Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 27, 2010 4:46 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shit was boring as hell, I stopped watching it at 15th min mark. Hopefully the second episode is better.
Feb 23, 2015 7:15 PM
Oct 2013
So we have a pimp who can act beta but also be one of them typical rapers.

The h scenes were pretty dull and their was quite a focus on the ladies' feelings through an alternating monologue-to-flashback-of-h-scene-fragments kind of back-and-forth.
Feb 24, 2018 6:07 PM
Jul 2018
I didn't even know ladies' magazines wrote about copulation. But can semen really come out of one's pores?
Jun 13, 2019 7:46 AM

Nov 2018
the character just jumps around in personalities and the story is weird, we get the introduction of the main character and his interest in the red haired girl and then we dont see anything from her for a while. Then she gets some screen time and its like the absolute opposite of how the story started? I dont get it

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jokuana Episode 2 Discussion

Rhypo - Nov 27, 2010

2 by ShockZz »»
Jun 13, 2019 4:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.