Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2010 11:25 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked this episode, but in the end it was a bit gay... :D
On the other hand, if someone who doesn't know that series saw it, would probably think that everything is alright, since one of them looks girly anyway xD

top 3 anime: Code Geass | One Piece | Death Note
Apr 29, 2011 3:20 PM

Feb 2009
This almost looked hot, if not for the fact that Shun is a guy...
Aug 4, 2011 11:47 AM

Dec 2009
Interesting
Aug 27, 2011 12:21 AM

Mar 2009
i swear shun is in the closet.
Nov 1, 2013 8:59 PM

Dec 2012
That ending O.o
Nov 7, 2013 12:56 AM

Jun 2008
Those gay elements thrown in there are too obvious to not be intentional. I wonder why they feel like putting them in a shounen action anime.

Phoenix_Hime said:
i swear shun is in the closet.

This closet looks to be made out of glass.
May 16, 2015 6:36 PM

Jan 2011
barteq88 said:

On the other hand, if someone who doesn't know that series saw it, would probably think that everything is alright, since one of them looks girly anyway xD

I was thinking the same thing!! LOL
Shun looks so much like a female that to someone who doesn't watch the show.. it looks as though him and Hyoga are having a moment! I swear I thought Shun was going to kiss him for a second..
barelyaliveMay 16, 2015 6:39 PM
May 29, 2015 9:28 PM

May 2009
Shiryu was so awesome with those weapons! Sword was the right choice and the way he held was super cool! XD
Well Shun...don't you look...lustful...? 0.o I hope Hyoga wakes up soon!
Seiya and Shiryu are off again together (they make such a great pair lol)
Jan 5, 2018 11:17 PM

Jun 2016
Shun staying back to make gay warming up time with Hyoga is perfect, let the bromance of the century commence. And by that I mean let Seiya and Shiryu go off and kick ass together! Shun's confident smile when he said he'd save Hyoga seemed to reflect his newfound resolve from Ikki.

I really liked this episode, it was really sad for the most part. The entire scene where Aioria spoke about fighting until peace is kept, yet regretting all the blood shed that's happened was great. See Cassios, of course she cares about you! :'( And then after Shina who is fueled by hatred for herself and sanctuary attempts to go off, Aioria pulls the same thing Cassios did early by knocking her out, out of love. After all of this horribly sad stuff including Shun thinking of his lost brother they run into the corpse of Hyoga. If they hadn't saved him that would have been too tragic!

This episode and particularly the first half made me think about how morally diverse this arc has been. The amount of different justice people are fighting for(Athena's like the bronze saints; mu & old master & aiora, Arles's like Shaka, their own like Death Mask), and people fighting for their loved ones and their emotions like Cassios, Marin, and Shina is crazy! What a diverse cast, this is by no means just good versus evil, it has plenty of levels, and I think that's what makes this arc so interesting. Even if I find the fights to be inconsistent, and the world building to be very limited which was one of the strongest points of the anime, this arc has some fantastic characters! Perhaps that's what most tournament arcs tend to be as I feel the same way about Yuyu Hakusho's dark tournament.
Jan 6, 2018 6:30 AM

Dec 2016
gfsdfgsdgsdfgs said:
What a diverse cast, this is by no means just good versus evil, it has plenty of levels, and I think that's what makes this arc so interesting. Even if I find the fights to be inconsistent, and the world building to be very limited which was one of the strongest points of the anime, this arc has some fantastic characters! Perhaps that's what most tournament arcs tend to be as I feel the same way about Yuyu Hakusho's dark tournament.

I told you! xD

I love the gold saints. Kurumada did a great job here. Nice personalities ;)
Jan 23, 2022 2:42 AM

Jun 2020
Well didn't expect that twist by Shun during the climax of this episode. Lol Shun nice to see your determination for intricate sensation you have developed. xD
Feb 1, 2022 5:07 PM

Aug 2015
No fckn way, Ikki. You was the best...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 112 Discussion

Monad - Jan 13, 2014

4 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 11:10 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 111 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 27, 2012

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 100 Discussion

Monad - Dec 9, 2013

12 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 16, 11:19 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 97 Discussion

jr_paperbag - May 22, 2012

7 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 11:08 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Episode 98 Discussion

Albi-kun - Dec 7, 2014

3 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 10, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.