Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 10, 2010 2:55 PM

Feb 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I <3 Hiramaru :)

kinda glad they didn't win, their romance sounded a bit too generic and uninteresting to me.

I feel kinda bad for Iwase, but I'm wondering what she'll do to make up for this failure, if she ever managed to get Nakai and if he'll have any ideas to help her with her next attempt.

I wonder what Eiji will do when he calms down?
Dec 10, 2010 3:19 PM

Jan 2009
Wow after lots of building up they finish it up so quickly :o Good thing too, it was starting to bore me.

On to a new arc!
Dec 10, 2010 4:35 PM

Mar 2010
Yay.. i like their new way of doing things..

Poor Eiji X*D

Hmm.. but i don't actually care about what was in the end (kidnaping).. > . <
Dec 10, 2010 5:09 PM

Sep 2006
So Ashirogi Muto has tried Mystery, Sci-Fi/Dark, Romance, Comedy. Their standard romance didn't work out, only gag romance and fantasy romance could get serialized.

Lol at Hiramaru, he seems to be spiralling out of his editor's control.
Dec 10, 2010 5:18 PM
May 2010
hehe awesome chap

well i was kinda surprised they came in so low but im kinda glad they should get another series with their edgy style

Eiji =] =[ heh ahh poor chap i wonder if hell end up maturing after thiss hmm nah i think its heading more toward developing Aoki and Hiramaru

I wonder if they decided to meet up together alone? or met up by cahnce hehe and everythings going all right
i can imagine the next chap being like the one Shujin and Mashiro followed Hattori and heard Iwase confess? The editors would be like OMG! WTF! with like crazed out faces lol

well heres hoping their dedication will pay off or they get that anime offer that appeared way back(not THAT long ago but still...) who knows? well til next week!!!~~~
Dec 10, 2010 6:44 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
I loved the ending. Hiramaru is actually a nice guy I think, but I wonder what he's up to this time.

An anime by the time they were 18 was such an empty promise. Now that we have this excuse of "we're only 21; let's take our time" we're probably going to have to wait even longer to see what everyone wants to see: Mashiro and Miho getting married. How bothersome.
p r o f i l e πŸ‘€
Dec 10, 2010 7:27 PM

Nov 2007
Quality is back. I wonder what happened?

Glad they didn't win, their story was crap. And I hope Eiji doesn't go out and try to get experience in love now. D: My bb. <3

Saiko and Shuujin are back to normal, now. Wonder how they're gonna keep Bakuman interesting, though? I like that we've got more Hiramaru, he's fun(ny).
Dec 10, 2010 8:49 PM

Nov 2007
enjoyed this chapter more than I have in a while. lol @ hiramaru. that guy is great. liked him and Aoki coming in 2nd.... and now they put one over on their editors.

also lol @ Iwase, she really doesn't know romance like Eiji as expected and Shujin again would of come up with a more interesting story.

surprised they aren't giving up on an anime for now. I can't say I'm thrilled for PCP focus though as I still find it their most boring work.
Dec 11, 2010 12:30 AM

Aug 2008
Was a good chapter... Especially on Hiramaru's side... he's the snaky type for sure, too bad his editor Yoshida-shi was controlling him, yet looks like Hramaru-chan is slowly sliping away from Yoshida's control hohohho.... Obviously the sneaky Hiramaru just had enoughand made a move on his own... and the kidnap is an actual possibility! xDDDD

So then Ashirogi got 4th over all for the Love Fest, Hiramaru Second, Aoki First, Fukuda sixth, Iwase seventh and Eiji Fifth.... Well the standing for Iwase is pretty surprising tho... Never thought she would do that bad... But Aoki really swept the floor with everyone else! Got a fourth if the total votes! A certain majority for a ranking between seven choices..... Aoki really did it and actually might get serialised! I just hope she does better this time. What I found totally unexpected is that Arai-sensei got Third! He totally beat a Ashirogi and Niizuma! Never thought he would rank that high... Pretty much show us that we shouldn't take him for granted and see him as a serious rival

Anyway looks like they're finally setting their minds and they dun mind they haven't gotten and anime yet... It's good to see that they've finally realised that they shouldn't hurry things and do it just slowly... it's true they're still young... but the promise... Oh well whatever... Let's give them their time... At least they got good stuff out of all this mess...

