MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai »» Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion

Pages (13) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai Episode 10 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

199 70.82%
4 out of 5: Liked it

49 17.44%
3 out of 5: It was OK

25 8.90%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

6 2.14%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 0.71%
Voters: 281

12-06-10, 12:22 AM

Models are bitches.

12-06-10, 12:25 AM

On another note of the anime having different endings:

shanimebib said:
/reads /no season 2/

Good ending -> Episode 12 TV
True ending -> Episode 12 Webcast
Nice ending -> Manami End
Shippers' ending -> Kuroneko End
Nice Boat ending -> Ayase End
Nice Car ending -> Saori End
Incest ending -> Bitch of the Season End
LN ending -> Obama-oniisan End

thats all.

12-06-10, 12:42 AM

jasonhan416 said:
why everyone hating on kirino?

Because she is a bitch that does not appreciate enough the shit people do for her. Kyousuke moved his ass to get a setup in where Ayase would get her a rare figure and all she does is abuse him physically? Fuck this shit right now man! Seriously screw that! Even I would not give the present to the person if they were like that. You know what Santa says? Have you been good this year? Well Guess what man? Kirino just was not good at all this year except in towards Ayase/Kanako and her school matters.
jasonhan416 said:
I accepted her as a tshundre bitch long time ago.
I though so too until her slap this episode filled up my meter of hate thus engaging genuine hate towards more than ever, now let's see if she can bring it down. Why do you think I want Kyousuke x Kuroneko now?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-06-10, 12:45 AM

Needs more Manami.
Ha-cha!

12-06-10, 12:49 AM

tinman21 said:
(Ruri needs more love..)
Damn right! Damn right!
Kuro4735 said:
This episode's artwork (also large):
tinman21 said:
Is that Noizi Itou's art.. OMG saves already in pc.. X3
Yes it is and the article of this episode here: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/12/06/my-little-mahou-shoujo-cant-be-this-cute/ says so.
shanimebib said:
Those endings true? If they do the nice boat ending you will have another Kotonoha not that I don't mind. Getting nervous of the true end and WTH is the LN ending? Saori ending looks interesting in this case. I heard about all this but still question is this really how it's going to go?

12-06-10, 12:52 AM

The only character I find annoying in this anime is Kyousuke.
It would be so much better without him.

Anyway, is it true that all Openings are different?
Since it's always the same song I usually skip them.
Give me ten men like Clouseau and I could destroy the world.

12-06-10, 1:04 AM

Such production values wasted on such a horrible story. It really baffles me.

Kirino, that ungrateful little bitch! She's the last person in the world that truly deserves a limited edition figurine. That little bitch wouldn't even open up to Ayase properly when introducing her hobby of collecting figurines.

Oh and screw you Ayase as well. You decide to further enable Kirino's hobby to such an extent? It is indeed disgusting, and Kirino deserves to be alienated for being a bitch in general to everyone. Furthermore you're a bitch to Kousaka and he still gives in and works his ass off to do the necessary research.

And wtf Kanako, if there was ever a dues ex machina for a slice of life, seriously wtf just happened at the cosplay contest? Her introduction was so abrupt and unbelievable. And on top of it she's a bitch.

Horrible episode. Almost as bad as episode 8.

12-06-10, 1:20 AM

OMG Tamura, Yukari Kanako's VA did Melody of Oblivion's Koko's voice? Holy shit! She is my #1 girl in that series! I have really bad memory with the VA but Tamura, Yukari did lots of other amazing characters, that I did not even know about.
Psajdak said:
Anyway, is it true that all Openings are different?
Yes there are, you can just check some of my comparing of them with pics. They have differences and ED are also different but in your case so is the song so it may interest you more.
A2ZOMG said:
Could not agree more with your flow of comments. Damn right man! Damn right!

12-06-10, 1:34 AM

Heh...I'm kinda disappointed in Kirino. I wanted Kirino x Kyousuke from the start, but she's too damn annoying, tsuntsun and ungrateful after all her brother went through. This late in the anime, there is no chance for Kirino to redeem herself, which I'm convinced the LN had more of but were cut, making Kirino a total bitch in the anime.

In contrast to a certain other anime airing the same season, I DON'T HATE the "neighbor girl with glasses" this time, and I want the 'brother' to pair up with her. (But if it's Kuroneko who's gonna win then so be it.)

Also, lol at the FSN reference and Bridget's reaction to Kanako in the dressing room. "Me-Meruru turned into a dark witch" :D
Modified by LeFake, 12-06-10, 1:50 AM

12-06-10, 1:53 AM

...feh.

I'm pretty much looking forward to the OP variations now. This episode's OP was a nice break from all of the of the others which weren't really any different to begin with. The development of the series is pretty much non-existent at this point and the fact that the studios are attempting to conclude the anime adaptation with "original endings" with only a handful of episodes left for development can only result in one heck of a crash-and-burn conclusion.

...so is it alright now to pretend that this series ended at episode three? The Manami episodes can be the OVA episode.
Can you stand up for yourself?
Can you face your fears?
Can you see what I see?
Can you seize the day?
Can you tell me what you think?

K <3 S

12-06-10, 2:05 AM

HitoriTomoyo said:

...so is it alright now to pretend that this series ended at episode three? The Manami episodes can be the OVA episode.

Yea pretty much. I've basically started to watch it as if it was a comedy and purely that. No real plot, just random situations that ensue hilarity. So all in all good episode in my view.

12-06-10, 2:34 AM

OMG its Fate stay Night errr i mean Kate starry Night xD

12-06-10, 2:57 AM

BlackSnake56 said:

OMG its Fate stay Night errr i mean Kate starry Night xD
Lol, I like how they swap their colors around and change Archer's weapons just to ensure it's totally different. =p

That said, with how much they compressed and took around, it seems they are trying to stuff in as much as possible from the novels without going further into the actual plot itself. They are completely intent on ending the anime series this season it seems, for better or worse.... mostly for worse. God damn, I guess I should start seeing if someone is translating the light novel. I want more Kuroneko. DX

12-06-10, 2:59 AM

boring ep....

12-06-10, 4:04 AM

A great episode as always, good humor and character interaction. The only thing that puzzles me is the nearing end of the show. Or should I say endings? How are they going to make this play out? There has been no romance, so I don't see it being a couple switching method.

Bonus point for Kirino vs Kuroneko in the opening, I would love to see their battle :D

12-06-10, 4:08 AM

Kanakana chan was pretty cute when she sang the Meruru theme song.
I knew Ayase was going to trick her into entering the contest. The twintails were a dead giveaway.

12-06-10, 4:44 AM

Quite entertaining and better than the stupid drama over a teenage girls novel that we had in the last few episodes.
I think they should stick to humorous staff like this.

Btw that Merumeru song might be a little childish but that girl really sings well indeed.
Kirino with that otaku robe(btw does that thing have it's own name?) screaming and having nose bleeds was very entertaining.

12-06-10, 4:52 AM

Yes, Merumeru is the best and deserves her own show. Kira is back again.

12-06-10, 5:04 AM

Well, I hated Kanako at first, but it seems she is not a bad character as I thought. I lol'd at Kirino getting nosebleed xD

12-06-10, 5:05 AM

The performance was great ^^ Looking forward to the next episode ( the cosplay party ? )
yuno6.jpg

Pages (13) -3 -2 [-1] 0 1 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices