Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Nov 23, 2010 11:34 PM

May 2010
Haruka.. seriously? SERIOUSLY?!
He continued banging that slut while his sister was watching.

Pfft, he doesn't even deserve Sora.
I was kinda looking forward to the twincest, but Sora is too good for him .
Sora and Ryouhei are the only characters I truly like in this show.

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

Nov 23, 2010 11:40 PM

Aug 2010
MelbShaw said:
cockblock LOL he kept on going

anyone else find it odd when she dropped the chopsticks from afar he apparently walked over there and picked it up for her before she even did anything? lol..

lol yeah i noticed the same thing, thought i was the only one
Currently Watching: Durarara!!
Nov 23, 2010 11:46 PM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
-Quasar said:
I just know the girls on this pic aren't virgin anymore.
Who knows, I don't think Haru was into them until Nao raped him. BTW I don't recognize any of these girls except Akira, so where is Kazuha or the others? This is grade school right?

I believe that picture was taken in the school from the city they came from. They just visit the countryside during summer vacation so no, even Akira isn't there. Just a look alike.

Also, Haru was already banging girls at that young age. He was just surprised that he got raped by Nao rather than it's the other way around. :3
Nov 23, 2010 11:53 PM

Oct 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Amen to that! Only if Sora was not so scared of Ryouhei. Really would have wanted to see a nice Sora X Ryouhei if only as a one date thing.
-Quasar said:

I believe that picture was taken in the school from the city they came from. They just visit the countryside during summer vacation so no, even Akira isn't there. Just a look alike.
I see! That makes so much sense, it just eluded me somehow. Damn! ROFL, Akira look alike, now that's interesting to notice.
-Quasar said:
Also, Haru was already banging girls at that young age. He was just surprised that he got raped by Nao rather than it's the other way around. :3
Yeah right he was banging girls at that age, but nice one towards a "A young Makoto is born!" thing!
Yumekichi11Nov 23, 2010 11:57 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 23, 2010 11:57 PM

Jun 2009
this episode was meh .. actually not that good *~*
is it me or this anime is getting worse and worse >_<
the first 2 episode was like "WOW" but not it's only about people having sex .. what's so fun about this ?? like watching uncensored hentai *-*

btw guys .. who noticed this xD

take a good look at the clouds xD's
Nov 23, 2010 11:59 PM
Aug 2009
Thank you to all the people who noticed the chopstick thing (stupid slut must have been trying for damsel in distress shit)
I seriously wish Sora would go "school days" on Nao next ep...
As for Haru I thought he was a good guy at the start of the anime, it seems like it was way to early to judge, or maybe it was the directors intention to make people hate him more and more every ep?
Anyone else think Sora needs a better guardian?
Nov 23, 2010 11:59 PM

Oct 2010
Miss-Looolz said:
Oh nice! I did not notice it at all. Breasts! Maybe even erected! Also agree with you about: "the first 2 episode was like "WOW" but not it's only about people having sex .. what's so fun about this ?? like watching uncensored hentai" it is indeed as I feel but more in the sense of it is a bother for the story.

Nov 24, 2010 12:06 AM

Jun 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
Miss-Looolz said:
Oh nice! I did not notice it at all. Breasts! Maybe even erected! Also agree with you about: "the first 2 episode was like "WOW" but not it's only about people having sex .. what's so fun about this ?? like watching uncensored hentai" it is indeed as I feel but more in the sense of it is a bother for the story.

yeah .. i've seen so much breasts in this series that i would easily notice this .. just kidding xD
but most of the episodes tell now have sex scenes .. it's getting annoying *-* sora is the only thing that keeps me hook up on this =\
& i see they've decided that it would be a 12 episode complete .. good 'cause if it's more it well turn to be crap *~*
Nov 24, 2010 12:39 AM

Jan 2008
I love how he just keeps banging away with a smile on his face.
Nov 24, 2010 1:09 AM

Aug 2009
I like Nao. Sue me. I find the moments between her and Haruka to be pretty cute and genuine, and I like how the relationship is more or less established already. The pre-OP scene with the two of them just holding hands really got to me. It's the kinda thing you wished you saw more of in anime (or real life for that matter).

Now having said that, I can understand why so many people seem to be raging over her getting in the way of Sora, but I've thought the whole point of the arc format is so people won't have to rage. It would be different if Haruka was boning her (or any other girl) in the midst of Sora's arc, but we're not there yet. Y'all will get your "wincest" in two weeks, but for now can we just get through this arc without calling its heroine a slut bitch who needs to die every five minutes? Yeesh.
Ha-cha!
Nov 24, 2010 1:53 AM

Jan 2007
Looks like Kirino has some competition for most hated character this season lol.

But man, the h scene was hilarious as some pointed out. Haru got in a good 5-6 thrusts after turning his head towards Sora. Boy was he into it xD

I must say, I do like how the episode titles incorporates the characters names, having both Haruka and Nao in next week's title.
Faust721Nov 24, 2010 12:46 PM
Nov 24, 2010 1:58 AM
Oct 2010
Faust721 said:
I must say, I do like how the episode titles incorporates the characters names, managing both Haruka and Nao in the next episode title.

It was the same thing with episode 4, "Haruka's Heart" (Harukazuhaato). Just pointing that out.
Nov 24, 2010 2:55 AM

Aug 2010
I find it funny how the expression on Sora's face in every episode reflects mine. Ever since episode 3 I've been blankly staring at the screen waiting for something interesting to happen. The last episode and this was at least a bit less boring than the previous ones, so hopefully I can sit through the last episode before Sora's arc. 3/5.
Nov 24, 2010 3:10 AM

Feb 2010
lol so ppl hate Haruka because he doing with Nao instead of his sister?
Nov 24, 2010 3:13 AM

Nov 2010
Mony-Chan said:
Haruka.. seriously? SERIOUSLY?!
He continued banging that slut while his sister was watching.

Pfft, he doesn't even deserve Sora.
I was kinda looking forward to the twincest, but Sora is too good for him .

yeah totally agree with you abt Sora being too good for him
maybe nao was responsible for haru's uncrontrollable drive (Damn that Nao)

loved the way sora hates nao
i hate the nao-haru relationship like most
but what i hate most is it's just 12 episodes, after watching this, im back to boring again zzzz]
I dont get myself, even though i dont agree with incest i just continue watching this xD
Nov 24, 2010 3:13 AM
Nov 2009
gdone123 said:
ROFLMAO at H scene:

*Sora drops her bunny*
*Nao notices*
*Sora opens the door slowly*
Nao: H-Haru-chan!
Haruka:*continues humping*
*Haruka turns his head to Sora*
Haruka:*stares at Sora while humping*
Me:*eats popcorn*
XDD

^hahahah pretty funny scene :P
Nov 24, 2010 4:41 AM

Sep 2009
MeltyxBlood said:
lmao, i was dieing laughing when haru was still humping when he saw sora, i bet he kept his smile on too for a bit but the camera didnt show it xD
Same here LOL. Haru is quiet bad at multitasking XD

Still don't get how Haru is completely ok about a girl raping him at such a young age. He's fine until the one doing him has big boobs or what?

Dying, dying for the Sora arc. From the spoilers in the previous thread, that arc is going to be critical.

If only the sex scenes would be normal, the show wouldn't feel funny. Like why the weird smiling really?
Nov 24, 2010 4:50 AM

Oct 2010
I just realized something from the manga but it's kind of a spoiler but it could vital to quench the ever anger about Nao:
The above spoiler is also a reason why would they suddenly put this whole sex scene part in this episode.

Another interesting thing is the word Apathetic: having or showing little or no feeling or emotion:spiritless or having little or no interest or concern : indifferent. Kind changes my perspective to Nao raping Sora to get back her feelings. Either way if from being happy she becomes like this, clearly the divorce screwed her.

Nov 24, 2010 5:49 AM

Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
I just realized something from the manga but it's kind of a spoiler but it could vital to quench the ever anger about Nao:
The above spoiler is also a reason why would they suddenly put this whole sex scene part in this episode.

Very Minor spoliers, and slightly off topic.
Nov 24, 2010 5:51 AM

Dec 2007
Hmmm, getting interesting.

So there are...four eps left to go? And still two arc that need to be addressed. Sora, and Kozue. I don't think the maid gets an arc. For one, she appears to be the "main" character of all those silly shorts at the end of each ep, which I believe the writers threw in to give her a little screen time. Second, she's not one of the "main" characters in the game. No game arc = no anime arc.

Naturally we have to assume Sora will get her arc. I think everybody's forgetting about Kozue, though. She technically is part of the main cast, despite us not having seen her practically at all since ep 2. So if I had to venture a guess, I'm gonna say that since ep 9 appears to be the completion of the Nao arc...10 will probably be the entirety of Kozue, while 11 and 12 would be devoted to Sora (soley because she's a more important character than Kozue is). That'd be my guess, anyway.

I'm still hung up on wondering if that "Yandere Heroine" tag on the VN is going to come into play. I mean, at the end of ep 7, Sora pulled a Shining with that whole, "I HATENAOIHATENAO" thing she was doing. I think that's just a tactic to throw the audience off, though. I know, I could just look it up online somewhere, but I'm not willing to spoil it for myself. I don't believe Sora is the Yandere. It's just too easy from a personality like that. Besides, I believe she really does love her brother.

Kozue is another story. Her interest in Haru looks a lot more like an obsession, than love. Plus, the anime has been conveniently ignoring her. Perfect for a "come out of nowhere" sudden shock factor thing, ala School Days. I'm probably reading into it too much, but that's half the fun with a new show like this :)

Does anybody else think Sora is a bit, well...annoying? It's not that I don't like her character archetype, but if you compare her to say....Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Saito was technically her magically summoned posession, plus love was likely between them to begin with. Haru is Sora's brother. I know that never stopped anybody in anime, but she hasn't made any sort of move to lay claim to him, and he doesn't even seem to know she has any sort of interest. One doesn't just assume their own sibling is in love with them unless they have reason to. So, her getting in the way of Haru and Nao comes off more to me as....prissy little brat, really. Does she just assume he'll never grow up and move on with his life, if she doesn't hint towards her feelings?

Over analysis complete ;)

Err, and another thing. Don't be so quick to condemn Haru. Remember, each arc is considered to have begun following the end of ep 2. So, each girl he's having sex with is technically a completely different storyline, following a different arc of the VN. He hasn't cheated on anybody :)

Double posting is unnecessary. You can edit your previous post by clicking 'edit' at the bottom right of your post.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:28 PM
Nov 24, 2010 6:44 AM
Oct 2010
Gaidai said:
So there are...four eps left to go? And still two arc that need to be addressed. Sora, and Kozue. I don't think the maid gets an arc. For one, she appears to be the "main" character of all those silly shorts at the end of each ep, which I believe the writers threw in to give her a little screen time. Second, she's not one of the "main" characters in the game. No game arc = no anime arc.

Incorrect. The maid was part of the game's heroines, and had her own route. Kozue, on the other hand, did not (even though it was quite obvious she had the hots for Haruka). By your logic, that excludes the Kozue arc from the anime. Sora's arc will take the last three episodes and that's it.

But not all hope is lost. Kozue did get her route on a fun-disk, "Haruka na Sora", along with Yahiro, the shopkeeper. The Blu-rays have been confirmed to have extra episodes, so maybe Kozue might get her arc.

The maid's arc are the omakes. That's a given.

