MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 8 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Toaru Majutsu no Index II »» Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 8 Discussion

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Toaru Majutsu no Index II Episode 8 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!

103 69.59%
4 out of 5: Liked it

35 23.65%
3 out of 5: It was OK

7 4.73%
2 out of 5: Disliked it

1 0.68%
1 out of 5: Hated it

2 1.35%
Voters: 148

11-27-10, 6:49 AM

agent535 said:

Inarius said:
in any case...Sairi wasn't supposed to have them that big :O (she was supposed to be Saten sized)....but I guess the anime will sell better on dvd/bluray if she does

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6101/1290856809126.jpg

then again, fanservice in anime would sell more if girls have bigger breasts..

but seriously, this is one of those rare times when i would actually get interested in large-breasted anime girls... :))
everything is bigger after Animated -.-"

11-27-10, 6:51 AM

belatkuro said:
But seriously, if Touma calls bumping in naked girls and falling in boobs misfortune, I wonder what good fortune is to him? ;)

getting laird with every girl he bumped into...I can't think of anything better than that XD

11-27-10, 7:18 AM

Inarius said:
belatkuro said:
But seriously, if Touma calls bumping in naked girls and falling in boobs misfortune, I wonder what good fortune is to him? ;)

getting laird with every girl he bumped into...I can't think of anything better than that XD
Having a harem to unload every day with a different girl. How about that? Oh! BTW looks like the episode attracted another nice article about it:
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/11/27/to-aru-oppai-service-episode/
Also Thomson the way she wear her pants kind of reminds of a girl IRL that did that, kind got a sexy feeling off of that so this anime episode with Thomson made me be reminded. Just being honest about partially how I felt about Thomson.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!

11-27-10, 8:05 AM

Touma is really popular with girls. XD.
I'm looking forward to see the rest of the event and the winner school. Look forward to the winner of the bet.

11-27-10, 8:10 AM

I like the fact that if someone doesn't share the same opinion, they're labeled as a troll.

3/5.
Wasabi said:
Oriana Thomson is clearly the best character in the show. Period.
Modified by Hss, 11-27-10, 8:45 AM

11-27-10, 9:24 AM

That was quite the light-hearted episode. Glad to see the tournament is underway, and I'm looking forwards to seeing the winner of the bet (probably gonna be Touma, in a ridiculous manner). Either way, it's gonna be jokes.

There's also pretty excessive fanservice this time. The black-haired girl (repeatedly), Index, and the new mage...it really is a bit much. I didn't think this show was into impossibly-sized breasts, but I guess I was wrong =/

Not to mention, another one is added to Touma's ever-increasing harem.

The best part had to be Mikoto abducting Touma out of nowhere and leaving Index behind, and after that Kuroko's reaction. Always funny :D

Wonder what's gonna happen later regarding the sword and the mages. In any case, the tournament better not be suspended -__-

11-27-10, 9:41 AM

Lold at Fukiyose walking into what looked like a threesome with Touma, Index and the mini teacher. Touma calling that misfortune gives him a -1

11-27-10, 9:44 AM

Oho! I spy an indirect kiss between Touma and Mikoto. Gotta love Mikoto's vivid imagination.

11-27-10, 9:56 AM

belatkuro said:

That part is the the misfortune. The mistfortune is getting hit and mistreated after he bumps into naked girls and falls in boobs (or getting bitten or slapped after accidental kisses). The girls or think Touma is a pervert, what about that makes it good luck?

11-27-10, 10:07 AM

Leon-Gun said:
belatkuro said:
That part is the the misfortune. The mistfortune is getting hit and mistreated after he bumps into naked girls and falls in boobs (or getting bitten or slapped after accidental kisses). The girls or think Touma is a pervert, what about that makes it good luck?
Uh, that was a rhetorical question. I'm surprised someone answered it :))

11-27-10, 10:20 AM

Inarius said:
my body wasn't ready

I hope Touma beats the shit out of her
Modified by desolato, 11-28-10, 5:07 AM
Ok™

11-27-10, 10:27 AM

I find Mikoto is much more likable and interesting when Touma is around. their b et was a nice touch. Fukiyose sure has some rather large boobs Touma got to see, he's building a harem?!

still find Index and the loli teacher pretty annoying but the rest was decent this time.

11-27-10, 10:28 AM

linnaes said:
That was quite the light-hearted episode. Glad to see the tournament is underway, and I'm looking forwards to seeing the winner of the bet (probably gonna be Touma, in a ridiculous manner). Either way, it's gonna be jokes.

There's also pretty excessive fanservice this time. The black-haired girl (repeatedly), Index, and the new mage...it really is a bit much. I didn't think this show was into impossibly-sized breasts, but I guess I was wrong =/

Not to mention, another one is added to Touma's ever-increasing harem.

The best part had to be Mikoto abducting Touma out of nowhere and leaving Index behind, and after that Kuroko's reaction. Always funny :D

Wonder what's gonna happen later regarding the sword and the mages. In any case, the tournament better not be suspended -__-

Best part of this arc is Tsuchimikado.

11-27-10, 10:33 AM

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays in the background when Touma meets Stiyl and Tsuchimikado?

11-27-10, 11:25 AM

Inarius said:
my body wasn't ready

My body is always ready.
Also i loved the new girls style of wearing her clothes.

Jrittmayer said:
Hmmm, is it just me or is the whole drama thing between Touma, Misaka etc more exciting than the actual plot ? (Whatever the plot may be XD)

Well for this episode it was because there was no plot since we were finished with the previews story. The plot barely started this episode and it's going to escalate from now on.

Well except the usual Index staff about food the other parts were kind of nice and the episode wasn't unpleasant.

BTW Mikoto looks like a little copy of her mother and i was kind of sad we didn't see more interaction with the parents.
Modified by desolato, 11-28-10, 5:08 AM

11-27-10, 12:16 PM

lots of fanservice in this episode, looks like the plot is going to unravel next episode...i'm expecting a huge brawl in academy city

11-27-10, 12:29 PM

Remember when this show was good without having to resort to shitty fanservice every other scene? I don't. This is just laughable.

11-27-10, 1:20 PM

I didn't like episode 2-5 , but now Index 2 gets really good ^^

This Arc seems interesting and all the misaka moments already make this a win :)

4/5
yuno6.jpg

11-27-10, 1:23 PM

Confucius said:
Index reminds me of Gluttony from FMA lol

Except Gluttony is more likable than index....

Divine_Judgement said:
Remember when this show was good without having to resort to shitty fanservice every other scene? I don't. This is just laughable.

This show was never as good as you're probably remembering, of course the Accelerator and Mikoto arcs in Season 1 were the best, everything else seemed random and out of place.

Either way, I enjoyed the fanservice to this episode....I just don't want the INDEXFAGS to complain about how much "plot" and how "serious" this show really is.....IT'S NOT!!!
Momo>Sports>Breaking Bad>Anime

1997 2001 2003 2006 2012 2013

11-27-10, 1:41 PM

Anyone else really like Komoe Sensei...?
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone

Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices