Dec 11, 2010 12:27 PM
Jul 2010
invalidlink said:
BlackSnake56 said:
perspective said:
I think this guy is either:

A) A forum troll.

or

B) An over zealous kid who reads too much bakuman.

Either way there's no need to stoop this guy's maturity level.

i will go for B

C it's the camera's fault

lol. That guy is definitely have read or watched too much bakuman, he has no talent, he could improve first and then show off, now he shows off how he sucks..And saying it takes time to draw something good, yes, it takes like a hour or two for a good manga drawer, you think mangaka's draws one page of manga like 4 hours lol?
Dec 30, 2010 10:54 PM

Nov 2008
i truly was hoping you had potential.
but like many ppl and friends i know, who have read bakuman... they think they'd be able to do it too.

ambition is good, but you need to be realistic as well.
perhaps webcomic, or a western/local audience may be better for you.
i dunno how long you've been drawing, but if its not too long, keep practicing. or it can always be a hobby.

Jan 3, 2011 12:53 AM

Aug 2010
YoungVagabond said:
Forgot I posted in this topic.

KaiKaname said:
My drawing style is like Tsugumi Ohba, Noriaki "Tite" Kubo, Hack:/,

KaiKaname said:
But my art is [Not being cocky] above average

Wait for it, wait for it....

KaiKaname said:

Awesome. If you're "above average", does that mean the average is a mentally retarded 11 year-old's doodling and drool stains on a piece of paper?

ROFL

Shits bad, man. If you're not just trolling, and you actually think you're a future mangaka, you need to honestly stop now and get a real job. Keep drawing for fun, but you have no career as an artist any time soon.

Sorry.
Jan 5, 2011 8:47 PM

Nov 2010
LOL I really thought I get to see a forumer that is REALLY going to be a future mangaka.

Sorry but you're totally out from my expectations. But don't worry you're still young and full of inspiration..even if you were too inspired by Bakuman. I myself was a bit inspired by that show but I lost my motivation to draw since I entered the gaming world. So..

So as a piece of advice..don't get discouraged by these comments left by your fellow forumers. If you really want to be a mangaka in the future, always think that there is always someone better than you..like Nizuma Eiji from Bakuman. Therefore, you need to strive harder. ;D

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

28 by Ex-Aid »»
8 hours ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Yesterday

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
Yesterday, 8:38 AM

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Yesterday, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.