Gaidai said:
Does anybody else think Sora is a bit, well...annoying? It's not that I don't like her character archetype, but if you compare her to say....Louise from Zero no Tsukaima, Saito was technically her magically summoned posession, plus love was likely between them to begin with. Haru is Sora's brother. I know that never stopped anybody in anime, but she hasn't made any sort of move to lay claim to him, and he doesn't even seem to know she has any sort of interest. One doesn't just assume their own sibling is in love with them unless they have reason to. So, her getting in the way of Haru and Nao comes off more to me as....prissy little brat, really. Does she just assume he'll never grow up and move on with his life, if she doesn't hint towards her feelings?

Put it this way: they lost their parents. They only have each other as family. Even if Sora wasn't in love with Haruka, I'd say she would still be pissed at Nao. Why? Because she is afraid. She is afraid that Nao will steal the only family she has left, and be alone in the end.
Lefake said:
Is the manga gonna be continued? I've only manage find up to chapter 6, but I'm convinced there's more.

The manga is still going. The only problem is that the magazine it's chapters are published in is not being scanlated. The scanlation group in charge of the YnS manga is currently waiting for the vol. 2 Tankoubon release, which should be soon.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:30 PM
Nov 24, 2010 6:58 AM

Feb 2009
gdone123 said:
ROFLMAO at H scene:

*Sora drops her bunny*
*Nao notices*
XDD
^This.

The BGM was really good in this episode. It's very relaxing despite the tense episode.
Since this is Nao's arc, I kinda sympathize for her here and am not liking Sora's attitude. I'll probably change my mind when Sora's arc comes in. For now, I like Nao and this arc.

Needs a screenshot of Kazuha, Akira and maid in swimsuits.
And maid omake is lolz more than ever.
Nov 24, 2010 7:05 AM

Dec 2007
Well, I'm only speculating on how the arcs will pan out, since I never played the game. I was just assuming that since Kozue always seems to be included in images of the "main" female cast and the maid is not, I assumed the latter wasn't an important character. Sora being as important as she is, I'm sure it's possible she'll get the last three eps, so I'm willing to entertain that. Though, that makes Sora even more likely to be the yandere. I would see that as a cop-out though, since she's way too obvious a choice.

Yeah, I understand where you're coming from, in that Sora might be clinging to her brother as the only person she has left in her life. See, this kind of topic is hard to discuss when it comes to characters like these, because we have to remember they're supposed to just be high school kids, and thus rife with emotion. Take School Days as an example. I admit the fact that what Makoto Ito did is wrong, but I didn't agree with the fate he met, for it. He's a fifteen year old boy. If I had girls literally throwing themselves at me back when I was fifteen, I might not have thought about the consequences, either. What he was guilty of was setting Sekai pregnant and then abandoning her...which is of course wrong, but then...he was probably just scared, at his age. Some parenal guidance, I think, would have helped him make the right decision.

Yes, Sora is likely afraid she'll lose Haruka, but again, they're brother and sister. I know it's hard for her, but she can't just assume her own brother is going to love her romantically unless she does/says something to try to make it happen. On the one hand, she's still a child, and fears being alone. I'll acquiesce that. But on the other hand, it's unreasonable to assume a teenage boy who wants a girlfriend would purposefully abandon all his chances just to continue to live alone with his little sister, who he assumes can't love him in that way. I know Sora wouldn't see it this way from her perspective, but it's not like Haru will really just leave his sister alone, simply because he gets with a girl.

I'm not really all that supportive of Haruka and Nao, but I think Haru should have pulled his weight as elder brother when Sora threw Nao out of the house and dumped dinner down the drain. I found that to be little more than a hissy tantrum. If he loves them both...one as a sibling and the other as a girlfriend, he should have stepped up a bit to at least try to keep the peace.

