Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Nov 12, 2010 12:41 AM

Jan 2010
I keep wondering, how did they become werewolves?
It seems werewolves are different in the Shiki universe, they're just another form of vampire from what I've gathered :S
Nov 12, 2010 12:55 AM

May 2007
Sucrose said:
It seems werewolves are different in the Shiki universe, they're just another form of vampire from what I've gathered :S

Nov 12, 2010 1:02 AM

Jul 2009
Flamboyant funeral ceremony XD
So Natsuno is back & he "different" from other Shiki, nice since he could allied himself with Toshio to fight them although him lacking of blood can hindered their action. I'm also digging his new outfit.
Stupid villagers, Toshio is doing everything he can to prevent the disaster yet most of the remain ignorant or simply blinded themselves from what's happening now >.>
Nov 12, 2010 1:04 AM

Nov 2009
I'm so happy to see Natusno! And I loved his outfit! It was adorable! xD

I think that Natsuno is in fact a shiki, but could be a stronger, rarer type? I'm sure I heard it mentioned in the show before in relation to Tatsumi. Hmm.. we shall see!
Nov 12, 2010 1:37 AM

Jan 2010
I wonder if Natsuno will be able to kill Shiki like Toshio did, after having experienced how they keep their personalities from when they were alive. I can't imagine him killing Tohru. O.o
Nov 12, 2010 2:14 AM

Jun 2009
Bura said:
Sucrose said:

I'm really wondering how Fujisaki is planning to play this card in the manga.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Nov 12, 2010 3:02 AM

Feb 2010
Natsuno + Doc teaming up = win
Nov 12, 2010 4:02 AM

Jul 2010
ahahah Natsuno is going to teamkill :)
Nov 12, 2010 4:56 AM

Jun 2008
Sucrose said:

and you´re right.

The Funeral was awesome!

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Nov 12, 2010 4:59 AM

Oct 2010
When I first saw Natsuno in the tree i went..NOO IT WAS DIFFERENT IN THE MANGA!! But of course I was really happy cause I thought it might have taken at least 2 - 3 more episodes to show him if they did follow the manga's rate. At least we get to see Natsuno so soon ^.^

Anyway, his new outfit...I think he wore it so that he could cover more of his skin or use it as a shade/shelter or something in case he burns in the sun?? But I didn't expect the colours to be..bright.. Anyway it would suck if he was JUST a normal shiki, it would be too boring.
Nov 12, 2010 5:13 AM

May 2009
I could totally see Natsuno saying "Want some ramen?" to Toshio.

Edit: Made a fast photoshop edit:
viral_hunNov 12, 2010 5:39 AM
Nov 12, 2010 6:02 AM

Dec 2009
^ XD

Natsuno doesn''t look much like a shiki -- still has tired eyes... but he dresses like one <3
yes... I agree that he may have taken the wolfie route.
Nov 12, 2010 6:07 AM

Dec 2009
Natsuno!!!! <3

Does Toshio know Natsuno is a shiki?It didn't look like that :/

Nov 12, 2010 6:08 AM

Jan 2010
epic funeral , I would get heart attack if the dead one was my child xD

And the ending made me hipped up for the next one

"you are not alone" was the best line of the whole episode
Besides "Its time to say Goodbye" xD
Nov 12, 2010 7:41 AM

Jun 2010
Eternal_Shield said:

I was laughing so hard at that rather loud funeral scene xD the monk is too emo it´s annoying. Natsuno is back yippie! F I N A L L Y they showed Tohru too =)
Nov 12, 2010 8:01 AM
Aug 2010
hooray for Natsuno!!!!!!!!!
Nov 12, 2010 8:15 AM

Dec 2009
fckyeahanimes said:
Eternal_Shield said:

I was laughing so hard at that rather loud funeral scene xD the monk is too emo it´s annoying. Natsuno is back yippie! F I N A L L Y they showed Tohru too =)

The monk is a jerk >.<
He should support Toshio,but he ~ turns emo xD
I'm really really happy to that Natsuno is back.And I kinda don't like Tohru because he killed Natsuno...I know why he did it but I can't do like he didn't do anyhing :o

Nov 12, 2010 8:35 AM

Jan 2010
mangastar said:
They skipped some stuff, and changed who the funeral was for, but it worked out just fine in my opinion.
this.
Nov 12, 2010 9:08 AM

Jun 2010
AngelRaf said:

The monk is a jerk >.<
I'm really really happy to that Natsuno is back.And I kinda don't like Tohru because he killed Natsuno...I know why he did it but I can't do like he didn't do anyhing :o

yeah, that´s the reason why I dont like Seishin, why cant he help? he isnt doing anything and is totally useless (despite his good looks), I dont like him. Tohru "killed" Natsuno because he would rather "sacrifice" himself than let anyone else touch Natsuno... IMO, being a Shiki/Werewolf is perfect for Natsuno... =D
Nov 12, 2010 9:31 AM

