurara's ones might serve as boosters rather than fighting head to head beside her
Dec 14, 2010 4:44 AM

Oct 2010
Nayrael said:

It is Mangacurse. And they are a full-pledged speedsub: fast, but little quality. At least the cleaning is better then reddevilshn's was.

Reddevilshn is the cleaner for so many series that it's only natural for cleaning to be bad. But it's not like this chapter's cleaning by Mangacurse was good. But let's not talk about that.

Really fun chapter, which I liked to see after such a long arc. Tsurara is prolly my favorite character in the series and I was looking forward to a chapter like this. I don't like the idea of this being a mini-arc, but if it can be as funny as this chapter, then I have no complaints.
Dec 14, 2010 5:24 AM

Feb 2010
Nayrael said:

well the raws are out for 5-6 days that is not really a speed release..... more likely they are a new group so they need some time for better releases if i compare it with their first releases they already have improved a lot.

already 4 months has past well i was spot on with my prediction that we have a time skip...
Dec 14, 2010 5:29 AM

Jul 2008
Both Mangacurse, Shinra Tensei and reddevilshn use the translation made by saladesu which is posted on Mangahelpers and that translation was up 2 days ago and thats the reason for delay. From them three, they are the fastest tough this chapter had quite a few mistakes in it.

Still tough, it is not bad and they are good for a new group.
Dec 14, 2010 6:28 AM

Feb 2009
Nayrael said:

I was referring to the last page. It says 'Act134'. Just a minor thing, don't mind me ;)
Dec 14, 2010 6:43 AM
Jul 2009
belatkuro said:
Nayrael said:

I was referring to the last page. It says 'Act134'. Just a minor thing, don't mind me ;)

That was still the scanlator's fault, the original raw clearly said end of chapter 135
Dec 14, 2010 12:18 PM

Aug 2010
Lol...Tsurara got her own Hyakki.
I was partially right that Tsurara might make her appearance in one of the next chapters after the 'battle'. Really loved the chapter. Hope I can see more of Tsurara, haha!
Dec 14, 2010 4:59 PM

May 2009
more Tsurara is always welcomed ~w~ cute Hyakki Yakou but i doubt about its usefulness... but taking into account that they are "ice containers" maybe they could have some support abilities that work neatly with Tsurara, now 2 weeks for the next ch x_x
Dec 14, 2010 6:13 PM

Apr 2008
Maybe just power gathering.
Previously they did say there are many kind of demons.
There's demons that can kill and even wreaks catasthrope (Tsuchigumo, for example) but there's also weaker demons who simply scare peoples “for a living” (like the one biting gramps when he took Rihan for a walk)

Tsurara’s group probably like zashiki warashi or local gods who live with human and gain power from human’s feeling.
Any way, if they get stronger beliefs from the peoples, Tsurara get stronger, and Rikuo get stronger (pyramid scheme ? ^^;;; )

But Tsurara’s proud face is so cute XD

BTW, the demons working in Tsurara's island seems to be animal youkai… but I missed what animal they are.
Dec 14, 2010 9:30 PM
Jul 2009
nseika said:
Maybe just power gathering.
Previously they did say there are many kind of demons.
There's demons that can kill and even wreaks catasthrope (Tsuchigumo, for example) but there's also weaker demons who simply scare peoples “for a living” (like the one biting gramps when he took Rihan for a walk)

Tsurara’s group probably like zashiki warashi or local gods who live with human and gain power from human’s feeling.
Any way, if they get stronger beliefs from the peoples, Tsurara get stronger, and Rikuo get stronger (pyramid scheme ? ^^;;; )

But Tsurara’s proud face is so cute XD

BTW, the demons working in Tsurara's island seems to be animal youkai… but I missed what animal they are.

The youkai are Tsukumogami, youkai who is formed when an object reach it's 100 birthday. That's not an island, that's just another part of ukiyoe town
Dec 15, 2010 5:12 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Win chapter. Tsurara FTW.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 24, 2010 5:52 AM

Jul 2008
Hehe, this was a refreshing chapter. Tsurara is an amusing character.

BEGINNER
Jan 2, 2011 9:16 PM

Jan 2009
Tsurara was adorable in this chapter. :3
Jan 5, 2011 7:07 PM

Mar 2008
tsurara was so cute ^^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.