Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2010 5:05 AM

Sep 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode 2 is out gawd dammit!

More loli action :3

Hah, it starts with Marina (i'm going with this for now) coming back, and the father rubbing Natsume's pussy.

Oh fucken hell, we get both Marina and Airi from season 1 in this ep!

Well I think that's them :-/, except now they're not small anymore.

Another awesome ep, where the daddy-o' goes around banging every girl....and now we wait for OVA 3, cause by the way ova 2 ends, it hints to some continuance...or another series...season 3 maybe?)

btw, click this link to get to the torrent link *snip* (one more)
InariusDec 29, 2010 5:19 AM
Nov 26, 2010 5:50 AM

Jul 2007
"More loli action :3"

I don't know where you see lolis as every girl has at least decent rack :P. Ii would say it's something between full developed girl and loli.

"season 3 "

Up to date, there's no game Oni Chichi 3 - so it's doubtful that the 3nd series will come out any time soon. besides PoRo usually(mostly?) release series with max. 2 episodes. Besides, what I understood, sisters planned to kill his father (katana + screams at the end of the episode), but to be sure I need translation first ;P.

PoRo releases :

http://myanimelist.net/anime.php?p=365

"Oh fucken hell, we get both Marina and Airi from season 1 in this ep!"

Nope, Oni Chichi 2 has completely new characters and background.
HNTINov 26, 2010 5:53 AM
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Nov 26, 2010 6:19 AM

Sep 2009
oh, thanks for clearing that up :3
Nov 27, 2010 4:45 AM

Jul 2010
I personally don't find older men raping his daughters enjoyable. But, the character art is hot :). However, to sum up a summary. They at first do not like getting fucked by their dad, but in the end Natsume learns to love it. Haruka said she'll take the place of everyone, so he doesn't touch his other daughters... as she told her father at the end, "I thought you said wouldn't touch anyone else." Akira says clearly she doesn't really care. I forgot the blonde chicks name, but at the end she asked Natsume through the door to make sure she was okay. If you guys want to know PoRo's (Company) Hentai ends with the "wrong-doing" as the victor. There are NO morally good endings with PoRo. They may be considered good endings to people who like this type of genre. But they do not end morally good. If you rape your daughters...or anyone, don't expect to live long or happy.

OniChi Chi - Old man raping survives and conts to rape his daughters.
I can - Star Model lies to the main protag and loves giving head to the director
Machi Gurumi - She gets assaulted and raped by everyone
Grope - Main Protag gets no one and the other guy gets the main chick
Triangle Blue - Lover of the guy betrays him and loves to fuck a gym coach.

It's all NTR - Netorare is a sub-genre of hentai, where male protagonist is being betrayed by his wife or lover. The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the reader.
OmnimeNov 27, 2010 4:51 AM
Nov 27, 2010 8:48 AM

Sep 2010
Very NICE Explanation! Omnime!
I never expect a "Happy Ending" or better...Happy Ending is for Old man and rapist! is the style of PoRo's.

Oni ChiChi2.2 - Art very good!
I do not think it will have epi.3 but Oni ChiChi 3 is probably high!
Nov 28, 2010 12:18 AM
Aug 2008
Just awesome.
> Besides, what I understood, sisters planned to kill his father (katana + screams at the end of the episode), but to be sure I need translation first ;P.
nah, there are not lines about killing ~_~
Nov 28, 2010 3:06 AM

Jul 2010
lighter235 said:
Just awesome.
> Besides, what I understood, sisters planned to kill his father (katana + screams at the end of the episode), but to be sure I need translation first ;P.
nah, there are not lines about killing ~_~

Lol I would love it if the sisters killed their father and lived happily ever after. We can just pretend that happened :)
Nov 28, 2010 3:22 AM

Oct 2010
i never though anyone would bring this up im discussion (Surprised!!) well i enjoyed it to a certain extent but it in my opinion is a jacked up anime.
Nov 29, 2010 1:50 AM

Jul 2007
@Omnime : There's a little exception in your reasoning, but it's a bit ambiguous : True Blue and True Blue : Gaiden where

You took Triangle Blue for true Blue ^^'.

"nah, there are not lines about killing ~_~"

These were just assumptions based on what I saw (knife, the katana stuck in doors ?) + what I remember from the HCG -_- + one of the girls was holding a knife as 3 of them were discussing something - I don't know Japanese, so I guess, it was a natural conclusion ?

Game ending :
HNTINov 29, 2010 1:53 AM

Nov 29, 2010 3:05 AM

Jul 2010
FonFonKusaka said:
i never though anyone would bring this up im discussion (Surprised!!) well i enjoyed it to a certain extent but it in my opinion is a jacked up anime.

All PoRo hentai are jacked up. Just beware of PoRo, also if it's not from PoRo it still may be considered NTR, so do research if you really want to avoid them.
Nov 29, 2010 3:10 AM

Jul 2010
HNTI said:
@Omnime : There's a little exception in your reasoning, but it's a bit ambiguous : True Blue and True Blue : Gaiden where

You took Triangle Blue for true Blue ^^'.

"nah, there are not lines about killing ~_~"

These were just assumptions based on what I saw (knife, the katana stuck in doors ?) + what I remember from the HCG -_- + one of the girls was holding a knife as 3 of them were discussing something - I don't know Japanese, so I guess, it was a natural conclusion ?

Game ending :

Japanese was my first language, English was my 2nd. I haven't heard anything involved killing their father in the hentai. Trust me, I wish there were killing lines lol. As the game isn't made by the same people who made the hentai, it may or may not end the same.
OmnimeNov 29, 2010 3:16 AM
Nov 29, 2010 3:32 AM

Jul 2007
Well, it isn't, but I bet there's some relation between them as usually the same companies have their games turned into anime by the same animation studios or even these studios are brought to life just to make animations out of their games like it was in the case of L studio which made Princes Lover OVA or ChuChu with awesome Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi. PoRo is just one of many animating studios owned by A1 group :
https://www.a1c.jp/

Nov 29, 2010 4:03 AM

Jul 2010
HNTI said:
Well, it isn't, but I bet there's some relation between them as usually the same companies have their games turned into anime by the same animation studios or even these studios are brought to life just to make animations out of their games like it was in the case of L studio which made Princes Lover OVA or ChuChu with awesome Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi. PoRo is just one of many animating studios owned by A1 group :
https://www.a1c.jp/

Well if it does end like the game, it'd be a first to end with a not so bad ending lol. We'll see if they make a Oni Chichi 3.
Dec 1, 2010 8:47 PM

Jun 2009
Well, I'm also not fond of old men doing their hot and teen daughters.

I prefer the first one who is around 20's-30's but never mind, I enjoyed it especially the Airi look alike though Airi is much better. Also, that sex scene was hot (literally).
Dec 2, 2010 3:25 PM

Feb 2010
HNTI said:
Game ending :

LMAO I can imagine that. Eh watched it with no subs, who are all these new girls? Does this old guys have that many daughters?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2010 9:31 PM
Oct 2010
umm i havent watched oni chichi 2 yet is the old guy the same as the previous guy from the first onichichi but older
or completely new everything?
Dec 6, 2010 12:16 AM

Jul 2007
Subbed version is OUT :3

"completely new everything?"

As far as I'm informed - it' a completely new story.

Dec 7, 2010 6:57 AM

May 2008
hope they do make a third one

and if they do, the way I see it, it'd have an orgy ending like anejiru 1
where they all live (and fuck) happily ever after
^_^
paksis_pragmaDec 7, 2010 7:01 AM
Dec 8, 2010 2:55 AM

Jul 2007
@paksis_pragma ; There won't be the 3rd episode. PoRo makes all the time series consisting only of 2 episodes each. Watching Oni chichi 1 should give you the idea how the second series will end. In terms of hardcoreawesome endings SuzukiMinaro wins against PoRo with their releases.

Also lol at this line from http://h.subdesu.org

"Packed with even more wincest than before, it’s guaranteed to be wholesome fun for the whole family!"
xD

Dec 11, 2010 7:10 AM

Dec 2007
Nice watch. I'm glad they focused on biribiri lookalike =).

It's a shame there's only 2 episodes.
Dec 25, 2010 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
Natsume is still the best with her sudden orgasm on the father's dick at one point that was probably the pinnacle with her, add to that a fact of her punching the father in a tsundere way and you have a winning combination of a girl that I did not see in a while in hentais.

Fuyu was still a #1 for me in this episode although Natsume is still amazing for her small bust. I like more Fuyu because her fragile and low resistance, think of you being able to force sex on her easily. Too bad Akira did not kill the father by throwing that knife and on top of that she saw the father doing Haruka although I did not see blood there.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jan 3, 2011 1:17 AM

Jun 2009
actually..
Omnime said:
I personally don't find older men raping his daughters enjoyable. But, the character art is hot :). However, to sum up a summary. They at first do not like getting fucked by their dad, but in the end Natsume learns to love it. Haruka said she'll take the place of everyone, so he doesn't touch his other daughters... as she told her father at the end, "I thought you said wouldn't touch anyone else." Akira says clearly she doesn't really care. I forgot the blonde chicks name, but at the end she asked Natsume through the door to make sure she was okay. If you guys want to know PoRo's (Company) Hentai ends with the "wrong-doing" as the victor. There are NO morally good endings with PoRo. They may be considered good endings to people who like this type of genre. But they do not end morally good. If you rape your daughters...or anyone, don't expect to live long or happy.

OniChi Chi - Old man raping survives and conts to rape his daughters.
I can - Star Model lies to the main protag and loves giving head to the director
Machi Gurumi - She gets assaulted and raped by everyone
Grope - Main Protag gets no one and the other guy gets the main chick
Triangle Blue - Lover of the guy betrays him and loves to fuck a gym coach.

It's all NTR - Netorare is a sub-genre of hentai, where male protagonist is being betrayed by his wife or lover. The unique objective of NTR is to play with the "jealous feelings" of the reader.

aCtually!!! Im pretty sure Akira is yandere type..so it was knife on the door since she was extremely jealous..i can state this fact since she showed a lot of Yandere-type acts..such as "accidently" throwing knifes...and moreover shes into ehr dad fromt eh beginning
Jan 3, 2011 10:00 AM

Mar 2009
very high quality for a hentai..tho im glad there was only 2 episodes.incest+ censored is not my thing at all

Yumekichi11 said:
add to that a fact of her(Natsume) punching the father in a tsundere way and you have a winning combination of a girl that I did not see in a while in hentais.

Yumekichi11 said:
Fuyu was still a #1 for me in this episode although Natsume is still amazing for her small bust. I like more Fuyu because her fragile and low resistance, think of you being able to force sex on her easily.

omg i really cant agree any more!

thank a lot to Omnime for the great explanation :D
Jan 26, 2011 2:51 AM

Jul 2010
I really have to add this here, but I'm sure MANY people have noticed that NTR hentai or hentai that end with some sort of betrayal, the main character or the person being betrayed is always a pussy. Like all they do is like "oh know, my wife/girlfriend is getting fucked, my life sucks, what do I do now" type of thought. Not, let me fuck him up and get my wife/girlfriend's mind straight again... (They probably have to go to a mental facility because they're obsessed with strong cocks that hit all the way down their stomach)... ANYWAYS... can we have some hentai were the main protag isn't some pussy. If he's that much of a pussy to save his wife/girlfriend, he doesn't deserve to get pussy in the first place.
Apr 1, 2011 11:20 PM
Jan 2010
Omnime said:
If he's that much of a pussy to save his wife/girlfriend, he doesn't deserve to get pussy in the first place.

very profound. :)
Nov 22, 2011 11:22 AM

Jul 2011
This series suck compared to the original. Everyone keeps throwing around NTR but there were some weak NTR elements here, you want to see NTR elements that piss you off (which what the sub-genre is supposed to do) check out Hitou Meguri series. But anyways, this series was just mainly boring.

