Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 17, 2013 1:09 PM

Jun 2009
They should make a second series. Byakuran saga was fine but I really wanna see the Shimon Famiglia in action.

Are you the bloody applause monkey? Keep your sh*t comments to yourself or go troll on 4chan.
Sep 25, 2013 4:13 AM

Mar 2012
Liked it and I hope they continue to make more episodes!
Oct 28, 2013 2:09 AM

Oct 2012
Lol Fran "We're open to suggestion for your method of death"
I want Fran again!! Such a shame he's only in this arc (well consist of 2 arcs?)
Byakuran is alive... oh it's different person

I want to know why Cervello family is so.... annoying.. Are they the mastermind of this problem?
I want to know who Kawahiro oji-san is!
Time to read manga I guess

Season 2, please xD
And make it until Tsuna vs.
"Signature removed"
Dec 17, 2013 7:47 AM

Dec 2011
Well, really hated how the show started. Everything was horrible but the last 2 arc was able to entertained me and that final episode made it worth while. Too bad that the only not useless FEMALE character died. overall: 8/10
Jan 20, 2014 7:45 PM

Jun 2011
Episode: WAHH Yuni... and Gamma... why. I know why. But it's still sad. Byakuran gets to live, I'm kinda glad. As long as he stops killing people. Everyone gets to keep their memories of the events and little ring souvenirs of their box weapons! Great ending.

Overall: I think this is hands down one of the greats. The character development is gruelingly slow but you truly do fall in love with each of the characters. The action dragged on at times (as with Gokudera vs. Gamma, etc.) but each time it got better and better (Yamamoto vs. Genkishi and Tsuna vs. Byakuran). There are some plotholes too, though I recognize that the manga probably closes several of those up. I wish there was a bit more strong female representation... that's probably the worst I can say about it. As much as I'd love to rewatch this, it's supes long. I'll just keep it with me and look up fanarts... and read the manga. I'm gonna miss it TT_TT
Mar 21, 2014 10:17 AM

Jun 2013
Best anime ever <3
Jun 1, 2014 11:56 PM

Nov 2012
Still remember watching this when it came out with my ugly sobby feelings and wishing I could watch more.

The memories. And to think 3-4 years have almost passed since then!
Nov 9, 2014 10:55 PM
Jun 2013
Well...Good by Katekyo Hitman Reborn. It was a cool ride. There were a lot of disappointments but a lot of surprises as well. Good series overall.
Nov 13, 2014 5:10 PM
Jun 2010
Alright show, I disliked a lot of the characters but it was a good battle shounen, and I did like Tsuna for the most part. With many things like this, I wish there was a bit more to the characters, particularly Nagi, Haru and Kyoko to have a bit more too them, it looked like, around the middle of the last arc that they were going to develop at least a little, but nothing really happened. Such a shame.

Really, REALLY wanted to see Reborn kick ass, in general the Arcobaleno seemed very weak and I feel they needed to shine a bit, and to be honest most of the fights the Arcobaleno are a part of (those not against the main antagonist(s)) were very dull compared to the rest, as in underpowered than normal. Seriously Reborn looked like such a badass, wanted him to revert back to kick ass and take names.

Show is a decent 7/10, even though I spent most of the time wishing Lambo and Gokudera would die whenever they were on screen. Kind of disappointing ending for sure, the characterization was a bit weak but overall the show was solid.

EDIT: Also I really wanted Tsuna to be able to go into Hyper Dying Will on command, rather than having to take those prissy pills, I mean, seriously?
JustwonNov 13, 2014 5:15 PM
May 14, 2015 7:10 PM

Jul 2014
Started off bad but got better especially after episode 19.

I was a little worried because I'd heard people saying how this anime had an inconclusive ending probably because there's still more to cover in the manga but I thought the ending was pretty satisfying.
Jun 4, 2015 4:39 PM

May 2012
Pretty damn meh ending if you ask me but then again what could've expected from this rather meh to totally shit anime in the first place?

Seriously though this was nothing more than repeating the same shit over and over again with an unsatisfying ending to come with.

The person who recommended me this anime really has shit taste to be honest and it's sad I've got to follow my rules to not drop an anime as if I didn't I would've done that a long time ago!

All in all it was meh, nothing too fancy or good of a story 5/10
Jun 10, 2015 8:25 PM

Apr 2014
Well so it ends. Not a bad series, but take too long to get to the good part.
The only watchable in this series is like the last 30 episode. The episodes before these last 30 episode is really boring...I myself just skim through those episodes.
I wouldn't say it is one of the best, but it is better than Fairy Tail(anime version)...also I did not watch Fairy Tail after the first season since it is so shity and too many filler.
Overall score 7/10 meh series.
Jun 22, 2015 5:07 PM
Sep 2010
I just hope sooner or later they will bring this Anime back and show what happens after the last acr
Aug 22, 2015 5:49 PM

Jul 2014
AND SO IT ENDSSSSSSSSSSSS

tears were shed at 23:54

ONTO THE OVA AND MANGA
Aug 27, 2015 12:07 AM

Jun 2014
lel was i the only one to catch that
cliched shounen, but still enjoyable
"People die if they are killed."-Emiya Shirou 2006

"Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right!"-Emiya Shirou 2015

Thanks for the awe inspiring quotes from your anime version Shirou
Sep 25, 2015 1:16 PM

Oct 2007
....We never got to see Yamamoto's upgraded vongola box.
Jan 23, 2016 4:37 PM

Jul 2014
Liinah said:
Yuni died in the future but what about her past self? Wasn't Aria pregnant?[/b]

Future Yuni in that timeline died, but they were from a different timeline (so she'll remain dead since they can't change the past or anything). But in their timeline Yuni is just going to born normally, and Aria probably isn't gonna die either cause there won't be any non-7^3. Aria and Gamma, (hopefully Yuni too), and the rest of the Giglionero family will live a (not so normal) normal Mafia life.
Mar 25, 2016 2:32 AM

Jul 2009
I'm so glad I decided to pick this show up. I found out about it after coming across a TsunaxHibari doujinshi haha. (Which is a terrible pairing btw. TsunaxGokudera ftw).

Seriously though, great show. I never wanted it to end. :c
Jul 13, 2016 1:10 AM

Feb 2015
And tha's the end, I think that Byakuran is in the present and somehow is a prisioner, I hope Irie, Gamma and all the crew grew in piece incluiding Uni.
Jul 22, 2016 7:30 PM
Jul 2016
The best anime I've ever watched, way better than naruto. So sad its end now -_-
Aug 21, 2017 4:48 AM

Mar 2010
Finished re-watching this series , last time I watched about 6-7 years ago . haha , still nice , but knowing the continuation on the manga(but has ended as well) , I would still maintain the score 9/10 rating for katekyo hitman. Going to miss all the animated and voiced yamamoto , gokudera , tsuna , ryohei , lussuria(the most funny one haha) , screaming squalo , and many more. ..... I really enjoyed this series , even though theres some pathetic parts , but still there are good parts and I won't close one eye for that :)

2017..and still no news for animated sequel...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2017 4:15 PM
Nov 2017
Nani? Chrome wants to be used? o.O
The cringe on this anime was kinda bad... I will rate it 4.5 / 10.
Oct 8, 2018 8:03 PM
Dec 2012
So many unanswered questions. So much potential.
Oct 23, 2018 4:24 PM

Jan 2018
Still getting all the chills and the feels although I already re-watched this for so many years. This is one of my all-time fave shounen... ever. I've read the manga and it's really great. I'm still hoping they'll continue the anime.
Nov 10, 2018 9:09 AM

Feb 2010
My All Time favorite shounen...
Seriously why the studio didn't continue, this arc isn't the end.

KHR remake waiting room. Hope this'll get a remake one day, Amen.

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Dec 2, 2018 7:29 AM
Dec 2018
I wish I will be a rich man and I'll spend all of my wealth for all the manga that is meant to be animated!!! whoooo 8yrs had past. I wish they will release more.....
Jan 30, 2019 11:30 AM

Jan 2017
Really a good show. I wanted a generic battle shounen and it delivered at that. Plus the side characters(guardians except Lambo)were more interesting and amusing than Tsuna. They were generic archetypes but still pretty enjoyable.

Hibari was my favorite and imo is the best cold hearted/badass type character in battle shounens. I hope they make a sequel of it, though chances are slim.
Feb 2, 2019 4:06 PM
Mar 2018
Oof i want they to continue khr... Im gonna cry :(
Dec 9, 2019 8:37 AM
Jun 2017
Guess it was worth sticking with those 20..ish starting episodes
Jun 11, 2020 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
They would be a nice way to end the series but the manga is still publishing and I want to see Tsuna grow into a fine mafia boss :P
Jun 11, 2020 10:43 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Lavah said:
They would be a nice way to end the series but the manga is still publishing and I want to see Tsuna grow into a fine mafia boss :P
Dude, it's been centuries since the manga ended.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Jun 12, 2020 12:09 AM
Jul 2018
cchigu said:
Lavah said:
Dude, it's been centuries since the manga ended.

What really? I thought I heard it's on hiatus. Well then thanks for letting me know, I guess I'll read the manga now.
Sep 24, 2020 11:29 PM

Nov 2016
What the fuck how did Byakuran end up living???
CPU: i7 6700 | GPU: GTX 1070 | RAM: 16GB | HD: 1TB | Moderators are mean! | D. Gray Man Hallow is UNDERRATED!

Nov 7, 2020 4:41 PM
Nov 2010
Poor conclusion to a poor story. Deleting the consequences and resetting stuff always cheapens everything that happened. It's yet another thing that the author didn't know about storytelling, just like some other basic things like how to properly manage different timelines and time travel so that it at least doesn't look as nonsensical as it did in Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

Despite these and various other flaws that the show had, it was entertaining at times with its battles and comedy, though the jokes and even the plot were repeated so many times that I had to make several breaks to forget about it all before resuming. So it took me years to finish this; the repetition of everything was definitely the greatest flaw of this series.
Jan 28, 2022 11:48 AM

Nov 2008
What a ride, this is one of those shows you can't miss. I recommend reading the manga, you'll see a lot of things that were scrapped in the anime.
Sep 23, 2022 1:45 PM
Jul 2015
took me 3years to finish it 2019-2022 year watch on tv was 2011-2013 🤣 i hate future arcs (but start to love it when they rewind eps 1st season - mukuro - varia)

i felt bad kikyou gakuzo and bluebell i love them as characters along w daisy 😣😞 dont torture them use their skills only teach them

im glad byakuran happy like rich kid in beach

while our vongola current improve the ring to colour and got animal rings lmao 🤣

my fav this show Byakuran Mukuro Fon Collonello Hibari

8/10 i hate too much talking part - draggy ass eps in future arcs thats why i dropped for awhile then comeback 😣😞 thanks to the handsome characters pushing go thru to watch

oh i also hate how they end the fight of wrath to short should elobrate more fheir power n fights all teams including byakuran bcs im in team antagonist not on justice team everytime

i also hate annoyed w animals fight like i love brawl weapon more
senekohanSep 23, 2022 2:43 PM
Nov 22, 2022 11:21 AM

Jan 2013
I guess Tri-ni-sette really dictates time and space and the balance of all.
And in true fashion everything is back to normal and everyone is back alive.

I really enjoyed my time with this anime honestly, some great moments.
Building up the family, getting stronger with the help of the family was fantastic.
It really got going with the future arc aswell, wish we'd seen more of the future parts of them but the anime was always about the younger parts.
I think the fights could've been better and maybe a bit longer at times, for example the last fight with the Wreaths and Byakuran felt really fast.
But aside from that, solid shounen anime.

Also funny how after I started this anime it was announced that they were making a new anime, really hope it's a sequel as I've read some of the events that happen in the manga and it looked interesting.

8/10
Dec 12, 2022 7:26 PM
Oct 2020
And so it ends! What a great arc! This episode was more of a wrap up of the arc, and I really appreciate that. Some anime just jump straight into another arc instead of giving you time to breathe.

A shame that this is the end of the anime. Time to watch the OVA and the. Read the manga. Overall, I’d say it’s around a 9.5/10
Dec 14, 2022 8:38 AM

Aug 2020
I'm still waiting for a Reborn comeback...

Dec 22, 2022 1:19 PM

Aug 2018
Great nekketsu overall! Almost all of its flaws (if not all) come from the fact that this started as a gag manga, although it managed to become serious-ish decently. I'm really looking forward to continue this with the manga, although I've read in some forums that the ending was pretty mediocre and rushed. A solid 8,5/10 for me, I enjoyed this series a lot! :)
Aug 31, 2023 8:57 PM
Aug 2023
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
Dec 6, 2023 4:16 PM
Jul 2020
best anime ever!!!!!!!!
Dec 6, 2023 11:48 PM
May 2023
One of my favourite series hands down
Apr 7, 9:02 AM
Oct 2023
faltou a continuação e muitas explicações que tem no mangá, mas é perfeito igual
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Reborn the Character

Kakuneon - Apr 14

0 by Kakuneon »»
Apr 14, 2:37 AM

» 80 episodes in and im wondering if its worth to continue

smolseok - Jan 7

8 by Kenpachi_91 »»
Jan 8, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 3 Discussion

Zinvy - Aug 10, 2009

26 by FanthyLord »»
Nov 5, 2023 10:45 AM

» For those of you who want a better experience starting hitman reborn.

ArtimesGamer - Apr 2, 2012

29 by removed-user »»
Oct 31, 2023 10:54 AM

Poll: » Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Episode 189 Discussion ( 1 2 )

garfield15 - Jun 18, 2010

54 by wildhood »»
Oct 4, 2023 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.