MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 9 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. »» Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 9 Discussion

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone. Episode 9 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

39 41.94%
4 out of 5: Liked it

24 25.81%
3 out of 5: It was OK

17 18.28%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

4 4.30%
1 out of 5: Hated it

9 9.68%
Voters: 93

11-30-10, 5:50 AM

Maugomale said:
I've never realised how petite Sora was in comparison to Haruka. Cuddling with her must be awesome.
I know! I know! Cuddling her would be amazing! I would love to and her small hands and small feet, oh boy let's not talk about fetishes here but I have some rather ecchi ideas ever since that Sora tap foot in episode 8.
Maugomale said:
The BGM in this scene is pretty good too. Boy, I can't wait for the OST.
I particularly liked the one of Nao when she goes in that house to save the black bunny.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

11-30-10, 9:32 AM

Since we know lightnings always strike the smallest object, this makes total sense. And when Nao ran inside to get the bunny i was just like "Yay shes going down!" xD Wouldve been better imo, shes a creepy person. Finally Soras arc..
Modified by shiroto, 11-30-10, 9:35 AM

11-30-10, 7:07 PM

Now this is good Christian entertainment.
Ok™

11-30-10, 10:17 PM

Finally.

11-30-10, 10:17 PM

Oh Haru, you can have sex anywhere as long as you can please your penis huh?

I hope you don't dissapoint us in sora's arc.

11-30-10, 10:33 PM

I'll give this a 5/5 for one reason only. When the episode ended, I got on my knees praising the heavens this arc was over. I might have woken my neighbours up, but my joy this arc is finished was just unbelievable. I hated Nao, I hated Nao a lot. I hated her looks, her personality, everything. My relief this arc has come to an end, it's like I won the lottery.

Now we have the Sora arc coming up, and I can't believe the bullshit I had to put up with to get here. I'm sure Nao has some fans, but anyone else agree the maid extras have been the highlight of this arc (and possibly the others too)? Though admittedly I liked Kazuha.

I just need someone to console me and pat me gently letting me know everything is OK now.

/end overreaction.

11-30-10, 11:11 PM

God Irony, people are so biased in this thread.

that even the fact that Sora forgave Nao was just simply put aside by Sora Lovers.

This is why we still have wars in this world. >_>
Modified by kaimax, 11-30-10, 11:15 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/

11-30-10, 11:32 PM

^
Haha, I know what you mean man. The people in this thread would kill a cat just for some wincest.

Anyway, I love how in the ending Sora said that all of this up to now has been a dream because Haru couldn't make up his mind. Now that just made this anime a 8/10 for me.

11-30-10, 11:43 PM

I didn't like this arc too much, but watched it for Sora. Now her arcs coming and it better be full of drama goodness.

11-30-10, 11:46 PM

All i kept saying in my head was:

"LET THE INCEST BEGIN!!!"

>3 Sora-san for life.

12-01-10, 12:00 AM

Oh man they just need to fuck somebody in episode...
So want to see bad end where Haru die.
I dont even wait incest arc because of main hero.

12-01-10, 12:35 AM

Maugomale said:

I've never realised how petite Sora was in comparison to Haruka. Cuddling with her must be awesome.

The BGM in this scene is pretty good too. Boy, I can't wait for the OST.

at least i wasnt the only one to notice the great ost. Near the end, i though this episode was going to go X-rated free, until that scene >.<. now im like, "It's Haru, dont expect not to see at least 1 scene each episode" >.<
If your going to complain that Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas are on the top NY times manga best sellers, you must not realize how popular Card games are(as well as the fact that you get a free card).

12-01-10, 1:25 AM

Sartaj said:

Really? Oh wow, that is sad really. I would not mind if Nao got raped, that would satisfy me but really too bad they did not incur a break up like it could have been possible according to the VN. At this point it would make sense for a good start for Sora's arc but they failed in that and I am still disappointed in that.
Sartaj said:
I just need someone to console me and pat me gently letting me know everything is OK now.
There, there now *pats him* it's starting out soon, we know that for sure now.
Dudewitbow said:
at least i wasnt the only one to notice the great ost. Near the end, i though this episode was going to go X-rated free, until that scene >.<. now im like, "It's Haru, dont expect not to see at least 1 scene each episode" >.<
The only strong point really of that x-rate scene that will commend them on is that Nao had her nipples clearly erected in which they somewhat failed to portray that with the other girls. Also strangely to talk about adult themes, Nao seemed to be the only one that her breasts are kind of puffy like (some girls only get that in sex or when aroused), might I add not something common with all the girls I say in XXX movies.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

12-01-10, 2:10 AM

Common, Haru just do Sora and get done with it already...oh wait this is Nao's arc, patience patience.

Well, it was an okay arc. So the scenes in the 2nd ending song about Nao and Sora fighting were really scenes in Nao's arc.

The Omake never fails to amuse me. That was just comedy gold. Damn, that made me LMAO literally.

Alas, the long awaited Sis Fuck Twincest Arc next episode. :3

12-01-10, 2:28 AM

kaimax said:

that even the fact that Sora forgave Nao was just simply put aside by Sora Lovers.

Ignorance is the main trait of fangirling I guess >.>

So Nao seems cooler than she looks.
Finally, Sora arc! It better be filled with extreme soap drama.
Young love must be fun...doing it anywhere they like.

12-01-10, 2:43 AM

Please stop all that 'Sora herp Sora derp' nonsense.
She's just a selfish little bitch.
BTW, I'm getting sick of that piano song.

12-01-10, 2:49 AM

kaimax said:

Maybe it's because they're here just for the twincest.

I assume that there are some among them who have already played the VN (long before this anime even aired) especially for Sora's route. I'm one of them.

12-01-10, 3:03 AM

yourtastesucks_ said:
Please stop all that 'Sora herp Sora derp' nonsense.
She's just a selfish little bitch.

+1

kaimax said:

qft

Mod edit: If you don't have anything useful to add to the discussion, I'd advise you to stop posting.
Modified by desolato, 12-01-10, 3:08 AM

12-01-10, 3:10 AM

I really enjoyed this arc. Sure, the drama got a bit hamfisted at times and the sex scenes continue to be really awkward, but I liked how there was more of a focus on the relationship itself as opposed to the path towards it. The other major plus was Sora's character development and her eventual acceptance of said relationship and how that doesn't mean Haruka (or anyone else for that matter) was going to abandon her.

That said, I'm not really looking forward to the next arc, since if the preview is anything to go by, it looks as though Sora's just going to descend into full on cray cray brocon mode. I've learned to stop trying to argue against the incest angle, but I seriously question the heads of those who put up with (or even encourage) a bratty clingy girl simply because of "wincest."

Maid segment was as funny as always. I can only hope that her game route was this BATSHIT CRAZY.
Ha-cha!

12-01-10, 4:25 AM

urrrrh .. what the fuck is wrong with them?? pushing those sex scene in almost every episode .. & nao is really pissing me off .. go to hell bitch *-*

now i hope i can see the ending the same as school days .. sora kills the shit out of nao and haru *O*

Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices