Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 27, 2011 11:04 AM

May 2011
xl3lueazndragonx said:
why the hell is nao in here!? its called SORA'S ARC for a reason! I wished they reset the anime every arc instead of starting where he hooked up with nao. And when did Nao get so friendly!? I'm pretty sure she hasnt ride of the fear of raping haru yet... -.-

while i understand ur point of nao getting this much screen time in sora's arc, it is in a way necessary to the plot the producers decided to come up with

they wanted it to come down to haru making a hard decision of whether or not to go with his sister or stay with nao. if she was not in the picture it would lead to a completely different story and may even take away the excitement that comes with this choice.

yes i know its a bummer having nao, who is one of my least favorite characters, end up taking away from who we rly want to see, but at the same time im glad they have the plot set up like this
Dec 26, 2011 2:18 AM

Dec 2010
Finally, the arc I've been waiting for...yet there's still a lot more of Nao than I wanted...

Was Haruka crying or aroused when he saw Sora masturbating?

Dec 28, 2011 10:48 PM

Aug 2011
The fact that Nao is all over the place in this arc pisses me off.
Mar 31, 2012 10:48 AM

Mar 2010
nao is cute here <3 sora being possesive and selfish again *sighs* well its her arc but geez if my sister would act like that I would be mad >.> if she let me choose between the one I love for example and her
Apr 7, 2012 7:34 AM
Oct 2011
Yumekichi11 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Very good except for one thing: Seeing Nao again! Now that was D: Get this too, in the spoiler below such delicious scene of Sora masturbating it completely pawned the one on the chair.

When I watched that scene I had the most natural reaction in the world.

Lifted both my arms and yelled "TWINCEST!"

I did this again a couple of times in the following eps.
VoidianApr 7, 2012 8:01 AM
May 17, 2012 8:13 AM

Dec 2009
Here I was waiting for the Sora arc in hope that Sora would not be an annoying bitch.
Well then came the "You'll be late if you wait for us" comment to Nao and this face.
FUCK YOU BITCH! Sora can go drown herself and I'd dance a happy dance.

Oh and I was all happy about a "no sex" episode. But then we got the disturbing masturbation scene.
I like Haru's reaction when he sees his sister fingering herself while screaming his name.

4/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Sir_LexaMay 17, 2012 12:51 PM
Jun 12, 2012 8:38 PM

Sep 2011
Sora is a bitch. She's way too dependent on haru, always bossing him around, and if anyone comes close to him she'll do anything to break them up, because she's constantly jealous and selfish and wants Haru only for herself. She's not considerate nor caring, unlike Nao who's actually making an effort to be friends with Sora, but she still just acts like a megalomaniacal fucking cunt.
And the worst part is that she's everyone's favourite, and that everyone keeps bitching about Nao getting too much screen-time when she's obviously more caring and kind than Sora ever was.
Fuck Sora. I hope Nao and Haru will be happy together
BryanBosslingJun 12, 2012 8:47 PM
Come visit my town // I apologize in advance for my second-rate English

Join my fan club // Improve the transport network
Jul 9, 2012 6:58 AM

May 2012
Lol the extra was epic :D
Sep 22, 2012 7:53 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
This is not going to end well.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 17, 2013 3:18 AM

Sep 2011
Uhmmm... What the fuck...?

Jul 23, 2013 11:42 AM

Jan 2012
Boba_Fett said:
Lol the extra was epic :D

better story than most of the previous arcs.
May 30, 2014 4:41 PM

Apr 2011
that last part was awesome. Keep up the good work.
Jun 9, 2014 2:44 PM

Apr 2011
I hate that Sora's arc has to involve Haru cheating on Nao-chan :( Poor girl! She doesn't deserve the irrational hate so many of the Sora fanboys heap upon her. She's cute, she's got megane, and she's got the biggest boobs of the harem. Sora is cute too, but all she's got going for her past that is the wincest thing. Personality wise I would choose Nao in a second over Sora, who's selfish and sometimes cruel ... but then, we all know that most anime fanboys are masochists who want a tsundere who'll abuse them, so maybe it's no wonder she's so popular.

Haru, you're such an ass >:/ Leading a double life like this. If you're not careful this route is going to end with a "Nice Boat." It's obvious you're going to bang your sister because it's her arc, so just stop stringing along poor Nao already!

I don't think I'm going to like this arc ... wincest or not, Sora is *such* a manipulative, needy, flat-chested little bitch. I'm gonna have to re-watch Nao's arc to wash the taste out of my mouth ...

I wish Sora didn't have such a horrible personality, because she has very pretty feet (which the camera seems to linger on quite a bit). I wonder if Haru will suck his sister's toes while he fucks her? She doesn't have hardly any tits to speak of so he has to suck on something ... ugh at that blatant censorship. It's kinda ridiculous to censor Sora's flat tits when we've seen literally every other girl's. If her scenes continue to be censored I'm just going to say the anime ended at Nao's arc and be done with this.

WTF with the extra bit ... yeah, all around the worst episode yet. Things are not looking good for the wincest arc. Though Sora is so distasteful to me by this point I'm not sure if it's really a 'win'.
Jun 9, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
I hate that Sora's arc has to involve Haru cheating on Nao-chan :( Poor girl! She doesn't deserve the irrational hate so many of the Sora fanboys heap upon her. She's cute, she's got megane, and she's got the biggest boobs of the harem. Sora is cute too, but all she's got going for her past that is the wincest thing. Personality wise I would choose Nao in a second over Sora, who's selfish and sometimes cruel ... but then, we all know that most anime fanboys are masochists who want a tsundere who'll abuse them, so maybe it's no wonder she's so popular.

Haru, you're such an ass >:/ Leading a double life like this. If you're not careful this route is going to end with a "Nice Boat." It's obvious you're going to bang your sister because it's her arc, so just stop stringing along poor Nao already!

I don't think I'm going to like this arc ... wincest or not, Sora is *such* a manipulative, needy, flat-chested little bitch. I'm gonna have to re-watch Nao's arc to wash the taste out of my mouth ...

I wish Sora didn't have such a horrible personality, because she has very pretty feet (which the camera seems to linger on quite a bit). I wonder if Haru will suck his sister's toes while he fucks her? She doesn't have hardly any tits to speak of so he has to suck on something ... ugh at that blatant censorship. It's kinda ridiculous to censor Sora's flat tits when we've seen literally every other girl's. If her scenes continue to be censored I'm just going to say the anime ended at Nao's arc and be done with this.

WTF with the extra bit ... yeah, all around the worst episode yet. Things are not looking good for the wincest arc. Though Sora is so distasteful to me by this point I'm not sure if it's really a 'win'.

Ahaha I enjoyed reading this lol but you do have some points there :D I think that even if this wasn't composed of arcs or anything else, this was inevitable because of the whole dependence that Sora has on Haru, obviously it goes to the extremes because she even fingers herself to him, which the creators I guess made to show how closer the two got over a period of time.

I didn't really expect to actually like the show, when I first heard of it in a youtube video, but Idk how it caught my attention. But I just find Sora appealing, and yeah she's cute, and I understand her need for Haru but it goes to some extent >_<

ayy her tits are alright but that was a bit too much lmfao
Jun 10, 2014 7:09 PM

Apr 2011
Yeah, I have to admit I'm being pretty hard on Sora because I like Nao the best, and I hate that Haru has to cheat on her to be with his sister. They could have rewound all the way back to the beginning and still have Sora be running interference with the other girls to keep him from being with them, and then he never even would have hooked up with Nao (so i wouldn't have to feel sorry for her). I don't have a problem with the wincest, as I said, that's what brought me to the series, but it irks me that Nao is the only one who gets cheated on.
Sep 6, 2015 11:04 PM
Jul 2018
[i]Bravissimo!! Tres bien![/i]
The end is the masterpiece! I was as shocked as Haruka even though something like this was going to happen. Like damn, he was just strolling through the hallway. Lights are on in Sora's room. "Haru...Haru." Opens door. BOOM! The finisher!

Yes, we had some Nao in this episode, but I think that she was sort of a gateway towards Sora's route. I guess she will continue to play a role in Sora's route for a fixed amount of time. In sum, Nao is nothing.

What does episode 11 hold for us? That is the greatest question to be answered in this anime. But the way the inevitable wincest was executed was beyond my expectations! Censor or not, this is major!
Oct 25, 2015 7:11 AM

Aug 2013
Sora is worst character. I hate her, I can't stand her, and I don't want to watch arc of that bitch.
Poor Nao :/
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 22, 2016 6:41 AM

Mar 2015
It was quite underwhelming for Sora's Arc :(
Sora is licking her own puss semen @_@
Haru is crying, LOL.

Nao appearance is so annoying -_-*

3.1/5
Oct 15, 2016 6:05 PM

Jul 2015
It's kinda funny how now that this is Sora's arc, near the beginning, they were all shaming how wrong it is for Haru and Sora to be together and what not lol.

caught in the wonder
May 14, 2017 9:46 PM

Jun 2016
and it begins

"Time to taste the forbidden fruit"
May 17, 2017 5:01 AM

Nov 2013
Why did he start crying wtf? That's when you block out all insignificant thoughts, grasp the opportunity in front of you and go in there and bone your sister!

Please God, no more Nao. I liked her, she has a hot body, but it's imouto's turn now. She has been ignored this whole time!

4/5, but it would have been 5/5 if Haru didn't cry at the end.
Jan 17, 2018 11:01 PM
Nov 2017
It was all worth it. The final battle begins. lol.
Apr 10, 2018 11:53 PM

Sep 2017
Anyways, looks like Haru develops feelings for Sora. Also the fact that Sora masturbates while calling Haru's name.

I never knew Haru was a voyeur. And he is crying while watching it? WTF? But he was moaning before breaking into tears, so I guess no gain no pain?

For some weird reason, Haru and Sora remind me of Jaime and Cersei.

You know what they say. Incest is Wincest.
At least Sora gave a traumatic experience rivaling what Haru gave to her 2 episodes ago.
JeremiahOrangeApr 10, 2018 11:56 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Oct 23, 2018 7:37 PM
Apr 2018
Finally. During the class talk between Haruka and his friend it occured to me that was the author way of saying to us viewers "You, who expect incest, you are disgusting"

Nao go away!!! I'll be so happy when Haruka dumps you.
Jan 27, 2019 11:01 AM

Mar 2017
A promising start to this arc! That scene at the end was really hot...
Jan 29, 2019 7:44 AM
Apr 2018
cptlee39 said:
A promising start to this arc! That scene at the end was really hot...
Man, it gets even better.
Dec 28, 2019 6:13 PM
Feb 2016
I have to revise my opinion that Sora deserves a spanking.
She deserves a bare ass hard spanking, and frankly so does Haru.
But that's probably too much to hope for.
Jan 2, 2020 5:24 AM

Aug 2018
So the last black haired girl won't get her arc in the anime?.. Kozue Kuranaga.. Shame.. ;/ I was interested in that girl as well..
If it's sister's arc.. It's strange that Haru would fall apart with Nao and quickly switch to Sora.. Shows a bit of questions about Haru's feelings and readiness for relationships, and question for how long Haru will be with Sora, really.. If he just switches girls so quickly.. But it's not that easy to undo, adandon love ero relationship with your sister, I'd imagine.. So who knows how good of a decision that is longterm.. Even if we'll probably see something something nice between them, it's still a question in long term..
So kiss between Haru and Sora happened or not in the childhood?.. It's hard to say with all Haru's fantasies at times..
Do pupils really draw those white lines by themselves on the stadium?.. What if they make a mistake?.. Shouldn't some workers do this instead?.. Or it's common in Japan or something?..
Is it first time we see Sora talking with some girls?.. We didn't really get her image as social one, didn't we?.. So a bit surprising them just showing her interacting normally with other girls, and only for brief 2 seconds, literally, when it means quite much about her personality, how she behaves with others..
What is Sora writing on her laptop this time?..
And, alright, if Sora is masturbating to Haru, then it's clear about Sora's feelings.. Even if she's cold at other times.. Well, unless she got into the mood, but eh..
Jan 15, 2020 1:22 AM

Aug 2017
Sora is the best looking and best girl. Nice episode loaded with Sora fanservice.

What happened to bonus segment this time? It was the worst bonus segment.
Mar 7, 2020 4:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf the end xDD she is masturbating now... incest is coming
Nov 12, 2020 8:03 AM
Aug 2020
Ohoho festival hentai XDDD
Nov 13, 2020 6:48 AM
Aug 2020
Ohoho the masturbating part.
Aug 9, 2023 12:24 PM
Oct 2021
A menos que no quieran salir traumados de ver este anime donde el prota lee la bibla literalmente con TODAS y donde hay inluso incesto, no lo vean........................ :l :V
Dec 17, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2023
Well things are starting to get interesting
Feb 4, 8:30 AM
May 2017
In one of the pirate website comment section for this episode a person posted: "Lmao from Malaysia".

In lost it reading that. Away, what a episode!
Feb 24, 7:02 PM

May 2022
Morally questionable? Absolutely. But Sora is the best girl.
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

Apr 2014
Sora-chan's jiggling butt...
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.