MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Uchuu Senkan Yamato: Fukkatsu-hen
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» SSJMaster vs. Xinil - A story of epic battles! Season 2 »» Uchuu Senkan Yamato: Fukkatsu-hen

11-15-10, 5:15 AM

So saw someone post an image on the "Help Identifying This Anime/Character" thread.
And the art looked kinda interesting.
Has anyone seen this movie? What was it like? I see theres only 1 subber thats english i believe. Will there be bluray subbers like Thora doing this?

11-19-10, 7:31 PM

It was okay. It suffered a bit from having 1 too many sub plots, feeling a bit disjointed and being half an hour too long. Fight scenes were cool though.
Long suffering /m/subs translator
http://msubsreleases.wordpress.com/

11-30-10, 11:55 PM

first half was good the rest was meh
In my opiinion there were too many self sacrifizing scenes in the second half
honor, Yamato and Kamikaze at some scenes the whole thing seemed to be a bit nationalistic.

12-05-10, 12:08 AM

Yeah the first half was very interesting, the only thing that bothered me in this anime tho was the music arrangement... it was poorly done i think... :)
Modified by shootdatpancake, 12-05-10, 12:15 AM

12-30-11, 2:05 AM

ye the music was poor but the animation especially the battles are good enough

05-04-14, 8:26 PM

I don't know why every Yamato movie has to be over two hours long; that's just too much space schlock.

shootdatpancake said:
Yeah the first half was very interesting, the only thing that bothered me in this anime tho was the music arrangement... it was poorly done i think...

They seem to have just dumped classical music pieces in there without too much regard for getting them to fit the the scenes, likely because they're copyright-free.

Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices