Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 12, 2010 8:45 PM

Jul 2008
I wonder what the "good end" next week will be exactly.
Dec 12, 2010 9:11 PM
Jul 2008
Ahhh, I love this anime.
Dec 12, 2010 9:13 PM

Sep 2007
I honestly did not really see the point of the first half of the episode. Kirino acting jealous? Acting out of spite? Just being rude as usual? It just did not coincide with the second half at all.

I'm glad Kyousuke finally got his due though. He really deserved some relief. Although I wanted something a little more dramatic on Kyousuke's part. Kuroneko was just plain hilarious. Clearly the best character of the show. Kirino should've been acting like this from the beginning, passively tsun and dere. While this might have redeemed her a bit, the excessive tsuntsun side already defines her character a bit too much.
Dec 12, 2010 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
I got the incest vibe all through out this episode. I'm still wondering what the two alternative endings are all about and which one we will see next week. I wonder if they have what it takes to take the incest route?

Anyway, great episode. And I'll be looking forward to its end.
Dec 12, 2010 9:23 PM

Jun 2010
I almost died watching this. Kirino's dere side, when Ruri got that sexy smile with a Nii-san, Saori in a maid outfit, all of them actually. My fucking heart, if I died watching this I could have died happy.

I forgive you for everything Kirino. You've earned it. Take my heart, take all my love.
Dec 12, 2010 9:36 PM

Jun 2010
I did not expect Kyousuke to cry. I liked this episode.
Dec 12, 2010 9:42 PM

Jun 2010
After 10 episodes of tsun-overload, we finally get some dere dere from Kirino, and it was totally worth the wait.

Great episode, one more left!
Dec 12, 2010 9:43 PM

Jun 2009
Episode is WIN!

Manami is so freaking adorable and...

Kuroneko + dat neko outfit + "Nii-san" =
Dec 12, 2010 9:43 PM

Dec 2007
Finally! Kirino thanked Kyousuke for everything he did for her because boy oh boy was he taking a beating for her, and he sure as hell deserved it after all the pain he endured cause of her. Can't wait for the last episode!
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Dec 12, 2010 9:47 PM

Dec 2006
LOL I really laughed at manami and kuroneko's scenes xD this chapter was good :)

I didn't really care about kirino but her tsundere scenes were +1!

shuncchi said:
...i think the extra eps will be kuroneko(?)

That's what I hope xD
Dec 12, 2010 9:51 PM
Nov 2009
Wow first ever dere dere from Kirino, I was totally not ready.
Dec 12, 2010 9:52 PM

Jan 2008
one of the best episode yet...
Dec 12, 2010 10:01 PM

Jun 2010
About the "good" and "true" endings

I'm guessing the "good" ending is an anime original while the "true" ending without spoiling anything will be based on either the end of vol. 4 or 5 of the light novels.
Dec 12, 2010 10:07 PM

Jul 2010
Wasabi said:
I honestly did not really see the point of the first half of the episode. Kirino acting jealous? Acting out of spite? Just being rude as usual? It just did not coincide with the second half at all.

Same here. Why would she do all of that if she was planning on apologizing?

Wasabi said:
Kuroneko was just plain hilarious. Clearly the best character of the show. Kirino should've been acting like this from the beginning, passively tsun and dere. While this might have redeemed her a bit, the excessive tsuntsun side already defines her character a bit too much.

Agreed. If Kirino was like this from the start a lot of people wouldn't hate her so much. She did somewhat redeem herself in my eyes after this episode, but if she just goes back to be tsun-tsun Kirino in the last episode then it was kind of pointless.

Kyousuke kind of had an epic fail in this episode, too. Dude, just shut the screen of the stupid computer rather than acting all suspicious by covering up the screen and desperately searching for the escape key. I suppose the magazines had him screwed anyways, though. XD

I'm interested to see how the final episode will turn out. So long as it's not Kyousuke x Kirino anything is fine. My preference would be Kuroneko or Manami.
Dec 12, 2010 10:18 PM

May 2009
Great episode! Kuroneko is so kawaii :D, i loved the manga it was so true! xD and also Kuroneko's tease on Kyouseke.Kirino's trap actually worked xD and wow Minami is kinda annoying. Kirino was also pretty kawaii and i can't wait for the next episode and also Kirino finally said thank you after all those episodes! FINALLY! wow her brother did so much for her and she finally says it!.
Dec 12, 2010 10:20 PM

