Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2010 7:50 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

in my opinion for now, Claire is the only one who is useful in fights.
Mar 1, 2011 1:27 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah, Claire's the one who always delivers the blow.
Mar 18, 2012 10:47 PM

Jul 2011
yeah but claire second guessing was kinda annoying
Dec 16, 2013 7:04 PM

Jun 2010
Lula got a bit emotional at the end there.
I wonder- if those little girls die, will Hervé turn against the family?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 8:24 AM

Sep 2013
kittygoesmad said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

in my opinion for now, Claire is the only one who is useful in fights.

Yes. She's the only one who brings weapons! I don't understand why these girls aren't packing. They were using their purse straps and anything they could grab in the first fight. That fight was the best one, I think. Rose just sits there screaming for help, and Rachel's "power" hasn't developed at all. None of them are really getting any stronger or smarter. They're just more prepared.

I guess it wouldn't be anime if there wasn't a weak, whiny, defenseless character in the bunch.
Nov 15, 2014 9:58 PM
Jun 2013
Im still confused on the whole curse matter. It was also nice to see all the guys trying to do something to improve their chances...well all for rose who can only cower. Guess we got some new info on her as well with the whole dead beat dad issue. Was kinda annoying to see claire snap at that guy who has only been nice to her the whole way through thouse it seems she notices shes an ass. I can see drama coming for rachle with the whole book guy. These fights sure are fast though I will say that punch that monster did was pretty brutal. Kinda wish we got a little more fights and maybe some actual power development for the girls. I mean we saw that they can jump super high but what els can they do.
Aug 11, 2015 2:25 AM

Jun 2015
So this is the first occasion where its really clear that they will develop powers, I presumed this from the beginning but had started to question it. Wonder how far down the powers route this anime will go, It has enough character development to pull off anything really
Aug 3, 2017 10:59 PM
Sep 2015
I do wonder how everyone forgot Rachel's super-human leap in the first fight. But I guess it's not hard to believe considering how every single one of them is a complete and utter moron.

I hope Lise/Lize/Lisa/whatever gets her memories back and goes all superhumanmurdercrazy in that place leaving only the two girls alive, then takes care of the other family too.
Dec 5, 2017 7:08 AM

Oct 2014
can someone kill rose? she's useless and really annoying.
Apr 1, 2021 9:44 AM

May 2020
You know I really like Claire but it's hard to sympathise with her when she lashes out against Yuan. True, he's a little insensitive but she did this to herself. She quit her job, she ran away from her family and she's trying to make it out like it's not her fault at all.

Also, it's really hard to sympathise with Lula and J.C, considering how they've been nothing but massive dickheads from the start. It's hard to root for them especially since we don't know what curse the Dolores placed on them does. In fact, it's way easier to sympathise with the Dolores, considering how this seems to hit them harder. Also weird how they act like this isn't a problem they created. The Dolores clan are definitely no angels but it's not like Animus has a moral high ground to stand on.

Also, it is starting to get very irritating how the girls just walk into dangerous situations, which they have been through multiple times and still act like complete and utter dumbasses every time.
TitanInsaneApr 2, 2021 12:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 12 Discussion

mrzkitty - Mar 18, 2012

8 by Missynette »»
Oct 19, 2023 6:23 AM

» Worth Watching?

dustinator1991 - Jul 13, 2023

2 by Caro_Arca »»
Jul 15, 2023 12:28 AM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 22 Discussion

Katbot - Jul 11, 2009

34 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 4:07 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 21 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

12 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 3:39 PM

Poll: » Red Garden Episode 20 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Mar 1, 2011

7 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 18, 2022 8:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.