Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 13, 2020 4:29 AM
Feb 2018
Really liked this episode. With the politics and the prime minister thinking to the negotiation to the rescue. It was all great.
Oct 16, 2020 1:54 PM

Jan 2020
The people are the country.
Dec 9, 2020 10:05 PM
Jun 2017
I really cannot understand what is Yang fighting for. The Alliance is dead in all but in name, the Neue Reich is unstoppable. The only opportunity they had to stop History going on was to kill Reinhard in Vermillion, and they didn't. Now there is no rival for the Imperial Fleet in all of the Galaxy, so what are they fighting for?

Their actions can only bring doom to the alliance, and if I was Reinhard, I would order for Heinessen to be bombed to ashes. If only he had collaborated with Reinhard or had abandoned his futile plan of resistance, there would be no problems. The Alliance will fall no matter that, so why resisting about the unstoppable movement of History?
Jun 13, 2021 7:33 AM

Nov 2018
I love all of them tbh.
I hate everyone equally
Jul 29, 2021 12:59 PM

Jun 2020
been waiting 4 schonkopf 2 shine
Aug 5, 2021 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
Paulotronator said:
I really cannot understand what is Yang fighting for. The Alliance is dead in all but in name, the Neue Reich is unstoppable. The only opportunity they had to stop History going on was to kill Reinhard in Vermillion, and they didn't. Now there is no rival for the Imperial Fleet in all of the Galaxy, so what are they fighting for?

Their actions can only bring doom to the alliance, and if I was Reinhard, I would order for Heinessen to be bombed to ashes. If only he had collaborated with Reinhard or had abandoned his futile plan of resistance, there would be no problems. The Alliance will fall no matter that, so why resisting about the unstoppable movement of History?

He beleives in the ideal of democracy. He is never going to stop opposing a totalitarian regime.
Feb 11, 2022 1:54 PM

Apr 2018
Frederica is superb wife material.
Feb 11, 2022 1:57 PM

Apr 2018
Paulotronator said:

Yang has always been clear about never abandoning democratic principles.
Jun 1, 2022 4:31 PM

Dec 2007
the whole talking about "invidiual right" can be sacrifice for "national safety". on army terms it's agreed, but on political and citizen way it's bad. yang had retired for the army. you can't sacrifice him on rumour basis. sorry but lebello is hypocrite.

shcenkopp is easily going to be my next faourite character from LOGTH. 'till now he was badass, but not at this level lol.
Jul 19, 2022 4:57 PM
Jun 2022
ANOTHER BANGER OF AN EPISODE!

Man, season 3 is starting very strong indeed. Loved this one.

Schenkopp and his roseritters are BADASSES. Also, the general may be at my top 3 characters of LOGH (alongside Yang and Oberstein, at least for the moment), though Frederica is not far behind. Speaking of great ones, Danny is sure one of them, being the funniest guy around when Poplan is not there. Ah, and a honor mention: that Lebello guy is not bad by any means, he’s just in a complicated spot. Here’s hoping he survives this ordeal.

And Yang is safe! Whoof, that was close. Luckily, Alliance’s common officers are still dumb af.
Nov 25, 2022 2:15 PM

Feb 2012
2022 Rewatch

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Dec 4, 2022 2:55 PM

May 2018
Everyone needs a wife like Frederica
Jan 16, 2023 6:15 AM

Aug 2018
Nicely crafted episode, when you think about planning and execution, side characters show these skills sometimes even as good as the main ones like Yang.

Whole kidnapping was done celeverly, he most likely will be freed soon so not a big deal

Yang getting saved by Frederica was very fitting and enjoyable to watch, that soldier guy was just terrible both psychologically and aim wise
Jun 11, 2023 7:56 AM
Dec 2021
Good episode, looking forward to the inevitable imperial annexation, the battle of Terra and Yang meeting up with Merkatz
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 69 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 1, 2008

73 by leyaf »»
Apr 13, 3:20 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - May 27, 2008

89 by MewkiWay »»
Apr 12, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - May 28, 2008

109 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 12, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 110 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

603 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Legend of the Galactic Heroes Episode 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tainteddonut - Jun 7, 2008

64 by bruh98hy89 »»
Apr 8, 8:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.