Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 11, 2010 1:27 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So, this ep isn't so interesting, but the next one will be a great one ^^

KsaNov 11, 2010 1:30 PM
2e16nig.png
Nov 11, 2010 2:09 PM

Jan 2009
To think that Lir kicked Tiir's butt some time ago, that's pretty hard to believe ^^;
Rafra's eyes were the Ebura Crypt, wasn't it? *remembers the names and descriptions from ep 17* ...Oh yeah, he even said so in the episode. Didn't hear that >.>
Anyway, it's kind of disappointing to see Tiir not running around killing people.

Edit: Also, funny thing is that they keep throwing in gorgeous side-characters <3 (Referring to whatever her name at Tiir's place)
OosranNov 11, 2010 3:16 PM
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 11, 2010 2:27 PM

Sep 2010
Rafra's eyes were the Ebura Crypt, you're right.
2e16nig.png
Nov 11, 2010 2:36 PM

Nov 2007
Oosran said:
Rafra's eyes were the Ebura Crypt, wasn't it?

It sure is.

Loved the episode. Nice setup for what could be an epic fight.

As for the episode, Raphal trying to make Kiefer his bride was quite annoying. And I wonder if that Sui survived, this moment, he was about to talk his last, the next they show he is still talking, i wouldn't have cared less of he died though. the more episodes pass, the more i dislike the characters from Gastark. But I never would have guessed Tiir being beaten by Lir (finally showing up after his face off with Miran) and so badly too.

It seems though Luke is indeed one of the strongest characters in the anime. After all, he grabbed Miran by his throat just a couple of episodes back (i wonder what happened to Milk, unlike most of you here, i really like her) and as far as I remember, Miran was fighting on level terms with Lir, the same guy who beat Tiir (until the flashback, I always thought he would be the strongest.) But it would make sense if Tiir leveled up his skills after that incident (brutality, more like), but wait, the preview shows he is already half beaten, i dont know whats going on anymore. But I wouldn't have guessed Ferris showing up this quick. May be she is indeed destined to be with Ryner. <3

Kiefer in red dress. She looked gorgeous. +1
Tiir is not a bad guy after all. +1 (but he did rampage innocent people in the villages he attacked, so he is not a good guy either.)
Ferris leaving behind Dango and choosing Ryner(!) over it. +1
New Eye reference, I mean Rafra reading through Ryner. +1
Luke appearing at the death, and more action intended in the following episode. +1

But seriously, for fucks sake, why all the shops are selling dango. they could at least show some other food for a change, at least once. after i will have completed this anime, trust me, dango will be the last thing i would ever ask for in a food court. ;(
shanimebibNov 11, 2010 2:40 PM
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 11, 2010 3:13 PM

Sep 2010
Luke, Tiir, Miran and Lir are strong, but Ryner is the strongest ^^

P.S. I like Milk, too, she's so cute! ~
2e16nig.png
Nov 11, 2010 5:34 PM
Jan 2010
A lot of flashbacks. And Raphal was indeed annoying in this ep.

Seems like Ryner is gonna rage next ep.
Nov 11, 2010 8:20 PM
Jun 2008
First thing I want to say is, Thank god the animation back to normal.
Second, I wonder is the change of animation makes people rate this Anime even higher,The score is increase by 0.02 in 1 week (*^ワ^*)

Haha, I actually expecting Rafra to be more energetic and happy...
and Tiir happy face creep me out (゜ロ゜)
Tiia 's past story won't be animated, well its not in the novel as well anyway X(

That pink hair has a big collection of shiny stone...I think its the rule fragment

sexy belly ( ̄ー ̄)

Oosran said:

Edit: Also, funny thing is that they keep throwing in gorgeous side-characters <3 (Referring to whatever her name at Tiir's place)

happen what??
Anyway,
She is not a side character, anything that has boobs( Milk is not inlcluded in) can consider a main character in my list ><
MorningGloryNov 11, 2010 8:52 PM
Nov 12, 2010 1:31 AM

Jun 2009
Well, that was too much talk for my taste. Good episode though seeing Tiia's good side.

Kiefer looked so lovely in DAT dress. Still a RynerxFerris shipper though. :P

Looking forward to the big fight next episode.
Nov 12, 2010 5:03 AM

May 2008
Hope that Tiia won't die in next ep.( okay, in any ep xD ) Hah I know that he deserve that after all horrible things he has done, but damn I think that Gastark side is more evil than his.
I'm little disappointed that Ferris will come so quickly. Though that their separation will last little longer... Probably she will try again to convince Ryner that he is not a demon bla bla...

