Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 12, 2010 4:57 AM

Mar 2010
OShoranO said:
Hehehehehehe. Looks like it's going to be a Mio ending! Or possibly Noa, but that's probably only a dream...

Yep , poor yuno doesn't seem like she has a chance with Tarou just by looking at the preview for episode 12.

I have a feeling though he wont choose either one, just so they can make another season.
Dec 12, 2010 6:26 AM
Jun 2010
saxophone15 said:
Sigh....I knew Tarou was going to forget what happened while he had amnesia.

i thought this would happen as well.... it seems as though yuno might be the girl to lose, theres just a few signs, but its still wide open.

i dont know who i want to win tarous love..... mio and yuno are both so amazing, and its probably one of the few times where i really dont know who will come out on top.

a season 2 would be best, so that more can be developed.... i would miss the humor of this anime immensely
Dec 12, 2010 6:28 AM

Nov 2008
Mod break: Removed double and pic-spam posts.
Dec 12, 2010 6:28 AM

Aug 2010
"I have a feeling though he wont choose either one, just so they can make another season"

This sounds about right. I don't think i'd mind that though tbh.
Dec 12, 2010 7:28 AM

Sep 2009
Blacksaber said:
I'm sad this will end next, I hope for a second session.
ya ya they better make a season 2 for LOLH before this >.>

surprisingly a hilarious episode.
Favour MioXTarou ending or even better TarouXTatsukichi XD
Dec 12, 2010 7:48 AM

Sep 2009
The first half had some of the few truly funny moments in this show, though the second half was mediocre as usual. I can't wait for this show to end already.
Dec 12, 2010 8:43 AM

Oct 2009
I already predicted this episode getting amnesia RIGHT when I saw Tarou slipping.

Either way, this episode doesn't seem to hit its expectations. We have to wait next week for the finale and the final development.

Dec 12, 2010 9:29 AM

May 2010
The ep was cliched but still fun to watch..

The wincest family made me LOL'ed..

BTW, liked the Noa pic at 11:24. :)

Based on the preview, I'm expecting an entertaining ep at least for the last time.

Season 2 is predictable but still foggy.
Dec 12, 2010 11:16 AM
Jan 2010
"What are you doing, filling his head with faggorty!"
Fansubbers, keeping it going.
Dec 12, 2010 11:50 AM

May 2010
this week was more or less average episode :S

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Dec 12, 2010 1:43 PM

Feb 2010
Only one episode more. Thank you god.
Dec 12, 2010 1:46 PM

Jan 2010
I have the feeling we'll be given a really unsatisfactory ending, featuring Mio of course - or some polygamous shit.
Dec 12, 2010 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
Oh come ON man, what a cock-tease! Stupid amnesia bullshit! >.<

Well, now that that's out of my system, let's talk about the amount of story development this episode had; namely: none. He gets his ass beat to hell and back every episode and now, after falling on his head once, he has amnesia?!

All the antics he went through (pushed through rather) were hilarious though. =)

Finally Yuuno's confessing and of course he has to forget all of it because that would be just too easy now would it? Let's just push the reset button! Poor girl... =_=
Mio still isn't giving in though, but her asking Tarou to never forget her again was sweet. All in all a "meh" episode.

Also; "Oh for the love of Batman!" ~ Ryuumaru at it again huh? ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Dec 12, 2010 3:34 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
BTW I can't wait to see the Noa scene from the preview in the spoiler
This looks good.
FAWLKJFAOIDJFAOAJGAAAA *drools*
Pedobear approves *thumbs up*
wait a minute, why does she look mature in this pic!?!?? >:O

Time went so fast eh, next week is already the end of this series... Meh, its all good having MM dose per week :D
DenjaXDec 12, 2010 4:10 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 12, 2010 5:02 PM

Jul 2009
Next week is last? Hmm ... ;O
Lol, amnesia episode. Funny that he realises what a strange life he's had XD
Fansubbers are epic lol XD
Ahh, Mio was so cute asking him not to forget her XD Then again, Yuuno DID confess ... DUN DUN DUN ...
Really hope he picks Mio. Hope it's not a "I can't choose" ending >_< (or even worse, "BOTH OF YOU" ... -_-")
Dec 12, 2010 5:31 PM

Mar 2008
Sucrose said:
I have the feeling we'll be given a really unsatisfactory ending, featuring Mio of course - or some polygamous shit.

Most likely it will be a "no girl at all" ending.

He won´t get any of the girls and he will continue in the club trying to get rid of his weakness. Both girls will probably either confess or show their feelings towards Tarou, but he will be completely oblivious to them.

Dec 12, 2010 7:22 PM
Oct 2009
it was funny that everyone wanted to geta chance with the state of tarou. epic, his mother and sister....
Dec 12, 2010 7:25 PM

Jun 2008
msskitties said:
There was absolute no plot development ARGH!!!
It was the classic protagonist gets amnesia. Gets confused about the truth. Shit happens. Protagonist gets memory back. But then remembers nothing about the time he had amnesia.

Seriously?
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT???

This whole series is one HUGE generic and stereotypical Harem love comedy anime, every single episode has shown that, and yet some of you guys expect something different?!?!

I'll NEVER understand how some people can watch the SAME damn genre over and over and expect something different to happen...
--ALEX--Dec 12, 2010 7:28 PM
Dec 12, 2010 8:42 PM

Jul 2009
alexcampos said:
msskitties said:
It was the classic protagonist gets amnesia. Gets confused about the truth. Shit happens. Protagonist gets memory back. But then remembers nothing about the time he had amnesia.

Seriously?

This whole series is one HUGE generic and stereotypical Harem love comedy anime, every single episode has shown that, and yet some of you guys expect something different?!?!

I'll NEVER understand how some people can watch the SAME damn genre over and over and expect something different to happen...

Lol, yes I agree. I mean I never really expected anything else. Although this series did start out with the tiniest amount of depth, so I guess my expectations were too high. I tend to try avoid this genre like the plague though. I only started watching this because of Jun Fukuyama and Tomokazu Sugita. I actually enjoyed the first episodes, but now I feel like I'm just getting the same old same old over again.
Psh, oh well.
Dec 12, 2010 10:35 PM

Oct 2010
alexcampos said:
msskitties said:
It was the classic protagonist gets amnesia. Gets confused about the truth. Shit happens. Protagonist gets memory back. But then remembers nothing about the time he had amnesia.Seriously?
I am sorry but stereotypical is a no on that part. That's because I think this anime shows its best in abnormal sexuality despite being goofy and exaggerating other animes failed to mix the comedy with abnormal sexuality. In this it shines nicely. I can also mention that its on par with Chu-Bra where it combined ecchi with underwear/bra info.
alexcampos said:
Some people don't see the difference but with more experience it comes, drawing styles and situations it expresses that style even though most of them are stereotypical of the genre setup you mention.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 13, 2010 9:27 AM

Nov 2010
Why did Mio have to do a teacher cosplay? To bad most teachers aren't hot.
Dec 13, 2010 9:37 AM

Nov 2010
I would feel sorry for anyone who has amnesia and have to deal with a mother and sister like that. They would be scared as hell to found out they impregnated there mother and sister. But this is a show so it's hilarious.
Seriously is it good for the baby to be hit with pillows?
RocknRollOtakuDec 13, 2010 9:50 AM
Dec 13, 2010 12:08 PM

Aug 2010
Amnesia? Seriously? I'm going to deduct at least one point when I'm grading the series. It wasn't a bad episode per se, but I prefer Mio by a long shot, so I couldn't really enjoy it, apart from the last "Never...forget me again" part. Oh and I almost forgot. That family is crazy xD 4/5 because I'm in a good mood.
Dec 13, 2010 5:19 PM

Dec 2008
I was hoping that Tarou would never get his memory back and forget about all those fools!! They've done nothing but make his life a living hell...although, Tarou really seems to enjoy that. LOL!!
Dec 13, 2010 9:16 PM

Feb 2010
I like how he actually believes he got his mother and sister pregnant LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 13, 2010 10:15 PM

Oct 2009
MorningGlory said:
o.o. I didn't remember last episode Tarou sister and mother getting fuck by Tarou .

13:37 episode 10.

Why watch this if you expect (any) plot development?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2010 6:07 AM

Nov 2010
This week's episode was okay I guess
I mean.... developers are sure lacking creativity on this episode

I hope they'll make up for it on the next episode Christmas special <3
Mio x Tarou FTW haha
Dec 14, 2010 8:26 AM
Oct 2009
Despite what people have been saying, I thought this episode was rather cute ^-^

Nice YuunoxTarou moments there, too. :)
Dec 14, 2010 9:25 PM

Jun 2008
sigh...amnesia

needs more mio
Dec 16, 2010 11:05 AM

Aug 2008
Finally Arashiko admits her feelings. Too bad Tarou can't remember it.
Dec 16, 2010 3:57 PM

Oct 2008
Amnesia... I'm pretty sure that they have copied everything from 90% of the series produced in the last 5-10 years that are like this.. But they did a good job with it. Even though there was no 'plot' development as many saying.

After 10 episodes where was the 'plot' development really? Why start? If you've seen Baka Test, I loved that series. At the same time I hated how the beginning was awesome, the middle was fillers and the end was awesome. I don't want to watch 15 episodes of which 5 really matter (or in this case 12 of which 2-3 matter). Each is equally 'filler' quality that is it's sole plot. I'm still surprised that this series wasn't sorted into the 'Parody' genre immediately.
Dec 16, 2010 9:49 PM
Aug 2010
i really want yunno and taruo for the win i'll be pissed if it is mio are they doing a second season to this
Dec 16, 2010 10:05 PM

Oct 2010
Just a little disappointed in this episode it might have been some what of a development if Taro remembered what Yuuno said about him. . .
Dec 17, 2010 1:49 PM

Nov 2007
Damn, I really wanted a Tarou x Yuno ending but it looks like he's going to end up with Mio from what I could tell by the preview.
Dec 17, 2010 1:56 PM

Mar 2010
i can say that it's gonna be ended in a way what we won't like it
Dec 18, 2010 5:22 AM
Sep 2010
this ep was cool, kirino's dere side was 1% shown, that was cool

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Dec 19, 2010 7:17 PM

Feb 2010
You got punched and whacked by a bat from the 4th floor and landed on the field and still made it alive by flying happily this is ridiculously stupid since I forgot to place some "periods"
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 21, 2010 3:05 PM

Oct 2010
"What have I done to my familiy? Your the worst Sado Tarou"

I loled at that line :D

I found this episode to be pretty funny. The poor guy thought he impregnated every person he knows.

But right when Sado was giving what seemed to be an amazing speech he gets beat up by the two girls -_-
Dec 24, 2010 10:03 AM

Aug 2010
Im really sad that a lot of people here are disappointed of the whole episode just because their "Pairing Moments" didn't happen
Jan 5, 2011 5:34 AM
Feb 2009
i dont mind amnesia thing, but the cause of tarou's amnesia is so ridiculous that i cant even take it as a joke... =_="

other than that, the rest of the ep was ok, especially this:
Supergrunt8 said:
"What have I done to my familiy? Your the worst Sado Tarou"
:)
oblivious is a bliss
Jan 5, 2011 4:48 PM

Mar 2010
ok he lost his memory and got it back EPIC Lol

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 30, 2011 8:45 AM

Jun 2009
Not enough Mio
May 4, 2011 12:26 AM

Jun 2009
Amnesia = The easiest way to create anime filler for any show.

So Taro gets constantly punched kicked to the high heavens, knocked in the head with a metal bat over and over, launched out of two story buildings, electrocuted in the head, and he was even beaten to a pulp by Yuna's creepy ex. However, accidentally falling backwards from slipping on an eraser is what finally gives him brain damage? Sure....

Very disappointed, and the preview for the final episode doesn't look too promising either.
May 27, 2011 5:03 PM
Jul 2010
The amnesia wasn't really credible, okay, but I lol'd so much with the misunderstandings about his family, Tatsukichi, and Michiru's picture... xD
Aug 5, 2011 7:02 AM

Dec 2009
Funny episode. XD
Aug 17, 2011 5:19 PM
Feb 2011
Lots of Yuuno in this ep! o/
Seriously, Mio needs to calm down a bit, the guy's got amnesia and she just hits him even more without even knowing how it could affect his affliction.
In a way, I'm actually glad next episode is the last one, because the scenes where Tarou is being hit and bossed around are getting pretty repetitive and tiresome.
And Yumi should just gtfo, she's an annoying and useless character, and I would hate her even more if she didn't have those twintails.
godspeedspikeAug 17, 2011 5:44 PM
Sep 3, 2011 8:13 PM

Oct 2010
Elements in 720p BD quality from the episode in point format
  • Loved seeing Mio being nuts in the spoiler
    rather much better in the BDs due to the coloring and sharpness.

• The intermission looks much better in the spoiler
    I remember some of them from the TV and those look better with the colors.

• Mio being shy in the spoiler
    looked really good on her and the BDs made the quality much better.

• Sadou freaking out in the spoiler
    was totally so much more win due to fine lines and colors. I had a laugh on that one again.

• While Arashiko being totally freaked out in the spoiler
    due to Tarou touching her is far better. The eye color made me rethink of her as Kotonoha from school days at that scene. The eyes are perfectly there. While in the TV version not as much IMO.
That's it on to episode 12!

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Apr 6, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2009
Makes Plot Seemingly Progress
*Scumbag Producer
Amnesia
Jul 2, 2013 6:44 AM

Nov 2012
this episode is best so far XD

so taro lost his memories? hehe nice nice XD I kind of like it! XD

btw yuuno is so cute in this episode :33
Feb 9, 2014 1:08 PM

Jun 2013
Wish that taru would have remembered that Yuno confessed to him, but great episode nonetheless :)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Has anyone heard of a 2nd season for MM! ??

Ikaros27 - Aug 18, 2011

27 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:15 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 18, 2010

156 by yveltalkyogre »»
Mar 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

chalco - Oct 29, 2010

228 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 10:43 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

zimno - Oct 15, 2010

147 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:49 AM

Poll: » MM! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

llamaben - Oct 1, 2010

205 by Karva1 »»
Mar 3, 9:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.