Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 8, 2010 6:38 AM

Dec 2008
Wow! Sora is quite aggressive!!
Haru, you've witnessed your sister masturbating and calling out your name. After you finish crying, what will you do? What WILL you DO?
Dec 8, 2010 7:40 AM

Aug 2008
Somehow points for Sora dropped and Nao's went up for me. D:
Dec 8, 2010 8:35 AM

Feb 2009
Lol at people taking this show too seriously.
Epic thread right here. Makes watching this show very worthwhile.

I feel like this is like another common episode of Sora and Nao instead of Sora's arc only. There's a balance of both of them here. I guess there's a need to focus on Nao since Haru and Nao's relationship along is the basis of Sora arc.
A lot of skin exposure from Sora here.
I lol'd at Nao talking on the phone and embracing the phone in her breasts.
And Sora doing that at the end and Haru crying was not expected but a good twist to the arc.
Let's see how this will turn out.
Dec 8, 2010 9:19 AM

Feb 2010
I expected that the episode will start again from the start.

Yay....it didn't...it made me like the first episode of Sora's Arc...

and yeah...the last part is shocking and half-CENSORED
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Dec 8, 2010 10:11 AM
Dec 2010
Cool. You're one of the few who can speak objectively instead of those pro-insert faction- fans I've tried to make a coherent argument with =)

The segment you quoted was my response to your associating my objective arguments with my personal viewpoint, but either way, at least this discussion is productive (well, as productive as a discussion centering on a hentai-based anime can be . . .).

Also, coherent and cogent are two different things.

Pardon my ignorance but how does it differ from 'taboos' then? Taboos also don't occur very often IRL too

The difference is the context. You're right that taboos in general fall under wish fulfillment (as almost everything can), but I don't think just "wincest" is enough to get Sora such a rabid fanbase. As I said before, anal sex is also a taboo, but I highly doubt you'd get as many fans rooting for her if that were the feature characteristic of her arc.

Taboo and W.F. are related, not congruent.

It's the desire for something unexpected to happen right? And in the case we're talking about, it's the audience's wish for something unexpected, in which case it's related to Haru & Sora. And since Sora is Haru's sis, it becomes a taboo. It might be your 'wish fulfillment' or whatever you want, but in this specific case, your W.F takes on the form of a taboo and I don't think Aversa was wrong when he/she was making that generalization.

No, wish fulfillment has nothing to do with the unexpected. It's hard to talk about apples when you think I'm talking about oranges, so I'll state clearly here that wish fulfillment is the satisfaction of a desire or need, either vicariously or through dreams.

The idea that it's just the taboo is wrong, because, well, it's not. The taboo is part of it, but the bigger issue here is wish fulfillment, into which the taboo falls. I don't doubt that Sora would still have the largest fanbase if it were suddenly revealed that they weren't brother and sister--do you? The taboo would be removed, but the W.F. principles driving it wouldn't. This includes without being limited to their childhood together, their shared loss (of their parents), and even the experience with Nao. The anime builds up that W.F. tension, whether intentionally or unintentionally.

With that factor added, there's only 1/2 chance to definitely conclude that "knowing each other since childhood" is the cause for their popularity.

Repeating myself here: knowing each other since childhood is one part of the much broader scheme here, which is general intimacy. Deeply intimate partners are preferred to newly developing relationships as far as I know in any media source, even in non-anime romantic comedies (rooting for the best friend, etc.). I don't understand where you get the 1/2 statistic or anything else in the paragraph this quotation comes from.

1) In some characters' arc, her presence is nonexistent

Not really. There's Nao, Akiho, and Kazuha. She was shown home alone quite often in Kazuha's route, and appeared a fair bit in Akiho's route (she made friends with Akiho, remember), and was all over the place in Nao's route. She's had more general screentime than anyone else, easily, and given that Kazuha had only two episodes to herself, Sora might have *double* her screentime altogether by the end of this.

3) It's verbally mentioned. It wasn't shown to attract more sympathy from viewers

Might not have been the intention, but it came off that way, so it doesn't matter.

Last bit about Amagami: wrong. Tsukasa doesn't actually get more screen time than any of the others--in fact, off the top of my head, I think Morishima Haruka gets the most screen time of all. She gets the most "side screen time" in every arc. Also, the original opening theme didn't feature Tsukasa at the center. That wasn't done until much later. For YNS, the opening theme ends with Haruka + Sora hugging naked, and is mostly about Sora. A pretty big indication right there.
Dec 8, 2010 10:54 AM

Jun 2009
i can't believe that i will actually say this but this anime really turned me upside down :

1. i am really again incest ( there are exceptions like this 1 ) and this anime actually made me to support it omg

2. all other girls r positively kawai but none of them is like Sora, not just coz she's "loly"

3. I was actually cheering 4 Haru to do all the girls and i found him quite cool but after 10 epsidoes of anime i chaged my mind after seeing how laime he acts and thinks

Generally all i can say that best character really is Sora . I think Haru should accept Sora's love coz lets be honest , they both suffered by loosing their parents , and we all saw that they had incest expiriences when they were in their childhood . So if we take all this into consideration its only normal that they end up together .
By saying this now i can actually say little smth about 10th ep . I am totally surprised seeing this much Nao and i was little disapointed . Again Haru acted like a idiot . by seeing the last scene where it shows the name of next ep. "Sora makes a failure" , i can't expect to be satisfying . All i can say on end is that i hope for good anime ending despite its 2early to talk about .
Gabriel

Dec 8, 2010 11:23 AM

Jul 2009
notathome said:
Also, coherent and cogent are two different things.

I'm well aware of that fact, TY for stating the obvious though. The reason I used "coherent" DOES apply to a certain case that I personally came across.

The difference is the context. You're right that taboos in general fall under wish fulfillment (as almost everything can), but I don't think just "wincest" is enough to get Sora such a rabid fanbase. As I said before, anal sex is also a taboo, but I highly doubt you'd get as many fans rooting for her if that were the feature characteristic of her arc.

Care to explain where you're coming from with the anal sex? Because I don't see anywhere in this anime that could happen or see how it has anything to do with the discussing subject.... But considering that scenario, I'm more than certain that she'd gain more followers who are into such fetishes if that were the feature of her arc.

Taboo and W.F. are related, not congruent.

Yes; however, that relativism applies specifically in this case because a taboo is involved. They might not be entirely congruent but the taboo is a better explanation regarding the analyze of the rabid fanbase's behavior toward this particular "wincest" anime IMO

No, wish fulfillment has nothing to do with the unexpected. It's hard to talk about apples when you think I'm talking about oranges, so I'll state clearly here that wish fulfillment is the satisfaction of a desire or need, either vicariously or through dreams.

And in this specific context that revolves around this anime, that "satisfaction of a desire or need, either vicariously or through dreams" stems from the taboo itself. And maybe the looks factor too. Favoritism comes into play under such occurence.

The idea that it's just the taboo is wrong, because, well, it's not. The taboo is part of it, but the bigger issue here is wish fulfillment, into which the taboo falls. I don't doubt that Sora would still have the largest fanbase if it were suddenly revealed that they weren't brother and sister--do you?

Well, I honestly doubt that, especially when the "wincest" in question almost makes up all the hype about this anime. Taking that out and that'd be like any other cheesy romance that we have daily. Consequently, most folks will be enraged because their expectation (or W.F) of blood-related siblings doing each other, which mainly consists of their reason to bother with the anime itself, is not satisfied. And that, might lead to a certain drop (be it major or minor) in Sora's fanbase.

I don't understand where you get the 1/2 statistic or anything else in the paragraph this quotation comes from.

It's an assumption from my part since I'm too lazy to look up for specific info. What I mean is that your claim regarding childhood partners are the MAIN cause for their popularity might not be absolute as there are other factors going for those type of characters that deviate popularity from focusing entirely on that particular feature of "knowing each other since childhood". It may be 1/3 or 3/4 or 2/3, etc... Who knows, but at least it shows that the reason those girls are popular is NOT because of the single fact that they know the MC since birth.

Repeating myself here: knowing each other since childhood is one part of the much broader scheme here, which is general intimacy. Deeply intimate partners are preferred to newly developing relationships as far as I know in any media source, even in non-anime romantic comedies (rooting for the best friend, etc.).

The same can be said to newly developped romance, unlesss you can provide me specific sources with reliable data. Otherwise, it'd be a matter of personal interpretation as personally, from what I've seen in recent anime, the childhood friend has a better tendency to lose to the newly introduced heroine. And I infer from those cases that this hype about "knowing each other while growing up" is getting trite. However, it MUST be included due to the fact that most japanese kids don't get to know many people outside their district so that "childhood partner" is a good device for self-reflection. And self-reflection is one thing, but whether they will prefer a new girlfriend or stay with the old one is another story.