Also hope that Ryner's apha stigma won't awake, because of death Tia&Rafra&kids death ( not spoiler ;p )

"shanimebib" said:
But seriously, for fucks sake, why all the shops are selling dango. they could at least show some other food for a change, at least once. after i will have completed this anime, trust me, dango will be the last thing i would ever ask for in a food court. ;(

Totally agree with you. I never eat dango, but I already hate them ;<
Nov 12, 2010 5:25 AM

Aug 2009
A lot of flashbacks and buildup this episode. The significance of Ferris abandoning her dango to search for Ryner just speaks volumes about what she thinks of him :3

I was kind of surprised that Luke randomly showed up, which is making me wonder how his fight with Froaude turned out.

Next Week's episode looks like it'll turn out pretty epic. Can't wait :D

Screenshots:

Nov 12, 2010 9:02 AM

May 2010
Even though Lelouch is in another Anime, he is still a pussy.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 12, 2010 11:59 AM

Apr 2010
Kiefer hit the jackpot if she where to marry that prince.
That Luke is still alive seems to suggest that Miran lost to him in combat, still i wonder if he is death or not.
And what happened to Milk?
That Gastark guy who was tailing Ryner and Tiia might cause for some surprise next week i wonder what will really happen.
And what will Gastarks new move be now that they lost Sui, i wonder what his sister will do.
Nov 12, 2010 12:32 PM
May 2009
Yeah, Riphal is sooooo annoying.. and what's with that? how did Riphal got her clothes? did something happen between them at night? It SHOULD be while Kiefer was taking a shower or something haha..

I'm so gonna cheer on Roland and Ryner's crew to beat Riphal's ass.. I bet he is gonna take advantage of Kiefer now he knows she is somewhat related to Ryner.. A hostage would be better but not ERO type scenes. Like "show me a proof that you're not related to him (goes to bed)" ahhhh! not gonna happen in hell...

GO RYNER!
Nov 12, 2010 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
Riphal stole the precious eyes from all the little children. Evil bastard apparently =P

Riding the curtails of last episode i was pumped to see this weeks episode. While it would be sort of ridiculous to expect another confrontation between Ryner and Roland... We got it right at the end. Sweet. I seriously didn't expect him to meet Luke at the end there.

To see Tiir as a compassionate beast being, since they're not human, was nice too.

(Excellent 9/10)
Nov 12, 2010 1:43 PM

Jan 2010
I feel kinda sad for this episode.
Very emotional episode.
Ryner is going berserk mode in next episode.
Man I hate cool characters died. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2010 1:49 PM
Jun 2010
shanimebib said:
Oosran said:

It sure is.

Loved the episode. Nice setup for what could be an epic fight.

As for the episode, Raphal trying to make Kiefer his bride was quite annoying. And I wonder if that Sui survived, this moment, he was about to talk his last, the next they show he is still talking, i wouldn't have cared less of he died though. the more episodes pass, the more i dislike the characters from Gastark. But I never would have guessed Tiir being beaten by Lir (finally showing up after his face off with Miran) and so badly too.

It seems though Luke is indeed one of the strongest characters in the anime. After all, he grabbed Miran by his throat just a couple of episodes back (i wonder what happened to Milk, unlike most of you here, i really like her) and as far as I remember, Miran was fighting on level terms with Lir, the same guy who beat Tiir (until the flashback, I always thought he would be the strongest.) But it would make sense if Tiir leveled up his skills after that incident (brutality, more like), but wait, the preview shows he is already half beaten, i dont know whats going on anymore. But I wouldn't have guessed Ferris showing up this quick. May be she is indeed destined to be with Ryner. <3

Kiefer in red dress. She looked gorgeous. +1
Tiir is not a bad guy after all. +1 (but he did rampage innocent people in the villages he attacked, so he is not a good guy either.)
Ferris leaving behind Dango and choosing Ryner(!) over it. +1
New Eye reference, I mean Rafra reading through Ryner. +1
Luke appearing at the death, and more action intended in the following episode. +1

pretty awesome post, found myself thinking there's no need to post, simply because everything i want to say has already been said :( lol

on another note, does anyone that we might get more development for ryner and ferris, so far things have taken a good step forward......id be annoyed if it just ended here.

also next episode preview..... ryner goes into awesome crazy mode, it looked like he wanted to do it........ possibly hes gaining more control over it?

cant wait, really loving this anime atm.
Nov 12, 2010 2:40 PM

Dec 2008
Each episode gets better then the last i think. Lots of talking but a lot was very deep which i liked. Can't wait for next episode.
Nov 12, 2010 2:51 PM

Oct 2009
So Tiir and Ryner team up?? It's the goal to destroy Gastark for Tiir??

Well, either way, very good episode.

Nov 12, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2010
I'm really wondering how they're planning to end the anime, I mean it's 7 episodes... and next episode will be the battle so it'll be 6. I hope for a sequel, that would be like legendary awesome :D

Tiir is actually a nice guy if you see things from his point of vieuw and I really hope he and Ryner will win :) I don't like that guy from the Taboo Breaker Squad, he should just go away or get beaten up. It's too bad that u saw in the preview that

I really hope Ryner will save everyone in the battle and that they won't ever get his Alpga Stigma, that would be awefull :O Go Ryner & Tiir :D

Btw interesting power to see parts of dreams from other people =)
Nov 12, 2010 3:28 PM

Nov 2010
New here (well Ive been around for awhile but never made an account) and hope to be posting more.

That being said, I definitly liked this episode. Action doesnt need to be always present for an episode to be deep and enjoyable. The whole Keifer x Riphal thing is annoying. That being said I do look forward to seeing Keifer and Ryner re-meeting. Should be dramatic and stuff. Maybe they even meet on the battlefield, causing them to make choices.

Tiir not being totally evil makes the plot more interesting. Ryner and Tiir teaming up should be fun. That being said, the next episode looks like Tiir gets his arse kicked again. The dude is so BA in the past episodes and all of a sudden he sucks.

Im glad Ryner didnt stay in Roland and choose to be on his own. Who says which side is right? All I know is the wrong thing is to keep calling the people monsters and for them to finally stick up for eachother is good to see.
Nov 12, 2010 3:53 PM

Mar 2010
Pretty good episode...though I can't wait for Ferris to get there :O
I was laughing near the end of the episode when he had 2 people stalking him. xD

Nov 12, 2010 4:33 PM

Dec 2009
I'm a little suprised that some people are annoyed with the Riphal / Keifer thing....
Riphal knows that Keifer is not being very honest -- I think this is his way of playing her game and keeping her a little unbalanced.
...but I am admitedly partial to Riphal thanks to Nakai Kazuya... If he turns out to be completely evil, I will probably be the last to admit it.

...anyway my rating of the show has climbed from a 7 to a 9-10 over the season.... loving it right now.
Nov 12, 2010 4:33 PM

Sep 2009
good episode, but the next one will be epic XD

nothing beats an out of control, raging lelouch!

oh god, and that purple bastard with the golden ring...lir orla was his name?

and lmao at that king, already deciding that Keifer would be his waifu...Only Ryner get's to tap dat ass!
Nov 12, 2010 4:51 PM

Oct 2010
eehhh---don't tell me Luke only gave that letter to Ryner to lure him far far away from his taisetsu na tomodachi just so he can actually carry out the order...

Sion looked like such a Damsel in Distress xD <3
Nov 12, 2010 4:54 PM

May 2010
I don't understand this Anime, so now someone stronger than Tiir appears? What happened to that red-glowing ring long hair guy?

I am getting sick and tired of this. A disguised recap episode.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Nov 12, 2010 5:49 PM

Feb 2009
shanimebib said:
Oosran said:

It seems though Luke is indeed one of the strongest characters in the anime. After all, he grabbed Miran by his throat just a couple of episodes back (i wonder what happened to Milk, unlike most of you here, i really like her) and as far as I remember, Miran was fighting on level terms with Lir, the same guy who beat Tiir (until the flashback, I always thought he would be the strongest.) But it would make sense if Tiir leveled up his skills after that incident (brutality, more like), but wait, the preview shows he is already half beaten, i dont know whats going on anymore.

Well, Lir seems to be the natural enemy of Tiir since he can use a deadly and fast weapon without any magic, so Tiir can't absorb it.That's probably why Tiir was beaten before, and probably will be beaten again, if he faces off Lir one on one. Ryner and Tiir combo will probably be unbeatable though, as Ryner can feed Tiir using his own magic.

