MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Producer of Marverous Entertainment Resents OreImo Episode 8
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» News Discussion »» Producer of Marverous Entertainment Resents OreImo Episode 8

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
11-21-10, 6:48 PM

Slight spoiler of OreImo Ep8!!
Ito Makoto, the producer of "School Days", "11eyes", tweeted that the episode 8 of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai made him feel quite unpleasant. The episode was about a dispute between an anime producer, who wants to alter the story of the original novel to make the anime more catchy and profitable, and the original author, who opposes to the alternation. Ito said the episode exaggerated the discordance between the two sides and they should not have made it into a joke.

Ito Makoto said:
The relationship between anime producers and original authors is a delicate issue in the first place. Why did they make it more complicated? It's our job to create a cooperative environment with the original authors. It's never occurred in my anime projects that the both sides take a hostile attitude to each other.

Anime director Masunari Koji was also depressed to watch the episode and said "I realized how anime producers are looked by the original authors."

Sources: Ito Makoto's twitter, Masunari's twitter
Modified by dtshyk, 11-21-10, 8:38 PM

11-21-10, 6:54 PM

make the anime more catchy? It is fine the way it is.

11-21-10, 7:09 PM

SoFarGone said:
make the anime more catchy? It is fine the way it is.

Not Ore Imo, but it's the storyline of the anime within the anime.

Well, finally. You have no idea how annoyed I get when the source material is very well-done and the anime turns it into an ecchi-fest.

11-21-10, 7:13 PM

lol isn't this like the fourth or fifth news story involving Oreimo? quite the controversial title...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫

11-21-10, 7:35 PM

Needs more incest.

11-21-10, 7:35 PM

Neverarine said:
lol isn't this like the fourth or fifth news story involving Oreimo? quite the controversial title...

you noticed this too? i think it is all for publicity sake but I don't really care since it is a good show.

11-21-10, 7:39 PM

Guy produced 11eyes and School Days...nuff said.

11-21-10, 7:44 PM

Goosey said:

First thing I thought when I read the article. Seriously, this guy is complaining about other series?

11-21-10, 7:52 PM

Everyone loves drama
Ok™

11-21-10, 8:01 PM

dtshyk said:
Ito Makoto, the producer of "School Days", "11eyes", tweeted that the episode 8 of Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai made him feel quite unpleasant. The episode was about a dispute between an anime producer, who wants to alter the story of the original novel to make the anime more catchy and profitable, and the original author, who opposes to the alternation. Ito said the episode exaggerated the discordance between the two sides and they should not have made it into a joke. Anime director Masunari Koji was also depressed to watch the episode and said "I realized how anime producers are looked by the original authors."

Sources: Ito Makoto's twitter, Masunari's twitter

This makes me incredibly sad. Kirino's a spoiled obnoxious cunt who wants everything her way. I was actively rooting for the anime staff to talk sense into her.

I might as well make my peace right now. Kirino is one of the worst characters ever put to anime.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!

Every time you recommend Sword Art Online, a baby seal gets clubbed.

11-21-10, 8:07 PM

Kipcha said:
First thing I thought when I read the article. Seriously, this guy is complaining about other series?

...Through Twitter. He complained about an episode of a TV show through twitter. That's ALL he did, nothing else! *laughes*

He didn't write a 10 page essay on how insulting it is to use the interactions of between different people in an entertainment industry as a satircal plotline. We're talking about a f**king tweet on an anime show, which is similar to ANY anime fan commenting about an anime show!

Splitter said:
This makes me incredibly sad. Kirino's a spoiled obnoxious cunt who wants everything her way.

Kirino is a 14 year-old girl who gets to buy whatever she wants out of the money she earns from modeling. Does that help explain things?
Modified by Hypeathon, 11-21-10, 8:13 PM

11-21-10, 8:22 PM

im glad they realised how the origanal authers look at the adaptionists maybe they will actuly follow the storyline a bit more since they realised there fuck ups

I signed my screen and now its all smeary "When you meet your God tell him to leave me alone."

check out my bloghttp://corpse69.wordpress.com/

fix MAL already

11-21-10, 8:35 PM

can some one tell me what was different about it, also why is it the manga and light novle shonen and the anime is senien? or why is it that they are classed as that in that data base?
Modified by imperlast, 11-21-10, 8:38 PM

11-21-10, 8:38 PM

Hypeathon said:

Kirino is a 14 year-old girl who gets to buy whatever she wants out of the money she earns from modeling. Does that help explain things?

She's an A student, the star of the track team, a model, a diehard otaku, an author, and yet she still finds time to lay about the house.

No, I'm sorry. Not buying it. This is like the antithesis of Bella Swan. Instead of a character adored for doing nothing, we now have a character adored for doing more than is physically possible.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!

Every time you recommend Sword Art Online, a baby seal gets clubbed.

11-21-10, 8:40 PM

dtshyk said:
anime more catchy and profitable.

oh yeah!!
I don't read back what I post on episode discussions. PM me instead :D
¬‿¬

11-21-10, 8:49 PM

I resent OreImo 8, not for the same reasons as this guy, but because I was thoroughly reminded of Bakuman, and how terrible that anime/manga is.

11-21-10, 8:50 PM

Making a big fuss about something like this. They really do make an effort to criticise oreimo ne?

11-21-10, 8:53 PM

Goosey said:

11-21-10, 8:56 PM

Oh, so now directors are crying because a show might get into some anime fans the idea that, OMG, fans might actually be better off with a more accurate adaptation of the original ! Every manga/LN reader will totally shed a tear for you fucktards...tears of laughter that is.

11-21-10, 8:56 PM

Splitter said:
She's an A student, the star of the track team, a model, a diehard otaku, an author, and yet she still finds time to lay about the house.

No, I'm sorry. Not buying it. This is like the antithesis of Bella Swan. Instead of a character adored for doing nothing, we now have a character adored for doing more than is physically possible.

Whatever, just spare me the exaggerated rage over an animated character, please? I've seen enough of anime fans getting bent out of shape over trivial things after listening to the rantings of a 2 hour audio track of an Evangelion missionary who's mission is to make a utopia on how to watch a TV show. Jesus.
Modified by Hypeathon, 11-21-10, 9:03 PM

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices