Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2008 9:50 PM
Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
amnesia definitely sucks =P
also, why is chikaru so good at dealing with everything? its pretty yay-worthy =3

i feel kinda bad for tamao cuz nagisa gets most of the attention from everyone xD

i still also feel bad for shizuma =\ blehk.

Jun 19, 2008 12:52 PM

Jan 2008
yep... chikura is pretty awsome. chikura for presi.... uhm.. Etoile ^.^

crowslayer91 said:
i feel kinda bad for tamao cuz nagisa gets most of the attention from everyone xD

thats why i'm always cheering for tamao-chan ^.^

crowslayer91 said:
i still also feel bad for shizuma =\ blehk.

and thats why i'm also cheering for shizuma (lately ^.^).
Mar 30, 2010 1:59 PM

Jul 2008
wasnt that bears name oshibaru? now kagome has named him something else >> that bothers me XD

so sad about amane =( well.. even more sad about hikari having to watch amane not know her
Jul 4, 2010 5:52 AM
Jan 2008
I think the whole Amane situation ruled my emotions and thoughts in this episode honestly. It is just really sad and unexpected. Shizuma also held me captive, it like she is dealing with it but only because she has to? Well close to the end of the season. Can't wait to see how things turn out!
Sep 28, 2011 4:09 PM
Jul 2018
This episode is so over the top I felt like throwing up afterwards.
It's like mexican soap operas meet anime.
Aiiii mujerita to as amnesia ai tu no remember me, your love.
And the character development completely neglects any facts the anime provided so far.
One day, Shizuma is cutting herself because she stills love Nagisa and Nagisa is crying like crazy, BUT, the next day they're both perfectly fine and are willing to co-operate with each other?!
Just WTF?
Dec 12, 2012 4:53 PM
Aug 2012
i thought it was really sweet how amane kept "wandering" back to that spot. her heart knows where it belongs
Jun 1, 2014 3:34 AM

Jul 2013
Terraminas said:
One day, Shizuma is cutting herself because she stills love Nagisa and Nagisa is crying like crazy, BUT, the next day they're both perfectly fine and are willing to co-operate with each other?!
Just WTF?

It's so stupid and the whole amnesia thing is really annoying.
Aug 1, 2014 11:11 PM

Feb 2014
Of course she has fucking amnesia *sigh*. And yeah, how the hell can Nagisa and Shizuma behave like nothing happened after all that went down? It was more like Nagisa is the one with amnesia, because the way she was acting was like how she was during the earlier episode when she just started to develop a crush on Shizuma.
Apr 14, 2015 8:17 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The show just went all over the place. Nagisa acting like nothing happened when she was around Shizuma at the end. I bet Nagisa doesn't even know that Shizuma went berserk in her room, mystical feathers floating, blood, broken glass, yep. Here I was thinking that Nagisa would still get mesmerized at the simple stare into Shizuma's eyes.

Amane with amnesia, why, just why. It would have been better if she had a back injury or at least a broken leg. The whole amnesia thing feels so forced.

I'm all down for Chikaru as Etoile. She's consoled so many of her friends, she's perfect for Etoile, pair her up with Kagome, there's no way they can lose. Heck they can make T-shirts with Chikaru's and Kagomes faces in the front, and the bear below them saying Vote for Us.

Sep 20, 2015 11:38 AM

Nov 2014
I liked how yaya basically told everyone that was gossiping to shut the fuck up. NOT A DAMN ONE OF THEM REALLY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED OR WHAT IS GOING ON. like damn you bunch of twats. shut up. you're like a bunch of hens chattering away. I thought you lot were supposed to be more lady-like and mature.
Sep 20, 2015 11:44 AM

Aug 2014
"Like nothing happened"? What are you-all on about? Have you ever seen Shizuma this businesslike? It was almost starting to feel like she and Miyuki had somehow swapped bodies. (let's not get into how Miyuki would handle that, yuk yuk)

Crycho said:
wasnt that bears name oshibaru? now kagome has named him something else >> that bothers me XD
Pa-shi-ba-ru. Percival.

SweetGelato said:
I'm all down for Chikaru as Etoile.
Sign me up. Or if there's no room for her, make her prez.

I'm guessing Amane's amnesia fades in a couple of weeks. No big deal, though Hikari might feel it so for the interim.
PrinceJ said:
i thought it was really sweet how amane kept "wandering" back to that spot. her heart knows where it belongs
That and the scarf. She knows it has some significance or other.

Yes, Shizuma, you've screwed a few things up. Get over it and make up for it. You're a big girl.
"Ō-sama...kindly shut up. I wouldn't normally do this, but we are working with them whether you like it or not, because otherwise our chances of success approach zero." - Stern the Destructor (maybe not a direct translation, but it gets the point across)
Related: I'm writing a Lyrical alternate timeline!
Oct 8, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, Amane getting amnesia from the fall was a very soap opera move. She also just had to only forget Hikari lol. Like "you are? bitch, stop following me" lol. She could have been more polite, I mean she didn't say that but she said to leave her alone instead of asking who she was and what their relationship was that she was so bothered.

Nagisa and Tamao need to train, well.
Oct 22, 2015 6:42 PM

Feb 2013
So I've thought this throughout the whole anime, but it needs to be said....Chikaru is the best girl on this show. Funny, good with people, skilled at many things, and for me...best of all....drama free lol.
Oct 29, 2019 9:44 AM

Aug 2018
I guess, Tamao is spiritually semi ready to become Etoile, to be at times warm, at times strict example for everyone, support they need, and be ready to receive other Etoile's support.. And I'd be glad if Nagisa would discover for herself, why would she want to become Etoile herself.. As Shizuma said, Nagisa needs to make this choice herself as well..
I'm trying to be positive, but for now it a bit feels like Tamao and Nagisa are not at point, where they are ready to become Etoiles.. I feel like more development is needed, right now it feels a bit too fast, and more maybe pushed on them by circumstances.. Yeah, sometimes it happens like this as well, and only later gets accepted and maybe even appreciated, but I just hope that their hearts will be into this idea more..
Nov 26, 2019 7:49 AM

Oct 2015
Tumbling with the horse has made Amane to so cold like the snow she walked on.

Wow, Shizuma has decide to suck it up and help Tamao and Nagisa to run for Etoile.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 13, 2022 9:07 AM

Feb 2020
Amane's amnesia was straight from a soap opera, lol.
Mar 5, 2023 10:27 AM
Feb 2021
Not a huge fan of the amnesia plotline, but I understand why it's there. I do think it does a lot for Amane's arc, it's just really contrived. A lot of the conflict in this show, while metaphorically meaningful, feels unrealistic. I really disagree with Tomao's sentiment about people being unable to survive without one another, and that they need to fill each other, so I hope the show gives a more nuanced approach to the themes than that.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 2 Discussion

lsumi - Jul 24, 2008

29 by kagamiiin »»
Apr 13, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 12 Discussion

sifma - May 26, 2008

23 by voidintheceiling »»
Apr 10, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sifma - Jun 2, 2008

110 by Destroyer31 »»
Dec 23, 2023 5:20 AM

» Strawberry Panic PS2 Poster???

Zelgadiss007 - Aug 28, 2013

5 by ShokuganYuriko »»
Aug 30, 2023 2:30 PM

Poll: » Strawberry Panic Episode 25 Discussion

sifma - Jun 1, 2008

13 by Baskarite »»
Mar 6, 2023 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.