Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 1, 2010 8:14 AM

Jun 2010
this is exciting! two of my favorite shows are in their final (and main) arcs, the other show being amagami. sora ftw!!

nao's scene was just sad imho, it was too short compared to the other heroines. maybe it was cut due to time constraints, so here's to wishing for the blu-rays.

all in all, i liked how sora and nao came to terms with each other. she was so afraid of losing her brother but in the end she gained a sister-figure of sorts.
Dec 1, 2010 8:17 AM

Oct 2010
In regards towards VillettaIchihara and Kaimax, the problem is not the hate towards Nao but the anger in regards of her gestures. They are somewhat similar to killing a person, except this time she killed the dignity of someone. That of Haru being a virgin, now the problem got fixed in the end with a)Haru admitting he was stunned by all this and that he forgave Nao b)Nao saved his life and saved the most precious memory of Sora in object form thus the bunny.

Now despite all that, I still find it kind of rotten. Everything was setup so that Nao redeems herself a lot through saving someone's life and saving someone's most important thing but all that was kind of like too convenient if you ask me. I would have preferred that Nao gets a bad end instead of the good one like the other girls because she is the most guilty of all. I gave Nao a chance in the beginning but episode 8 ruined that chance, simply because she had not enough common sense to say no to Haruka in regards to that sex scene.

Now going into this episode, I can safely say that having things too convenient in setups tends to rot away my senses (as I see things). On the positive side, I got to say that Nao is really the one girl for Haru simply because she lost her virginity to him first. In reality I wish it was Sora but alas it does not go back to the past, because I would have loved to see Sora intervene in that attempted rape, would anyone else? Now let's start discussing and pardon me if I convey things wrong, writing is still a perfection for me.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 1, 2010 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
I will admit the episode was good, but that last scene just killed it. I mean why the hell did they felt it necessary to show a sex scene. The scene with Sora's Yukata was awesome, she looked so pretty compared to the other girls.

I have no explanation for hating Nao, I just do. I mean I had no problems with any of the other girls, but her. For some reason I can't get around her character at all. Trust me I tried, but she pisses the hell out of me. Also the scene where she ended up saving something precious to Sora was just too obvious and predictable.

Looking forward to the next Arc.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Dec 1, 2010 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
Wow, surprised that the sex scene lasted very few (and glad). Well, the end was good, but it´s all too happy :P
Now incest... =/
Dec 1, 2010 8:49 AM

May 2010
Only good things in this ep are Sora's moments..

A small hut just hit by a random thunderbolt hit is just ugh..

Also, the maid never fails to deliver some lulz..
Dec 1, 2010 8:56 AM

Jun 2010
kaimax said:

Can these fanboys Nao haters explain why they hate Nao logically, objectively, and once again without adding Sora to the equation. Because I really like to see a proper explanation.

There really is no logic. It's just the usual shipping wars that every harem runs in to. People hate certain characters for no reason and love others for no reason as well.

Personally, having played the VN, I found that all the other characters had a generic and conventional storyline and personality with the exception of Sora. Her route was much longer and much better on the whole and it felt way more polished.
Dec 1, 2010 9:15 AM

Oct 2007
@Yumekichi11: Why bother writing so long when you can just say, I hate Nao, period? Since Haru came back, when did she ask Haru for his forgiveness? What did she do to Sora to make her suffer?

Yeah, she saved someone's life and someone's most important thing, and it was so convenient. So? Did she ask for something back in return? Did she do that just for the sake of herself?

Why do you even have to find a reason to make Nao look bad, when you can just say I dislike her?

Honestly, I am in Sora's side. And I find noting wrong with Nao as a character. She might not be a great character but she deserved nothing negative for herself.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Dec 1, 2010 9:38 AM

