Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 2, 2010 8:52 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like their relations grow fast!

Summary
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 2, 2010 8:54 AM

Jan 2009
Junichi is so tactless.
Anyway, do want moar Tsukasa. <3
This'll definitely be the best arc. Ever.
I still think they're going quite fast forward, I might be off though.
Also, funny how the commercial right after the OP spoils some stuff. Even more fun how they have 2 almost identical commercials right after each other after that : D
The dog near the end, are dogs really supposed to have whiskers like that?
Lastly, the ED's better than I thought initially.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 2, 2010 8:55 AM

Aug 2009
Ahaha, Tsukasa mistook Junichi "looking at her book" as him "reading the book", which she didn't like. When she realized her mistake, her embarrased reaction was funny :P

I laughed at Junichi giving Tsukasa a piggyback ride, which happened because a dog went to the bathroom on Tsukasa's leg lol.

Tsukasa was a lot of fun to watch this episode, with some tsundere characteristics in there. For some reason, the scene at the end (where Tsukasa is thinking about Junichi) reminds me of the scenes at the end of Haruka's arc, where she was always thinking (and laughing) about Junichi. That's a definite good sign in my book :D

Tsukasa seems to have some family issues with her sister, but they haven't really elaborated on that much. Next episode, titled "Pride プライド", looks like it'll be pretty interesting, especially with the evil look Tsukasa was giving Junichi.

4.4/5 :D

Dec 2, 2010 10:14 AM
Jun 2008
lol She is still keeping that Banana
Dec 2, 2010 12:45 PM

Oct 2010
Kuro4735 said:
I laughed at Junichi giving Tsukasa a piggyback ride, which happened because a dog went to the bathroom on Tsukasa's leg lol.
Oh great they did that part from the manga which was important. That's good to hear.
Oosran said:

I would say it can be on par with the drama in Kaoru's arc but let's see this arc fully before I can say that.
Oosran said:
The dog near the end, are dogs really supposed to have whiskers like that?
Depends on the race it comes from and DNA from the mother/father. If any of them had whiskers then yeah that dog might have them. :p
Yumekichi11Dec 2, 2010 12:53 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 2, 2010 1:17 PM

Apr 2010
Love the chemistry between the two, damn still have to wait for the subs but still lol'd most of the time.. seems Tsukasa really deserved the title of 'Queen' for this series..

And looks like someone's finally able to control Junichi's pervertedness.. poor Junichi, now you can't even imagine something perverted when Tsukasa's close by.. XD

MorningGlory said:
Junichi's Banana??
tinman21Dec 2, 2010 1:31 PM
Dec 2, 2010 3:36 PM

Oct 2010
Oh right I forgot to give my impressions. For the first part Juinichi is a lucky SOB for touching Tsuaka's breasts on top of that I bet they feel better in a swimsuit than the school uniform. Furthermore when offered to touch them again around the shrine part he wanted to but that part had its shine with Tsukasa mind playing with him. As for the Umehara incident, Tsukasa got so nasty towards Junichi that she scared him bad and made him work like a dog yet Junichi was nice to her with the coffee. Do wonder who put the graffiti on the leg of the Gundam?

Second half was amazing with Junichi's meeting of Tsukasa's sister a second time and entering Tsukasa's room. It looks really Victorian like with bed, curtains and setup. Furthermore good service of Tsukasa's in pajamas. Got to love Tsukasa's ECCHI BREAKER! Twice on top of that. Of course the piggyback was great but they changed it from outside school to around the school. Tsukasa's house is way in the middle class. Of course nice fan service of her in the bath
Regardless the preview got me excited for that girl who will make Tsukasa very angry possibly letting us see her full dark side you don't want to mess with.
Yumekichi11Dec 2, 2010 3:39 PM

Dec 2, 2010 3:52 PM

Jan 2009
I think that the "very angry" look has a different target instead. Someone who... er... fails to... perform as desired ^_^
Dec 2, 2010 4:07 PM

Aug 2009
Mentar said:
I think that the "very angry" look has a different target instead. Someone who... er... fails to... perform as desired ^_^

Ahaha, I guessed that it wasn't the girl, but rather, she's angry at a certain guy that's supposed to be helping her out... cough...cough :D

Anyways, great chemistry between the main couple so far, and can't wait to see how it progresses. I haven't had this much fun watching an arc since Haruka's arc woo~

Dec 2, 2010 7:38 PM

Nov 2008
The arc is progressing in a very good way, like the tsundere side of Tsukasa. And I loled in the misunderstanding scene. Can´t wait for next one with the angry face of Tsukasa in the preview.
Dec 2, 2010 7:39 PM

Nov 2008
Now I'm really interested in what she had in her notebook. Junichi got lucky that she did not killed him after her breast. LOL

What's with her sister? She is completely zoned out. And it seems that Tsukasa is falling for him, next week's episode should be even more intriguing than this one. Too bad that it's only a 4 episode adaptation.
Dec 2, 2010 7:49 PM

Nov 2008
nothing like a manipulative woman with home issues lol and being trapped by your own Facade.. as she is trapping herself
Dec 2, 2010 8:29 PM

Aug 2010
i love this arc, its the best, shes pretty hot when she gets all evil look, idunno y, but good ep
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Dec 2, 2010 8:36 PM
Jun 2010
Oosran said:

WORD.

I really didn't expect this arc to be this good. Tsukasa is also way more interesting than most of the other heroines.
Dec 2, 2010 8:57 PM

Jul 2009
i just love chars who are interesting :)
Dec 2, 2010 8:58 PM

Apr 2010
That Junichi isn't the brightest was clear but even so he was pretty late in figuring out that Ayatsuji was hiding something and that she was trying to avoid going home.
Ayatsuji's sister and Morishima are very similar in personality so much actually that she looks more like Morishima's sister the Ayatsuji's sister.

Besides the fact that she is avoiding her sister what else is she hiding that could even get her kicked from school?
Is she a yandere in disguise?
And what happened between her and her sister?
Dec 2, 2010 9:00 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode, fairly quick character development huh? Well while she's an interesting character, I thought I'd like her more than I do. I dunno, she just doesn't appeal to me that much. Yet it seems people will overrate this nevertheless? *sigh*
Funny episode though, reactions were funny :P Why do I have a feeling she'll end up taking part in the contest? >_<
I like her sister, her character's way better than Tsukasa XD (at least, so far)
Dec 2, 2010 9:25 PM

Nov 2007
well well she's a scary bitch but she has her cute side and there's already interest on both sides so more progress than all of Rihoko's story. I like her so far and I'm interested to see where it goes. what if he really did read the scribbles? probably won't find out what it is till the 4th part but next ep should have more progress.
Dec 2, 2010 9:37 PM

Jan 2010
I fucking love this arc so fucking much.
I want more already.
Oh fucking god!
LOL
Dec 2, 2010 9:45 PM

May 2008
this arc is so cool i love it :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 2, 2010 9:45 PM

Jan 2008
TSUKASA 4EVER!
her arc has been very intriguing and I wish they would follow more closely to the manga though... but then that would ruin any differentiation between them
Dec 2, 2010 9:53 PM
Oct 2010
I wanted to see Juinichi's thoughts of Hibiki in bikini XD. Lol at dog peeing. Pretty funny episode.
Dec 2, 2010 9:56 PM

Oct 2010
Kuro4735 said:
Mentar said:

Ahaha, I guessed that it wasn't the girl, but rather, she's angry at a certain guy that's supposed to be helping her out... cough...cough :D
Oh? Well I certainly will want to see that person's reaction next episode of which I know but let's see how they animate that.
ClementIV said:
Now I'm really interested in what she had in her notebook. Junichi got lucky that she did not killed him after her breast. LOL
Oh on the contrary I think it was a mind game of Tsukasa on Junichi to see his reaction and test him out on a somewhat of a date to the shrine.
ClementIV said:
And it seems that Tsukasa is falling for him, next week's episode should be even more intriguing than this one.
She finds him strange and intriguing. Naturally her interest peaked up but as you saw she does not like him thinking of perverted things. I would like to test her reactions out if he though perverted thing about her only.
Aversa said:
Ayatsuji's sister and Morishima are very similar in personality so much actually that she looks more like Morishima's sister the Ayatsuji's sister.
I will agree with this except Morishima's eyes are far more captivating and unique.

Dec 2, 2010 10:12 PM

Jun 2009
I wonder whose name she scribbled in her deathnote... I suspect a bloody conclusion to this arc.
Dec 2, 2010 10:18 PM

Apr 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Aversa said:
I will agree with this except Morishima's eyes are far more captivating and unique.
I think they made Morishima's eyes look more European since her grandparent was British.
That her eyes are blue also suggest this.
Spookt said:
I wonder whose name she scribbled in her deathnote... I suspect a bloody conclusion to this arc.
It's pretty obvious that the secret will be reveled at some point during this arc.
It seems to suggest violence was involved but i doubt it was bloody tho.
Dec 2, 2010 10:47 PM

Mar 2009
idk if its "cool" but just like she thinks that Junichi is mysterious... I also think she is equally as such.

Can't wait for the next episode >.<
K-ON v1.1 ... Please leave you comments on my profile! ^_^
Dec 2, 2010 11:26 PM

Jun 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Do wonder who put the graffiti on the leg of the Gundam

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.

This arc I've been anticipating for a while since reading the manga based on Tsukasa's story, which I found amusing and interesting. I love her devious side, she kind of reminds of Kurumi from Kimi ni Todoke with her double personality. I'm glad Tachibana was a true bro and was going to cop a feel if given the opportunity. Shame Tsuakasa was just being a tease.

Can't wait to see Tachibana develop his hair fetish.
Dec 2, 2010 11:27 PM

Jan 2010
Now this girl is interesting..it appears they did save the best for last.

I just hope they don't fuck around with her ending.
Ok™
Dec 2, 2010 11:49 PM

Jun 2008
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It was probably Haruka-senpai, since she was assigned to do the painting, but like Tsukasa said, she must gotten bored and started playing with it and then ditched it.. lol

------------------
GAHHH, the sick scene was not as cute as the VN T_T
proof

other CGs

Other than that there's nothing that I need to comment on, everything is according to the PLAN Script...

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 3, 2010 12:58 AM

Jan 2008
i find it funny how a piggy back ride was offered just because the dog pee'd on her. but yeah really enjoyed this ep and this arc. the last one kinda made me lose interest in amagami but watching these two eps has good me hooked again.
Dec 3, 2010 1:25 AM

Nov 2007
MorningGlory said:

No way. Why would she eat 3 bananas in one day?
Oosran said:
This'll definitely be the best arc. Ever
Lastly, the ED's better than I thought initially.

WTH. Exactly my thought on this arc.

Well I am glad I followed this anime, which initially felt a whole lot stupid to me. But in the end, I enjoyed most of it.

Tsukasa gets my vote for the best Arc so far, unless they mess up with the final episode. But I guess that won't happen, since the animators probably would want to finish the anime on high note, so it gotta be the best arc.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 3, 2010 2:15 AM

Sep 2009
I'm having too much fun in this arc.
Dec 3, 2010 2:39 AM

Feb 2010
Definitely a great arc so far.

A shame they went with a four-episode ombibus format for this series.
I would have enjoyed a linear series with only some of these characters as the leads.
And then they could have finished Amagami SS with a School Days ending! ^^

If I had to rank these arcs as of now...

I'm pretty sure this will be my favorite arc:
Ayatsuji, Tsukasa

Fun, enjoyable:
Nanasaki, Ai
Morishima, Haruka

Some nice moments, but weak overall:
Nakata, Sae
Tanamachi, Kaoru

Ugh, I don't care about your supposed weight problems or if Junichi joins the tea club. End. Please:
Sakurai, Rihoko
sexijiDec 3, 2010 3:23 AM
Dec 3, 2010 2:55 AM

Feb 2010
McRib said:
Now this girl is interesting..it appears they did save the best for last.

I just hope they don't fuck around with her ending.

+1
Dec 3, 2010 2:59 AM

Jul 2010
Tsukasa is such an interesting character. Her mistaking Junichi for actually reading the contents was hilarious. Her embarrassed face was great! Going all tsundere afterwards and even trying to blackmail him with the fact that he touched her chest. xD

"Oh he was just telling me he had something to say about you." :facepalm:

She changes personality very quickly huh? Really wonder why she's putting up the act in the first place. The way she behaved with her sister last episode and her not wanting to go home in this one, points to her having problems in the family. In contrary to her sister she's forcing herself to be the star of the school, getting great grades and going to a great college, but her sister is always slacking off and not motivated at all and Tsukasa is frustrated by that. Because Junichi is now actually trying to motivate himself more and make himself more useful, I think Tsukasa may open up to him more and see that it's still possible to change. Well that's my theory of course. =)

Hibiki gets pushed to enter the Miss Santa contest by Haruka every arc and finally she agrees to it? Great that Tsukasa is already thinking of Junichi in the sense of being interested in him. She just loves to toy with him huh?