As for Luke being the strongest, Miran is not really a great fighter. He just uses his ring to fight. But someone like Luke who has been through many battles was easily able to trap inexperienced Miran. I think Ryner who is also pretty experienced will be able to face Luke on even terms.

Well next episode will be epic, can't wait
Nov 12, 2010 8:07 PM

Jul 2009
awww i liked Riphal...

man, technically everyone is stupid/bad in some way (excluding Ryner and Ferris) because either they hate on the poor children with the God's eyes or just do bad things (Tiir and his killing random innocence)

and tho i like Luke...he's pissing me off. Leave Ryner alone damnit!
Nov 12, 2010 8:20 PM
Jun 2008
Luke is a lolicon, He fight in the name of Milk ><

Milk has been kidnapped and only Miran knows where she held her.Even If Luke is more powerful than Miran, Luke can't reject Miran's request.

Tiia is an anti-mage..

Anyway,next episode is Pikachu's turn ^_^
MorningGloryNov 13, 2010 5:41 AM
Nov 12, 2010 9:13 PM

Aug 2010
I want more Ferris. Can't wait for the next episode, people are promising a major battle.
Nov 12, 2010 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
This is just going too slow. Makes you keep on waiting.
Nov 13, 2010 3:07 AM

Feb 2010
lame ep to much talk
Nov 13, 2010 5:01 AM

Oct 2010
To sum it up, it's a flashback episode + getting to know your new friends. I didn't feel as much emotions in this episode so it's hard to say I liked it, but I can't say it wasn't good either.

It was quite nice to see Tiia as a normal person talking to children normally rather than going around with that sadistic face and killing everybody. He really feels like a warm loving big brother HAHA!!

Darn, Luke shouldn't have stood up so quickly..blehh, I thought Ryner would be so great as to sense Lir who is a master at hiding and stuff. But I think Luke would prioritise killing Lir than Ryner or Ryner would have to fight two people.

Ferris, not that I'm unhappy to see her but I was hoping they would be seperated for abit more longer. (DANGOs FTW!!)
Nov 13, 2010 5:04 AM

Sep 2009
Sooo cannot bear Luke. Like just get lost already you love struck crap. Even if you are stronger than Miran who cares. Just leave Ryner and Sion alone. He is the reason why they will visit Dr.Phil soon. Hope he has a better reason than his love/admiration towards Milk.

Oosran said:
To think that Lir kicked Tiir's butt some time ago, that's pretty hard to believe ^^;
Most probably he didn't want to eat any human beings in front of the kids he was taking care of....you know PG 13 issues *he he*

Never imagined Tiir would laugh like that but like his character a lot now. He isn't just some random narcissistic villain overall.
Sion do not cry!....watching pretty boys cry is sort of heartbreaking.

Ryner going berserk next episode---> something to always look forward to.
Nov 13, 2010 5:42 AM
Nov 2008
I'm sorry i just can't hate Riphal....cause he has Nakai Kazuya-sama's voice..i just can't hate him :3
Well it was mostly a slow but building episode..now I don't really know who's bad and who is good...i think they all bad and they all good..@_@ *is confused*
Nov 13, 2010 5:49 AM
Jun 2008
mel-hime said:
I'm sorry i just can't hate Riphal....cause he has Nakai Kazuya-sama's voice..i just can't hate him :3
Well it was mostly a slow but building episode..now I don't really know who's bad and who is good...i think they all bad and they all good..@_@ *is confused*
There is no bad guy.Even if the bad guy appear, he will just blame the good guy for the bad thing he did....this is very common in almost all the Anime.
Nov 13, 2010 7:20 AM

Jan 2010
that Tiir guys isnt bad at all

The salvation and revenge in his mind is because of humans hunting them down

I kinda liked Tiir in this episode
Nov 13, 2010 7:32 AM

Sep 2009
Tiia was never bad to begin with...just misunderstood.

the guy just wants to be loved (no not that kind of yaoi love)

he's just fighting for what he believes is right

and lmao, Ferris actually left all that dango at the shop and went to search for Ryner....I want a love triangle dammit!
Nov 13, 2010 8:19 AM
Jun 2008
Inarius said:

it look like yaoi to me ...-,-"
Anyway,Miran's plan is to rule over the entire menoris.
While Ryner's plan is the collect powerful relic to stop the war.Since Ryner is planning only to defend it his own country and not using the relic ,so the relic is more like a threatening weapon rather an attacking weapon.Eventually,the country won't expand its land but it will only grow stronger.Thus it fulfill Sion's dream perfectly
( I made this idea up myself and surely there is some mistake in it )
The only question is Why did miran want to rule over the entire Menoris....I am guessing it must be something to do with the story of "The Ring of the Dark Emperor".....
Nov 13, 2010 9:07 AM

Feb 2009
Kuro4735 said:
Screenshots:
It's kinda hard to pick one of these girls. They're too damn pretty xD

Anyways, a pretty slow episode. Just a setup I guess for next episode. Ryner going berserk is something to look forward to. Oh and a royal rumble between Luke, Liir and Ferris.
Wonder what are the powers of the kids.
Nov 13, 2010 9:39 AM
Aug 2010
shanimebib said:
But I never would have guessed Tiir being beaten by Lir (finally showing up after his face off with Miran) and so badly too.

I don't understand you. From the first episode we learn that Alpha Stigma does not work on rule fragment ( remember the big monster ?). Same for Miran's shadow beast...

God eyes do not work on rule fragment. I thought that was clear.
Nov 13, 2010 11:55 AM

Jan 2010
Ryner will destroy everything in the next episode with his godly eyes. Hope Tiir doesn't die, he's actually not that bad once you get a different perspective on him. Overall great episode but the next episode will probably be the best one yet.
Nov 13, 2010 1:42 PM

Sep 2009
Inarius said:
well how are you so sure about that? ;)
Nov 13, 2010 2:41 PM

Sep 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
well how are you so sure about that? ;)

he kept talking about how they were considered monsters, and where out of place, and that they didn't belong with normal humans....and he was happy when he saw those kids
Nov 13, 2010 3:02 PM

Oct 2010
Eris will come there to save the day and Ryner or because of she Barrier is going to be awaken...
Nov 13, 2010 4:23 PM

Apr 2009
Great episode, I think people complaining about the lack of action and it being boring have ADD. That said I can't wait for the fight coming up. When the credits rolled I wanted to yell at my monitor. The quality of the show seems to rise the less Ferris is in it, too bad it looks like she's going to appear again.

I admit I was surprised by how Tiir acted with the children, I was suspecting he was gathering Alpha Stigma bearers to eat them in some bid to make himself even stronger. Can't really agree with the "he's not so bad" though as he cares for these children but massacres humans oblivious to the fact he's putting people the same loss he suffered (unless he was just killing soldiers, I think he killed civilians, right?)

I don't understand you. From the first episode we learn that Alpha Stigma does not work on rule fragment ( remember the big monster ?). Same for Miran's shadow beast...

God eyes do not work on rule fragment. I thought that was clear.

Failing that in the flashback Lir points out that even Tiir can't absorb the ring's energy and that's why he got his ass handed to him.
Nov 13, 2010 4:26 PM

Aug 2009
Ryner going berserk again next episode? Can't wait.
Nov 13, 2010 9:47 PM

Apr 2009
Matheine said:
I feel kinda sad for this episode.
Very emotional episode.
Ryner is going berserk mode in next episode.
Man I hate cool characters died. :(

This and Tiir kind of scares me a little... but at least now we know he isn't completely evil...
Nov 13, 2010 11:33 PM
Feb 2009
o dame next ep better be the shiet and o em gee coming close to the 20th ep mark :(
Nov 14, 2010 3:31 AM
Jun 2010
I'm getting more and more worried over the ending. I'm a Ryner x Keifer fan but will he end up with Ferris? hope not
Nov 14, 2010 6:30 AM

Nov 2008
i loved this episode very much.
Sion's speech in the bigining was so great. Ono Daisuke really did a great job. his voice in the end when he was saying that he was alone and tears started to fall from his eyes, jus made me cry too >.<
I love him very much and i can't think of him as antagonist. he's "hero king" and has responsibilities as king. it's not right to judge him because he treats Ryner like that. he just cares for his country and people. it's suck if he ends up called vilian for that.
the whole Gastark pink haried guys get on my nerves. just kick their butts!!!!
and Tiir....now he's my most fav character of this show alongside with Sion and Miran.
Oh, God...please, just once...don't let my fav characters to die!!!!

P.S. Ferris seems less annoying to me when she realises that she likes Ryner and stops making stupid jokes about what a womanizer he is.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Dec 16, 2010

314 by Enjyu »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:00 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.