At least the original a little bit more interesting because it was doing the whole "he's not your dad..but kinda is" tension. This? Just straight up old man bored and wants to start fucking his daughters type deal.

Only interesting thing was how much Natsume resembled the chick from Railgun like someone mention before. This is like the closest you'll get to animated Railgun hentai, lol. Airi was a much better "first victim" than Natsume. Was hoping the blue hair chick with the knife was at least gonna stab a bitch or even the old man himself but nah...she couldn't even do that to make the series more interesting in the end.
Dec 28, 2011 8:21 PM
Aug 2007
Natsume's punch was the highlight of the series. And the, um, more paizuri moments.

(And if anyone knows any good hentai w/ paizuri moments, feel free to rec them to me. Especially if they are uncensored.)

Still, the first series was better than this one by far.
Jan 11, 2012 4:47 PM

Sep 2010
The 2nd episode was way better than the 1st one.
Feb 19, 2012 4:14 AM
Nov 2010
idk what to say all ill say is i dint care for how it ended
Aug 16, 2012 1:19 PM

Apr 2009
What the hell?!! As soon as Akira's hand 'slipped' on the knife in the first 10 minutes or so of the episode, I expected a nice boat ending. The knife penetrating the toilet door even raised my hope even higher. But sadly in the end, I was the one greatly disappointed. TT_TT

Meh... whatever.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 14, 2013 12:01 PM

Aug 2012
9/10, Original Oni Chichi 10000 X better
Mar 16, 2013 11:58 AM

Jun 2009
This kind of sucked. This did pretty much nothing for me. Natsume does kind of look like Misaka now that people mention it, though.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jan 21, 2014 8:16 AM

Oct 2013
Natsume is really courageous to put her head against the same door of the toilets just after her sister drove a knife trough the door.
Aug 1, 2014 6:21 PM

Apr 2013
The girls were like robots. Fuck it, the first season was by far better imo. At least there, they tried to resist.
Feb 24, 2016 4:40 PM

Sep 2012
Always-Hungry said:
The girls were like robots. Fuck it, the first season was by far better imo. At least there, they tried to resist.

Robots? You mean they were just complete sluts for their dad's penis.
Feb 23, 2018 8:41 PM

Dec 2012
The first Oni Chichi is better IMO

May 4, 2018 8:05 PM
Jul 2018
I think the scenes with Akira and the knives were the most interesting from this viewing. Also, I half expected a parody of that scene from The Shining when she stuck the knife through the bathroom's door.
Aug 23, 2019 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
Fuyu is super cute, but Akira is hands down my favorite. So yandere clumsy with a knife though.

So no magic love potions, no wild NTR and no sly Sana with a camera. This wasn't quite as wild & creative as the other version. Though with that said, the final few minutes with the sisters fighting over who could get into bathroom to ride daddy dearest certainly felt like some classic Oni Chichi. Regardless, I found the straightforward, raw action to be delicious nonetheless. The four sisters are all right up my alley and the added age difference made for a nice touch to the already taboo vices. I'm actually preferring Oni Chichi 2 to the other version. It's difficult to say why, but I can certainly feel the difference. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7/10
Oct 23, 2019 11:19 AM

Oct 2019
I thought it was improving. For me at least. Now it's back to square one. 3/10
Feb 7, 2023 2:54 AM

Nov 2010
Haruka & Fuyu are sexier & prettier. They're both my type.
Wow, it's been a while since I got a hard-on from Oni ChiChi. I got a nice one from seeing Fuyu's armpit licked while her boobs were caressed. I also like the part when he fingered her asshole while f*cking her. I like it!
14:56 Nice poster. Companionship & Enjoyment.
R*pe = discipline indeed.
I also enjoyed Haruka's sex scene. They only did basic things, but I still got turned on since she's hot by default.
My dick goes limp during Natsume's sex scenes. She's not my type.
7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oni Chichi 2 Episode 1 Discussion

MelbShaw - Nov 2, 2010

12 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 7, 2023 2:16 AM

» Song title of the first episodes credits music

jyagan0 - Feb 15, 2018

0 by jyagan0 »»
Feb 15, 2018 4:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.