Anyway, awesome episode! =D
OnyxthegreatDec 3, 2010 3:29 AM

Dec 3, 2010 3:52 AM

Oct 2010
Aversa said:
Actually 1/4 since it's her grandparents the lineage tends to thin out along the family if the other member is not European/British. Anyways she appeared over 80% of the time in each arc and even with this episode it suggests that she quite popular girl. European/British are captivating and unique, I should know I grew up in Europe.
kaimax said:
Sartaj said:
Yumekichi11 said:

It was probably Haruka-senpai, since she was assigned to do the painting, but like Tsukasa said, she must gotten bored and started playing with it and then ditched it.. lol
I agree with this since it sounds right because Haruka does tend to play like that, especially since the swim club incident not only once but twice as you all remember last episode. :D

Dec 3, 2010 3:59 AM

Feb 2010
why bananas and energy drinks ? xD
Dec 3, 2010 4:41 AM

Oct 2010
Before I forget did anyone notice how lame was Junichi's typing was on that computer? It almost looks like Junichi has zero computer skills.

Dec 3, 2010 4:55 AM

Aug 2010
Hehe, Tsukasa-san...lol @ Junichi
This arc is really something, so I can't wait for the next episode :D
Dec 3, 2010 4:58 AM

Aug 2010
This is definitely the best arc of the series.

Yumekichi11 said:
Before I forget did anyone notice how lame was Junichi's typing was on that computer? It almost looks like Junichi has zero computer skills.

I noticed this too. What was with that?
Dec 3, 2010 5:07 AM

Jul 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Yeah, looks like he's a real computer expert. Typing with two fingers and all. =P

Dec 3, 2010 5:08 AM

Jun 2009
Ayatsuji-san can be really scary sometimes. But I like her Tsundere side :3

Dec 3, 2010 5:26 AM

Jun 2008
prismheart said:
This is definitely the best arc of the series.

Yumekichi11 said:

I noticed this too. What was with that?

That explains why he doesn't have a PC.

Other referrals
Kyosuke from OreImo
Ako and Riko from KissXsis

It's because they don't have any PC, so of course Zero computer skills.

analogy
How do you expect me to be good at horseback riding without a horse.. lol

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 3, 2010 5:45 AM

Jun 2009
I was actually slightly disappointed in this episode since I was expecting Ayatsuji to pull more pranks on Tachibana rather than going easy on him the whole episode. Well, nevermind still a good episode.
Dec 3, 2010 6:28 AM

May 2010
man, i wish there was a bit more of those dramatic scenes before they started warming up to each other like that. i guess i can't complain though, this has been the best arc so far. i really want to know though why she hates her sister.. doesn't look like we'll find out about her until the last episode of the arc though :(
Dec 3, 2010 6:37 AM

Apr 2010
Ayatsuji is more mystery......XD
Love this arc..

^_^

Dec 3, 2010 7:21 AM

Apr 2010
This arc seems to be making up for the Rihoko arc... that arc was pretty bad.

Although i still have to see the other 2 episodes to decide whether it's better than Haruka/Kaoru's arcs. Because them 2 are my favourites so far.

Now off to read Higanbana No Saku Yoru Ni!!!!!
Dec 3, 2010 8:34 AM

Jun 2009
They should just make mah Tsukas-chan's <3 arc 5 episodes long instead of getting us Risa arc in last episode.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Dec 3, 2010 9:10 AM

Aug 2010
she really doesn't want anyone to see those Yaoi fan fics XD
Roy Mustang is my hero
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? think about it
If u say plz because its shorter than please, ill say no kuz its shorter than yes
Dec 3, 2010 9:30 AM

Nov 2007
lol at [UTW] translating 'touching' to 'groping'. that was a good pick of word. bringing the best out of the moment.

OT: I laughed my ass off when [Ryuumaru] used sandwich in Hyakka. Gotta love the way they do fansubbing. XD

Although it didn't make much sense why he would give her a piggy back ride. But anyways, he scored points already while touching her soft spots. so its all good. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone still watching this in 2022?

Raibyou - May 4, 2022

43 by nixshiki »»
Mar 18, 6:21 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 22, 2010

352 by Zane_0 »»
Dec 27, 2023 11:16 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Dec 23, 2010

279 by Bard_Eren »»
Dec 20, 2023 11:54 AM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Jul 15, 2010

300 by Glitterybugs »»
Dec 5, 2023 5:56 PM

Poll: » Amagami SS Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 16, 2010

249 by cableguyjay »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.