Oct 2010
Siva said:
@Yumekichi11: Why bother writing so long when you can just say, I hate Nao, period?
No, well I though I would explain myself, that's all.
Siva said:
Yeah, she saved someone's life and someone's most important thing, and it was so convenient. So? Did she ask for something back in return? Did she do that just for the sake of herself?
Good questions, to me it looked like she did not ask anything in return but a hope of getting along with Sora, it was not shown but obvious. As to why she did all that, I think it would be for sake of what's right but personally I think she saw Sora back then staring at Haru so she decided to act upon and saving the bunny was also what was right. In the end both rights were only to get along with Sora.
Siva said:
Why do you even have to find a reason to make Nao look bad, when you can just say I dislike her?
It's not that, it's to explain why according to IMO then see what other think about it.
Siva said:
Honestly, I am in Sora's side. And I find noting wrong with Nao as a character. She might not be a great character but she deserved nothing negative for herself.
I personally just find her gestures to be hated was mainly my point, her character is not dislikable but it is not tasteful at all. Therefore I think Haru should have taken care of Sora and never see Nao again. This would have been the best for a good start towards Sora's arc.

Dec 1, 2010 10:14 AM

May 2010
im sick of this freaking ark >.< whens my wincest ark starting?
Dec 1, 2010 10:17 AM

May 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
Siva said:
@Yumekichi11: Why bother writing so long when you can just say, I hate Nao, period?
No, well I though I would explain myself, that's all.
Siva said:
Good questions, to me it looked like she did not ask anything in return but a hope of getting along with Sora, it was not shown but obvious. As to why she did all that, I think it would be for sake of what's right but personally I think she saw Sora back then staring at Haru so she decided to act upon and saving the bunny was also what was right. In the end both rights were only to get along with Sora.
Siva said:
It's not that, it's to explain why according to IMO then see what other think about it.
Siva said:
I personally just find her gestures to be hated was mainly my point, her character is not dislikable but it is not tasteful at all. Therefore I think Haru should have taken care of Sora and never see Nao again. This would have been the best for a good start towards Sora's arc.

"This would have been the best for a good start towards Sora's arc."

the problem with this is that the sora arc will almost probably start way before this, remember theyre all linked but only to a certain extent, itll probably start the Sora arc at the beginning when they first got there
Dec 1, 2010 10:23 AM

Sep 2010
I adore Nao and hate Sora. Am I strange?

Nao is very sexy and cute, and I like that she is finally with Haru and Sora couldn't stop it.
2e16nig.png
Dec 1, 2010 10:28 AM

Jul 2010
Once upon a time, I watched Oreomo episode 9 I think? Showed Kirino playing Eroge and freaking out about it. When I saw Sora in her Kimono, I pretty did the exact same thing.
Also Thank da lord the rapist Nao is done... why'd she get 3 epipsodes again? <333333333333333333333333 SORA next week plz come soon!
Dec 1, 2010 11:03 AM

Jul 2009
Siva said:

That's how smart people handle things ;)

I find noting wrong with Nao as a character. She might not be a great character but she deserved nothing negative for herself.

That's cuz you're not smart 'nuff ;)

Let's just admit it, we'll never atttain that degree of brilliance unfortunately =/

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 1, 2010 11:11 AM

Jan 2010
The one thing we can all agree on is that the choices of music are completely wrong in some situations. Watching Haruka go to town on these girls to classical music is just lolwut.

I would have never thought pianos and violins would be so erotic.
Ok™
Dec 1, 2010 11:29 AM

Oct 2010
TrueUchiha said:

"This would have been the best for a good start towards Sora's arc."
the problem with this is that the sora arc will almost probably start way before this, remember theyre all linked but only to a certain extent, itll probably start the Sora arc at the beginning when they first got there
Yeah I know but things going differently would not have hurt either, oh well I guess at least there might be something going on with the opposite with Nao.

Dec 1, 2010 12:37 PM

Jun 2009
Awesome episode, well I can say I really like this one. The part I love the most is Nao saving the bunny doll, and Sora in Yukata <3

Dec 1, 2010 12:43 PM

Jun 2010
Seriously though, I know this is based on an eroge, but that final sex scene put in at the very end really did kill it for me, even though I never liked Nao to start (as stated). Though it has nothing to do with the Haru rape, since I don't really care for Haru either. I just find Nao's looks and personality to be boring. And Haru is too dense, although this is a harem, so what's new, right?

Sora should just get with Ryouhei. He's a bro and would be a lot better to her. :(

Because there's always a reason behind hating or liking something, and people usually like to know why someone dislikes something, and people usually like to say why they dislike something. Various reasons could be looks, personality, past actions, etcetera, but I find it nice to say "I like X because X and dislike Y because Y". Even though someone will disagree, it's still good to get your opinion out there.

Also Thank da lord the rapist Nao is done... why'd she get 3 epipsodes again? <333333333333333333333333 SORA next week plz come soon!

Someone's posted this already, but the first episode of the Nao arc is also the first episode of the Sora arc. It's a common ground where both arcs start, and different actions take a different route (Sora or Nao). Same thing was for Akira and Kazuha. Sora's still getting the most episodes out of this, which makes sense because she had the longest route in the VN.
Dec 1, 2010 12:49 PM

Oct 2009
OK, Nao aside...

FUCK YES FINALLY SORA ARC NEXT EP! ( ゚ヮ゚)

My hopes aren't really that high, though, seeing how poor the other arcs were from my point of view.
Dec 1, 2010 1:17 PM

Jun 2009
McRib said:
Now this is good Christian entertainment.
I cant wait to see u comment Sora's arc
Dec 1, 2010 1:29 PM

Nov 2009
I have to say i did not like any of the main characters this arc. While I think sora is a good character she is still an annoying. I bet if she didn't have incestuous feelings nobody would like her.
(Fine 6/10)
Dec 1, 2010 1:33 PM

Apr 2010
This was probably the worst arc so far but it wasn't that bad, i just thought that this episode was a bit pointless for the most part.
At the beach weren't they a little late with the mouth to mouth scene i mean there was a large group around them and all of them where just watching and doing nothing.
And at some point Nao decided to use mouth to mouth, like no one came up to the idea any sooner.
Other then that pretty much the only scene that was interesting was the fire scene, Nao was pretty brave there.

Now the major question.
Should i watch next week?
Not looking forward to next arc.
Dec 1, 2010 2:01 PM

Jul 2010
This was a pretty dramatic episode wasn't it? I actually didn't like this arc so far and neither did I like Nao for that matter, but this episode made up for it quite a bit.

The drama was actually quite ok this time around. Nao doing all she could to find Sora and rescue her bunny rabbi plushie from certain scorching annihilation made me like her a bit more (or hate her a bit less). ^^

Sora in a yukata was awesome indeed and the message she gave Nao was pretty sweet. Haruka being the horny guy that he is of course managed to bone Nao at the last minute just when I was thinking: "Oh wow, they managed to restrain themselves from putting a sex scene in this epis-- ...oh wait nevermind". >.<

Aaand... we actually had a scene with Kozue in it where the last one was like eight episodes ago, but that's a minor detail. =P

Pretty good episode! =)

Next up; the arc many have been anticipating: Sora's!

Dec 1, 2010 2:05 PM

Jun 2008
Fuck you Nao, nothing you can do will redeem you from being the worst character in the history of eroge anime...

also, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NICE BOAT?!?!?
Dec 1, 2010 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
well, i'm glad that arc is over, i didn't care much for Nao. though i do feel sorry for her, being placed as the last wall between the Sora fans and their twincest XD

i'm not a huge Sora fan either, i like Motoka, which is good for me since she gets a part in every ep, not just an arc and then she's forgotten :3
also, poor other two girls, the caretaker and the other black haired student (can't remember their names) they don't get to be part of the fun :(
Dec 1, 2010 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
alexcampos said:
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NICE BOAT?!?!?

here you go:

lol at Ryouhei: "mouse su mouse"
DenjaXDec 1, 2010 3:40 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 1, 2010 3:02 PM

Oct 2010
ShadowGilgamesh said:
poor other two girls, the caretaker and the other black haired student (can't remember their names) they don't get to be part of the fun :(

You mean Yahiro and Kozue?

McRib said:
Now this is good Christian entertainment.

Like I said in the previous thread. What is a religious person such as yourself doing here, watching an anime that is supposed to defy morals?
LeRealDec 1, 2010 3:28 PM
Dec 1, 2010 3:11 PM

Nov 2008
The episode became predictable after Sora went missing but it was still kind of interesting. Noa's arc had more drama but I still prefer the first arc. For a moment there I though that they would not have a sex scene in this closing episode but I was wrong, they managed to put it towards the end.

But for consolidation, we will finally get what was promised to us in the first episode. Personally I can't wait!
Dec 1, 2010 3:27 PM

Jan 2009
There's way too much of all the annoying characters in this show.
Like Haru, Nao, Ryouhei, Akira, Motoka and Kozue (Especially Nao. God she's annoying. Stupid childhood friends, they always ruin everything. If only she'd died in the bus stop D:). A collective suicide with these people would be nice.
But well, at least there's Sora.

Also, fuck yeah, Döner Kebab sandwiches, do want.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Dec 1, 2010 4:37 PM

Sep 2010
Well, at least it ended with Sora accepting their relationship.
The whole doll thing was just... bad. Lightning striking a very small wooden bus stop? When there's many metal telephone poles very close by? The bus stop instantly bursting into flames? How coincidental that the sign falls blocking the door. That was also a very long time for Nao to grab the doll and come out. And Sora always has her doll, so why would she forget it?
And of course, Haruka fucks Nao at the end.
Now we get to go onto Sora! Yippy!
Dec 1, 2010 4:57 PM

Jul 2010
finally Nao stupid arcs over!!! i hated Nao so much stupid piece of crap
cant wait for Sora arc

Sora in a Kimono is so cute!!!!! :)
Dec 1, 2010 5:03 PM

Apr 2009
Well the Nao arc is finally over (yay!) But I forgive her because this episode gave me Sora in a Kimono :3

So i guess this means one of the girls introduced (can't remember the name) gets the IGNOREHAMMER even after being introduced, all good, as long as the Sora arc doesn't disappoint.

My body will not be ready.
Dec 1, 2010 5:26 PM

Jun 2010
Savage1 said:
Well the Nao arc is finally over (yay!) But I forgive her because this episode gave me Sora in a Kimono :3

So i guess this means one of the girls introduced (can't remember the name) gets the IGNOREHAMMER even after being introduced, all good, as long as the Sora arc doesn't disappoint.

You talking about the class rep? I was surprised she didn't get anything. At least we get maid every episode.
Dec 1, 2010 6:16 PM
Sep 2010
Sora said
if it is that so, i guess it will turn into a

and this may be very... weird, i guess

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Dec 1, 2010 6:30 PM

Oct 2009
alexcampos said:
Fuck you Nao, nothing you can do will redeem you from being the worst character in the history of eroge anime...

also, WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NICE BOAT?!?!?

I think yosuga is a pretty cool guy, eh has secks, is loved by imouto and doesn't afraid of nice boats.

But seriously, Sora rules above all others, they'd better not fuck up her arc.

Also, I HAET NAO, because one doesn't normally go and raep young boys just because mommy and daddy have unresolved issues.
Dec 1, 2010 7:51 PM

Jun 2008
I say we complain to the producers of this show and DEMAND a NICE BOAT ending for Nao....

That piece of shit character really got to me, I'm just glad it's over and now for the next 3 episodes we can focus only on SORA.

TWINCEST BITCHES......COMING REAL SOON!!!
Dec 1, 2010 8:35 PM

Jun 2008
Sartaj said:
Savage1 said:

You talking about the class rep? I was surprised she didn't get anything. At least we get maid every episode.

If you played the game, or actually searched more info bout it.

It's obvious that both Kozue and Yahiro Never had their own route in the original game, where as Motoka Actually has a route in the official game.

Both Kozue and Yahiro got a route in the Fan disk. so, the anime is prioritizing on the original main characters, (Motoka's route is the omake, less funny though).

@surferdude
Also, I HAET NAO, because one doesn't normally go and raep young boys just because mommy and daddy have unresolved issues

You'll be surprised what the the human being can do if they're "broken"/distressed. So, please hate her for a different reason.

And there are now trolls and the average age of watchers here are rapidly decreasin

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 1, 2010 8:49 PM

Oct 2009
kaimax said:
You'll be surprised what the the human being can do if they're "broken"/distressed. So, please hate her for a different reason.

So you're saying that her being broken and/or distressed is not a valid reason for me to hate her ? I do hope you're joking. If not, please provide 3 reasons which you would find acceptable.
Dec 1, 2010 8:56 PM

Jun 2009
SurferDude said:
If not, please provide 3 reasons which you would find acceptable.

I'll help:
1. Nao is stupid.
2. Nao is a moron.
3. Nao is an idiot.

I turned the ep off once Nao became trapped in the bus stop. So in my lovely world, Nao BURNED TO DEATH and thus this became the best Yosuga episode of all time! Ahhhh, your flame-flickering ashes will keep my room warm tonight Nao. Thanks for being so combustible and keeping my heating bills down! XD
Dec 1, 2010 9:11 PM

Oct 2010
kaimax said:

Rape-Shmape! There is no real acceptable reason to hate her. People come for the incest and are just irritated to see Haru with a girl that Sora hates.

What are you trying to get out of trying to show Nao-haters the error of their ways? When clearly these people won't listen to you as their minds have already been set on Sora since.... before this anime even started.
Dec 1, 2010 9:37 PM

Jul 2009
Lefake said:
What are you trying to get out of trying to show Nao-haters the error of their ways?

Same reason as another disturbingly persistent dude who keeps trying to teach us about why he hates Nao? ;3

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Dec 1, 2010 10:29 PM

May 2008
i dun like it how they always use such emotional moments for the sex scenes argh way to ruin the mood

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 1, 2010 10:34 PM
Feb 2009
awee theres getting less n less explicit scenes bu thank g0d sora's turn finally :P
Dec 1, 2010 10:53 PM

Aug 2009
Sora is selfish and Haru sucks as a brother. Also this arc suck big time.
Dec 1, 2010 11:05 PM

Apr 2010
kaimax said:
Frosti said:

Can these fanboys Nao haters explain why they hate Nao logically, objectively, and once again without adding Sora to the equation. Because I really like to see a proper explanation.

Don't like glasses

Dec 2, 2010 12:41 AM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
Sora should just get with Ryouhei. He's a bro and would be a lot better to her. :(
Heck yeah! Same thoughts here.
Aversa said:
At the beach weren't they a little late with the mouth to mouth scene i mean there was a large group around them and all of them where just watching and doing nothing.
That's the problem IRL too, almost no one has guts until someone does something and most people look. I got quite often to downtown so I know and see.
Onyxthegreat said:
Aaand... we actually had a scene with Kozue in it where the last one was like eight episodes ago, but that's a minor detail. =P
I know but still Kozue's expression where so great when she learned Nao gave CPR to Haru.

Dec 2, 2010 1:04 AM
Nov 2009
I'm so gonna laugh if this "Twincest" becomes a turn down :P
Dec 2, 2010 1:09 AM

Sep 2010
SoFarGone said:
Sora is selfish and Haru sucks as a brother. Also this arc suck big time.

agreed.
And1ce said:
I'm so gonna laugh if this "Twincest" becomes a turn down :P

I'm gonna go mad if I spent weeks for "Twincest" if it doesn't happen
Dec 2, 2010 2:11 AM

Oct 2010
Sartaj said:
Seriously though, I know this is based on an eroge, but that final sex scene put in at the very end really did kill it for me, even though I never liked Nao to start (as stated). Though it has nothing to do with the Haru rape, since I don't really care for Haru either. I just find Nao's looks and personality to be boring. And Haru is too dense, although this is a harem, so what's new, right?

i agree. nao is boring in both looks and personality. she doesn't stand out at all (except her breasts). there's just something about her attitude that makes me feel negative towards her. her character and arc were both boring so i'm glad it's over.

i'm looking forward to sora's arc. don't really care about incest. i just think the most interesting character out of the cast is sora. i'm expecting a good story (or at least less generic than what we've had to put up with so far).
Dec 2, 2010 2:40 AM

Aug 2010
A more or less enjoyable episode (apart from the horrible climax/ending, I think I heard the episode scream in agony). Too bad Haru didn't drown, it would have been an interesting turn of events. When the harem was introduced I thought I would hate Akira the most, but now I can safely say that Nao takes the cake. I wonder how the last three episodes will play out. I don't really have high expectations after watching the episodes, but we'll see (if nothing else, the rage induced by a bad end will suffice).

3,5/5
Dec 2, 2010 3:11 AM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
Sora is okay with Haru humping Nao, I guess. ;]

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.