Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 3, 2010 6:23 PM

Oct 2008
SPOILER ALERT

This topic is only to the ones who read the manga!. If you do not read the manga, please stop reading (or star to read the manga XDDD). This topic will not have spoiler tags!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 3, 2010 6:24 PM

Oct 2008
What do you expect of the second appearance of Shiori-chan? Do you think that she have a Goddess in her? I really hope so XP
Dec 6, 2010 11:28 PM

Dec 2008
Considering how long ago her last appearance was, I personally marked Shiori as one of the most likely candidates to be possessed by a Goddess given her long absence. Then again Kujou was also neglected and she turned out to be a bust (for the time being; there's no telling what sort of twists await with these Goddesses), and the most likely scenario to occur would be that Chihiro and Ayumi (or perhaps just one of them, most likely Ayumi) are possessed by Goddesses, but are now more heavily guarded than before.

However, I can easily imagine Shiori claiming that she clearly remembers Keima, though I'm somewhat unconfident in that scenario, even though I would like for it to occur. It would just mean that there's one less dead character in this series.
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» What is the thing do you like the most of her?

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 3, 2010

8 by Bab3s »»
Mar 29, 2017 11:08 PM

» Shiori's Birthday~!!!!!!!!

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 25, 2010

5 by NijiiroSakana »»
Dec 29, 2010 1:54 PM

» Presents for Shiori~

Nishitomi_Negi - Dec 25, 2010

0 by Nishitomi_Negi »»
Dec 25, 2010 11:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.