Dec 2009
fckyeahanimes said:
AngelRaf said:

The monk is a jerk >.<

yeah, that´s the reason why I dont like Seishin, why cant he help? he isnt doing anything and is totally useless (despite his good looks), I dont like him. Tohru "killed" Natsuno because he would rather "sacrifice" himself than let anyone else touch Natsuno... IMO, being a Shiki/Werewolf is perfect for Natsuno... =D

Eh.* Angel is going to ignores the (despite his good looks) * xD
Wah.I know everything about Tohru,but I don't like yaoi x) and this is pretty it.
But Natsuno x Tohru is a cute couple and the first I can stand xD ( Okay not maybe the first but >:3 )
Sure....when Natsuno has to turn into a shiki,then he must be a shiki/werewolf. Natsuno kicks ass x3 !!

Nov 12, 2010 11:19 AM

May 2008
Great episode, like others I also was happy to see Natsuno again. And I don't mind a changes at the end of ep.

Why there wasn't preview for next ep? It won't be in next week or something like that? ;_;
Shiro-catNov 12, 2010 11:51 AM
Nov 12, 2010 11:21 AM

Aug 2008
I guess being complacent would be the downfall of the Kirishiki family.
Chizuru shouldn't have played with her food.

And the funeral is hilarious.
Fireworks, confetti and flashy lights. What a festive occasion lol.
Nov 12, 2010 11:39 AM

Jul 2009
The doctor was cheeky, mentioning now that the old woman was right, dispite him allowing people to label her as crazy.

Is it just me, or does the Sr Nurse have a great dress sence which makes her qualify as pretty?

I actually liked the flashy funeral.
I have attended quite a few funerals and they are depressing and very stressful, that was like a carnival.
If I were next of kin, I'd prefer people enjoying a mass celebration then strolling up to me with sad faces, wanting to talk.

animegeek4life said:
I am a little confused. Is Natsuno a shiki or not?

Yes, Natsuno is a Shiki.
Don't read on if you don't want to know...

Nov 12, 2010 12:04 PM

Jul 2009
I'm a little sad they didn't go into the backstory (little as it was) between Toshio and his wife, because that's what I was hoping for this week. In the manga it just gave an emphasis to his character and why he did what he did for me- it showed a lot about how indifferent he is.

Liked the plot development though. Shiki has gotten really addicting!
Nov 12, 2010 12:35 PM

Mar 2008
What.. the... heck.. did they do to Natsuno's clothes?! o_O
I liked the outfit in the manga, but those colors just kill its awesomeness completely >_>''

I was disappointed that

Anyway~ I'm goint to pause the series for a while now.
I'd rather watch the anime after reading the manga, so I'll wait for new Manga chapters to be translated first.
Nov 12, 2010 1:11 PM

Mar 2008
Nice Ep.

But I hope that they will not change the story.

Nov 12, 2010 1:51 PM

Apr 2009
So we don't get to see Natsuno's dad sing his crazy soup song? I was looking forward to that.

Nov 12, 2010 2:52 PM

Mar 2010
LOL at the funeral ! *wave* X'DDDD
Nov 12, 2010 3:38 PM

Apr 2009
Well, hopefully things will pick up now that Natsuno's back...
Nov 12, 2010 4:38 PM

Apr 2010
Oh god Natsuno. . . He looks exhausted and tired. I wonder how things will go now? What will happen to Toshio? Will that Chizuru woman come to kill him? I hope not. She dresses up like Lady GaGa; it's kinda scary.

I'm so excited for the next episode!
Nov 12, 2010 6:49 PM

Jan 2010
viral_hun said:
I could totally see Natsuno saying "Want some ramen?" to Toshio.

Edit: Made a fast photoshop edit:
AHAHAHHA. Nice man. Saved.
Orulyon said:
Sucrose said:

and you´re right.

The Funeral was awesome!
Well that sort of sucks...
Nov 12, 2010 8:45 PM

Oct 2009
Toshio lost his humanity and Natsuno makes a comeback!!

EDIT: Entire message edited to avoid spoilers.

9.5/10
Kyon2570Nov 12, 2010 9:07 PM

Nov 12, 2010 9:18 PM

Nov 2007
weirdest funeral ever. so "flamboyant".

I'm really starting to hate the monk. so because shiki are alive too he can just ignore they are killing the whole village? he's nothing but a coward like the rest of the village that will refuse to acknowledge what's going on.

as expected Natsuno has risen and I was thinking the whole time he'd be the one to show up at Ozaki's. seems they are the only 2 willing to stop what's going on.

ahh fuck I can't wait for what happens next. I have no idea what's going to happen next and I love it.
Nov 12, 2010 9:32 PM

Jun 2010
loved the episode just because of the last few minutes! NATSUNO!!! :)
Nov 12, 2010 9:45 PM

Oct 2008
lol "the funerals need to be less flashy"
Like a lot less xD

Tohru-chan is just too sweet!
Nov 13, 2010 3:57 AM

Oct 2009
Natsuno's damn cool 8)
Nov 13, 2010 4:12 AM

Dec 2009
Naratchi said:
Natsuno's damn cool 8)

Hai hai <3

Nov 13, 2010 6:53 AM

Aug 2009
Score one point for Natsuno. Is he gonna be doing some shiki killing butt in his "afterlife"?
Nov 13, 2010 11:44 AM

Jul 2008
natsuno isn't white enough to be a shiki :)) then again that's not a rule
Nov 13, 2010 12:45 PM

Nov 2008
LOL, I loved Natsuno's outfit.
Nov 13, 2010 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
The EPIC alliance of Natstuno and Toshio has started <3 ... or at lease i hope so.
Nov 13, 2010 1:16 PM

Jun 2009
it's just started!
Nov 13, 2010 1:33 PM

Sep 2010
Flashy Funeral....
Nov 13, 2010 1:34 PM

Jun 2008
Nice episode. I just love this show. God knows how much time we will make before seeing another show with similar style if we ever.

So Natsuno is up and walking. How did the vampires missed that? Did his father sent the body to the city or something?
I wonder if his a werewolf like Tatsumi. Btw this the first time they clearly said he was a werewolf. Until now he was just saying his different.

So the disappointed doctor got a pet-talk from a dead guy.

Those people at the bar where major idiots. They basically told the doctor that they know his speaking the truth but they like to pretend like it's a lie. Seriously what's the point in that when you already know?
Basically they are just scared shitless to do anything and they feel too weak to even try to save themselves. How pathetic can you get?

Lady Gaga is awesome. I have to give it to her. She certainly knows how to make a noticeable appearance.
The ugly nurse with the maid outfit is a completely different aspect of this show's horror.

VillettaIchihara said:
Willy Wonka is a funeral director now???

Thanks, I knew that funeral director reminded me of someone.
The funny part about that funeral wasn't only the way it was made but the guy the funeral was for.
MonadNov 13, 2010 2:09 PM
Nov 13, 2010 2:21 PM

May 2010
Natsuno apear!

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Nov 13, 2010 2:59 PM

Oct 2010
What is Natsuno now, some special vampire or what... I think he is going to deal with those Shiki family and run away with his best friend or he is going to kill all shiki and then himself...
Nov 13, 2010 3:45 PM

Dec 2009
Lordofthedeath said:
What is Natsuno now, some special vampire or what... I think he is going to deal with those Shiki family and run away with his best friend or he is going to kill all shiki and then himself...

Killing others? :O
Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T
NOO!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Natsuno* Natsuno baka!!! Baka baka baka!!! xD

Nov 13, 2010 3:51 PM

Oct 2007
wakka9ca said:
And for shikis, death is a celebration, death is a rebirth. (Well portrayed in this episode with the funeral). So death is not considered a bad thing for shikis. Is it life for them. They could technically lead normal lives like humans except during night. And obviously they treat humans as prey. But humans are not better anyway.
Way to go, I like how you say it.

Monad said:
Those people at the bar where major idiots. They basically told the doctor that they know his speaking the truth but they like to pretend like it's a lie. Seriously what's the point in that when you already know?
Basically they are just scared shitless to do anything and they feel too weak to even try to save themselves. How pathetic can you get?

Do you ever think why the doctor isn't publishing about his discover about Shiki? And instead he is trying to gain some trust from a small group of people? Because not everyone is going to believe him on something that is out of logic.
As for the people at the bar, they are just being selfish and don't want to get involve since nothing happened to them yet. So as long as they are safe they couldn't careless for the others.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 13, 2010 4:11 PM

Oct 2010
AngelRaf said:
Lordofthedeath said:

Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T

Natsuno isn't baka, he is baka hunter xD
Why is he come back if he isn't going to kill anyone, mabye he want to live happy in shiki family LOL
Nov 13, 2010 5:56 PM

Dec 2009
Lordofthedeath said:
AngelRaf said:
Lordofthedeath said:

Go on Natsuno x)
Killing himself? T~T

Natsuno isn't baka, he is baka hunter xD
Why is he come back if he isn't going to kill anyone, mabye he want to live happy in shiki family LOL

He isn't baka.That was just my reaction when you said he is going to kill himself xP
Okay living happy with Kirishikis? :O
Tatsumi and Natsuno going shopping xD Sunako makes dinner together with Tohru.Tohru makes a special cake just for Natsuno.And so on ... xD

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shiki Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 30, 2010

958 by mairyland »»
Apr 10, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2010

202 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:46 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

312 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2010

226 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Shiki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nuzuky - Oct 14, 2010

245 by jumbosan »»
Jan 31, 12:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.