I think Morishima Haruka gets the most screen time of all. She gets the most "side screen time" in every arc.

I don't wanna bother to go through those torturous eps just to find sauce to back up my arguments. From my memory, class rep is always around in every characters' arc too but I do remember Morishima better because her screen time is at least amusing compared to that of class rep's....

Also, the original opening theme didn't feature Tsukasa at the center. That wasn't done until much later.

One might argue that since it's nearing the most anticipating arc, might very well promote the main heroine~

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 8, 2010 11:58 AM

Jun 2010
On a Nao side-note, do girls seriously make all those poses Nao made during that phone conversation, while on the phone? I'm too much of a shut-in to know.

in before >comparing anime to rl.
Dec 8, 2010 12:03 PM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very good except for one thing: Seeing Nao again! Now that was D: Get this too, in the spoiler below such delicious scene of Sora masturbating it completely pawned the one on the chair.

What does Haru do when he sees that?
He cries like a little kid? WTF is that! Come on at least show us you would jerk off to that like many other guys I have seen on hentais. Haru you dissapoint me of all people again! Oh well Sora masturbating with passion made this episode over9000. So let the comments flow! Oh yeah also there is a black screen censor plaguing this episode. Another reason to watch the BDs when they come out. BTW next episode there is going to be rage! Anyone who has seen the preview knows that I am talking about.

I wonder if Haru is crying out of tears of joy or tears of shock. By the way there is still one more girl that Haru hasn't bang yet, I hope he bangs her first before he makes Sora his "FRENCH LES RESISTANCE."
yeo
Dec 8, 2010 12:07 PM

Jul 2010

Ya know, I don't think he has to bang Sora since she is his sisters, but since this is an anime, what's stopping the author from making Haru bang Sora? Then again, I prefer that Haru ends up with Nao.
desolatoDec 12, 2010 5:53 AM
yeo
Dec 8, 2010 12:15 PM

Oct 2007
The fan-war is a fuc*king serious business.

What is even more, the same people coming here just the say the same thing. On top of that, why it is so funny the read the same thing over and over again? >_<

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 8, 2010 2:02 PM

Feb 2010
I'm raging. They censored this one because they know EVERYBODY is only watching the show for this scene, RAAAAGE! AT LEAST GIVE ME SORA NIPPLES!
Dec 8, 2010 3:08 PM
Dec 2010
Care to explain where you're coming from with the anal sex? Because I don't see anywhere in this anime that could happen or see how it has anything to do with the discussing subject.... But considering that scenario, I'm more than certain that she'd gain more followers who are into such fetishes if that were the feature of her arc.

Let's take a moment to clarify the argument so far. You stated that Sora's fanbase is derived from the "taboo" featured in her arc. I countered by saying that the fanbase comes from a broader scheme than just taboo--it comes from the wish fulfillment principle. Now I am saying that while the taboo is certainly a part of the fanbase, it isn't the only reason. If it were just "this is taboo," the fanbase wouldn't be nearly as rabid.

This is where I brought up anal sex. Anal sex is still taboo, but it's a *different taboo*. If the only reason that people favor Sora is taboo, then it should be reasonable that any kind of taboo will have equal effect. Thus, It's more than taboo. It must be something about the nature of the taboo, and how it's built up. This was my point.

That's the argument in a nutshell. As for the rest, I don't really want to go looking through all the episodes of Amagami to provide statistics, and I doubt you do either, so I'll leave that unaddressed. I do agree Tsukasa could be considered the main heroine, but still less so than Sora).

Well, I honestly doubt that, especially when the "wincest" in question almost makes up all the hype about this anime. Taking that out and that'd be like any other cheesy romance that we have daily. Consequently, most folks will be enraged because their expectation (or W.F) of blood-related siblings doing each other, which mainly consists of their reason to bother with the anime itself, is not satisfied. And that, might lead to a certain drop (be it major or minor) in Sora's fanbase.

But she would still have the largest fanbase of the girls in this anime, right? Wasn't that what we were talking about when I originally quoted you--Nao and Sora, etc.? If so, there must be factors other than the twincest.

It's still a kind of wish fulfillment since they've lived together, Sora is physically weak and has lost her parents, etc. As you said, it's the "knight in shining armor" wish fulfillment, but with Sora given main heroine status. Of course we have no way of knowing whether the fanbase would in fact be just as large as it is now; this is all conjecture. But I think these few things should illustrate that it would be similar, at least (1. main characters are usually the most popular in a harem, because of the most developed sense of intimacy; 2. the knight in shining armor wish fulfillment twincest whatever you want to call it amalgamation that drives their relationship; and 3. Sora's appearance).
Dec 8, 2010 3:22 PM

Sep 2008
Well this is pretty much what I've been watching the past 8 episodes for and so far it's not disappointing. Haru crying at the end was somehow awesome.
Dec 8, 2010 5:16 PM

Mar 2009
OMG IS HARU GONNA LIKE MAKE HIS SISTER TOTALLY CUM!!!?!?!?
Dec 8, 2010 6:45 PM

Feb 2009
Woooo that what i was waiting for :D Sadly this is last arc also.
Dec 8, 2010 6:55 PM

Oct 2009
belatkuro said:
And Sora doing that at the end and Haru crying was not expected but a good twist to the arc..

After watching that scene several times I came to the conclusion that Haru was probably crying because of how good the music is during that part.
Sora doing that + excellent BGM almost brought tears of joy to my eyes as well.
Dec 8, 2010 7:13 PM

Oct 2009
Yae-hime said:
So predictable... You know what would make for a real shocker-rou ending? Having us watch the last two episodes with Haru-kun doing Sora-chan til she bursts, then feeling so disgusted by it all that he literally tears her up. What I mean to say is...send us all over the cliff by watching him smother her with the stuffed rabbit she's so fond of, then get rid of any evidence he did her in or better yet, murder/suicide combo...then and only then will this have been the most shocking anime of the Winter season. :P

That's EXACTLY what's going to happen, you must be psychic or something. Now you spoiled it for everyone else...NOT.
Dec 8, 2010 7:46 PM

Sep 2010
Finally Sora's arc!!!! Nex Ep looks hot..
Dec 8, 2010 9:17 PM

Sep 2010
whew,, the last scene was really something ...
i didn't thought that Haru would really tearing up XD
Dec 9, 2010 7:25 AM

Dec 2009
5 out of 5: Loved it! (your vote)

Haru x Sora LOVE!! xD
Dec 9, 2010 8:44 AM

Nov 2010
I watched all the other 9 episodes in 2 days. Just in time for the incest arc.

Wow the censoring laws in Japan must be getting more prudish. I imagine in the old days they would never censor the masturbation scene. Then again I never lived in Japan in the old days. Just 2 more episodes until the end. It was a good run.

Mod edit: Removed double posts.
desolatoDec 12, 2010 5:58 AM
Dec 9, 2010 8:44 AM

Nov 2010
Wow the censoring laws in Japan must be getting more prudish. I imagine in the old days they would never censor the masturbation scene. Then again I never lived in Japan in the old days. Just 2 more episodes until the end. It was a good run.
Dec 9, 2010 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
RocknRollOtaku said:

True they are getting more strict for one thing you can't even see her vagina, her dress covers it and quite well. Also, some panty shots and fully clothed scenes get censored nowdays, I often rant about this about Motto! To Love Ru.

Dec 9, 2010 9:01 AM

Sep 2009
Yae-hime said:
or maybe they find out that they aren't really siblings and we get to see a MorishimaXJunichi-like ending or or they really do suicide together and play the Gantz game.
Dec 9, 2010 10:22 AM

Jul 2010
Wow, Sora's quite the drama queen. That last scene was quite something. It looks like Haruka realized that it has already gone too far and Sora really can't do without him. =O

Very interesting start of the arc. Not in the last place because I don't like Nao. =P

Looks like the next episode is going to have Kozue in it. She's not going to accept it if Haruka and Sora get together. =(
OnyxthegreatDec 9, 2010 11:36 AM

Dec 9, 2010 12:48 PM

May 2010
Very good except for one thing: Seeing Nao again! Now that was D: Get this too, in the spoiler below such delicious scene of Sora masturbating it completely pawned the one on the chair.

Yes and Yes. Only bad part of the ep was Nao and the best parts were everything else.
"My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me"
Dec 9, 2010 1:05 PM

Dec 2009
YES! FINALLY!
This what I expected from the show when I saw the first episode.

Why did they have to waste so much of the series on the alternative routes ;_;
Dec 9, 2010 10:50 PM
Jul 2008
Slowpoke here! Gosh. This was awesome.
I don't care about incest, but tsunderes have complete control over me.
Sora is... delicious, and, like other people said: Haru, you crying? Seriously? CRYING?!
I honestly thought he was fapping or something, when I saw the heavy breathing.

