Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 30, 2010 10:00 PM

Sep 2010
talk about unnecessary ending...
and finally SORA WOOT

Jan 4, 2011 7:17 PM

May 2010
Are these guys children...? How the hell did she enter a small room of flame without any major injuries? Firemen have to wear suits.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Jan 11, 2011 4:11 AM

May 2010
Sora~chan is really pretty in kimono :D
Jan 16, 2011 9:26 AM

Oct 2009
"I know there was a plot, but all I remember is the yukata disappearing and her pressed against a tree!"
あらあら。。。
Jan 17, 2011 8:40 PM

Dec 2009
McRib said:
Now this is good Christian entertainment.

Christian? lol =))
Jan 28, 2011 10:33 PM

Mar 2010
The Lightning was just so unnatural >< and things ended up to be too bland

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 8, 2011 3:28 AM

Apr 2009
more please...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 2, 2011 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
AHHH now the arc we've all been waiting for..

sora arc
Apr 17, 2011 8:36 PM

Mar 2010
One of the better episode I think. A lot more development than unnecessary scenes. Looking forward to the next!
Jun 1, 2011 10:06 AM

Aug 2010
Sora looked so pretty in her yukata! Still my favorite girl and I approve her being friends with Akira. Also happy about the whole Nao-arc being over.
Jun 25, 2011 10:06 AM

Dec 2007
It was an okay episode. Sora running away again was kind of boring.
Nov 21, 2011 10:48 PM

Jun 2011
I really hope that this arc ended in this way:

* Sora commited suicide at the riverbank at the night of the festival. Both Nao and Haru mourned for her death but still decided to keep the relationship going because they believe they still "love" each other despite what happened. Little did they know that guilt is slowly haunting them. Months passed and Haru wants to engage in sex everyday to forget the day of Sora's death. Nao noticed this and she realized how Haru deeply regretted her sister's death. Nao thought she was responsible for all this. Guilt has finally reached Nao's conscience a year after and thus she commits suicide after having a final sex with Haru at the night of the summer festival. Nao slits her throat while riding on top of Haru. Her cry of death and agony came in perfect timing with the sound of the popping fireworks. Seeing all this, the sinful flashbacks of the past all came back to Haru and he finally goes psycho.

FIN.
=======================================

I wrote this cause I believe that the likes of Nao doesn't deserve a happy end. Replaced her moans of ecstacy by moans of agony in this ending.
"Them who looks blind at ANIME, looks blind at SALVATION."
Dec 26, 2011 1:52 AM

Dec 2010
My God, just when I though this anime finally had some nice drama it just gets fucking solved at the end like nothing. Wish the arc started like this and continued for 2 episodes instead of having it all in the end.

The sex at the end was just ill-fitting. Like c'mon, really?

Aside from that, Sora looked cute when she was in her Yukata.

Motoka getting electrocuted Benjamin Franklin style? lol

Mar 31, 2012 9:16 AM

Mar 2010
I dont get why everyone goes all over sora ... I find her annoying xD

not that I like nao btw I didnt enjoy this arc much ... but where she got the bunny for sora was sweet she tried hard to get sora to like her
I like the first girl she is the best up till now

and nothing wrong with moaning you guys act like if a girl moans shes slutty at least she enjoys -.- slutty is when youre having sex with sooo many guys or have a huge list of them which you already had sex with
GyarutsundereMar 31, 2012 10:29 AM
May 17, 2012 6:53 AM

Dec 2009
I already thought that we would get an episode without a sex scene. Damn.

It was nice to see Sora warming up to people around her :) Ans she looked beautiful in her Yukata :)

4/5

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 9, 2012 6:28 AM

May 2012
Very nice episode, loved it :D
Sep 22, 2012 4:45 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Bit of deux ex machina resolution there but I'll take it. Sora finally realizing that her brother will not leave her just because he's with Nao.

I though the sex scene kind of ruined the last scene. It didn't fit with the happy festival atmosphere.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 17, 2013 2:53 AM

Sep 2011
That was a good episode though it lacked something.

And I knew it that the sex will occur afterwards which that was hilarious.

Aug 9, 2013 12:39 AM

Mar 2013
I don't think I could possibly hate Sora any more.
May 25, 2014 9:47 AM

May 2012
Reverse CPR, crappy suspense, and random sex scenes. What more could you ask for?
May 30, 2014 4:18 PM

Apr 2011
It just... ended. Wat.
Jun 1, 2014 8:15 PM

Apr 2011
You people hating on Nao ... *smh* There's nothing at all wrong with her. So she and Haru experimented when they were younger ... so fucking what? Kids do that. Haru admitted that he didn't mind. Who would, with a rack like that?

Plus Nao showed how brave (though kinda dumb) she was by jumping into a burning building to save Sora's black bunny. I do wonder why it took her like a full minute and a half to run in 3 feet, grab the doll, turn around and run back out. I guess they just had to push the dramatic tension. Since this series resets itself with each arc, I thought there was a possibility she might actually die, but she was fine after all.

The whiny Sora fans finally get what they want next episode. I don't mind, the wincest is what originally attracted me to this series, but I've come to enjoy each of the girls in turn. Honestly Nao has been my favorite so far, Akira was kinda meh imho. We'll see if the wincest is in fact the best. :)

Omake was amusing once again this week. Haru looks like he might be about to propose to Maid-chan after another round of loud sex, but then another man calls her and interrupts. A love rival for the mack daddy Haru? Guess we'll find out next episode!
Jun 3, 2014 7:17 AM

May 2014
Blind_Guardian said:
You people hating on Nao ... *smh* There's nothing at all wrong with her. So she and Haru experimented when they were younger ... so fucking what? Kids do that. Haru admitted that he didn't mind. Who would, with a rack like that?

Plus Nao showed how brave (though kinda dumb) she was by jumping into a burning building to save Sora's black bunny. I do wonder why it took her like a full minute and a half to run in 3 feet, grab the doll, turn around and run back out. I guess they just had to push the dramatic tension. Since this series resets itself with each arc, I thought there was a possibility she might actually die, but she was fine after all.

The whiny Sora fans finally get what they want next episode. I don't mind, the wincest is what originally attracted me to this series, but I've come to enjoy each of the girls in turn. Honestly Nao has been my favorite so far, Akira was kinda meh imho. We'll see if the wincest is in fact the best. :)

Omake was amusing once again this week. Haru looks like he might be about to propose to Maid-chan after another round of loud sex, but then another man calls her and interrupts. A love rival for the mack daddy Haru? Guess we'll find out next episode!

Lol I don't like Nao because she isn't an appealing character to me, sure she has some huge tits and stuff but I preferred for Haru and Sora to be together.

And the creators did too much on her tits when she was younger lol they were like what? 8 or 9 idk and she has the tits of like a 20 year old, and bigger than most girls my age lol
Jun 9, 2014 2:17 PM

Apr 2011
yyaziK said:
Blind_Guardian said:

Lol I don't like Nao because she isn't an appealing character to me, sure she has some huge tits and stuff but I preferred for Haru and Sora to be together.

And the creators did too much on her tits when she was younger lol they were like what? 8 or 9 idk and she has the tits of like a 20 year old, and bigger than most girls my age lol

I probably should have stayed off the forums until I'd watched the whole thing, because the Sora fanboys are really poisoning me towards that pairing ... it doesn't help that
Poor Nao ... I think I'll go back and re-watch the last episode of this arc once I'm done.
Jul 20, 2014 6:01 AM

Sep 2013
Yeah, sex while in a festival just like any fucking hentai.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Aug 15, 2014 12:45 PM

Feb 2014
Probably the only "it was all a dream" I don't mind. Man, this arc was painful to sit through. Although, I don't hate Nao. I just find her to be really boring and uninteresting.
Dec 7, 2014 6:16 PM

Sep 2012
Blind_Guardian said:
yyaziK said:

I probably should have stayed off the forums until I'd watched the whole thing, because the Sora fanboys are really poisoning me towards that pairing ... it doesn't help that
Poor Nao ... I think I'll go back and re-watch the last episode of this arc once I'm done.

The characters all are very interesting, but Sora's actions this episode were very immature and selfish. She refused to recognize Haruka and Nao's relationship based on her naive assumption that Haru was going to abandon her. When Haru refused to deny his love, she ran away, while the blame was pinned on him instead of her own inability to accept the fact that her brother can have close relationships with other people too.

While I don't hate Sora, I can't see how anyone could hate Nao for trying her best to be both Haru and Sora's friend as well as risking her own life for Sora's doll. As for what Nao did to Haru in the past, what Blind_Guardian said. She felt so bad about it too, that Ryouhei noticed a drastic change in her personality. All in all, Sora's a cool character. but I don't see why people are praising her even though she caused so much pain for everyone because of her selfishness.
Dec 9, 2014 4:07 PM

Apr 2012
this arc is so fucking bad, but i am waiting in anticipation of the next arc. INCEST ftw
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 22, 2015 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
Glad this arc is over. I didn't care for it too much.
I've noticed something... H-scenes with Migiwa-1, with Akari-2, with Nao-3 (counting the child one). So... 4 for Sora's twincest route?

Sora looked so cute wearing her yukata with her hair to the side.

Oh boy, this next arc is what I've been waiting for.
Aug 31, 2015 9:20 AM

Aug 2015
"He drowned!" - don't you dare to tease me like that and then survive, grrr.
Sep 6, 2015 10:24 PM
Jul 2018
Momo-Hime said:
I really hope that this arc ended in this way:

* Sora commited suicide at the riverbank at the night of the festival. Both Nao and Haru mourned for her death but still decided to keep the relationship going because they believe they still "love" each other despite what happened. Little did they know that guilt is slowly haunting them. Months passed and Haru wants to engage in sex everyday to forget the day of Sora's death. Nao noticed this and she realized how Haru deeply regretted her sister's death. Nao thought she was responsible for all this. Guilt has finally reached Nao's conscience a year after and thus she commits suicide after having a final sex with Haru at the night of the summer festival. Nao slits her throat while riding on top of Haru. Her cry of death and agony came in perfect timing with the sound of the popping fireworks. Seeing all this, the sinful flashbacks of the past all came back to Haru and he finally goes psycho.

FIN.
=======================================

I wrote this cause I believe that the likes of Nao doesn't deserve a happy end. Replaced her moans of ecstacy by moans of agony in this ending.

^That makes so much more sense. Thank you.

There was no way this arc was supposed to end as happily as it did but whatever. As you can tell, I wasn't really satisfied with this arc/episode. I liked the independent parts (such as Sora in her yukata and the maid omake).

What you guys all wanted, the twincest arc! This is it, folks!
Oct 24, 2015 1:50 PM

Aug 2013
Farabeuf said:
Bit of deux ex machina resolution there but I'll take it. Sora finally realizing that her brother will not leave her just because he's with Nao.

I though the sex scene kind of ruined the last scene. It didn't fit with the happy festival atmosphere.

Wait, sex is something sad?
Yeah, another thread, and another stupidity.

I'm glad that 'Christian' dude still writing in those thereds, because he is trolling in positive way and making me laugh everytime. But 80%of posts in this anime discussion is just ridiculous.

NAO IS BEST GIRL. SORA = SHIT. Now I don't want to watch last arc, because I just hate Sora with all my strength.
rsc-plOct 24, 2015 1:53 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 17, 2016 2:52 PM

Sep 2014
This was one of the most badly written, most ridiculous (in a bad way) and generally shittiest episodes I have ever seen.

The sudden wave. MC actually drowning because of it! The mouth to mouth instant rezz. The immaturity after that. The thunderbolt. Nao walking into that burning hut, remains there forever for no reason and is unharmed after. I could go on and on and on. -.-

I guess Noa and Sora share worst girl award.
Jun 22, 2016 5:02 AM

Mar 2015
Probably the weakest episode. Sex at the last scene is unnecessary.

How many times they had sex at Motoka's house? Motoka parents is in curiosity!

3.2/5
Oct 15, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
Omg.. They do it outside at the summer festival? Geez.. Well like OP said, at least they were smart enough to do it during the fireworks... Glad this arc is over.

caught in the wonder
Feb 12, 2017 10:42 AM
Jun 2016
Yea, let's let the guy who can't swim go and get the ball from the ocean

Sora was so childish in this arc, in my opinion, making everyone worry and look for her. Smh, she didn't even say a simple "thank you" to Mao after she risked her life to go get her memento from her mom
Mar 30, 2017 3:26 PM

May 2016
boring as hell or worse precisely like school.
Jan 17, 2018 10:41 PM
Nov 2017
I actually liked Nao. Now it looks like this series is headed in a certain direction. Let's get it!
Jan 30, 2018 6:05 PM
Jun 2017
Finally the Nao arc has been finished... i dont watch these to watch Haru having an affair with Nao (and the other girls), the only reason i am interested in this one is on how tbe story will flow between him and Sora...

And ohh good thing its the sora's arc already.. next episode im coming for you!!
Apr 10, 2018 11:20 PM

Sep 2017
Yeah, another one bites the dust.

Cliche plot where sudden danger and saving the doll=relationship saved. Screw this.

I hope I can finish this episode to rate this among other worst shows I have ever seen.

Prediction for last couple of episodes: Sora and Haru develop a romantic plot, then suddenly Sora withdraws from Haru because *issues*, then Haru finds a deus ex machina way of resolving things, then they have sex. Because that's how the last few arcs have been.
JeremiahOrangeApr 10, 2018 11:23 PM

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Jan 26, 2019 6:51 AM

Mar 2017
Yup, this arc's pretty terrible. I really like the series though, but this episode in particular was really dumb. They are sending the guy who can't swim to retrieve the ball. Then the CPR scene is played for the laughs and/or romance, when it should be a harrowing life and death experience. Sora is still annoying. And don't get me started on that scene with the lightning striking the bus stop. I do have to say though, I wish most fireworks scenes included hardcore outdoor fucking in a public spot, instead of quiet confessions or handholding.

Jan 1, 2020 1:10 PM

Aug 2018
I wonder, if in our time someone really cares about sister's opinion if to meet girl or not.. It's just strange, really..
Sora's behavior is really strange as well.. Why is she so clingy?.. .. Fear of being abandoned, then..
Sora with side ponytail.. ;p
A bit fanservice episode, I guess.. Beach and festival were nice.. ;P
Jan 15, 2020 12:51 AM

Aug 2017
Boring episode until the end.

Sora is probably the best looking girl. Let's see some Sora action

cptlee39 said:
I wish most fireworks scenes included hardcore outdoor fucking in a public spot, instead of quiet confessions or handholding.
Haha! Yeah bump up all the harems and romcoms to NC-17 rating
Mar 7, 2020 4:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Best episode so far it was actually good
Apr 30, 2020 7:28 PM

Jan 2013
unpopular opinion i guess: Sora is Haru’s twin yet she acts like a spoiled entitled little toddler. she was insufferable in this route

also this episode was awful in general...with all the wackass happenings, from the wave to the bunny doll being a lightning rod, just to give Nao something to close out her route
dannymilkApr 30, 2020 7:41 PM
May 26, 2020 7:27 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Omg, the eseeckss in the bottom of the fireworks, with Nao ... OMG ... a delicious moment! Glad i decide to see this arc full of amazing moans. Can Sora greet me with that hot moans too? Idk. Just dont bring much hope to lower my lust here. Lol!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 25, 2023 9:04 AM

Apr 2023
so ep10 onwards its like the actual part right the other chics are done with now? please i dont wanna see this slags face one more time
Dec 17, 2023 1:24 AM

Nov 2023
Hmmm, I see. I just realized these are different timelines wtf
Feb 1, 6:12 PM
May 2017
It was a great route and we are finally headed toward the sister route.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

stevewiess01 - Nov 22, 2010

230 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.