Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2010 5:10 PM
Sep 2010
OmG! Riken is sooo hot but my heart feels for Susukihotaro and Agemaki too! Poor guy! However, the reason why he feels bad isn't really Zakuro's fault. He feels bad because he's a coward and could only think of using the cover of a "lie" for the sake of the mission as a way of confessing his feelings for her while he watched as Hanadate 'fessed up instead.
Nov 30, 2010 5:57 PM

May 2010
I hate Hanadate, and I think we should all band together and bury him in a 20 foot deep hole.
Real Hell is inside a person-Ai Enma (Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae)
Do you know where hell is? Inside your head-Chrona (Soul Eater)

Nov 30, 2010 7:47 PM

May 2010
this ep was good
the kokkuri trial lol
then when they set out to find it
the twins and susukihotaru arhgg she's just too cute xD well they all are
then this lame lieutenant stealing the spotlight away from agemaki ><
but i guess the last part will do
then we find out that hanadate is a bad guy after all lol

~Nyaaa~

Nov 30, 2010 8:40 PM

Mar 2010
Uh-oh. I'm starting to lose interest in this series. It's been good the past few episodes, but im starting to see it slip away! Even with the predictability of Lt. Hanadate, it was good up until this point. Well, the only have a few more weeks to pull it all off! Let's hope for the best! Looking forward to the next!
Dec 1, 2010 7:29 AM

Jun 2008
For some reason this episode wasn't as enjoyable as others. Not bad but not as good.

And considering from the information that the series seems not to be 26 episodes it really seemed like a waste of time. Now they should really move with the plot so we won't get a half ass ending with the plot just running on the last episode. Any further romance can be combined with the plot like the last episode did.
Dec 1, 2010 9:46 AM

Nov 2007
Monad said:
And considering from the information that the series seems not to be 26 episodes it really seemed like a waste of time. Now they should really move with the plot so we won't get a half ass ending with the plot just running on the last episode. Any further romance can be combined with the plot like the last episode did.

What do you expect when an anime catches up with its manga/novel counterpart? this will either have an anime only ending or will have an incomplete ending following the manga (which is still ongoing). from previous experiences, I would rather see the latter, which keeps option available for future sequels.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 1, 2010 3:08 PM

May 2010
This show never disappoints me :D
Zakuro knows now about Agemaki but does he know about her?
I am clueless, can't wait.
hfinityDec 2, 2010 12:44 PM
"My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me"
Dec 2, 2010 9:07 AM

Sep 2009
Aww poor Agemaki!!
Cute ep :)
TIME TO LIVE FOREVER BABY!

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=19549
Please join if you love Asian Cinema :)
Dec 2, 2010 2:35 PM

Jul 2010
After Episode 8, this was a bit of a letdown, but it was still very good. The Hanadate reveal was expected, but I am still curious what his game is!

From what I have heard, Episode 8 is from Volume 3 of the Manga. With only 5 volumes published so far, it looks like they are going to cover a large portion of the available source material in 13 episodes. I would love to see them re-visit the show in a few years when Lily has pumped out four or five more volumes! Until then, please put it on BluRay so I can enjoy the art they way it is meant to be seen! :)
Dec 2, 2010 2:48 PM

Jul 2010
neji64plms said:
I hate Hanadate, and I think we should all band together and bury him in a 20 foot deep hole.

Looking at him and the Black Widow, he's already buried himself in one! LOL!
Dec 2, 2010 3:06 PM

Feb 2008
JELLY-Agemaki... ; A;
Hanadate, I knew from the beginning...ONLY because characters like him CANNOT be trusted. >:D hahaha

And Riken/Susukihotaru was...OMNEG~ makes my heart flutter. x'3 hehe
But oh lawd, Riken. Haha x'D

Dec 5, 2010 6:46 AM

Jan 2008
Poor Agemaki.And, I knew it - it's Hanedate with the mask since in the OP. I am loving this show since the precious episode. Tsk tsk, I thought it's going to be 26 episodes all. It's getting good for only 13 episodes.

BTW, anyone knows where to d/l that chant/song whenever Zakuro fights?
Dec 6, 2010 1:34 AM

Jul 2009
Lllllllooooooooovvvvveeeeeeeeee
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 6, 2010 2:11 PM

Apr 2009
Knew that Hanadate was a no-good bastard! :/
Dec 7, 2010 6:04 AM

May 2009
You know that a villain is obvious from the start when I don't even have to watch the OP to notice that he is a bad guy. Seriously, the second he appeared in the show for the first time I though: Oh look, a villain that will stand in the way of the main couple.
Dec 14, 2010 8:07 AM

Feb 2008
Miya_F_Exia said:
You know that a villain is obvious from the start when I don't even have to watch the OP to notice that he is a bad guy. Seriously, the second he appeared in the show for the first time I though: Oh look, a villain that will stand in the way of the main couple.
Same. x'D

Dec 14, 2010 10:49 AM

Apr 2010
Lija-chan said:
Miya_F_Exia said:
Same. x'D

This. I only started watching the OP recently and from the moment Hanadate appeared I just knew. It's so obvious. First, because "Zakuro is all over him but there's got to be something fishy about him that will make her stop liking him and end up with Agemaki instead". Secondly because yeah, obvious stuff is obvious.
Dec 14, 2010 10:54 AM

Nov 2007
Hachik0 said:
This. I only started watching the OP recently and from the moment Hanadate appeared I just knew. It's so obvious. First, because "Zakuro is all over him but there's got to be something fishy about him that will make her stop liking him and end up with Agemaki instead". Secondly because yeah, obvious stuff is obvious.

Make sure to watch the OP of ep 11. You'll love(!) it. XD
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 14, 2010 11:21 AM

Apr 2010
shanimebib said:
Hachik0 said:

Make sure to watch the OP of ep 11. You'll love(!) it. XD

I'm gonna watch it now! xD
Dec 18, 2010 8:26 PM

Aug 2008
I found this episode a little boring for the most part. But it did serve the important purpose of exposing the flaws in all three relationships. Zakuro X Agemaki obviously being the pair with the most problems and the relationship most in jeopardy. Especially since its very existence was so cruelly denied this episode. OUCH.

Jan 22, 2011 12:22 PM

Aug 2010
Riken and Susukihotaru were sooo cute <3

poor Agemaki...
May 18, 2012 11:26 PM

Nov 2011
Agemaki's priceless face when the question was asked LOL
May 3, 2013 6:00 AM

Feb 2010
Zakuro, you are so confused.
So, Susukihotaru has her doubts too and Riken not helping it being himself, nice. I thought she knew what he feels but it happens that "love" is still not clear enough. She is hurt but I wonder too what Riken means with her. Does he even know it himself? Or is it that different as Hotaru thinks it is with him? I admit being somewhat dissapointed by him bouncing the question off. But the outcry followed by blushing and head patting - goodness.

Everyone got a bit of confusion, maybe except for twins... Oh, rampant gossiping - another hazard for love, those three masked-bandit ladies have no decency but even they are cute in these series :D

Ganryuu is very lucky but then how would it work, I wonder too. Not expecting any probles with that, though - the twins are capable of doing everything by themselves ^^

This episode had some great scenes again, the one in the end made me laugh. As for plot, not much was happening to seemingly move it, but Hanadate appeared with a srong move on Zakuro, so something is bound to happen soon.
Of course, there is no secret in who is a villain but the actual truth is yet to be revealed, that of Zakuro's part in all of this - what youkai are hiding and all.

Alright, so Agemaki starts to realy decide on how he feels about Zakuro. Looks like he might be able to confess next time on his own. Fortunately, Zakuro already knows or rather strongly suspects, fortunately for Agemaki but not for Hanadate. Still it's a triangle yet. However, as tsundere go, Hanadate does not have a bond with Zakuro like Agemaki does at this point and his evil is bound to show, hope it will be sooner than late.

You say they promise alternative ending? Unless the manga ends at this point also, this is not a good thing. How would they make a sequel after ending alternatively? I don't believe mangaka botched it, so they better not too and give us 2nd season when enough material comes out.
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
Mar 13, 2014 11:40 PM

Aug 2013
I could hear Agemaki's heart breaking into pieces.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Aug 19, 2014 1:36 AM

Apr 2012
ouch that confession must have stung lol

Hanadate seemed kinda fishy from the start. Wonder what role he'll play

May 19, 2016 8:26 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
aelove said:
not gonna lie..i noticed it was hanadate in the op after the first time he appeared. predictable end to this ep.

Not right away, but I noticed it too, the OP spoils away too much and his character in the series helps hinting to that.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» It was only the perfect anime for the first two episodes until....

Kiryotsu - Jan 31

2 by lifeandstories »»
Feb 1, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Oct 18, 2010

70 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:19 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Jinjos - Oct 4, 2010

162 by CalmTeaTime »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:17 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 27, 2010

123 by Dawizz »»
Jun 10, 2023 7:08 PM

Poll: » Otome Youkai Zakuro Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 13, 2010

82 by Zekkenshin »»
Feb 10, 2021 1:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.