Oct 2010
Iilia said:
Wasabi said:
Kuroneko was just plain hilarious. Clearly the best character of the show. Kirino should've been acting like this from the beginning, passively tsun and dere. While this might have redeemed her a bit, the excessive tsuntsun side already defines her character a bit too much.
Agreed. If Kirino was like this from the start a lot of people wouldn't hate her so much. She did somewhat redeem herself in my eyes after this episode, but if she just goes back to be tsun-tsun Kirino in the last episode then it was kind of pointless.
Same here and so if they start to input other characters more to interact with Kyousuke or in situations where we can learn more about them with balancing out Kirino being only dere-dere parts then it could work itself out more. As it is too much tsun-tsun and add to that violent physical ones.
Iilia said:
Kyousuke kind of had an epic fail in this episode, too. Dude, just shut the screen of the stupid computer rather than acting all suspicious by covering up the screen and desperately searching for the escape key. I suppose the magazines had him screwed anyways, though. XD
I was thinking and frustration over that too, why the heck not close that laptop. The magazines he could lied himself out but telling Manami they were not his somehow, maybe it would have worked itself out.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 12, 2010 10:21 PM
Oct 2010
I think the first half of the episode proved that Kirino is a complete bitch.
And the whole apology scene didn't really flow all that well.
Like seriously, Kirino, either have carnal relations with your brother or move on. Hanging around and harassing his close friends isn't doing anyone a favor
Dec 12, 2010 10:27 PM

Oct 2010
Miharu_Endoh said:
shuncchi said:
...i think the extra eps will be kuroneko(?)
That's what I hope xD
I heard they were to show the end with each character including Manami, Ayase and Kuroneko of which I want to see.

Dec 12, 2010 10:29 PM

Aug 2010
Kirino is a huge cunt.

That is all.
Dec 12, 2010 10:30 PM

Jul 2010
My favorite episode so far. Like usual Kirino is being bitch until end, when shes apologizing, I'm trying to force myself not to think she is damn Kawaii while shes doing it. Sadly I failed and enjoyed seeing Kyousuke decide to cry... sorta. Oh and Kuroneko = +++ when she started going Nii-san O_O
Dec 12, 2010 10:31 PM

May 2008
I looked at the present and in my head i was thinking "its an eroge its an eroge" and rofled even thoguh i knew it was an eroge i have to say i love this episode alot it is indeed one of my favourite episodes this season. Kirino x Kyousuke :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 12, 2010 10:33 PM
Nov 2010
Don't think any other episode has thrown out the surprise factor like this one. The appearance of Kirino's Dere side? Oh shi-

Kirino being who she is for the first half. (Whaddya gonna do?) While the visit from a certain neighbor may not have been acceptable, the traps weren't very nice...

ANYWAY!!!

Want to speak from the side of viewers who didn't really appreciate episode 6 for reasons of Manami... My opinion? I wanna say she was thoroughly enjoyable this time around, and to those who placed her into a hole, yeah me too, to pull her back out, she did great this time.

The maid portion was pretty amazing... Light eyecandy not deterring from episode itself is always welcome. Ruri with the deredere behind the curtain and Saori with the glasses flirtation were amazing seconds well worth seeing.

Kirino finally whipping out the appreciation and "thank you" was too much for even the brother-of-the-year, as he[Kyosuke] broke down closely following it. No, it wasn't expected, yes, it was totally warranted. And her gift... really? Oh well~

Definitely looking forward to the first of the final episodes after this, and glad to see that there will be some extension. 5/5

Side note: SAORI IS 15!? Talk about Tallbait :3
Dec 12, 2010 10:41 PM

Dec 2007
My body was not ready for Kuroneko.
Dec 12, 2010 10:41 PM

Mar 2009
god Kirino was such a bitch at the beginning then she decided to go dere at the end which made me change my mind about her.
Dec 12, 2010 10:49 PM

Oct 2009
I love how this episode provided some more witty dialogue that made a direct reference to the anime itself, as with other episodes. What I really mean by that is that you have Kuroneko's "inappropriate" manga, and then you have Kirino and Kyousuke's reaction that it was "going too far"; which I feel kind of parallels OreImo itself. I like those sorts of puns that the directors have added in.

Other moments may have included ep3 where Kyousuke's dad says to him: "So you're playing game about doing indecent things to your sister, with your sister's laptop?" To which he gets the reply "Yep, and I love it." or to us watching it would be "Yep, that's pretty much what this anime is about."
Dec 12, 2010 10:49 PM

Aug 2010
Tsukasa_chan said:
god Kirino was such a bitch at the beginning then she decided to go dere at the end which made me change my mind about her.

One smile doesn't make her any less of a cunt.
Dec 12, 2010 11:00 PM
Oct 2010
SkyZong said:
Tsukasa_chan said:

Sooooooo true.
Dec 12, 2010 11:02 PM
Jul 2008
First half of the anime is entertaining in its own way. Manami and Kyousuke is the future married couple and Kirino being Kyousuke's parent with Manami trying to win Kirino's approval of marrying Kyousuke. I find the set up by Kirino pretty harsh, but the way Manami acts towards Kyousuke's hobby is really funny.

Wow... the party to show some gratitude for what Kyousuke did. Saori's gift is amusing, Kureneko's gift is odd, and Kirino's gift is funny. Kirino's gift seems like the gift was meant for her, not for Kyousuke. Well, at least Kyousuke gets his appreciation that he so longs for.
Dec 12, 2010 11:11 PM

Oct 2010
Manami, hhhhhhhhhhhngg.

Need moar, moaar. Also lulz, that they didn't notice the person on Kuroneko's cover and... ehrm h-picture was based on Manami o.o

ITE: Manly tearsi.
SoletLunaDec 12, 2010 11:17 PM
Dec 12, 2010 11:17 PM

Nov 2009
Never understood why people love Manami so much.IMO she is just another generic chick with glasses with of course nothing that interesting to be fond of.
Dec 12, 2010 11:17 PM

Jun 2010
SkyZong said:
Tsukasa_chan said:

It was enough to sway me.
Dec 12, 2010 11:18 PM

Sep 2008
They got everything covered in this anime.
Dec 12, 2010 11:22 PM

Jun 2008
Haters gonna hate. I just love how people just post to say how much they hate a character and nothing about the episode at all. I don't mind if you guys don't like Kirino but please say more on an episode discussion other than you freaking hate her.

Anyways, the episode was really awesome (the best of the series imo) The scene at the end of the episode with Kirino and Kyousuke is really sweet and this episode made me laugh a whole lot xD I like how Ruri was teasing Kirino with the manga and the nii-san part xP Kyousuke makes an awesome brother so he deserves the party! :D I honestly wonder really how they will end it with the good and true end :S It leaves me baffled.

5/5

Dec 12, 2010 11:25 PM

Jan 2010
I smelt some stupid present coming along. LOL
Dec 12, 2010 11:30 PM

May 2010
Lol, seems like the good ending is going to be pretty open. Either that or he ends up with Manami cause I don't think they have what it takes to pull the incest. anyways, can we get a friggin Saori episode? They taunted us with that RANDOM scene of miss saori ojou-san and they're not even backing it up. -sadface-

well, on that note. anyone notice Kyou asked for Sao|ri Vageena (lolwut)? -sigh- they really don't want us to know about her.
Dec 12, 2010 11:33 PM

Aug 2009
While I was pleased to see Kirino FINALLY defrost and show some appreciation towards Kyousuke, it's kinda canceled out by her extremely bitchy attitude towards Manami earlier in the episode. Jealousy or not, you don't treat people like that, especially not someone as sweet as Manami. Honestly, she is too perfect.

On the subject of perfect though, Kuroneko. O.M.G. The embarrassed bit, nekomimi maid, the manga, her flirting with Kyousuke; to quote Charliehsv, my body was not ready. I'm not the siscon type (more of a glasses person; Kyousuke earned mega bro points for that one), but Kana Hanazawa's "Nii-san" is almost enough to convert me.
Ha-cha!
Dec 12, 2010 11:41 PM

Dec 2009
Manami's "onii-san" is the cutest thing evaaaar!

Did not like Kyousuke bawling his eyes out...that part was the suckiest. However, Kirino apologizing for her behaviour and showing gratitude for all of his hard work was a very nice touch.
Signatures were meant to be:

A. Flashy (40% of MAL users)
B. Creative (56% of MAL users)
C. Cool (4% of MAL users)
D. None of the above (your signature)

Dec 12, 2010 11:41 PM
Dec 2008
i smiled throughout the whole episode
Dec 12, 2010 11:44 PM

Jun 2008
Kirino-phan said:
Casperkid said:
Lol, seems like the good ending is going to be pretty open. Either that or he ends up with Manami cause I don't think they have what it takes to pull the incest. anyways, can we get a friggin Saori episode? They taunted us with that RANDOM scene of miss saori ojou-san and they're not even backing it up. -sadface-

well, on that note. anyone notice Kyou asked for Sao|ri Vageena (lolwut)? -sigh- they really don't want us to know about her.

Actually, we were not supposed to see Saori's ojou-sama side until late in the LN.....
But ep 9 was written by the author of the LN himself......so who knows what he was thinking :/

Oh and, i think the most probable end now for the anime is the no-one end.
Because honestly, its too fast to set an specific end for a character now....

(Especially when we're only at 3/4 of the 4th Volume.)

Now that you mentioned it Kirino-phan it would probably be a your Harem ending (LOLWUT? O_O). The next eps title is quite interesting. I'm so curious xD R
Reallyy 3/4 of the 4th? Hmmm... then I wonder how the true end will play out.....

Dec 12, 2010 11:44 PM

Oct 2010
Kirino-phan said:
Casperkid said:
Oh and, i think the most probable end now for the anime is the no-one end. Because honestly, its too fast to set an specific end for a character now.... (Especially when we're only at 3/4 of the 4th Volume.)
Only at that point as of this episode? Can they do a end with the end of 4th volume or they will extend to 5th one? They should start character relations more in depth at the beginning of season 2 should one come out.

Dec 12, 2010 11:56 PM
May 2010
Kirino-phan said:

Hence the theory that ep 12 (TV) will be a harem or 'no-one' end,
And ep 12 (Internet) to 15 will follow to the end of volume 5.

I actually hope this is how it plays out, but it feels like almost a complete reversal of what they announced before. Neither of those really feel like enough to be called an 'end'...

Either way, I'm all for not ending it and following the LN...
Dec 13, 2010 12:18 AM

Dec 2009
Sugoi episode ^^

Kuroneko's " onii-san " was very cute and Kirino finally thanked Kyousuke.
What a sweet ending for this episode ^^
So next week we will see the good ending... but I am more curious about the true ending , because you know..ehm..... it's the true one ;)

5/5
yuno6.jpg
Dec 13, 2010 12:28 AM

Sep 2009
5/5

see.....Kirino ...is not a bitchy after all .....^^
Dec 13, 2010 12:33 AM

Aug 2010
Man, I was so scared Manami would ruin another whole episode, I'm glad she was only around for the first half. We have a lot of stuff to get out of the way, so she is even more unnecessary than usual. As much as I love Kirino I was starting to get annoyed by her never going dere, but she finally managed to do it. Kyousuke crying was surprising, but I think they pulled it off well. Kuroneko was also great, she was cute and of course that voice when she played with Kyousuke! Nicely done. 5/5 without doubt.

Bonus point for the mother, great impersonating! Although, I would have loved to see her reaction when realizing his son is playing a siscon eroge.

Edit: About the next episode's good ending...I'm pretty sure it will be left open. Manami is friendzoned to Hell and back (thank God!), Kuroneko, Ayase and Saori had little to no romance interaction. Kirino had a few moments, but I'm sure they won't pull off an incest ending (unfortunately ^^"). I also doubt there will be a pairing in the alternative arc, but we'll see how much original content they pour into it. Kirino or even Kuroneko is fine by me though.
Mogami-kunDec 13, 2010 12:40 AM
Dec 13, 2010 12:41 AM

Feb 2009
What is up with Kirino's attitude at the first half? Doesn't really makes any sense.
And bullying my Manami D: Nice seeing her again though.
And why doesn't Kyousuke just close the laptop instead of fidgeting for the ESC button. >_>
Loved Manami saying Onii-chan <3

Second half was great, minus Kirino's attitude problem. Her in maid outfit doesn't help. Loved Kuroneko and Saori in maid outfits. And Kuroneko saying "Nii-san" was awesome. Kirino showing some dere doesn't really help that she's been a bitch to Kyousuke all throughout the show. But Kyousuke deserves some thanks after doing all those things for her.
Nice and hilarious episode overall.

Now where will we go with this "good end" "true end" business here.
Dec 13, 2010 12:43 AM

Jan 2009
This episode was so good!!!

First part: LMAO Kirino's jealousy is outrageous XD
Second part: Boy, where should I start?!?! First, Kuroneko's cosplay. Even Kirino approves it. It was so moe, I died.
Then, her manga. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH I laughed so hard, that my roomates were staring at me XD Kirino's expression at the "sniffing onii-chan's pantsu" bit was priceless XD
Then, the apology... It was just perfect <3 And Kyousuke cried... So sweet! Kyaa x3

p.s.: boy, how I wish I was a man, so Kuroneko can call me nii-san... That was dangerous stuff, no wonder Kirino panicked XD
Dec 13, 2010 12:44 AM

Sep 2008
Suddenly Kirino's personality changes 180 degrees and she becomes sweet and considerate. I AM NOT CONVINCED.
Chicken + Dictionary + Dictionary = CMC. Eeyup.
Dec 13, 2010 12:48 AM

Oct 2009
Jog said:
i smiled throughout the whole episode

My jaws are saw from smilling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2010 12:54 AM

Dec 2008
Somewhat feeling deprived of the necessary build-up towards the second half; can any light novel readers compensate by filling in the details concerning the whole maid event or was that an anime original concept?

Either way, it's good to see some apparent development; this sort of thing should have happened a while ago and for the first time in a while I am looking forward to the next episode.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Dec 13, 2010 12:57 AM

Aug 2009
wth Saori is only 15? I thought she was the same age as Kyousuke.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» oreimo korean dub

149cart - Mar 2

3 by truth999 »»
Mar 5, 6:58 PM

» -

Takata - Feb 19, 2011

1 by Mattenan »»
Feb 21, 11:41 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 17, 2010

362 by AndrersVonPanda »»
Jan 28, 11:52 AM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Oct 9, 2010

263 by FapFipFop »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 19, 2010

423 by Lazulite »»
Jan 11, 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.