Oh Iwase beaten down by Rabuta? That gotta hurt her pride yo.... Poor Iwase... I hope she writes something better... for her own good... plus... I really see her teamed up with Nakai... Just for the lulz...

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 11, 2010 1:34 AM

Aug 2010
Heh...the love fest ended. I think it would've been great to see just one of those pieces though :D
Also, it seems like the series will go on longer...I predict it will end by chapter 150-180 though.
Dec 11, 2010 2:47 AM

Mar 2009
Naruleach said:
I loved the ending. Hiramaru is actually a nice guy I think, but I wonder what he's up to this time.

An anime by the time they were 18 was such an empty promise. Now that we have this excuse of "we're only 21; let's take our time" we're probably going to have to wait even longer to see what everyone wants to see: Mashiro and Miho getting married. How bothersome.

Yeah we will have to wait but i think it's good. When Mashiro and Miho 'll get married the Bakuman will end. It's good 'coz everything can happen. Maybe Eiji will find a girlfriend or something. And it's really mature decision for them. I think they really has grown.

" I will be your deadman,
With nothing but this blood on my hands.
Stuck in your "wonderland"... "
Dec 11, 2010 3:21 AM

Nov 2008
All that then nothing to show for it....meh
I ROFL from the last page, Hilarious
Dec 11, 2010 4:14 AM

Feb 2010
Jesuvius said:
Wow after lots of building up they finish it up so quickly :o Good thing too, it was starting to bore me.

On to a new arc!

+1

and since the popularity poll hiramaru was in every chapter they really taking advantage from that.
Dec 11, 2010 4:50 AM

Oct 2010
Jesuvius said:

On to a new arc!

+1, though I'm disappointed about how it panned out since there could've been much more to show.

And simply because Hiramaru is the best character in the series, he can beat One Piece. I believe so (Well not really, but he has a chance).
Dec 11, 2010 6:30 AM

Feb 2009
So many timeskips, I actually forgot that they were 21 years old. How time flies.
The talk of the two was very refreshing to say the least. Talking about one's life is kind of good once in a while.
Lol at Eiji tantrum and Hiramaru's tea party imagination. Wonder where Hiramaru went at the end.

Is it me or is the art getting a bit weird and goofy?
I'm kinda not liking it.
Dec 11, 2010 8:46 AM

Jun 2009
Jesuvius said:

On to a new arc!

Also, best cliffhanger ever. Hiramaru couldn't seriously have kidnapped aoki :-)
Dec 11, 2010 8:56 AM

Jun 2010
I thought it was a great chapter.... they finished it up so quickly, good showing each person and the ending just topped it all off!

Hiramaru is awesome XD

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Dec 11, 2010 9:39 AM

Mar 2009
haha knew Aoki would win!,Arai would do better than Eiji and Ashirogi,Eiji wouldnt suck but suck a little,Δ°wase would suck literally:P but didnt expect Ashirogi would do that "bad" O_o im disappoined.

love Eiji's taste in girlsxD
Fukuda-san was so adorable this ch *-* im so glad to see him..
Hiramura is just as hilarious as always~

ah..at the end of every arc i think they do so much timeskips even tho they can go with the same arc but then they actually have so many ideas so i cant really tell anything bad.
i think if there werent timeskips,when this manga would be "completed",it would have like 480 chapters or something o.o
reira93Dec 11, 2010 11:29 AM
Dec 11, 2010 11:00 AM
Aug 2009
"I was the Romeo of Hiroshima" -> it killed me ;D

Oh, I like the atmosphere now. It's so calm and quiet, and Saiko and Shujin are quite clever right now ;D

And I can't wait to see next chapter ^^ but, I don't think that Hiramaru kidnapped Aoi ;)

belatkuro said:
Is it me or is the art getting a bit weird and goofy?
I'm kinda not liking it.

I don't like it too :/ art was strange especially in this art with Hiramaru :/ I hope that next chapter will be "normal" ://
Dec 11, 2010 11:43 AM
Jul 2018
Hirmaru you bitch! First he dreams of beating One Piece and then this move XD

Finally Fukuda got something good going for him. I'm happy that it happened. And a good lesson there for A.M, they just think too much a head in future at times
Dec 12, 2010 8:20 AM

Jul 2009
I wonder what Hiramaru has done now XD
Dec 12, 2010 3:04 PM

Jun 2008
awww, Eiji's little tantrum was adorable. I would so love it if he went out and tried to get more experienced in romance and failed totally. XD

"It'll never beat One Piece!" haha Hiramaru.<3 That is a very weak excuse, even coming from him. XD If he's actually kidnapped Aoki I'll cry laughing.

and yay for Fukuda getting a anime<3 He needs way moar pagetime, though.

I still think PCP should get an anime >.>
Dec 12, 2010 8:39 PM

Aug 2009
Smochi said:
awww, Eiji's little tantrum was adorable. I would so love it if he went out and tried to get more experienced in romance and failed totally. XD

That would totally make my day. I like Hiramaru, but Eiji really needs more of a plotline of his own. Sometimes, I'm reading Mashiro's opinion of Eiji and I imagine Eiji as this aloof, composed genius that towers above everyone, but then I read a scene that actually has Eiji in it and I'm reminded of how fun and spastic he actually is.
Dec 16, 2010 2:58 PM

May 2009
My favourite scene was Shuujin and Saiko relaxing in the park - well, moping, but still.

And of course, Hiramaru watching Otters 11 anime in his home - that happens to covered in every possible Otters merchandise. The decor is just so over the top, haha... It's the first time I've noticed the decor, anyway, not sure if it's been like that since the Otters anime was announced.
Dec 18, 2010 9:41 PM

Oct 2008
Haha!
It was obvious who would win!

Fukuda was so cute, happy he got an anime!
Feb 14, 2011 2:36 AM

Oct 2008
Lolol, Hiramaru and Aoki eloping? xD
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jul 1, 2012 4:44 AM

Oct 2008
Haha, they're thinking Hiramaru kidnapped Aoki. I wonder what's up though. Good thing for Fukuda, he's getting anime. Now I feel more sorry for Ashirogi Muto. Speaking of Fukuda, it would have been nice if it's him and Aoki instead.
Jun 24, 2016 6:59 PM

Jan 2016
Aoki and Hiramuru's stories definitely seemed like they were the most interesting.
Dec 19, 2017 3:57 PM

Aug 2015
Damn, Fukuda's face... now that was unexpected. Wouldn't mind to see him like this a bit more!

I used to like Iwase but now every chapter it's the same thing ALL THE TIME! Oh my God, everytime they show her she's just screaming with Miura, except for the chapters where she talked with Takagi and when she cried. Feels like she's just being used for comedic relief at this point, although just seeing her screaming isn't funny at all.

And I bet the editors were tricked by Hiramaru and he's being all lovey-dovey with Aoki already. :)

β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β˜†γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚‹β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“
β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“γ΅γ‚γ΅γ‚γ‚Šβ˜†β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“β–“

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
      ❀ BE KAWAII ❀         
Nov 18, 2021 2:02 PM

Dec 2007
seems to me ohba kinda rushed to end this arc. too bad, i actually wanted to see little more about iwase and fukuda's manga.

though the art kinda made a "comeback" i still feel as the art not like it used to be, like previous chapter rocked obata a little. maybe he was sick or something.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 144 Discussion

Naokohiro - Aug 21, 2011

39 by Adriannitro »»
Apr 2, 7:39 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 22 Discussion

Kirstenx - Jan 23, 2009

39 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 21 Discussion

Faust721 - Jan 16, 2009

38 by tectacles »»
Mar 5, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 16 Discussion

Jello - Nov 28, 2008

29 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Bakuman Chapter 15 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 20, 2008

31 by tectacles »»
Feb 13, 12:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.