Geh, I've suddenly blamed Haru >.>;;

Makes for spirited discussion, this ;)
GaidaiNov 24, 2010 7:09 AM
Nov 24, 2010 8:14 AM

Jun 2008
Haru is being so miserable in this arc. He looks like a horndog that just cares about sex. I dont know, but this arc could have been more romantic, after all nao and haru are friends since little.

I hate Nao, she is a damn bitch that plays the victim but i felt bad for her when haru choose to run after sora and ignored her at school during some time(he could at least have called her to ask if she was ok).

Also, she and Haru were very disrespectful with Sora when they had the idea of having sex in the middle of the house. Not because Sora loves her brother, but simply because she also lives there, so they should have went to another place(or his room at least). And i didnt like the excuse "guess sora's not at home" cuz they not even checked her room.

Another point is that it wasnt coherent nao's e haru's attitude of trying to buy Sora with food. It doesnt seem that they care about Sora's feelings, but seems more like they are trying to get a green card to have sex whenever and wherever they want and be ok in front of people.

Gaidai said:

Its not just a girl. It's Nao, the oversized bitch that rapped an innocent child and now plays the victim and gets well with everybody.
Sora looked really sad in the others arcs when she realized that haru was with motoka and akira, but still she accepted and didnt create problems. But in this case we are talking about a girl that did something unforgivable in the past and now is forcing Sora to accept her no matter what.

Refrain from double posting, please. You can edit your posts by clicking 'edit' at the bottom right.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:32 PM
ciaossu
Nov 24, 2010 8:28 AM

May 2010
gdone123 said:
ROFLMAO at H scene:

*Sora drops her bunny*
*Nao notices*
XDD

ROFL..

I have mixed emotions watching that scene.. Am I gonna hate Nao or LOL at Haru's humping??

Anyway, the violins in the BGM.. Relaxing to hear..

The maid omake is still funny.. :)
Nov 24, 2010 8:36 AM
Jan 2010
Well, if I were Sora, I definitely couldn't look my brother in the eye after seeing him shagging some random girl I hate. Sora instead goes with him for lunch o___O
Nov 24, 2010 8:59 AM

Dec 2007
You've got some points there Van, but I think the reason Haru looks like he's speeding along too fast with the relationship with Nao has to do with the fact that we are victims of not getting the whole story. One of the biggest problems that plagues this series is the fact that it's only 12 eps long, and focuses only upon showing us as many endings from the VN as possible. Haru only has two to three eps with each girl -- basically no time at all for us to see him cultivating a relationship. We're left having to assume he entered into a romantic relationship over time with each girl, before it built up to what we're seeing in the anime.

I'll agree on one point though, so I can't entirely defend Haru and Nao. While they were having sex in Haru's room, which should be his own private space to do such things, I don't agree with them coming home, making dinner, thinking they're trying to do something nice for Sora, and then...just forgetting everything to go off to have sex. There will be time for that later, keep it in your pants, kids. Also, I agree with the "buying with food" thing. It does make them look like they're just trying to get an ok from Sora, rather than really considering her feelings. Trying to include her with food seems like a careless way out, when they could just confront her with their love, force a discussion, and work things through. (Easy for me to say not being in the cast, I know, but still...)

Though...I don't follow you on the "rape" thing. Nao and Haru are both in the same highschool, so they can't be more than...maybe a year or two different in age, tops. I didn't see Haru complaining about it, either. Yeah, he was confused, but...to have rape, you have to have an unwilling party. I don't think Nao knew what she was doing at that point in her life, either. She ran away that day because her parents were arguing over the possibility that her father might have a mistress. My guess is she wanted to feel loved, reasoned that whatever her father was doing must be the way to go about it, and misunderstood that she needed to try to goad Haru into sex for a boy to "really" care about her. Plus here Haru is, doing it again. He's just as much to blame for all that as Nao is, just by his acceptance of it.

Of course...Sora probably wouldn't be considering any of that, from her position. She's pretty guarded with her emotions. We should probably just have omake Akira eat everybody. She did a good job on that whale XD
Nov 24, 2010 9:08 AM

Aug 2008
lol he kept on going after he was caught dead in the act by his sister. :/
Nov 24, 2010 10:30 AM

Jan 2008
I was upset when I found about it only being 12 eps long. I mean seriously..they could have been so much more than. 1 ep. "I care about." ep 2 "Let's have sex" rinse and repeat...hell it was more entertaining watching Matoko have sex with every single girl and have to face the consequences. Not that I hate the show, since i doubt I'd ever to get to see a full english patch for the VN.

I felt bad for Sora during the ep, but there were those parts I kinda felt bad for Nao because of Haruka going after his sister and then ignoring her. But I believe Sora has every reason to be upset. I believe she said in there that she didn't want Nao separating her from her from her brother

Now I just have to sit back and wait for the Sora arc. I can't wait for it.
Nov 24, 2010 10:43 AM

Mar 2009

Damn I laughed during that scene. Also if nothing else this show has pretty good ost.
Nov 24, 2010 11:40 AM

Jul 2010
Man, why can Haru get a grip with his joy stick?
So, the lesson here is, if you're gonna screw yo lover, never do it at home.

Double posting is unnecessary. Edit your previous post.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:42 PM
yeo
Nov 24, 2010 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
I had school so last post of mine here was not really all I wanted to say what I really wanted to stress out also is that Sora really showed ehr anger a lot more. That was good to see how much she hated Nao. To stress it out, I say the way she shoved out Nao was epic and how she knew about curry being made with not only Haru but also Nao hence throwing it in the sink and the empty pot on the ground violently was the best of how much she can express anger.
Maugomale said:
I enjoyed this episode mostly for Sora. Her hatred for Nao and the drama behind it is the only thing that interests me in the current arc.
That was a great scene! Best of it was Sora shoving off Nao like she was some sort of whore which is not far from how she was enjoying it.
Akamitsu said:
Lol Sora. I would have smacked the shit out of her to the point of unconsciousness.
Sartaj said:
I hate Nao. I hate Nao a lot, and Sora's rage is completely justified. In her position, I wouldn't be so forgiving either. What I hate the most though, is she KNOWS how much Sora hates her, and how Sora doesn't want Nao anywhere NEAR her, and yet she's trying to get close to her regardless. She's just asking to get strangled. I don't give a fuck if you want to kiss and make-up, if someone doesn't want to be around you, you stay the hell away from them, especially when it's blatantly clear they don't want to forgive you, accept you, or acknowledge you.
here's to hoping the dumb bitch gets what she deserves before the arc ends.
Out of all the girls, I hate Nao the most...she just pisses the hell out of me. Sora basically did all the reactions for me. I'm not into incest, but I can't help but like Sora, I just prefer her better.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:44 PM
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Nov 24, 2010 12:05 PM

Jul 2010
KillerMan91 said:

Damn I laughed during that scene. Also if nothing else this show has pretty good ost.

I wonder if Haru cummed inside Nao's???????you know what.
yeo
Nov 24, 2010 12:24 PM

Oct 2007
Anyone who were posting here are the heroes.
Yosuga no Sora Episode Discussion is the best of the season. Just by coming here you can have the best comedy show of the season. Not even Panty&Stocking and Ika Musume combine together can be this funny.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 24, 2010 1:22 PM

Jun 2009
Obviously anyone would get mad if they saw someone having sex in the living room. Do it somewhere else. Anyways, this episode made me hate Nao but at the same time, feel bad for her too. I'll just see what will happen in next episode.

