Forum Settings
Forums

Rumor of Black Rock Shooter 2 Announcement at AFAX Denied

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 13, 2010 8:48 PM

Oct 2010
I want a BRS2 because I want to see more of Black Rock Shooter, and Black Gold Saw. they are some badass anime characters.

Tumblr |  Anime List | 🌷🌼

Jan 7, 2011 8:37 PM

Sep 2010
Aeon42 said:
Am I alone in really enjoying the first one?

nope, i liked it, really it just comes down to preference and personal opinion
Jan 11, 2011 2:23 AM
Jun 2010
I don't see how you can complain about an OVA not having an intricate plot.

Honestly I'm hoping for a 12 episode season.
Feb 7, 2011 9:47 PM

Sep 2008
I'll like it if it isn't another less than a hour OVA.
Well, I liked the first one, but there was like 5 characters they show, just to have them have no part whatsoever.
Feb 11, 2011 2:37 PM

Oct 2008
I honestly hope they do make another one because it is very very incomplete.. Seeing that there are other characters that were not shown in Episode 1. I personally really liked it. Dead Master ftw
Mar 18, 2011 9:51 PM

Aug 2009
Disregarding my nerdrage when BRS came out, I really do hope they EVENTUALLY decide to make a second one because the first one feels oh so horribly incomplete.
Mar 18, 2011 10:50 PM

Nov 2007
Aww D:

First one wasn't satisfying enough T_T
Apr 25, 2011 10:10 PM
Mar 2011
1st one wasnt that good. But I do like the animation. Its just that it had no plot, or somehow close to not having one. It didnt even explain why Black Rock Shooter existed... >.<
May 6, 2011 7:30 AM

Dec 2008
What a miss, I think they need to continue it because there is a lot of what to tell.
The story, in my opinion, isn't ending now and I think they need more to merge both of the plots between Mato and Yomi's school life and Mato and Yomi's dark versions and then, maybe the next OVA will be better than the first one. :P

And that's it. Na-no-ne/De-aru/Relo XD
Jun 6, 2011 6:57 PM

Jul 2008
Well, just because it hasn't been greenlit so far doesn't mean it'll never happen.

I personally would really like a sequel. The first one seemed like one half of a whole story, and I really want to see the rest. So I'll just sit back and wait for a definitive yes or no.
Jul 9, 2011 12:01 PM
Jul 2011
KillerYandere said:
I'd be all for a sequel if it actually focused on the BRS cast and not any of the damn human characters which have little to do with the actual plot.

the human characters have everything to do with the actual plot. it's because Yomi goes missing and Mato wants to find her that Black Rock Shooter has to fight Dead Master. Without them, it'd just be BRS and DM fighting the entire time for no other reason than to fight.
Sure, it could've gone straight to the point and cut all the meeting/friendship scenes, but the point was to develop the characters' friendship so you can see that Yomi going missing is a big deal to Mato, and how everything developed after that.
So, without them, 'little plot' would be 'no plot'.
Jul 16, 2011 5:08 PM

Dec 2010
I hope the rumor is true. I want more Black Rock Shooter!!!
I read Manga in both English and Chinese.
Feb 3, 2013 9:48 PM
Oct 2012
DarK_Camper said:
1st one wasnt that good. But I do like the animation. Its just that it had no plot, or somehow close to not having one. It didnt even explain why Black Rock Shooter existed... >.<

It kind of did actually yuu said mato and black rock shooter hate the emotion sorrow and tht was why she was killing the others cause mato belives that people should fix their own problems.
B.L
Jul 14, 2013 6:14 PM

May 2013
FUCK.
I want more Black Rock Shooter
Wolf Warrior

Jul 14, 2013 6:21 PM

Aug 2012
It doesn't need a Part 2.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

2 by BankaiGoku »»
2 hours ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - Apr 19

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» Netflix Announces 'Garouden: The Way of the Lone Wolf' Anime for May 2024

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

10 by malvarez1 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Elf-san wa Yaserarenai.' Unveils Production Staff, First Promo

DatRandomDude - Apr 18

11 by MantaRaydiated »»
Yesterday, 10:50 AM

» 'Hitoribocchi no Isekai Kouryaku' Unveils Production Staff, Additional Cast, Teaser Promo for Fall 2024

DatRandomDude - Apr 21

4 by Azuchi »»
Yesterday, 4:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.