(But maybe he was getting really turned on and then thought "Oh my god what am I doing")

Anyway most of this has alreayd been said, I got late to the party D:
Dec 10, 2010 12:38 AM

Oct 2010
Mugen900 said:

I wonder if Haru is crying out of tears of joy or tears of shock. By the way there is still one more girl that Haru hasn't bang yet, I hope he bangs her first before he makes Sora his "FRENCH LES RESISTANCE."

I am not sure around which part that one girl he did not bang will be but when I find out I will make sure to check if it is around the Sora arc.
Mugen900 said:
Ya know, I don't think he has to bang Sora since she is his sisters, but since this is an anime, what's stopping the author from making Haru bang Sora? Then again, I prefer that Haru ends up with Nao.
No and just no. You have to put yourself in the shoes of someone that has no relatives left supportive of him and has only a twin sister left. The feeling of all that is more than enough to blow out Nao in all this.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 10, 2010 8:07 AM

Jan 2009
Finally some Sora goodness!!!
Actually, for not fapping over his sister, I give some kudos to Haru. It's almost as if like he LOVES her and doesn't want to just nail her -- because yes, that was the feeling I got in all other arcs >>

p.s.: Why is this bitch Nao still here?! ,,,(=A=); RAGE

And yeah, I want a chibi Sora too XD
Dec 10, 2010 10:11 AM

Mar 2008
Now it's the wincest route :) Haru watching Sora masturbating was a bit weird... Why did he cry in the end?
Dec 10, 2010 1:26 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Hope we get the twincest. ;P

Dec 10, 2010 1:52 PM

Oct 2009
akuma2002 said:
Now it's the wincest route :) Haru watching Sora masturbating was a bit weird... Why did he cry in the end?

Haru: Ore no imouto no onani ga konnani kawaii wake ga nai.

That's why.
Dec 10, 2010 2:57 PM

Apr 2010
I agree with most things BitchMaster said.

Like i said in my previous post i think Sora gets more attention then she deserves.
And the fact is that she receives allot of positive commends while Kirino receives allot of negative commends.
Which i think is unjustified.
Sure some of this is because of my personal dislike towards Sora and sure Kirino does deserve some negative commends.
But fact is that Sora's personality and behavior is far worse then that of Kirino.
As i mentioned Sora is pessimistic and spoiled.
I have not seen her do a single thing herself and whenever she needs something or wants something done the first thing she does is start whining to Haru.
And when he does what she asks she doesn't even thank him or gives a negative reply.
Kirino is spoiled as well but she isn't pessimistic and unlike Sora does things herself and doesn't go to her brother every time she needs something.
She only asks for help from time to time and her brother even helps her when she doesn't ask, and she even thanks him for it from time to time.
And fact is she did achieve allot be herself without the help of others.
Sure Sora has a weak body but this doesn't mean she can sit on her bed all day and do nothing, there allot of people out there with a weak body that do everything they can to achieve things them self.
She might have a weak body but i wont feel sorry for her all she does is lying on her bed all day well she could actually do something.
If she was in a wheel chair and could no do certain things because of it or the only thing she could not go out of her bed do to a medical condition then i might feel sorry for her but that isn't the case.

There is also a big difference in the brothers Kyousuke isn't such a pushover as Haru and actually does stand up to his little sister and others.
While Haru is just a easy pushover who can't say no.

As said Sora gets allot more attention because of her incestuous relationship with her brother.
Something Kirino doesn't have.
Incest is taboo and therefore shocking which is the reason Sora gets more attention then Kirino.
But if the roles where reversed Kirino would get more attention.
And i am almost positive that Kirino would be more popular then Sora if both of them where involved in a incestuous relationship.

It's true that Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai has a different audience but this doesn't change the fact about the personality of the characters.

About Morishima it's true that she gets more screen time them most of the characters in Amagami SS.
But she is one of those characters that is there to bring comic relief and she is often there during the moments when comic relief is needed.
Her air headed personality is perfect for this and she often appears to break up the serious mode with something funny.
AversaDec 10, 2010 6:53 PM
Dec 10, 2010 5:36 PM

Oct 2009

Do you have a point to go with your wall of text or are you just posting for shits and giggles ?
Also, lern2spelling.

Mod edit: While I'm partial to users as the one you quoted above, I also don't approve of you quoting huge walls of text, taking up forum space unnecessarily, without anything useful to add as well. If you want to call someone out that bad, report him/her.
desolatoDec 12, 2010 5:34 AM
Dec 10, 2010 6:26 PM

Jan 2009
Actually, Aversa does have a point there. So many people hate Kirino, yet they are okay with Sora o_O

Anyways, as for me, I love Kirino, cuz she's so awesome and we're alike fangirling-wise, and Sora is just okay for me + hot. But yeah, when you combine it with the incest XDD She's awesome too ;d

Well, since I don't have a problem with any of them two, I don't have anything else to say about this OwO..

p.s.: Aversa, who the hell told you there's no incest in OreImo?? Sure, the anime is presented from Shounen POV... But as far as I know, in the novel is a lot more different and it's seinen-ish.
Dec 10, 2010 7:09 PM

Oct 2009
Nao-stani said:
So many people hate Kirino, yet they are okay with Sora o_O

I don't see a problem with this, I'm one of those people.
At first I liked Kirino, but after 10 episodes of 99% tsun and 1% dere I feel like bitch-slapping her just to shut her up.
As for Sora, I loved her since the moment I saw her, I didn't even know about the wincest at the time. Must be the twin-tails that got to me ^_^
Dec 10, 2010 7:09 PM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
Well said about the comparativeness! I agree with then except that Sora has a unique appeal with her eyes and hair that perhaps only one in Chrome Shell Regios did and that has been some time.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 11, 2010 10:24 PM

Aug 2008
-Quasar said:
Interesting, still the power of Wincest will win. No use fighting against it Haru. :3

Twincest.
Fixed.
Dec 12, 2010 1:32 AM

Feb 2010
Genix said:
-Quasar said:
Interesting, still the power of Wincest will win. No use fighting against it Haru. :3

Twincest.
Fixed.
T/Wincest. You know it's true.
Dec 12, 2010 5:52 AM

Nov 2008
Mod break: I'm gone for one week, and this happens? One taboo and all these hormones go flying?..

First, heavily cleaned this thread of picture replies, chatty replies, and replies that just went too far. Refrain from personally calling out other users, whether you're commenting on their posts containing possible spoilers or just personally have a problem with them, don't take it out over here, but report said user. Also, take note of everything you quote, just because you quoted something that seems 'useful', it does not mean your post is.
Dec 12, 2010 8:09 AM
Jun 2008
Oww,this is his first date...
Dec 12, 2010 3:49 PM

Oct 2010
Will this show seize to provide me with awkward sexual situations? Ahh but Haru's reaction to Sora's masturbation. It seemed so real and human. better than jerking off at your sister thats jerking off at you...
Dec 12, 2010 4:17 PM

Oct 2009
I'm kinda disappointed at the recent incest trend we have in anime, and seeing everyone cheering for this makes me lose faith in the human race a bit. ^ω^

I think Haruka's reaction at the end was natural if he loved Sora as a sister only.

Also, I thought Sora finally accepted Nao as a friend when she asked her brother to call for Nao's help last episode, or does character development not count in this anime if the main character is not involved?

I hope Haruka sticks with Nao, or moves to a different classmate. Sora should just onani for eternity for all I care.

And to all Kirino haters, she's way better/cuter than Sora in my opinion.

All in all, it was a good episode. 5/5
Drake-sanDec 12, 2010 4:20 PM
Dec 13, 2010 4:58 AM

Dec 2010
Drake-san said:
I'm kinda disappointed at the recent incest trend we have in anime, and seeing everyone cheering for this makes me lose faith in the human race a bit. ^ω^

You understand that our existence is result of incestuous relationships? Both Bible and science says so, incenstuous relationships exists since the very begining of humanity, so you are loosing the faith in humanity because you are watching something that humanity do since ever?
Dec 13, 2010 7:06 AM

Feb 2010
the note! the note!

another proof of the theory i had on akira arc , that would explain haru attitude.
Dec 19, 2010 8:45 PM

Aug 2008
It's very simple Haruka... go to the bath, run some cold water and shove your crotch in there (the cold water). By any means necessary dude. Do it before you're left on top of her in a bed of shame, quite literally.

Dec 22, 2010 9:02 AM

May 2008
i was seriously laughing throughout the show, sigh i dun noe what to tink anymore

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 1, 2011 5:52 AM

Jun 2009
BitchMaster said:
Before teh good Christians flock in here, I gotta say this is a vewy vewy shameful episode that even Jewdas would not approve!!!

Just heard this from some anime news too.. most shameful series.. I'm halfway in the series no reason to drop this..
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.