Nov 24, 2010 1:49 PM

Oct 2010
Mugen900 said:
KillerMan91 said:

I think Sora stopped him before, too bad she gave Nao time to put her bra and panties, I would personally shove Haru off of her and pull her by the hair only to throw her out afterwards half naked at least. Hope they will put something like that in the BD extra episodes. BTW nice GIF there. :D
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:24 PM

Nov 24, 2010 2:04 PM

Aug 2009
It occurred to me that this arc probably has the most potential for Sora's character development, of all people. I really hope she can get over her jealousy/hatred and accept that Haruka and Nao have feelings for each other and how that doesn't mean that Haruka will leave her or that Nao is taking him away. Yes, getting it on in the living room is morally questionable (or if nothing else, hella awkward), but having a relationship is not. She makes it seem like it's wrong for Haruka to like Nao.

I really should stop posting in the discussions for this show. At this point I think I'm just stressing myself out unnecessarily.
Ha-cha!
Nov 24, 2010 2:06 PM

Jul 2010
Seriously now Haruka? You just keep going? While staring at her? >.<

Meh, I don't like Nao, I don't like this arc, but I keep watching it so that I don't miss anything important regarding the story. I did feel a little sorry for her though. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Nov 24, 2010 2:11 PM

Nov 2008
Yumekichi11 said:
Mugen900 said:
KillerMan91 said:

I think Sora stopped him before, too bad she gave Nao time to put her bra and panties, I would personally shove Haru off of her and pull her by the hair only to throw her out afterwards half naked at least. Hope they will put something like that in the BD extra episodes. BTW nice GIF there. :D

I bet Haruka's face is like this when he watches Sora:

I think Haruka jacks off to finish while Sora kicks Nao out of the house then he joins them afterwards xDD
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:35 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Nov 24, 2010 2:25 PM

Jun 2010
VanHikaru said:
Its not just a girl. It's Nao, the oversized bitch that rapped an innocent child and now plays the victim and gets well with everybody.
Sora looked really sad in the others arcs when she realized that haru was with motoka and akira, but still she accepted and didnt create problems. But in this case we are talking about a girl that did something unforgivable in the past and now is forcing Sora to accept her no matter what.

I also thought the same too, Sora only hates Nao, she wasnt angry when Haru was with the other girls... I didnt really understood until I saw the rape scene.
While watching this episode I was just thinking, have sex already and get this arc over with please! Haru and Nao are like dogs... seriously, doing it in the living room? Knowing Sora might come and interrupt?

*sigh I dont like seeing Sora sad. =(
Nov 24, 2010 2:44 PM

Jan 2008
gdone123, in fact, I think it WAS..

Somewhat mixed emotions on this. Let it be clear I'm not taking any sides, just trying to look at it realistically.

On one hand there's the 'Let's bribe Sora make Sora something nice and explain the situation' and while doing tjat they give into their horniness (I assure you it is pretty likely at that age) and start bumping nasty in Haru's room, Haru ignoring hes blissfully while pumping the oil and other little details that have also been posted over and over again. A teenage girl with only her brother to stand by her screwing some big tits whore who she already hates is a dick move.
On the other hand, they are brother and sister (not that I mind the incest, but for the sake of the argument) and as such should accept the fact that eventually they will find girlfriends/boyfriends and as a result they will be plowing the field in the comfort of their respective rooms and that should go without saying that you do not go and cock/cuntblock the other while copulation is in process. Actilng like a spoiled brat and throwing a tantrum isn't going to solve anything either. (Also, wasting perfectly good food :@ There are starving people all over the world dammit!).
On the third hand, (which Haru just recently pulled out of his pants) the idea is to support and raise your sister, not bloody spoil her to candyland and back. Also, Haru being the responsible one (of which he hasn't shown much forte anywhere this series) should also be the matuse one and defuse situations like your twin sister kicking your fuckbuddy girlfriend into the curb with little more on her than her knickers. There is always a more peaceful solution.

TL;DR Everyone in the show is flawed, some less, some to the point of retardedness.

Till next episode folks!
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Nov 24, 2010 2:45 PM
Sep 2010
Sora jealous is cute anyway

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
raiburari |

Nov 24, 2010 3:03 PM

Jun 2008
I like how you think SentiNel

Poor Nao, got hated so much, eventhough this is her Arc. lol

This is Nao's Arc, yet people actually hate her.. ironic.
Try to look from Nao's perspective, not Sora's incest thinking.

Nao, hopes to be forgiven and can finally be loved again by Haru, so who's the "antagonist" in this Arc? basically Sora, and her incestuous love for Haruka, blocking away Nao's Love for Haruka.

fckyeahanimes said:

I also thought the same too, Sora only hates Nao, she wasnt angry when Haru was with the other girls... I didnt really understood until I saw the rape scene.
While watching this episode I was just thinking, have sex already and get this arc over with please! Haru and Nao are like dogs... seriously, doing it in the living room? Knowing Sora might come and interrupt?

Both doesn't know that Sora is at home in her room...

Double posting really is unnecessary. You can edit your previous post by clicking 'edit' at the bottom right of your last post.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:26 PM

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Nov 24, 2010 4:16 PM

Mar 2008
damn, Sora should of slapped Nao..
No matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breath.
Nov 24, 2010 4:38 PM

Jul 2010
Fuck Nora!!!!

Sora is the best when shes mad
Nov 24, 2010 4:43 PM

Jun 2010
kaimax said:
Both doesn't know that Sora is at home in her room...
Not knowing she's home doesn't excuse the fact they got it on in the open knowing that Sora could walk in at any moment. Whether she was home, or coming home, she was going to walk in on that regardless.

fckyeahanimes said:

I think this is something a lot of Sora haters overlook. Sora's hate is for Nao specifically. She wasn't exactly thrilled her brother was with the other girls, but she still accepted it and didn't interfere. Her behaviour to Nao is at Nao directly, not because Nao is a girl. She has legitimate disgust for Nao.

Plus I just love Sora.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:36 PM
Nov 24, 2010 4:46 PM

Jun 2010
Yeah, go Sora for stopping Nao! Can't wait for her arc. So far Sora is the most interesting character (besides the maid and her comedy) and the only reason I keep watching this anime.
Ocean_HorizonNov 24, 2010 4:55 PM
Nov 24, 2010 4:52 PM

Sep 2009
ann says it has 13 episodes, while wikipedia says it only has 12...oh well

next ep looks like the final ep for Nao the rapist....argh...die, die, DiE....I want Sora's arc, not yours!

and the beach scene....what's with the ridiculously large cow tits.....

and how the hell do you get girls to land like this?....I wanna know god dammit!

InariusNov 24, 2010 5:11 PM
Nov 24, 2010 5:03 PM

Oct 2010
all i want to say is this:
GO AND DIE NOA SO THAT SORA CAN HAVE MORE SCREENTIME!!!

Nov 24, 2010 5:42 PM

Oct 2010
Baka_Inu said:
Bloody hell! Haru keeps humping Nao while looking at Sora.
I think that was really embarrassing. I wouldn't have the courage to face her after that. I was speechless.
kaimax said:
Lol @ people Mad at Nao XD
and people will stay mad until the end of Nao's Arc. :P because in the end Nao will get HAruka in her Arc lol.
will make a proper response after watching this properly.
I must agree with you. It's her arc after all LOL

Double posting is unnecessary, use the 'edit' function next time.
desolatoNov 25, 2010 1:52 PM
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nozomu - Oct 18, 2010

287 by DemhatTks16 »»
Apr 11, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Dec 6, 2010

187 by Obscurantist »»
Apr 7, 12:16 PM

» How can I add hanime in the app (Android)

Jackson_rajkumar - Mar 26

12 by Reevansingh21 »»
Mar 28, 3:10 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dunkmaru - Dec 20, 2010

513 by Rezete_01 »»
Feb 24, 8:12 PM

Poll: » Yosuga no Sora Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

zimno - Nov 8, 2010

185 by Obscurantist »»
Feb 20, 2:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.